Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a wet finger into her arsehole, very tight as she tensed up. "You have made a real mess of my bed, it's soaking, you can do the washing.

I freed her and watched her gather together the bedding and take it down to the washing machine. "Put the kettle on and then go upstairs and wipe down the mattress you wet. I will sleep in the guest room tonight."

She was easy on the eye walking about in her suspender belt and stockings. Her tits and arse had a nice wobble as she moved about. I had her sit at my feet while we drank our tea. She rested an arm on my leg and kissed various bits of my anatomy that she could reach.

"I have decided to eat out tonight, you will need something to wear, a coat alone will not do. We will go to your house and I will select a dress for you. From there we will get a taxi to the restaurant."

"Can I stay here tonight sir?" Emily more or less pleaded.

"You will have to earn it."

"How, what will I have to do sir?"

"You can clean my bathroom, make a good job of the toilet, you may be licking it soon."

"Yes sir," she agreed.

"There is cleaning stuff under the sink, before you go pour me a whisky."

"Yes sir," she stood up and went into the kitchen, returning with the whisky in one hand and cleaning stuff in the other. She gave me the Scotch and walked off to the bathroom. I sat back and sipped my whisky.

Emily came down looking slightly dishevelled, "Pour me another Scotch and have a shower. Off she went again, I soon finished my whisky and went up for my shower. The bathroom was immaculate, I'll have to get her doing the rest of the house.

We were both soon ready so we set off for Emily's house. It was early evening and still quite warm, Emily had her coat on over her suspender belt, her stockings were too damaged to wear. I made her show me her wardrobe, she had left the knickers and bra at mine. Her selection of lingerie was basically plain and functional.

She had an attractive summer dress that would be ideal but little else suitable. "Okay, the dress will do and the shoes you had on earlier. As you have no stockings and the ones you have been wearing have ladders, then dress, suspender belt and shoes will be your outfit."

"I have knickers and bras sir."

"Not suitable, come on we'll stop at the pub on the corner and order a taxi from there.

To my delight they had Jennings Cumberland ale on the hand pump. I ordered a pint and a red wine for Emily. The ale had travelled well and was delicious. I had a second pint.

The restaurant was busy, we sat in a corner, I ordered a bottle of Mouton Cadet while we studied the menu. I had the rib-eye medium rare, Emily had the salmon.

"I have plans for you tomorrow. Meanwhile tonight you will please me."

We took a taxi back to my house. "Take your dress off." I put the collar back on her and led her into the lounge. "Pour me a Scotch," she handed it to me. "On your hands and knees in front of me." I put my feet on her back, lay back and sipped my Scotch.

I went into the bedroom, brought back an old tie and blindfolded her. "Onto your elbows," I sat on her shoulders facing her arse which I smacked, both hands on both cheeks. I did this repeatedly, when I had created a pretty red glow I leant forward and put a finger from each hand into her pussy and opened it up.

I spit onto her arsehole and put a finger in it. "Do you want to be my chattel?" I asked.

"Yes sir."

"In that case you need to make a few changes. You will buy some sexy clothing and lingerie. Next time you come here you will be wearing these new clothes. All your underwear will be discarded and you will only wear sexy underwear, all of it will be vetted by me. Also you will buy a butt plug with a green jewel and will turn up here with it in your arse."

"Yes sir."

"Good," I dismounted and sat in front of her and directed my cock into her mouth. She gave me a much improved blowjob and swallowed it all. I lifted her up and sat with her on the couch.

"I have a holiday cottage in the Lake District booked for a fortnight, can you get time off from work?" I asked.

"Time off during the term is difficult but as I have not had a break in three years, working through all the school holidays, they should allow it. Plus the exams are over."

"Well, nearer the time we will organise it. I have Emma who you have met and Michelle to invite as well, if they don't know about you we can perhaps play a trick on them. We will talk about it when all is arranged."

"Yes sir, I will look forward to it." Emily was smiling.

Emily

I was left with my legs painfully spread, he had at least unfastened my arms. I could hold my head up and ease my aching neck. My head was still spinning from what had happened to me. Is this normal for all women? I've never had an orgasm like that before.

