Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had perfect tits, not large but perfectly formed, not able to hold a pencil but very firm. Her nipples, although a light pink colour stood out against her pale skin. Enough said I am not a tit man.

"Put your thumbs in the side of your knickers and keeping your legs straight, push them down to your ankles, nice and slow." This put her pussy in Michelle's direct line of sight. She hesitated. "Afraid to show Michelle your slutty wet pussy?"

The look of defiance returned and she slowly lowered her knickers while looking me in the eye at all times. "Put your hands on your head." I looked her up and down. Her long naturally blond hair was perfectly straight, I pushed it aside so that it was not covering her tits.

Her flat stomach which was centred by a slightly protruding belly button led to strawberry blond pubic hair, definitely a natural blond. Her pussy was visible through the sparse hair.

I walked around her, squeezed her arse, my arms round her and caressed her tits. I gripped her already protruding nipples then brought my hands down to her pussy.

Back in front of her I put my fingers back in her pussy. "Open your mouth," I put my sodden fingers into her mouth. "Suck."

"Bend over my knee, Michelle squat behind Emma and play with your pussy. Now Emma we have to decide how many spanks you deserve. That's the royal we by the way, I will decide."

"Five for coming uninvited, five for wearing jeans, five for dumb insolence. That's fifteen, I may think of some others." I hit her five times alternating cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwww." I think she was surprised how hard I had hit her. I needed to put her in her place.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"I don't know what you mean. It hurt."

"Have you no gratitude for me correcting your misdemeanours?"

"I should have gratitude?" I hit her another five times.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwwww."

"Those are extras for your stupidity, are you going to show gratitude?"

"Yes, thank you," she appeared a little more subdued.

"That is much better, now how should you address me?" I was massaging her arse and her legs were not quite so tightly together, Michelle was smiling.

"Sir?" she whispered.

"Not as stupid as you first appeared. To remind you after each spank you will say the number and thank you sir. Now where were we up to? Five I think."

"Ten sir, you have already done ten."

"Five didn't count, those were extras." I continued to massage her arse. I smacked her again.

"Ow, six, thank you sir," she did not seem to have her heart in it.

"Your thank you did not seem sincere, we will try again." I smacked her.

"Ow, seven, thank you sir."

"You are learning, that appeared more honest, you were showing real gratitude but also stupidity, that was a repeat of number six not seven, so we will start with six again, do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I was stroking her arse, moving close to her pussy which was appearing wet.

I hit her again. "Ow, six, thank you sir."

"That's much better, I think I may be able to make a good girl out of you." I smacked her again.

"Ow, seven, thank you sir." Her legs had opened and I put a finger in her pussy. She sighed, "thank you sir," she whispered. I smacked her again and again until she had said thank you sir fifteen times.

"Get up, bend over the back of the couch, Michelle next to her." I admired their lovely arses. "Put your hands back and spread your cheeks." Both pussies were soaked, Michelle had been playing with hers all the time I was spanking Emma.

I quickly dropped my trousers and boxers and slotted into Emma, hot, wet and tight. Wonderful. Two fingers into Michelle and a thumb in her arse, kept her on the boil. Emma let out a glass shattering high pitched scream as she came.

I swapped pussies, cock into Michelle and fingers in Emma. I stroked Emma's butthole with my thumb without pushing it in. I could feel myself approaching orgasm, both the girls were also near. Both the girls came.

Michelle

I had a good feeling about today, sir had bought a riding crop, I hope to ride me and a sealed package. I was near the end of sir's road when Emma appeared, she had been following me!

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"You have been odd since the last exam, what is going on with you?"

"It's none of your business, I can do things on my own."

"Why so secretive? even from me, we have shared since we were five." Emma retorted.

"I have promised not to tell anybody and I cannot go against that, now leave me alone or I will be late."

"I'm not going anywhere apart from with you."

"I have a master who will punish me if I am late and punish me even more for telling you."

"What do you mean a master? Does he control everything you do? He bosses you about? Why?"

"Yes," I was near to crying. "And he spanks me and I have the best orgasms ever." I blurted out.

"Fuck me, honest, what's it like? Would I like that? I think I would. I want that too, please take me to him." She pleaded.

