Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were taking me away for a few days as a reward for working so hard. Do they see going away with your parents is a reward to an eighteen year old girl? (particularly now.)

What if sir tells me to come to him in the next few days? I will have to let my parents down. I told him what they had arranged. He said we needed some rules. I Crawled downstairs, have you ever crawled down a flight of stairs, it's not easy. In fact it's hard and humiliating.

I knelt between his legs drinking vodka until he was ready to talk, I was not allowed to say anything and to make sure he put his cock in my mouth. He told me his rules and I agreed to them all, I would have agreed to anything.

He said I was to go with my parents and to be here at ten on Thursday morning. I was not allowed to masturbate in this time. I would be able to go out with Emma on Wednesday.

We had a shower and I gave him a blowjob while holding onto his muscular arse. He kept on tapping my bum with his ruler which left the expectation of a harder spank coming at any time, it didn't.

His cock was soapy and tasted horrible, not the pleasant way it was before. I hope swallowing all this soap doesn't make me sick. Probably cleans my mouth out from all the swearing I have done in the last few hours, like my mother used to threaten.

He washed me and I washed him, we dried each other and he left me to get ready. I dressed finishing off by the front door, I would not be wearing jeans and trainers again.

We ate in a restaurant I have not been to before and we had a pleasant uneventful time. He dropped me at home with the briefest of goodnight kisses.

OF MICE AND MEN...

Sir

I must admit I really missed Michelle, going six days without sex is nothing new, but having a beautiful teenager in the wings gives me a different perspective.

How far would she go? How far would I want to push her? I don't know myself. I like having an obedient slave but also someone to communicate with (as long as she does as she's told.)

I had made some preparations, I bought some rope and a bondage kit in pink from the internet. Pink is Michelle's favourite colour. I had made a thousand plans for Michelle and rejected most of them. I decided to keep it simple.

I was up early and showered, Michelle rang the bell at exactly ten o'clock. She was giggling and dancing on my doorstep, I laughed and let her in. She threw her arms around my neck.

I picked her up and carried her to the lounge and stood her in the centre. "Let me look at you." She pirouetted round, her skirt splayed out. She looked gorgeous, her white tee shirt allowed little dark points to be seen.

Her blue flared skirt was quite short and her matching heeled shoes quite high. "Show me your knickers." She giggled and lifted her skirt up to show a very skimpy thong. She turned around, bent over, flicked her skirt up and displayed her barely clad arse.

"That's very naughty, I shall have to punish you."

"Yes sir. But please I am just near the end of my period."

"That is no problem, I can get my pleasure off you in many ways."

"Yes sir."

"Take your top and skirt off." She removed and carefully folded them. "Put these on your ankles." Sitting down she attached the cuffs, I gave her the ones for her wrists which she attached.

"Come here, turn around." I attached a collar around her neck. "You will put this on as soon as you come into the house and place it on the side table as you leave. It is a symbol of your submission."

"Thank you sir," she said, no longer giggling but deadly serious.

"Go into the kitchen and fetch one of the bar stools." She brought one back. "Bend over it." I fastened her cuffs to the legs of the stool. This is the first time you have been bound so I will give you a safe word. If you say this word I will stop. The word is 'gusset'."

She burst out laughing, "why gusset?"

"It is a word that does not crop up in everyday conversation. If you shout 'stop' or 'no' or any other word that is not 'gusset' I will ignore it.

"Yes sir."

I smacked her arse with my hand. "Ow," she exclaimed.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you sir."

"That's better," I hit her again.

"Ow, thank you sir." I gave her quite a few more whacks with similar results. I caressed her arse, pulled the skimpy bit of material that was bisecting her arse aside and inserted a finger. I moved around so my crotch was in front of her face without removing my finger.

I had a crazy idea, thought up in the last few days, of giving Michelle a name which would note each hole I had fucked. M for mouth, A for arse and C for cunt - Mac. The only problem so far was I had not fucked her arse.

Fucking her arse was a duel gain, one: I could call her Mac and two; it would show her submission.

I unfastened my fly and put my cock in her face. "Kiss the end, just the end, don't open your mouth." She made love to the end of my cock with her lips. "Okay you may take the head in, suck and run your tongue around it."

