Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started sucking his cock again and he continued working my clit and inserted fingers into my pussy. I could feel myself building up to orgasm again, I have never cum twice before. I continued sucking on his cock and brought my hand up and started to wank it as well. I climaxed again and shortly after he shot into my mouth, I swallowed as quickly as I could something I have never done before. Wow.

He turned round and started kissing me. I could taste myself, actually not bad. We held each other for a while then made arrangements for me to come back tomorrow.

I rushed home, washed my face and particularly my pussy, cleaned my teeth, put on the dress I had laid aside and a clean pair of school knickers, nobody was going to see them no matter which boys were there and they would give my tender bottom some protection.

I had only just left the house when Emma phoned, I told her I would be there in a few minutes. I was trying to sound normal, not so easy. She asked where I had been and I managed to fob her off.

The pub was busy, a lot of boys as word had gone round that a gang of eighteen year old girls were celebrating. I spent most of my time dancing, it was too uncomfortable to sit down. I must admit I was a bit manic and I couldn't stop smiling. Fortunately I did not speak a lot to Emma.

THE BEST LAID PLANS...

Sir

That went better than expected, hell better than I'd hoped. Will she come today? Or will she be less emotional and more able to think? Will she come if she is less emotional? She certainly enjoyed it.

I spent the morning wandering round the house, tidying up a little, it was all half hearted. I went for a stroll on the beach and stopped off for a pint. I returned to the house at one thirty and waited.

The bell rang at two o'clock. Michelle stood at the door, she had gone to a lot of trouble with her makeup and looked lovely. "Come in. Stand there so I can look at you."

She stood in the centre of the lounge. I walked around her. Her short blue / black hair shone. Her big brown eyes and little snub nose looked cute. I'm just short of six foot and she came past my chin so I'd estimate five foot five.

She was wearing a yellow tee shirt, tight jeans and trainers.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes please sir," was her reply. I indicated for her to sit in an armchair.

"What would you like?"

"Have you any vodka?"

"What would you like with it?"

"Tonic, please." I poured myself a Scotch and her vodka and tonic and handed the vodka to her. I sat on the settee.

"Did you have a good time at your celebratory dance?" I asked.

"Yes sir I did not sit down all night," she giggled. We finished our drinks.

"I do not like jeans or trousers on women neither do I like trainers. In future you will not wear either unless instructed. Take them off." She blushed and hung her head while she removed the offending clothes. "Take them and put them by the front door."

She returned in just knickers, a tee shirt and little socks. "Stand in the middle again, hands by your side." I Walked around her again, her knickers left most of her arse exposed, very sexy. I squeezed her arse cheeks. "Take your tee shirt off."

She hesitated. After a few seconds she raised it above her head and threw it on the floor. "Is your mother here?" I enquired.

She was utterly bemused, she looked around as if to find her. "No sir, why?"

"Well if she's not here you had better fold your tee shirt yourself and put it on the chair." She was wearing a slightly padded bra that matched her knickers. I could see her tits were small.

"A pretty bra, now take that off." I ordered and she slowly obeyed, unclipping it at the back and pushing it forward. Her face had gone blood red, she put it with her tee shirt.

Fuck me her tits were small but her nipples were gorgeous. They may not have been able to hold a pencil under her tits but you could hang your hat on her dark brown nipples. Her areolas were also dark brown but tiny. As she was standing there in just her knickers and socks I could see how slim she was. She had a tanned skin, an all over tan, I think that it is her natural colour. Her jet black hair and big brown eyes perhaps indicated some southern European heritage.

"Wonderful, oh what glorious tits, I took each erect nipple into my mouth and sucked. "Beautiful. You have beautiful tits. I love them."

She looked surprised, "you like them?"

"Didn't I just say?" Her tits may be A cup but to my mind they were A+, is there an A+ size? I don't know but if I am marking them they are A+ or even A*. They were in proportion to her body.

"Men like big tits, mine are tiny."

"Yes I'm not a tit man and in my opinion size doesn't matter. Yours are beautiful and I love them. Now turn around and get your knickers off." She pushed her knickers down to her knees and I had her bend and spread her arse cheeks. She was happy, pleased to exhibit her nether regions. I could see she was wet and ready so I inserted two fingers into her. Her being small, naked and vulnerable and me being tall, clothed and in control put her in her place.

