Beginning My Life as a Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thorry thor," she said.

"I think you both need further training, go and get Mac." She walked off, the kind of walk models do on the catwalk. She turned and smiled as she disappeared.

I had them standing in front of me. "You are in the correct position, now I am going to teach you display positions. You are almost in the first position - tits, stick your tits out." They pushed them forward. "Good when I order tits, that is the posture you will take."

"Two - mouth, on your knees, mouth open," they knelt. "Legs spread wider, otherwise that will do." I moved forward so they could make sure their mouths were at the right height for my cock.

"Three - pussy, on your back, legs bent and spread, hold your knees." Now these girls were very flexible and they were beautifully displayed.

"Four - arse, on your knees, arse up, back arched, tits pressed into the floor, arms stretched out in front of you." I couldn't find anything to criticise. "Tits." They stood in the tit position.

"Why do you think I am making you do this?"

"To display ourselves sir," said Emma.

"And why would I want you to display those particular bits?"

"Because you like them sir?" Mac this time.

"Because that's what you're good for, understand?"

"Yes sir," they both replied.

"Arse!" it took them a second to realise that I had given them an order before they knelt arses in the air. Using my ruler I hit both arses. I will have to get a flogger, something with a lot of strands which does not cause damage and does not hurt that much allowing more hits.

"Mouth," I took my flaccid cock out and moved it from mouth to mouth. "Pussy," they were on their backs, legs spread, I hit their pussies.

"Ow."

"Ow."

They were fucking gorgeous. "Tits," They stood and pushed their tits out so I hit each one. I was beginning to get an erection. "Mouth," I had them sucking alternately. I don't know what was working the most, having them display themselves on my orders, smacking relevant parts or having them blow me.

A wonderful combination, I could probably go another round. "Arse," smack. "Tits," smack. "Pussy," smack. "Mouth," no smack there, straight in Mac, then into Emma, I alternated again and Emma was the lucky recipient.

"Don't swallow, poor Mac has missed out, so kiss her and swap my cum." Much to my surprise they kissed. "Go upstairs, shower and get ready to go out."

Some time later I went upstairs to find them putting makeup on. I went for a shower and was dressed by the time the girls were ready. They complained about my hair drying facilities. I will have to ask what they need. I ordered a taxi and we set off for the restaurant.

As we were sitting eating our starter I said. "I have an important question for you both. I have booked a cottage in the Lake District for two weeks in a week's time. Will you be able to come?"

They were almost dancing with joy. "Yes sir," they both said.

"Slow down, I thought you would want to come, there may be logistical problems. You both live with your parents and you need to get their agreement."

"We are eighteen, adults and can do as we please," said Emma.

"I know that but you do not want to fall out with them, let's keep things friendly."

"We could say we are going on holiday together with friends, to the lakes, as a celebration of finishing exams, That's more or less the truth," said Mac.

"Yes, it is almost the truth and we have been on holidays together with our parents and on our own. They would not think it odd." agreed Emma.

"Good, plan carefully and we will have a wonderful fortnight in my favourite place. I will show you some amazing things."

I dropped them off near their home and went home for a well deserved rest.

Emma

I asked sir for a collar, I held my hair while he put a red collar on me. It felt different for some reason, I really had a sense of belonging to sir now. He made me crawl in front of him, he seemed to like looking at my bum and going down the stairs he had a bloody good view.

I stood while he hit me with the ruler, finishing with my tits and pussy. It hurt but not a lot and gave me a warm glow. He bent me over the back of the settee and when I thought he was about to fuck me, or even fuck my bum, he wouldn't do that would he? He didn't, he picked my legs up and his mouth was on my pussy and I came.

He didn't stop, He must have been nearly choking from my legs gripping his neck. I must be tasting good, he slurped away at me, it was awesome. I let him go and the next thing he was filling me, I don't know how many times I came, it may only be one, one long one.

He came in me and very soon I could feel it running down my leg. He held me down sucking his cock, he gave me a bollocking for not opening my legs, I was trying not to drip on the carpet. We needed more training, so I brought Michelle down.

We had to assume various positions displaying tits, arse, pussy and mouth. We stood, knelt, lay and squatted on his command, we repeated this several times, he hit the relevant place with his ruler, everything was tingling. He didn't hit our mouths but put his cock in until he came.