I stroked her hair and circled my finger in her arse before adding another. The feeling in my cock was magic. "I'm going to pull it out now, suck as hard as you can. I want to hear the plop as it comes out."

There was a distinct plop as it came out. "Well done, we will do it again." I pushed in much further. "Suck," I pulled out again with a pleasing plop.

I moved back behind her and fingered her clit. "Do you feel that? Your clit is swollen, your pussy lips are swollen and you are so wet. Although you pretend to be a young lady, aren't you really a dirty little slut who would do anything for sexual satisfaction? I bet your cunt has had no rest while you were away.

"No sir, I have not done that, you told me not to, so I obeyed you."

"I know, you are a good girl but you may have to wait. I will take you out to a local pub and have you wear a micro skirt and no knickers, showing off your cunt and playing with it while people can see you. I may even charge some of the men for a good view."

"No please sir."

"Oh I think a dirty slut like you would like it. How many men would you like to watch you masturbate? Maybe filmed and put on tictoc or something. It would go viral." I continued to play with her clit.

"Is this talk making you feel a bit hot? Would you like my cock in you? Is your cunt craving? Would you like me to suck your clit?" I removed my fingers from her arse.

I unclipped her legs and lifted them so her stomach was resting on the stool, I pulled her miniscule knickers off and put her thighs on my shoulders. I manipulated my way round the string hanging from her pussy and sucked on her clit.

Christ her legs gripped me, she has some strength in her thighs. "Fucking hell let go, I'll never get you going if you choke me to death." She released me and spread her legs. Apart from the slight overlapping taste of blood it was very pleasant.

"Thank you, thank yooooooooooooo." she came. I love making a girl climax, it's almost as good as my own orgasm, as her dom I probably shouldn't let her know that. I unclipped her wrists and she jumped round and took my cock in her mouth. She was still saying thank you sir I think as she sucked me off. She would not release me.

"Fuck me Michelle, let me go and pour me a Scotch, the Laphroag, one cube of ice, you get what you want." I sat back and waited. I know the sun had only just passed the yardarm but I needed it. I threw a cushion on the floor, I am such a generous master, so she could kneel between my legs.

I sat back with my drink, Michelle sat between my legs drinking hers. We sat in silence for about ten minutes. I thought about the last half hour, should I have gone into an almost submissive role sucking her clit when she is on her period?

I don't care, I enjoyed it but I have to be the boss, perhaps a nice boss sometimes. I will have to beat her just to show her who's boss. She started kissing my thighs. She slowly worked her way up my leg until she reached my balls.

My balls were tingling and my scrotum tightened as she kissed and licked it. She lifted my balls and licked under them and that sensitive spot between balls and arsehole. This tender, gentle stuff was alright but I needed more.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her onto my cock. "Get up and crawl to the bedroom, slowly, arse up. Slower. I picked up the ruler and hit her arse all the way to the bedroom.

Her arse had a splendid red glow, no distinct marks, just a red glow. "Lay on your stomach." I fastened her wrists to her ankles and spread her legs. This could be the time I picked up some lube.

I lay across her back and kissed the back of her neck, her ears and shoulders. "Remember the safe word," I whispered and put lube on her arsehole. I put two fingers in.

"I'm going to fuck your bum, slowly and gently I will try not to hurt you and you have the safe word." She remained silent as I put my cock to her arse. If she says gusset it will be okay, I'll understand. I pushed in a little and a little more.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes sir I'm fine," she didn't sound fine, she sounded uncomfortable and in pain. I pushed so that the whole of the head was in. I leant forward and kissed her neck.

"Good girl," I whispered as I pushed in a little more. I slowly moved in and out, perhaps going a fraction further each time. I came in her.

She cleaned us both up and we relaxed for a while. I thought that she deserved a reward. "You have been such a good girl and I have an errand to run. I will take you out for a ride. Get dressed." I realised she was still wearing her heels.

We set out, I stopped at a large pet shop and told Michelle to stay in the car. I bought a very ornate pink dog collar and had them engrave a disc for it. I said I would call in for it on my way back. I also purchased a riding crop.