"I want you to squat before me with your knickers around your ankles and unfasten my pants. You may remove my shoes and socks and my trousers and boxers." She had a problem keeping her balance but managed to remove everything and fold it neatly, she was learning.

I moved back to the settee and removed my tee shirt. "Walk to me while you are squatting down and put my tee shirt with my other clothes." I watched her waddle towards me. Her heels against her bum as she did this strange duck walk to me.

She squatted when she had completed the task and waited for further instructions. "Come to me and remain squatting, put your hands on your head and suck my toes."

I watched her for a while, it was quite pleasant having my toes sucked and humiliating her. Time to move on. "Crawl to the stairs, I will follow so I can observe your pussy and arsehole." She blushed and set off.

I followed, "Arch your back and stick your arse up. Give me a sexy wiggle. I watched her up the stairs, she really did have a lovely little arse as well as a lovely little pussy. I directed her to my bedroom.

"Get on the bed, kneel with your arse to the door and wait." I went to the room I use as an office and picked up an eighteen inch plastic ruler I had borrowed from the school I'd taught at.

Michelle was kneeling on the bed. "Arch your back, get your arse up." Her arse rose, I moved behind her and put a finger in her pussy. It was warm and wet. "You have been a good girl, doing just what you have been told, so you shall be rewarded."

I hit her arse with the ruler. "Yeoooooowwwww," she yelled as she flattened herself face down on the bed.

"Now get up, you did not have permission to move." She slowly got back in position. "I may have to hit your pussy with my trusty ruler, on your back. Hold your ankles and spread your legs as wide as you can."

I said wide but expected nothing like this, her legs were almost horizontal. A bar from ankle to ankle would have touched her pubic hair, she must be a gymnast. I used my ruler to tap her inner thighs quickly but gently. I gradually moved towards the centre, her centre, until I was tapping her pussy.

She did not move, her legs remained spread wide, no attempt to protect herself. "You have been very good and will be rewarded, you have made one mistake though you did not thank me. In future I expect to be thanked for pleasing you."

"Yes, sir." I tapped her pussy again, finishing with one a fraction harder.

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl, now close your eyes and do not move." I knelt down and manipulated her clit from under its hood and put it in my mouth, it came up to meet me. I inserted two fingers into her wet and waiting pussy. She tasted wonderful, sweet with a slight salt overtone.

I removed my fingers and wiped her juices over her arsehole. While continuing to work on her clit I slowly inserted a finger into her arse, I felt her tighten around my finger at first and then relax.

I could feel her juices coating my chin as they leaked out of her and so far she had somehow managed to keep her legs spread wide. Her breathing was becoming louder and faster as she was approaching orgasm. I continued with my ministrations and waited for the eruption.

It came with a bang, her legs closed around my ears, even with my ears muffled I could hear her shouts, obscenities and blasphemies all at once. With a long loud sigh her legs opened and was followed by a heartfelt "thank you, sir."

I immediately was on top of her with my cock in her pussy, my hands on her tits and my mouth on hers. My cock loved being inside that warm, wet grotto. To be more accurate I loved my cock being inside that warm wet grotto.

Her legs were spread wide again which somehow made her pussy tighter, whatever it was a delightful fuck. She had another orgasm at about the same time as I shot into her. Her legs came round my back gripping me into her.

I collapsed on top, knocking the wind out of her. "Straddle me, facing away and suck my cock clean." She sucked me until I was shrivelled and I watched her pussy drip onto my chest with our combined juices. What a wonderful sight, her pussy gleaming and trails down both thighs.

"Turn round and lick this mess off my chest." She sucked up the fluids from my chest before sucking each of my nipples. She lay on top of me and we remained like that for a long time, content and satiated. I informed her that she need not worry about getting pregnant as I had a vasectomy.

Michelle

I had a great night at the party but I am paying for it this morning, my head's pounding and my mouth is like the proverbial bottom of a bird cage.

I took my nightie off and examined my bum, redness all gone, it looked back to normal. Was I relieved or disappointed? I don't know. I lay on the bed and thought about the events of yesterday. Mainly focused on the time in sir's house. I don't know his name!