He came in my mouth and made me kiss Michelle, swapping his cum. Never in a million years did I think I would ever do this. I've never even thought about doing it.

We showered and got ready and sir took us to a restaurant. There he dropped a brilliant bombshell, a holiday with him in the Lake District, yes, two weeks. I've never been there, I've always wanted to go. But I don't care where, just who with.

We were dropped off near home, me and Michelle couldn't stop talking, we were both quite manic. We walked about outside discussing what we would do, what we would tell our parents and lots of other things.

Sir

I met with Mac and Emma and made arrangements to pick them up to go to the Lakes.

Emily came round on the Friday when she finished work, standing in the centre of the lounge I made her strip. A sexy green dress, quite tight, she obviously didn't wear it for work. It had a long zip down the back so she turned and invited me to pull it down.

The zip was the full length of the dress so when it had reached the bottom she could just shrug it forward. She put it across a chair and turned round. Wow she had gone to town, her bra and knickers were matching, sexy and superb. Also matching was a suspender belt holding up white stockings. Her shoes were white with red soles which I think makes them expensive.

Her makeup made her look quite different and her wild red hair had been tamed. "Put your dress back on, you look too good not to show off." I helped her dress and I had her drive to an exclusive casino / restaurant.

We threw some money away on the roulette before we had a gourmet meal and I told her what she was to do when she came to the Lakes. She had managed to get the two weeks off but had to work on Monday. This fitted with my plans fine. She was to come up on Tuesday.

"You will come back with me now as my slave, you will do everything I tell you. You will do it with pleasure because you will be pleasing me. Now, go to the car and bring it to the front." I waited by the restaurant door until she drove round and picked me up.

Back at the house I had her stand in the usual place and remove the dress again. She did look good, it was a pity I was going to mess her up. "Stand over in the corner and face me. Take your tits out of your bra, no, don't take it off."

She pulled her tits out, the bra pushed them together. "On your knees and slowly crawl to me." She approached slowly, her nipples almost touching the carpet she had arched her back and was crawling on her elbows.

"Beg to suck my cock." She looked mystified. "It's easy if you want to suck my cock you must beg me to let you. If I think you want it badly enough I may let you."

"May I suck your penis sir?"

"Pathetic, if you don't want it more than that you can fuck off home."

"No, please sir, may I suck your cock, I want to very much."

"Better, still a long way to go, you may pull my zip down and try again." She pulled my zip down.

"Sir please let me suck your cock, I can bring it to its full size and suck your sperm out of it. Oh please let me put it in my unworthy mouth." She really means it.

"That's better you are learning your place, get it out and in your mouth and hurry up, slut." My trousers were down and my cock in her mouth in seconds. She was not very good but yearning and unquestionably enthusiastic.

"That's enough," I sat down, "Take my pants, shoes and socks all the way off." When she had completed this I had her remove my tie and shirt. She was kneeling between my legs, her tits squashed together by her half on bra.

"You look sweet kneeling there, take your bra off." She unclipped the catch at the back and pushed it forward. There were marks on the side of her tits caused by the bra pushing into them. "Open your mouth and dribble between your tits."

I don't think she realised why she was doing it but would happily obey. She allowed the drool to drizzle onto her tits. "Squeeze them together with my cock in between and titty fuck me." She did exactly as told. "Kiss the end when it gets to your mouth."

I was laying back, relaxing but needed to be careful. I did not want to come too soon. "Stop and stand up." She was again standing in front of me, wearing knickers, stockings. Suspender belt and shoes. "Turn around, bend over and pull your knickers down."

She pushed them down exposing a sparkly green butt plug. When she had them down past her knees I stopped her. "Stay there, don't move. Did you enjoy having that up your arse?"

"It was most uncomfortable, sir, especially when sitting, but it pleased me because it pleased you." I liked talking to her decorated arse, her pussy peeping through.

"You have made such an effort to look good and you have succeeded and I really appreciate it. But this is the best view, if anyone asks which is your best side you can honestly say your backside." I slapped it.

"Thank you sir."