I bought Michelle some shoes she could wear on the beach which were probably a relief from the heels. We had a meal at the end of the pier cafe, sat outside where the breeze off the North sea made it perfect Goldilocks weather, not too hot, not too cold.

We threw away some money on the slot machines and she beat me three times at air hockey. "I will have to punish you for that." I laughed.

"Yes please sir."

I dropped her near her house, after picking up my package from the pet shop. "Can I see you tomorrow sir?"

"One o'clock." I drove off.

Michelle

I missed him, I spent most of my time wondering what he was doing. My parents were great, we went shopping, they seemed surprised that I wanted skirts and dresses. I saw a pair of knickers I would have loved to have bought but I was shopping with my mother.

I had a lot of time to evaluate our relationship. Do I want to be his plaything, basically a slave? Damn yes! I loved it and loved being sir's obedient servant. Every night I thought about what we had done, to the extent I wore knickers in bed, I was so near to disobedience.

I had a great day out with Emma and I did buy a pair of very sexy knickers! She tried to make arrangements to go out together on the following day, so I put her off.

Sir thought he was causing me problems by having to be there by ten. I was awake and up by seven, my father was on his way to work and my mother was leaving soon.

I showered and shaved, washed my hair and applied my makeup. I changed my knickers three times and even thought about not wearing any. I saved my new ones for a special occasion and when I am not on my period.

A tight white tee shirt that just showed an impression of my nipples and a flared skirt. My legs look pretty good and even better in high heels, these were three inches high.

I waited at the end of his road so that I would arrive right on time. I was dancing with anticipation as I rang the bell and giggling like a teenager, a less mature teenager than me obviously.

As soon as he closed the door I grabbed him round the neck, laughing and kissing. He carried me into the lounge and stood me in the middle where the spanking chair had been on my first visit.

He walked round me looking me up and down. "Show me your knickers," he said and giggling again, I lifted my skirt then turned round and threw it up my back so he had a good view of my bum.

I told him I was coming to the end of my period and he said he could get his pleasure off me in many ways. What about me?! I was to get my satisfaction from pleasing him, oh I did, I do but I really want another magnificent orgasm as well. Please.

He brought out some leather cuffs for my ankles and wrists and they were pink, my favourite colour. I put them on, sir brought out a pink collar and he put it round my neck saying that when I was wearing it, it was a symbol of my submission. Yes I would wear it all the time if he would let me although what my folks would say I don't know. Metaphorically I was always wearing it.

He fastened it around my neck and tied me over a stool. He said if I wanted him to stop I was to say gusset. I ask you gusset, who says gusset, I giggled, I've done a lot of giggling.

He spanked me and I shouted in surprise as well as pain. He made me thank him. He spanked me again and again and thanked him each time. He massaged my bum, lovely, then he put a finger into my bum and moved it around. Hell my bum, I could shout gusset but I'm ashamed to say I liked it.

He moved in front of me and put his cock in front of me and I had to kiss the end. Yes lovely I kissed it as though it was my whole world, just the tip but I am sure he could see and feel how I loved it.

I was allowed to take the head of his cock in my mouth, I ran my tongue round it and sucked. I love his cock. He put another finger in my bum!

He called me names, he said I had been playing with myself when I hadn't. He said he would make me do horrible things. He took my clit in his mouth and made me come, come, come.

He unfastened me and I took his cock in my mouth and did everything I could to make him come quickly. I swallowed everything and refused to let go of his cock. I wanted it forever.

We had a drink even though it was early, I sat at his feet, just where I wanted to be. I kissed his thigh. I kissed higher up his thigh. I kissed his balls. They slowly puckered up, tight near his cock. I licked under his balls, I licked up to his bumhole and back again.

He pulled my hair and sent me crawling to the bedroom while he smacked my bum with the ruler, not hard enough for it to hurt too much but enough to bring on a warm pleasing feeling.

As I lay on the bed on my stomach, sir fastened my wrists to my ankles. He said he would fuck my bum! God it would hurt surely, do I want his cock up my bum? I'm on my period so it seems the best thing. He said to remember the safe word so I can stop if it is too much.

I felt the cold lube on my warm bum and his cock just started to go in. It was okay so far, I tried to relax as he went in further. He asked if I was all right. I said yes and I was so far. He started moving in and out, to be honest it was quite pleasant and I felt so good pleasing sir like this.