He returned and put a finger in my vagina and then in my anus. I was open to whatever he wanted and if he can make me orgasm like that again I'll remain open. He brought me down to earth saying I had to wash the bedding I had messed up.

I stripped the bed, loaded the washing machine and cleaned the mattress. I felt comfortable in fact I was as happy as I have ever been. I made tea and sat between his legs drinking it. I kissed his thighs and up near his groin, I wanted to show what he means to me.

We are to go for a meal tonight, he will come to my house and select a dress for me. That is not going to be difficult, apart from work clothes I have very little. I asked if I could stay with him tonight and he made me clean the bathroom, threatening to make me lick the toilet. I did a very good job of cleaning it, twice.

He sent me for a shower, I needed it. I could not find a shower cap so I had to be careful not to wet my hair. If let to dry on its own it frizzes up like an afro. I dried myself and sir was almost ready as quickly as I was. He made me drive home in just my coat, shoes and suspenders flapping about.

He found my one summer dress but would not let me wear any of my underwear, it was not sexy enough so I went to the local pub in a summer dress, suspenders and shoes only. I have never gone out without knickers, it felt strange, draughty, vulnerable and strange. As for not wearing a bra, I've not been braless outside since I was eleven. It was embarrassing but I was enjoying the freedom. I hoped nobody in the local pub could tell.

I felt a little uncomfortable wearing so little but we had a wonderful meal. He has plans for me tomorrow but tonight I must please him.

He put fingers in my vagina which demonstrated how worked up I was and a finger in my bottom. He asked if I wanted to be his chattel, an odd choice of word, basically his slave, of course I did. I had to buy sexy clothes and wear them next time I came. The new free me can do that. I had to buy a 'butt plug' and wear it in my anus next time. I can do that, I'm sure.

I sucked his penis and swallowed his sperm. We sat on the settee and he invited me on a holiday in the Lake District. Wonderful! I will work hard to get the time off.

Sir

We slept in the spare bed, I had just got up and made a brew when Emily appeared. She was also an early riser, "Make yourself a brew," I ordered. We were both naked, Emily was more relaxed about it. She was not trying to cover herself, was quite at ease and sat next to me without crossing her legs or trying to hide her pussy.

I played with her nipples and her pussy, she held my cock. "Stand up in front of me, legs apart and play with your cunt, I want to see you masturbate." She blushed, she stood in front of me with tears in her eyes. Christ I didn't want her crying but it would show weakness to stop her.

She tried her best to show she was enjoying it. "On your knees and lick my balls." Not only did she lick my balls she ran her tongue up and around my cock, sucked the end and kissed back down to my balls. My cock and balls were soaking, she took my balls into her mouth singularly and together, her tongue lapping around them. She was loving it! "This morning we have things to do and the first thing is for you to peg the washing out and you can put some more in the machine." I sent her into the kitchen.

She went into the back garden, naked, with the basket of washing. The only people that could see her would be either neighbour from their bedroom window. Most unlikely. She came back into the house with the empty basket and peg bag.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked.

"What sir?" she enquired.

"Bringing me clothes pegs, are you inviting me to put them on you?"

"That was not my intention sir," she said.

"Ah well bring them here and stick your tits out." I ordered. She put the basket down and handed me the pegs. She stood with her chest pushed forward. I held her nipples, squeezing and twisting them until they were poking out. I clipped a peg on each one.

"Ow," she said. I kissed her.

"You can keep those on for the rest of the morning, they look nice." I put the rest of the pegs down, hooked my finger under her collar and led her to my bedroom. "You will find a sheet in that cupboard and put it on the bed." When she had done this I put my tie around her head to blindfold her. I lay her on the bed and fixed her arms and legs to the ties.

She lay spread eagle, blindfolded with pegs on her nipples. "You are going to be here like this for a few hours and I will do whatever I want to you." I started by running a feather across her upper chest and around the pegs.

I slowly moved down her body with the feather avoiding her pussy. She reacted when I reached her thighs. She is ticklish, this will be fun. "You have a beautiful cunt," I said as I circled it with my feather. "It's nicer when it is all puffed up like this when you are dying for it." I stroked the inside of her thigh again.

