Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, take my shoes and socks off." She turned and removed my footwear. "Kiss my feet," she immediately kissed the instep of my right foot, moved down and kissed my toes and moved to the sole. She did the same on my left foot. "Lick them," she continued, this time licking.

"Stand up," she stood before me. I looked her up and down, she was wearing the clothes she came in as she had nothing else. I wondered how she managed to zip the dress up but that was her problem. She had her white stockings which had managed to survive somehow and fancy shoes on.

"Turn around slowly, I want to get the whole benefit of that dress before you take it off." She slowly turned and the dress really did show off her best bits, not least her arse, not big but shapely and a little over large to be in proportion to the rest of her body.

"Take the dress off." She did not ask for help this time but reached behind her head, under my belt and brought the zip down, she reached back with the other arm and pulled it down further. She shrugged it off her shoulders and squirmed it down to the floor. Carefully she folded it and placed it on a chair,

She retook her position, standing arms behind her legs apart. As much as I enjoyed seeing her tits, cunt and arse it would be a shame not to admire her sexy underwear. "Take my pants off," I stood while she pulled my pants and boxers down, then sat while she pulled them off, she folded them and put them with her dress.

Again she took up her position. "Lick my balls," immediately she was on her knees and licking me. My erection, which had gone down considerably began to move again. "Cock," she licked up the length of it, lapping like a dog. I kept her doing this until it was hard again.

"Okay, stop, stay there." I smoothed her wild hair as her head rested on my thigh. "Take my tie off," she started pulling the tie through and took it over my head. "Not like that stupid, undo it." She undid it and gave it to me.

"Turn round," I wrapped the tie twice round her head, over her eyes. "Stand up," I was looking directly at her arse as she was standing there. "You have a spectacular arse, Emily, a lovely wobble when I smack it, but first I am going to lead you upstairs.

I stood up and took the end of my belt using it like a leash. I led her to the bottom of the stairs. I took the belt off her and folded it in half. "Open your mouth," I put the folded belt in it. "We are at the bottom of the stairs." I hooked my finger into the front of her bra and led her upstairs into my bedroom.

"As much as I appreciate admiring your sexy underwear, it's time to take it off, start with your knickers." She removed them and handed them to me. "Bra." She unhooked it and gave it to me. I threw them aside.

"Hands on your head," I took the belt out of her mouth and hit her arse, it gave a lovely wobble, she gave a yelp so I gave her another. Several smacks and yelps later I moved my attention to her tits. This came as a shock and her yelp was louder.

Several smacks later I kissed her and guided her to the bed, I laid her on it and lifted her legs. I put her legs on my shoulders and leant into her until my face was over hers and my cock buried into her pussy. I pushed the blindfold up so she could see. Her pupils were dilated, her beautiful emerald green iris almost disappeared, her face was red and I think she was close to orgasm.

She panted and then yelled in orgasm. Her pussy tightened round my cock and her legs tightened round my neck, she pushed against my shoulders as she orgasmed. I thrust into her harder and faster until I came.

Jesus, I was shattered, I pushed her legs to one side and lay on the bed, avoiding the wet patch. She lay next to me, her wild hair all over the place, she looked what she was - fucked. Her eyes were closed and she had a contented smile. She opened her eyes and her smile widened, she kissed me and laughed.

"I will order a new mattress, this one is fucked, you will have to wash the sheets though." She threw her arms around me laughing. We lay there for ages. I watched her chest rise and fall, the marks on her tits would disappear in a few hours. I really must make the best of those tits; bells on them and fucking her doggy with them hanging free. Yes this evening.

We both slept for a while. "Right Emily, wash the sheets and make a brew," I ordered. I was still wearing a shirt, Emily stockings and suspender belt. We had a snack, talked about plans for the Lake District. I brought the earrings with the attached bells and I affixed them to Emily's nipples.

"Stand up and bend over with your hands on the seat of the couch." She did as she was told, I got on my knees and licked her pussy, my nose poking her arsehole. It didn't take long for her to be well lubricated.

I held her suspender belt and fucked her, pulling her onto my cock, the bells rang out, her tits swayed backwards and forwards, I should have filmed them. I fucked her for a long time, slow and hard, accompanied by the bells. This was going to be my last fuck for a few days, saving it for the holiday.

I came inside her. "Let's go and have a well earned shower." We went upstairs and washed each other, I brushed and dried her hair, it ended up a frizzy mess but I tried my best.

She dressed as she had arrived, dirty knickers and all. I kissed her and sent her on her way.

A week of celibacy awaits.

Emily

I woke up to find I was on my own, not unusual as It is something I have done for years but I was at first disorientated, in a strange room. I remembered I was in sir's spare room and was with sir last night.

I went downstairs to find the house empty and a note on the table.

Emily,

Get washed and dressed and be kneeling in the slave position in the lounge ready for my return at about eleven.

I had a couple of hours to get ready so I had a drink and some breakfast. After a shower I got dressed having searched around for my things. This is the first time I have worn knickers for two days running.

At five to eleven I knelt in the lounge with my hands face up on my legs and looking down. I had to hitch my new dress up to be able to spread my legs At twenty past my legs hurt and there was no sign of him. He came in at about half past and ignored me, my muscles were screaming, my patience getting very short. I was determined to do absolutely nothing until he ordered me to.

His first order was to take his belt off. He put it loosely around my neck. I licked him and he stroked my hair while I rested on his leg. He blindfolded me with his tie and led me upstairs.

In the bedroom I stripped and he hit me with the belt on my backside first, it came as a shock. I yelped, it hurt; there were several more before he moved to my breasts. I yelled a lot more.

On my back with my legs on his shoulders, we had wonderful sex despite the pain in my legs. A continuation of the pain from kneeling for so long. Why we had to do it this way at this time I do not know, why I was so worked up I do not know. Yes I do, I do not want to admit it. I am a slut!

The humiliation, the pain and the fear / excitement all made me sexually aroused as I am now. Please do not stop. He removed the blindfold and I was looking right into his eyes, through the sudden blinding light I could see his piercing blue eyes as my orgasm built.

I erupted, my legs straightened, he hammered into me, I came in a way which drenched himself, myself and the bed. More washing. He was pummeling me, I was at the point of having to scream when I felt his sperm enter me, I screamed.

I was drained, happily depleted, although there were pains in my body, some from the belt, some from my legs and some from my pussy. I was happy, sleepy but happy, I was smiling. I opened my eyes and sir was looking at me, I kissed him.

Guess what? I was going to have to wash the sheets!

We had a relaxing afternoon until sir produced some bells which he secured to my nipples. When I was bending over hands resting on the settee he put his tongue in my vagina followed by his cock. We had sex, he was going for a long time, I could feel my build up rising slowly as he thrust into me. The bells were ringing, my breasts swinging. My pussy was sore, and pulsating again.

Just like his long slow movement I had a long slow delightful orgasm. He came into me to a cacophony of bells. I turned, knelt and licked and sucked him clean. We washed each other in the shower and he dried and brushed my hair which was very sensual and delightful but did not have a good finish. As I was unlikely to be seen I was not worried I would wash it again when I got home.

I dressed in the clothes I had arrived in even the not too fragrant knickers. The stockings were beyond repair but I even wore the suspender belt. We kissed goodbye and I drove home. I am excited to think just ten days to go before the holiday.

1...456789