Fuck, I was going to suffer for this, I dread to think what the punishment would be and would sir prefer the gorgeous Emma to me? "Okay, let's go."

I rang the bell a few minutes late. Sir looked shocked when he saw that Emma was with me. He sent us into the lounge, I could not look at him, I was terrified, I was excited. God my nipples were poking out and my pussy was tingling.

I tried to explain that Emma had followed and forced me to bring her. I was tongue tied, he made me strip. In front of Emma! It got worse, he made me crawl across the floor with my bum up. Worse still I had to sit in the chair with my legs spread, everything on display for Emma, my best friend, as well as sir.

I was blushing, I was crying, I was dying, I was showing how wet I was. My body is letting me down again.

He made Emma take her jeans off as he had with me.

Emma had to crawl to me, and ended up with her nose less than a foot from my pussy. I could have died again, my best friend looking at my pussy and probably smelling it. What will she think of me? Why did he do this to me? I know, to humiliate me, and what did my humiliation bring on? A wet pussy and stiff nipples and that wonderful feeling that thrilling tingle.

He had Emma strip and did his inspection. He spanked her with me kneeling behind her. He spanked, humiliated and played with her pussy. She was wetter than me. She was loving it. God it was making me randy. Sir had said I was to masturbate while he spanked her. Thank you sir, some relief but I want you to fuck me!

Bent over the back of the settee next to Emma while he fucked her and fingered me. She screamed, Christ she really hit the high notes. He fucked me until I came with a scream, matched by another of Emma's high notes. I felt him come inside me.

Emma

Michelle has been odd since we finished the exams, she danced at the party but seemed miles away and where had she been before. We usually meet up and have a few sneaky vodkas from one of our parents' drinks cabinets.

Then she was busy on days we would have had fun. I heard her say she was going out at one so I followed her. She paused at the end of a road and was looking at her phone, not speaking or texting just looking.

I walked up to her and she was looking at the time. Weird. It turned out she wanted to arrive just in time. She has a master! What the hell! He controls her and spanks her and gives her great orgasms. What the fuck, I felt shivers down my spine and a tingle in my pussy. I want some of this.

I persuaded her to take me with her. We stood in his sitting room and Michelle tried to explain why I was there. I tried to speak but he shut me up. It was the chap who was watching us take the exam.

He made Michelle strip and crawl to an armchair and spread her legs, showing everything. She was red faced and crying. I felt so embarrassed for her but also a little turned on.

He told me to take my jeans off, he called me an idiot. I walked to the front door carrying my jeans and deposited them there. I adjusted my knickers so they covered more of my bum before I walked back which I did with a swagger. He was not going to make me cower.

I stood in front of him giving him a do your worst look when he told me to take my top off. I crossed my arms, gripped the hem and lifted it over my head. He held his hand out and took the top. He folded it neatly and put it to the side.

My bra was next, I love my tits, they are not big but perfectly proportioned to my body. I put my chest out and jiggled my tits, they didn't exactly jiggle but looked good. I knew what was coming next, my knickers.

Do I want this? For fuck sake, I can have any boy at school, well not exactly school as it was a girls school but any boy at the Christmas dance with the boys school. Of course I want it, I could feel it in my pussy.

I took my knickers down, showing everything to Michelle, including my wet pussy, that made us even, I think I'm as big a slut as her.

He spanked me, he humiliated me, he made me look stupid in front of my friend. I couldn't do anything right and my bum hurt even more.

His power over me, more the power I gave him over me was so erotic, I would do anything he says. He put fingers in my wet pussy, Michelle was watching. I was getting close to orgasm.

We had to bend over the back of the settee and spread our cheeks. Now that is embarrassing opening your openings to someone. He put his cock in me and wow I was near before now I was coming, coming, coming... I yelled.

Cock out fingers in, he was fucking Michelle, I could hear my pussy sloshing about and he massaged my bumhole, lubricated by my pussy juices. I was almost there as he finger fucked me, yeowwww. I came again.

Sir

Well my best laid plans had be kiboshed but fuck me, for the better. I had now of course to punish Michelle for bringing the gorgeous Emma into the fold. She should be rewarded!