She squirmed. "You like that," I suggested. She did not answer. I kissed the inside of her thighs, and blew on her pussy. "It looks even better from this angle, is it showing a little dampness?" I moved to her feet with the feather, this got her moving.

"Please, no sir, no," she cried out. I stopped for now.

"You know that I can do what I like, but seeing you asked so nicely I will stop, for now." She relaxed. I struck her pussy with my hand.

"Yow," she cried. I took the pegs off her tits. "Yow," she cried as the blood rushed back. I sucked her nipples alternately.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes please sir," she answered.

"Then ask nicely."

"Please fuck me sir, please, please." I quietly left the bedroom and went and had some breakfast. Bacon and egg sandwiches. The great thing about bacon is the smell of it cooking permeates the whole house. At least Emily will realise she will not be fucked for a while.

I do enjoy a bacon and egg butty, I am quite adept at eating them without getting covered in egg. I drank a mug of tea and quietly went back to Emily. I could see her nipples were no longer erect. "You seem to have calmed down, Have I to get you worked up again before I fuck you? I suddenly became a bit peckish. It's terrible when you get hungry when you are in the middle of something and have to go off and eat."

I hit the outside of her left tit with my trusty ruler, I wonder if she will realise where it came from when she sees it. "Ouch," she exclaimed, from shock as much as anything. I hit her right tit with a similar result.

"You have pretty decent tits for your age, I bet when they were at their best nobody saw them." I hit again.

"Ow."

"Your tits are so nice, later I will spread your cunt juice over them, particularly between them. I will lay on the floor holding my cock and you will kneel over me with your tits over my cock, you will give me a titty fuck. Each time my cock goes near your mouth you will kiss it and when I come you it will be all over your face. You will lick up any that spills."

I hit her tits again this time on her nipples. "Yeoww." This time she really meant it. I hit her pussy several times.

"Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes please fuck me sir, fuck me please." I climbed on top grabbed her tits, kissed her lips and fucked her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, sir fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck." I fucked her. I did not expect her to use this language but fuck what a turn on. She came with a shout. "Oh God sir, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I think she has said fuck more times in the last few minutes than in her entire life before. I came inside her. I rolled off her and took a few deep breaths. "Fuck me Emily you've dribbled all over my bed again. I unfastened her. "Pick the sheet up, collect the other things that need washing, including your bra and knickers and anything in the basket.

"Put another sheet on my bed. Come downstairs." I ordered. "You need to go now. I have more visitors coming soon and I don't want them to see you." She looked dubious about going, she only had a summer dress and high heeled shoes to wear. Her car was at her house. It wasn't a long walk and the exercise was good for her.

"Why don't you walk on the beach, a little bit longer but you could take your shoes off and have a paddle." She was not best pleased but she left headed towards the beach.

Emily

I felt much more comfortable being naked around sir although I felt really uncomfortable having to stand in front of him and having to masturbate. He just sat there with a smile on his face. I will show him, I thought, and began making noises of pleasure and moving my fingers faster over my clitoris. He stopped me before I could climax and I was very close. On my knees between his legs, a familiar position, I was told to lick his testicles. I did more than this; I licked, sucked, made love to them with my mouth and I was genuinely enjoying doing this. He stopped me before his climax.

He made me peg the washing out naked where people from nearby could see me. Embarrassing as this was I found it so erotic that it was not the cold that was making my nipples protrude. I hurried pegging out and quickly returned where he put clothes pegs on my nipples which hurt more than I expected.

I ended up spread, tied on the bed blindfolded again. He whispered to me that I would be like this for a few hours and he could do whatever he wanted. It sent shivers through my body. He stroked me all over with a feather, whispering to me.

I was becoming more worked up, the pain in my nipples had dissipated and until he tickled the inside of my thigh it was wonderful. I can't stand being tickled. I begged him to stop, he did. He said I had a lovely cunt, I wish he would not use that sort of language although the said area felt wonderful.

He took the pegs off me and wow it hurt as much as when he put them on. He sucked my now available nipples, sending electric shocks down to my vagina. He made me ask him to fuck me, I so wanted it I would have used any language, I asked him to please fuck me. I so wanted him to fuck me, not make love, no subtlety, just please get on top and fuck me please.

