Behind Closed Doors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie was enjoying the post-orgasmic feeling, laying on the bed just gently playing with her clit. she had not cum that hard in a good while. She wished that she could see into the study; she was dying to know if Arron was watching her really. In the fantasy, he was, but she would probably never know. She stood up slowly and moved to leave the room. Just before, she turned and waved at the window, though she could still not see into well enough to tell if he was there. She thought she caught some movement behind the reflection of the sky on the window but dismissed it as her own wishful thinking. Millie walked back into her own bedroom and to the ensuite bathroom and quickly cleaned up the rabbit, before popping it back in the drawer and getting dressed.

As Millie turned into the road, she was tired. It was late; she had got off her shift at 11 p.m., and it was close to midnight as she got home. All day she had kept thinking about the morning, wondering if Arron had watched her. She felt a twinge between her legs now, as she thought about it. She turned into her drive and her heart almost bounced out of her chest. Her lights had swung across Arron's drive and illuminated him wheeling his bin to the top of it, ready for the morning. He stopped and leant on it as she parked up, and more quickly than usual got out.

"Evening. Late to be doing that," she commented nodding towards the bin.

"Yeah well, I forgot it after dinner, and you know they have been arriving about 7 a.m., recently." His voice seemed so relaxed and normal; clearly, he had not seen her. She felt her shoulders slump.

"Better take mine up too, then," she said, with the disappointment she felt tainting her voice.

He laughed, and started to walk back down the drive. Coming level with her, he moved across and leant on the wall facing her, as she grabbed the bin. "You know, if you are unhappy with your sex life, your first point of call really should be to discuss it with Ben." His voice suddenly had a very fatherly sound to it. Millie blushed; it really was awful that the sound of his voice just then turned her on more.

"I've tried. If I am honest, I don't actually think we are that compatible sexually." She made a point of looking him in the eye as she spoke. "He is happy with once a week in the missionary position, but I really want more...danger, variety, new experiences." There was a slight pause, then she added, "Maybe some more fetish type of thing." She swallowed and then finally added, "I was really turned on by the idea of being watched earlier, for example."

It was Arron's turn to blush; she only just caught it in the poor light of the streetlamps, but her heart did summersaults. He did watch! To confirm it, he said, "You would certainly make a good exhibitionist."

She smiled as she pushed the bin into place ready for the morning, then turned back to Arron who was now heading for the door of his house.

"If you got time, come around for a tea again about 09:30 in the morning?" she said, "I would love to continue the chat."

"OK," he replied, and waved as he continued to walk inside. "Goodnight. See you in the morning."

"Night," she called at his back, as he went through the door.

Millie had a spring in her step as she walked inside. The house was dark, apart from one light that Ben had left on for her. She could hear him snoring upstairs already. She was not ready to join him yet; the news she had just got had excited her, and she headed for the kitchen for some wine, and planned to spend 15 minutes in the living room with no panties on.

Arron closed the bedroom door, and shook his head. Anna was already in bed, and he started to remove his clothes. He stopped for a moment and looked at his wife; she still looked good for her 50 years. There was more grey than she liked to admit in her long, light-brown hair, but she was pretty with a round face, dark blue eyes, and graceful features. She was sitting reading something on her phone, her big beasts hanging. There was no way she could get away with no bra the way Millie had this morning. She looked at him staring at her. "What?!" she said.

"Nothing, just admiring you for a moment," he replied.

She laughed, and with a laugh in her voice said, "You're a daft git."

He removed the rest of his clothes, and jumped into bed, grabbed his phone and said, "I've got something you should see."

He queued up the video of Millie and gave the phone to Anna, letting her press play once she had hold of it.

Anna watched for almost a minute and then said, "She put on a show for you, there!" She kept watching until the end. Arron could tell she was aroused by watching Millie cum.

As soon as the video stopped, Arron cautiously said, "There is more to it than that."

He preceded to tell her about the conversation that he had with Millie and the invite to tea tomorrow. When he stopped talking, Anna's hand slipped down quickly for a feel of his cock, which wasn't rock-hard, but certainly was not flaccid either.

"You are enjoying this, then," she said with a smirk and an almost giggle.

"Oh, come on," he said. "Of course I am. Like you wouldn't, if our 29-year-old neighbour did that for you."

She laughed again, and replied, "I would probably rather it was Millie than Ben, if I am honest, especially after what you just told me." She paused and then with a devious note in her voice added, "although there must be a chance to educate the boy."

Anna was slowly and gently jerking Arron's cock now, slowly bringing it up to fully hard.

"So, what is your plan for tomorrow? You going to rail the little slut?" Anna's voice had a jovial sound to it, but Arron knew she was serious.

"I hadn't planned anything yet; I wanted to speak to you first," he replied honestly.