I tried to recall when the pain from the spanking turned to pleasure. It was gradual but at some point I wanted it to continue, when seconds before I wanted it to stop. I have never had orgasms like that before, I'd never had more than one before. Now I'll be wanting more and more.

Does that mean I will be going to see him this afternoon, damn right I will. His tongue round my pussy was magic. I realised that I had a hand on my pussy right then. Oh fuck I'm going to have to finish it I played with my clit until I had an orgasm. Not as good as yesterday.

I had a shower. Should I shave? I am very hairy under my arms which I shave regularly and pubes. I like my thick hair so I obviously decided to shave under my arms and trim my pubes to make it easier and more inviting for him to eat me.

I trimmed my pubes into a V shape, the bottom of the V pointing to my pussy. My hair is short so it does not need much doing to it. I had slept until twelve so it was already time for me to get ready. I put my makeup on, made my eyes look bigger and lips fuller.

Emma had asked me to go shopping with her this afternoon, I had managed to make an excuse so I was free to see sir. I will find out his name.

I waited near his house so that it was exactly two o'clock when I rang his bell. I don't know which was highest, my anxiety or excitement; fear or lust. My nipples were hurting. They were so erect.

He was wearing a similar tee shirt and trousers to yesterday. He looked so confident and assured as he offered me a drink. I had vodka, I needed it. He made me stand while he examined me, walking around me. I had to take my jeans and trainers off because he does not like them.

I removed them and put them by the front door. I had to walk out carrying them with my bum on display. I was tempted to pull my tee shirt down to hide my bum. Why should I? I have a nice bum. I was more inclined to pull it down on the way back, I didn't, he could see my cameltoe.

I stood there again, being inspected, I felt nervous, small, submissive and then he told me to take my tee shirt off. No, no, no, he will see that I don't have any tits. He won't want me now, he's seen and had my best bits but will laugh at my mini tits.

I can't back down now, I crossed my arms and gripped the hem and slowly lifted it up. I threw it on the floor almost ready to cry. He asked if my mother was there. Why the hell would she be there? Why would I be doing this in front of my mother? What's he on about? He told me to fold my clothes.

At least it took my mind off my little boobs. I had to take my bra off, I expected it so I did. I closed my eyes and wished I could close my ears so I would not be able to hear him laugh. He didn't laugh, he likes my tits, he said they were beautiful. He likes my tits, my little A cup tits. HE LIKES MY TITS.

I had to lower my knickers with my back to him. And spread my bum cheeks, humiliating, my pussy and bumhole open. I don't care, he likes my tits!

I had to squat and remove his clothes, and fold them. He sat on the couch and took his tee shirt off and made me duck walk to him to collect it. I had to 'walk' to place it with his other clothes. I made my way back to him, knickers around my ankles and pussy on full display, it was all rather undignified.

He followed me crawling to his bedroom. He told me he would be watching my pussy all the way. I was on all fours on the bed when he hit me on the bum.

I screamed and collapsed, the smack was unexpected. He made me lay on my back and open my legs. The look on his face when I spread my legs so wide! I have been doing gymnastics since I was five and although far from olympic standards I wasn't bad and could easily do the splits.

He hit my inner thighs with his ruler, just enough to give a little sting with each stroke. He was moving towards my pussy. Fuck, I was dreading it, he wouldn't hit my pussy would he? He would and did, the final blow was a bit harder. I thanked him as instructed.

Fuck that hurt, perhaps my pussy would not be so tender if I had not been playing with it myself earlier.

I had to close my eyes and straight away he was on my clit. It took all my effort to keep my legs open. It was magic following the stinging on my pussy to this glorious mouth and tongue. Fingers inside me completed the perfection of feeling. Perhaps a cock instead of fingers would have been an improvement, I doubt he could manage his cock and tongue in my pussy at the same time.

I kept my eyes closed as I had been told. I could feel goosebumps all over and my nipples were two spikes. My pussy, how do you describe what I was feeling? I don't. I can't but it was wonderful. I was in a brain fog, not thinking, all feeling. Fuck.

My toes tingled, my fingertips tingled. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy. No, no, I felt empty. He started rubbing my bumhole with his slippery finger. Then he pushed it in! Christ, in my bum I gripped it tight. I tried hard and managed to relax. I don't know if I liked it or not but if sir did then okay.