Silence, where was he, why wasn't he fucking me, oh please sir where are you I need you. I pleaded with you. I lay there in total frustration, unable to move listening to the silence. Then I smelt it, cooking bacon! He was having breakfast, having me in this position almost at boiling point. He goes and has breakfast, bastard.

He returned and said he had to get me worked up, he hit the outside of my boobs with something solid. He told me what he was going to have me do to him. It sounded terribly wonderful. He hit me across my tender nipples and asked if I was ready to be fucked,

Of course I am, I have been ready for ages, get on with it, fuck me. He kissed me and then put it in. I shouted to him in the most unsavoury language to continue. I climaxed, why am I tied up? Why can't I pull him in? He has fucked me twice when I am tied up. Please fuck me when I'm not tied up, when I can move. Even so I reached heaven.

He blamed me for dribbling what was mainly his sperm onto the sheet and I had to wash it together with my underwear. I emptied his wash basket as well as what you would expect. It included two pairs of women's tiny knickers and a thirty four B bra. I could see what he meant by sexy underwear.

I put everything in the machine and set it at a short, low temperature wash, I wasn't going to ruin my new underwear, by choice I would have hand washed them.

I had to walk home wearing just a dress, no bra, no knickers and in ridiculous shoes. He suggested walking on the beach which was a good idea, it would give me time to think. As soon as I was on the beach I took my shoes off, such relief, I could not have walked home in them. I walked in the sea holding my shoes in one hand, my handbag in the other and surreptitiously holding my dress down.

I thought about the events and the future, sexy underwear is great. I would be able to switch off from the headmistress role by putting sexy stuff on but not underwear. I have to wear sexy underwear all the time. Turning up with something in my anus was a different matter.

Angels get their wings

Sir

De ja vu I had Michelle's collar in my hand when she knocked on the door. I opened it and as soon as the door was closed. "Kneel," I ordered. I lifted her chin and smiled at her showing the tab on her new collar MAC was beautifully engraved, before I fastened it around her neck.

"Thank you sir," she said. I clipped a leash to the collar.

"Come along, Mac," I led her into the lounge on her hands and knees. "Stand up," I stroked her hair and kissed her lips. I slowly unfastened her blouse buttons while I kissed her neck starting at the top. I pushed it off her shoulders. She was not wearing a bra so I sucked on her delicious nipples.

Her skirt had a zip at the back which I pulled down. Putting my hands in it I held her arse and pulled her to me before lowering the skirt. I decided to leave her knickers for now, she looked so sweet and defenceless. "Kneel."

"Unfasten my pants with your teeth." Such a big smile appeared as she pulled the button out of the buttonhole and gripped the zip in her teeth. She pulled it down and my trousers fell to the floor. "No hands, get my boxers down."

Moving from side to side and gripping the material in her teeth she managed to get them down. I sat down "Take them off, you can use your hands. Fold them with yours and put them on the table."

"Yes sir," she was smiling.

"Get on your knees and kiss my cock." She jumped down and kissed my erect cock from tip to base. "I am going to fuck all your holes this morning and you are going to do everything I say."

"Oh yes please sir, and will you spank me please?" What the fuck. I stood up leaving her kneeling there and went to the kitchen. I picked up some clothes pegs and a wooden spoon. Back in the lounge I took her leash and had her follow me to the bedroom.

"Stand up and stick your tits out." I twisted each nipple until they were firm and pointing about twenty degrees above the horizontal. I put a clothespeg on each one. "Kneel on the bed, facing me. Open your mouth. I slid my cock in. "Suck it."

I didn't have her sucking me for long. "Turn round and present your arse and cunt to me. Open your legs wider." I admired the arch of her back, she had managed to press her little tits into the mattress which had her pussy beautifully on view. Decisions, decisions, should I lick it or hit it with the wooden spoon or just fuck it?

I decided on all three in that order. I started with my tongue on her clit and moved it into her then back again to her clit. My nose was well lubricated with her juice and rubbing against her arsehole. She was making mewling sounds, I think she was enjoying it.

The wooden spoon was next, I started by hitting her arse cheeks, her mewling turned more into grunts. I targeted her pussy, the grunts became louder. I reversed the spoon and inserted the handle in her pussy. "Turn over."

1...456789