"Kneel in front of me, Both of you suck and lick my cock until it is clean." They shared the licking and sucking. "You have yet to be properly punished Michelle for the serious breach of security. First I want to sort Emma. Fetch the camera, crawl."

"Yes sir," off she went,

"Emma, do you want to remain part of our little band?"

"Oh yes please sir."

"I intend to use one of the spare bedrooms for pleasure and I will start by putting some enlarged photos on the wall. The first one will be of you because your arse is nice and red and your pussy is leaking. Stand there, legs apart and grab your ankles. Look at me between your legs and smile." I took the photo.

"Now look forward so I cannot see your face." I took several more. "Good girl, stay there, Michelle, lick the juices from Emma's arse and pussy." I was pushing Michelle and wondered if she would refuse, she was on her knees licking Emma.

"Emma, go into the kitchen and fetch a bottle of red wine and three glasses." I sat in the centre of the couch and had the girls sit on each side of me. We drank our wine in silence.

"Well Michelle I can't say that I am disappointed that you have brought Emma here but you disobeyed me and therefore you must be punished. So I thank you for introducing Emma, now get across my knee.Emma, do you want to have Michelle's head on your legs or would you prefer to look at her arse?"

"I will stay here and stroke Michelle's hair please sir."

Michelle was lying across me, her pussy on my right thigh and her left tit in my left hand. I smacked her right cheek, hard.

"Yeoww," cried Michelle, this is the hardest I have hit her. I hit her left cheek with a similar result. I alternated cheeks in quick succession as I squeezed her nipple. She was wriggling and kicking her legs, I was getting hard again.

I could feel her juices on my thigh. "Is your cunt leaking again slut?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry," she was crying. Emma was rubbing her hair.

"Get up and bend over grabbing your ankles and looking through your legs." I took some photos and some without her face showing. "That is your punishment almost over, you have been lucky not to have a more severe beating, repeat it and you will be out."

"Yes sir I'm sorry."

"I can understand, Emma put you under a lot of pressure. This has left me with a dilemma, I am invited to a barbecue this evening and had intended to take you Michelle but following what you have done I can't. I could take Emma but she has jeans and I am not taking a girl in jeans so she will wear your dress Michelle."

"Yes sir," Michelle was in tears again. "Upstairs, in the shower. We all made our way to the shower. I took pity on Michelle.

"The punishment and your misdemeanour will be forgotten tomorrow, the only thing that will be remembered is that you brought Emma into the fold. I had plans for you today that will be resumed tomorrow. Now bend forward I need to get rid of this erection." I fucked her from behind while Emma watched.

We showered, I had a lie down while they messed about with hair and makeup. Apparently I did not have the right equipment for Emma's hair. Shampoo and a towel is all I've needed. "There is a hair dryer in one of those drawers." I pointed out to them, not good enough but would have to do.

Time to go, Emma struggled into Michelle's dress. I did not allow her to wear her bra but decided she needed her knickers as the dress was so short. It was tight and showed all her beautiful curves, her makeup was sensational, she looked so fuckable. Her hair, well it looked fine to me but I have always liked the sixties long blond hair.

I escorted Michelle to the door. "Be here on Sunday at eleven, you are still my number one."

Emma and I arrived at the barbecue being held by the headmistress of the last school I worked in. She was a bit younger than me but was a go-getter. She had worked damned hard to be a headmistress at a large school like that at her age.

She was alright but all work, I was surprised she was having this barbecue, probably building staff morale. I was probably invited by mistake. Emily greeted me in a friendly way and looked Emma up and down.

We had some food, Emma did some dancing and all the men had erections. Well apart from Harry, I was always a bit worried that he fancied me. He came and spoke to me. "Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Oh she's very nice," his gaydar had obviously been wrong. Emily came up to me while Emma was busy chatting to a group of men, many of whom were being closely watched by their wives.

"Are you two an item?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What does she do?" She was expecting something like delivering the free paper I think.

"She does just what I tell her to."

"Anything?"

"Everything." I said in an emphatic way, leaving no room for doubt.

We left fairly early, saying goodbye to everyone. I had my hand on her arse as we walked out pulling her dress up to show a little of her knickers.