I felt my orgasm ready to explode and explode it did, in a bigger way than I expected, a ten megaton explosion. I shouted and screamed. I blocked sir's ears with my thighs, that was involuntary but at least saved him hearing my unladylike expletives. I don't think he sees me as ladylike.

He was on top, kissing me, squeezing me, fucking me. I could taste myself on his lips, I could feel him filling my pussy. Oh fuck it was amazing, fuck me, fuck me, I was almost saying this into his mouth.

I was building up again, I brought my legs around his waist, my nipples were stinging, singing and I came. At the same time he shot everything into me.

He dropped on top of me exhausted before putting me on top. He made me suck his cock while I dripped over his chest. The taste was not unpleasant, a slight salty taste. Next he made me turn round and lick his chest clean, I sucked his nipples. He held me in his arms and we lay there satisfied.

Sir

We lay together for an hour or two, Michelle's head on my chest, her leg over me and my hand on her arse. I may have dozed for a short time. I started to move when Michelle said "Please sir, I have to go away with my parents this weekend, to celebrate finishing the exams, they are treating me. I can come next Wednesday. I will make it up to you." She was talking faster and faster.

"Slow down, do you want to see me again?"

"Oh yes please sir," she answered. "But I would find it difficult to cancel my parents but I will if you say so."

"Shut up, we will have to work out some rules and a rule at the moment is you shut up and listen. Crawl downstairs and I will follow you, back arched, arse up." I followed her as she struggled down the stairs, her pussy and inner thighs coated in the leaked syrup.

"Kneel there and wait," I poured two drinks, gave her one and sat down, indicating for her to approach and kneel between my legs. "Drink," I ordered. I sat back drinking my Scotch, Michelle knelt looking at me and drinking her vodka.

When we had finished I told her to put my cock in her mouth. "That will keep you quiet. I am going to give you some rules that you will obey.

One: You will not tell anyone else about our activities.

Two: You will obey whatever I tell you.

Three: You may leave whenever you want.

Four: You will ask for what you want, I am not unreasonable and may grant it.

Other rules may be added as required."

"Yes sir," she tried to say while having my re-erected cock in her mouth.

"You will go with your parents and come here at ten o'clock on Thursday morning. In the meantime you will not masturbate or have an orgasm, Understand?"

"Yes sir, thank you," she muttered.

"We will have a shower now, when we are clean we will call a taxi and go for something to eat. Pity you don't have something better to wear than jeans. Crawl upstairs again." I followed her. Her pussy still looked sensational.

"I love having a blowjob in the shower, I'll pick up my ruler on the way so I can encourage your blowjob skills."

"Yes sir."

"Of course," I directed her to the shower while I picked up the ruler. I turned the shower on and waited for the temperature to be appropriate before I put her in, I am a kind master. Once she had her mouth around my cock I started gently tapping her arse.

With one hand on my arse the other on my cock she bobbed up and down. The water cascaded down as I washed my chest with shower gel. Some of the soap descended to my cock and into Michelle's mouth.

I pulled her head away by her hair as I was about to come and squirted onto her face. I pulled her up out of the way of the water so I could admire our handiwork.

I washed her, starting at her face. I washed my sperm off first then gently her makeup. Working down to her superb little tits, her nipples stood up, I kissed them even though they tasted of soap. "Turn round."

She turned. I washed her back and down to her arse. Around the front I washed her pussy, pulling into me and kissing her neck. "Lift your leg," she held onto the side and lifted her leg up to my chest with absolutely no great effort.

I washed her leg and then the other one, I handed her the flannel and she washed me. I didn't lift my leg as she had, as if I could, but made her kneel down to wash them. We washed each other's hair before leaving the shower and drying each other.

I left Michelle to do her hair and makeup, went downstairs and had a large Scotch while she got ready. Unfortunately Michelle only had jeans to wear. Well not only jeans, knickers, tee shirt and shoes as well.

We had a passable meal, pleasant conversation and a good time. I had her dropped off at home.

Michelle

It was wonderful laying on top of sir, my head on his chest, his hand on my bum and my pussy against his leg. I felt like I was wrapped in warm cotton wool. All was well but I had a topic to bring up with sir that was difficult, I hope he doesn't reject me.

123456...9