"Without losing your knickers go and pour two large whiskies and bend over my knee while you drink yours." So there I was Scotch in my left hand Emily across my knee pressing into my cock and her jewel encrusted arse waiting for me."Can you manage your drink in that position?"

"Yes sir, thank you."

"Good open your legs." I stroked her pussy. "You seem to be rather wet, are you feeling in need of sexual relief?"

"Yes please sir."

"You may have to do a lot more begging for that but I may fuck you. Hold on to your drink." I slapped her arse.

"Ow," the yell was as much from surprise as pain. I continued to spank her until her arse was a pleasing red colour all over. "I said how lovely your arse looked before now it is even better now. Red hair, red arse, I like it and the green jewel stands out against the red."

"Thank you sir," she was not used to compliments.

"Get up and go upstairs on your hands and knees." I brought out some cuffs, a many tailed flogger and my trusty ruler. I followed her into the bedroom. I affixed the cuffs to her wrists and ankles.

She had managed to shed the knickers. "Where are your knickers?"

"I do not know sir, they must have come off when I was crawling here."

"Not to worry, as you have removed them, you will not wear knickers again at any time until you get to the Lake District, understand?"

"Yes sir," she squeaked. Not enamoured at going to work without knickers. I could picture her standing on the stage worrying about kids in the front row looking up her skirt.

"Put your hands on your head," I ordered and hit her tits with the flogger. "Just want to warm them up, I'll be warming your cunt in a minute, get on the bed."

I fastened her ankles to the ties at the head of the bed, I had extended the ties so that she was not totally folded in half. It did however expose both her pussy and arsehole jewel. "Will you miss this when I take it out?"

"I don't think so sir."

"Pity, it does enhance your quite smackable arse and with your legs up like that is quite spectacular." I smacked her pussy with the ruler a dozen times. I sucked on her clit before kissing her mouth and sliding my cock into her.

"Oh God," she cried. I could feel the butt plug against the bottom of my cock as I rammed in and out. I continued until I could see that Emily was near to orgasm so stopped. I pulled out, retrieved a vibrator from my bedside table, set it on low and inserted it into her pussy.

"That should keep you warm but do not dare come." I went downstairs for another Scotch partly to calm myself so I didn't come too soon as I was still going to fuck her arse. I returned with my whisky. "I'm going to take that out of your arse and you are going to ask me to put my cock in its place."

"Yes sir," she sounded more confident than I expected. I gripped the plug and slowly withdrew it. It was not a big one or as big as I have seen on the internet.

"Well? Beg me to fuck your arse."

"Please sir will you... have anal sex with me?"

"Beg, slut or you can fuck off home."

"Please fuck my arse sir," she blurted.

I put some lube on her arsehole and on my cock and eased into her. She grimaced in pain, I tried to remember if I had given her the gusset safe word.

She seemed to be tolerating it if nothing else. I slowly move in and out, a little bit further each time. I was approaching orgasm and had reached my cock in halfway, I thought that would do it for now and shot my cum into her. Fuck me that was some relief, I suffer for my girls.

Emily had not come, I felt a little guilty, only a little. "I bet you are uncomfortable in that position." I unfastened her legs and tied her hands in the top ties. "You have messed my bed again Emily, what am I going to do with you?" I planted my mouth on her clit again, inserted two fingers into her pussy and splashed about, it sounded like a washing machine. I think I am going to have to buy a new mattress.

"Yeowwwww," she screamed. I think she had been waiting for this orgasm for quite a while. I carried on. "Yes, yes, oh God, please, yeowww." I unfastened her wrists and kissed her.

"You are very good, you will be rewarded, first you will wash the bedding you messed up. We will sleep in the spare bed tonight. Go and shower."

Emily

I finished work early for the first time ever. I went to the hairdressers and beauticians, picked up my new dress which had been altered to fit better and some Louis LeBouton shoes. I got ready at home, stockings and suspenders, matching bra but before the knickers I had to insert the plug I bought on the internet.

I did not realise the things that could be bought and now of course, by buying one thing I receive a mass of adverts for other sexual items, some I did not know what they were for. Some I did not want to know.

I put some KY jelly on it and slowly pushed it into my anus, I gradually worked it past the bulbous part. I had the smallest one I could find and that was enough, I felt full. I put my knickers on.