I had intended to take her straight home but as she started trying to play with my cock as soon as we were in the car I changed my mind.; "Did I give you permission to do that?"

"Nnnno sir."

"LIft your dress up and take your knickers off. I drove to the end of my road. "Keep the dress around your waist, get out and walk to my house." I drove to my house and up the drive. I walked to the pavement and watched Emma running down the road holding her dress up to her waist.

I waited a few seconds until she reached me, she threw her arms around my neck, I grabbed her arse and her legs came up round my waist. We kissed. I carried her to the front door and had to put her down to open it.

Once inside I lay her on the carpet, she spread her legs and I was in and fucking her in no time. She was vocal almost straight away. "Yes, yes, yeeeeeeesssss. Oh God, oh God." She was pulling me into her with both arms and legs. I gritted my teeth and tried to concentrate on anything apart from the sexy girl spread under me, on the wonderful warm, tight place that was sheathing my cock.

She moved in time with me and started oh Godding again, I came in her as hard as I could. I collapsed on top of her. Sometime later we staggered into the lounge and sat on the couch. "Pour some drinks."

She was still wearing the dress around her waist, her gorgeous arse had the remains of redness. She returned with the whisky. She cosied up to me and we sipped our drinks.

I gave Emma her knickers and made her pull her dress down. I walked her home, she would not have been safe on her own dressed like that. "Come round on Sunday at two." I kissed her goodnight.

Emma

He wanted to take photos of me to put on his wall, not a portrait but me bending over showing everything. He took a lot of photos, some showing my face as well as my boobs, bum and pussy. The thought of a life size photo up on the wall of me showing my private parts being looked at by whoever went in the room sent shivers through my pussy.

The big surprise was that I was to go to a barbecue with him instead of Michelle, she looked devastated. He whispered to her and fucked her which made her happier. I was going to have to wear Michelle's dress, she's a size eight I'm a ten. She's five foot four and I'm five foot eight.

Michelle helped me get ready, she's really good with makeup and helped me straighten my hair. I was not to wear a bra, I am pleased to say I was to wear knickers. I squeezed into the dress which did tend to rise up as I moved so I had to keep pulling it down.

We went to the barbecue in sir's car. The crowd were teachers and their partners, all older than me. I danced with a lot of men, or a lot of men seemed to enjoy my dancing. The food was good and my glass never seemed to empty.

The only time I sat down was to eat and I kept my legs crossed which showed a lot of leg and some bum cheek. The wives were looking daggers at me but I showed interest only in sir. He made a point of making sure he said goodbye to everyone and as we left he was holding my bum. He rubbed my bum which lifted my dress so the last thing they saw as I got in the car was my knickers.

I was feeling really horny, getting them so excited had got me the same. I tried to undo sir's fly and he got angry, saying I did not have permission to do that. He made me take my knickers off and lift my dress up.

At the end of his road he made me get out of the car and walk to his house while holding my dress up. It was just dark and it was a quiet road but I felt so exposed. He said walk but I disobeyed and ran, right into his arms. I wanted to fuck him there and then, I needed it.

Once through the door he spread me on the carpet and fucked me. I came almost immediately, oh God so great I screamed and he carried on fucking me I came again and he came. He collapsed on top of me, I'm not surprised. I kissed every bit of him I could reach.

We drank some whisky while cuddling on the settee. He gave me my knickers and walked me home. I am to see him on Sunday. I managed to get in the house and to my bedroom without being seen by my parents, they would not have been impressed by my attire.

Michelle

I lay across sir's knee with my head resting on Emma's legs staring at her pussy. He hit my bum hard and I yelled partly in surprise. He kept hitting me and I kept yelling, he was squeezing my nipple. I wanted him to stop but I was not going to give in and say gusset. He asked if my pussy was leaking, I cried, it was!

He took photos of me bent over showing my red bum and everything else. Then my world collapsed when he said he would take Emma to the barbecue, in my dress, Emma in my dress that is. That was the worst punishment, she was going to be seen out with him, in a dress too small.

He fucked me from behind, I had an orgasm, a shower and helped Emma get ready. My dress was so tight on her, her nipples were clearly outlined even though they weren't erect. Her bum was defined to the nth degree and it was so short.

123456...9