He grunted as he came inside me. Kissed me and kept calling me a good girl, I felt so special! He unfastened the cuffs and told me to go and clean up and to bring a flannel to clean him.

I have never been in this situation before, my bum was leaking and it seemed to ooze out as soon as I wiped it. It did eventually stop and I could wash it and my legs and bum. I took a flannel into the bedroom and washed sir's cock and balls. I sneaked the odd kiss while I was doing it.

We lay on the bed in the familiar position with my head on his chest and my leg over his so my pussy was against his thigh. We stayed like that for about an hour, so warm and comfortable.

We went for an afternoon out which included him stopping at a pet shop and me having to wait in the car. I half expected to get a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop. He bought me some shoes so I could walk on the beach. These heels were killing me.

We walked on the beach, had a meal and I beat him at air hockey. He said he would punish me for that, yes please. I asked to see him the next day and he said yes. My pussy should be ready by then.

GANG AFT AGLAY...

Sir

Strange, Michelle was late. I had her new collar waiting for her, the MAC tag attached. At last the bell rang, I picked up the collar and opened the door. Shit there were two of them, Michelle was standing there with her head bowed and next to her was... three across - two down from the exam.

I put the collar down and ushered them into the lounge. What the fuck was three across - two down doing here. "What's going on Michelle?"

"Sir, Emma followed me and said she would tell my parents if I didn't tell her where I was going. She wants to join us." Michelle managed to get this out in about two seconds without raising her head.

"I made..." started Emma.

"Shut up. I will address you if I want to hear from you. Michelle, what is the first rule?"

"Not to tell anybody, sir." she whimpered.

"You will have to be punished."

"Yes, sir."

"Don't expect just a spanking."

"No sir."

I looked at Emma. "You have forced yourself on us. You have come here uninvited and wearing jeans, I don't like jeans. Whether you stay or go, do you swear not to tell anybody?"

"Okay."

"Okay will not do it. Get on your knees, open your legs and place your hands palms up on your thighs. Look down." I took a photo, "Look up." I took another. "Stay like that. Now answer the question properly."

"I swear I will not tell anybody," offered Emma.

"Michelle, strip." She blushed, looking daggers at me she started to take her clothes off. When she was naked I made her get on all fours and gave her two resounding whacks on her arse which left bright red hand prints.

"Crawl to the armchair, sit on it with your legs open." She blushed as she obeyed, she was crying. You, stand up, take your jeans off and put them by the door." Emma set off for the door.

"Stop, are you stupid, I said take your jeans off then take them to the door." There was a flash of anger in her eyes, more at being called stupid than having to take her jeans off.

She stood in front of me, a look of defiance on her face. She unfastened the top button and slowly pulled the zip down. She put her thumbs in the side of her jeans and wiggled her arse as she pushed them down.

She kicked her shoes off. Skinny jeans are not the thing to wear if you want to do a sexy striptease. She ended up doing the dance where she stood on them, high stepping until they were inside out on the floor. She picked them up and flounced out.

She was a beautiful flouncer, her delightful arse had just enough wobble to be attractive. Her knickers were skimpy, partly covering her arse. The bottom of her top did not reach the top of her knickers.

She returned with a sway. She was in front of me with a challenging stance. I smiled at her. "You saw Michelle crawl to the chair, get down and do the same." She looked confused for a moment before getting on her hands and knees. I was surprised that she was compliant but there seemed little point in not pushing her straight away. Before she set off I gave each arse cheek a whack with the flat of my hand.

"Stop. Look at me." She turned her head and I took a photo. "That's rather a good one, acceptable to the social media sites but obvious that you are asking for it. Insurance, once I am confident you will not be blabbing outside I will destroy it. Carry on."

She crawled to Michelle's chair, Michelle was blushing even more. "See what a slut your friend is, a couple of whacks and her pussy is soaking. Stand up." She stood between me and Michelle. Take your top off." I folded it.

"Bra," I held my hand out, without hesitation and with a smile she unhooked it with one hand, shrugged it off her shoulders and gave it to me. I folded it, checking the label which confirmed my estimate of thirty four B. I put it on the top.

123456...9