I drove barefoot to sir's. I did not want to scuff the red soles.

I stood in the centre, the usual place and with help took my dress off, he walked round me and told me to put the dress back on. He said I looked too good not to show off! Wow, a complement. I had to drive to the casino where we played roulette and ate wonderful food.

He told me what he expected me to do when I went to the Lake District which sounded like good fun and what he expected back at his place which sounded terrifying and exciting. The whole evening would have been perfect except for the plug in my anus which made sitting uncomfortable.

A feeling of deja vu as I was standing in sir's lounge taking my dress off again. I was sent to the corner of the room and had to pull my breasts out of my bra. This pushed them together and in some ways made them look good but dug into me.

Having had such a wonderful evening I was now being humiliated, having to crawl to him and beg to suck his penis. I could see what he was doing, putting me in my place or the place he wanted me to be and I must admit the place I wanted to be.

"I eventually begged well enough to be allowed to suck it. I was made to allow my drool to go on my breasts so his penis could be rubbed between them.

I crawled upstairs and waited in the bedroom and the first thing he did was ask where my knickers were, I had no idea what had happened to them. He said I was not to wear knickers at all until I went to the Lake District. No! I had to go to work. I was due to be on my period anytime now, which was why my nipples were so tender.

With my hands on my head he beat my breasts with a flogger, on my oh so tender nipples. I was fastened to the bed, my legs up in the air and my jewelled anus exposed. It was horrible, I was crying, he cannot do this to me, my vagina was tingling.

He asked me if I would miss having that thing in my anus. No, no, no I hated it and making me sit having a meal was a torment. Please take it out. He did not, he hit me on the vagina with a ruler, a ruler he stole from my school. He knows it too, he knows that I have recognised it and is smiling.

It was hurting, my vagina was hurting and he brought his mouth to it and turned all the pain into pleasure. Next I was tasting myself as he kissed me, inserting his penis into my vagina and making up for everything he had done to me.

He stopped and put a vibrator in me and walked out! Wait, you cannot leave me like this. Oh yes he can and did.

He came back with a glass of Scotch in his hand and said he was going to take the plug out of my bottom and put his penis in. I had to ask him to do it. I think he is doing this as the ultimate humiliation, and making me ask for it adds to the degradation. He made me ask to put his cock in my arse, to fuck my arse and I may as well get used to using that sort of language. I may as well admit it turns me on.

He was gentle and it was not too bad. It became not unpleasant. His orgasm was powerful and disappointing. I wanted one.

He replaced my ankles with my wrists in the ties, he moaned about his bedding being soaked again, as if it was my fault. He did that thing with my clitoris using his mouth and put fingers into my pussy making a loud and embarrassing sound.

It was magic, my whole body tingled, I made another loud and embarrassing sound, more of a scream actually. He carried on and I screamed again, I was totally drained.

I was told to shower, I needed a shower, even though I was tired I went into the shower. I looked in the mirror, the fortune I spent at the hairdressers was now wasted, my hair was back to a curly, frizzy mess. Nothing to do about it now, I showered, kept my hair dry and took the bedding downstairs where sir was sitting drinking whisky. I put the washing in the machine and he had poured me a drink.

We sat together on the settee, holding me tight to him, we slept in the spare room.

Sir

I woke early as usual, Emily was asleep beside me, her wild hair spread over the pillow. She looked so sweet and defenceless, I went downstairs and made some tea. I drank the tea and dressed, shirt and tie, trousers, shoes and socks and jacket.

I wrote a note with instructions for Emily before going to the cafe for breakfast. I enjoyed a good breakfast, read the paper and generally wasted time.

I let myself into my house, Emily was kneeling fully dressed in the lounge, hands on her thighs, palms facing up and head down. I ignored her, made myself a mug of tea and sat facing her.

"Take my belt off," I ordered. She came to me on her knees, knelt between my legs and pulled my belt through the loops. I took it from her, threaded the end through the buckle, put it over her head and pulled it so it was loose around her neck.

"Zip." she pulled my trouser zip down. "Pull my cock out," I ordered. By the look on her face she was pleased to do this. She held my semi-erect cock in her hand and looked pleadingly at me. "Lick it," her tongue came out and she licked the tip, the full length and back to the tip again.

1...456789