"If she gives you the chance, pound her hard. But bloody well make sure you get some film; I want to see it," Anna said, as she squeezed his cock, and started to jerk him more robustly. He knew her other hand was between her legs playing, and he moved his hand to cover hers and replace it, flicking her clit. With the same jovial tone she continued, "And make sure you find out if she would be up for fucking me, too."

Arron slipped a finger inside her, and she moaned at the end of the sentence. He replied, "I will do the one thing I had planned, which was to find out what she wants to do, how far she wants to go with things."

His thumb pressed hard on her clit, and she whimpered. As he moved in closer, and whispered into her ear, "Imagining that was Millie's tongue?"

Anna grunted, but did not reply. He felt her push into his hand. Arron circled her clit and pressed hard as she moaned. He pulled away from her and quickly dove under the covers, worming between her legs quickly. Grabbing on to each with his arms, he pulled himself in. Anna let out a carnal moan as his tongue sensually worked its way up her vulva and to her clit, where he dug it in under her clit and sucked up her clit into his mouth. She almost screamed out as he sucked it between teeth that were just a little too close together. He felt every contour of it as it passed over his teeth.

Arron tightened his grip of Anna's legs pulling her into him and stopping her from moving as he flicked her clit with his tongue. "Oh Jesus," she moaned, and squirmed, trying to get away but he just pulled her in tighter. He pushed her slit back and forth between his teeth, as her squirm became more of a fight to get away, while she moaned and tensed.

As she orgasmed, he just kept going, no let-up. Her squirm became more of a twist and push with her legs, trying to stop him, to break the pressure on her clit. "God, no, stop, I can't..." she breathlessly moaned.

He gently bit her clit, and her hands came down pushing hard against the top of his head, as he felt her shake at the electric energy coursing through her body. She seemed to whimper as he released her. His face was covered in her pussy juice; she was as wet as he could ever recall. He slowly crawled back up her body, and as he did, she raised her legs high and then pulled her knees towards her chest, and whispered, "Put it in my arse."

Arron smiled; it was not that often that Anna asked for anal. She was reminding him how good fucking her was, before he potentially had Millie in the morning. As he moved up her more, his cock got to about the right place. He moved his hand down to guide his cock. He found her pussy and moved down; her arsehole was covered in the runoff of her pussy juice, and he pushed at it.

As was always the case, Anna's arse resisted. He wasn't sure if this was natural or if she tensed to make the initial penetration hard, and she would never tell him. All she would say when he asked was, "You like that, don't you? Well, don't spoil it." As he applied more pressure, slowly but surely her sphincter gave way and let the head of his cock slip in. As always, it was tight, and he could feel the muscles moving. She let out a half-gasp, half-moan as the head of his cock settled inside.

He took a firm grip of her legs, pressed against her chest as they were, and pushed hard. His shaft moved slowly up her. He felt skin catch here and there, pull slightly, then release, as he went. Anna had moved a hand between her legs and was very gently rubbing her clit. When he stopped pushing, she let out a breath he had not even noticed her holding. He withdrew so just his head was in her. Then, with a forceful motion, he thrust in hard. There was a gasping grunt from Anna as he did. Considerably more of his cock disappeared into her before he stopped.

He slowly started to withdraw again, and when he got to just the head in, Anna moaned, "Pound it hard; try and break it."

Arron did as was instructed and thrust in with everything he had. Less than a second later, his balls hit against her arse cheeks, as she took his entire length with ease. There was no pause; he withdrew and thrust in again and again. He could feel his muscles straining and his breathing becoming more laboured as he worked hard to pound as hard as was humanly possible.

Anna was now rubbing hard; he could feel her hand moving under him as he pounded her arse. It almost hurt, the power he was putting in, but he was loving it.

"That's it," she whispered. "Harder! Try and hurt me," her words were soft and erotic. Arron could feel the tightness of her sphincter on his cock, almost feeling the veins being compressed as they passed through. He was in mid-thought on that as Anna started to cum again. He felt all of her tighten--especially the muscles in her arse, squeezing his cock, making the thrusting harder--but he didn't stop.

Her grunting that accompanied each thrust stopped as she climaxed, turning into a moan, then something that was akin to a contented sigh. Arron could hold on no longer; he thrust in balls-deep again and held it there as the ropes of cum sprayed from his cock into her arse, deep and tight in there. "God that feels good," she moaned.

Through uneven and loud breathing, he managed to breathe the word," Ditto."

Arron collapsed onto her, then rolled to the side, so they were laying side by side again, but his cock was still in her arse, slowly going soft. As he lay there, his breathing because more normal, as did Anna's.

"Bet she does not let you do that tomorrow," Anna laughed.

Arron smirked and sort of giggled, before replying, "No, I bet not." There was a pause, then he said, "She is most focused on the need to be desired than the actual fuck."

He thought for a moment then added, "I think it is more of an emotional need than a physical one."

"You will need to manage that, then," Anna said, suddenly sounding more business-like, "and actually, we should probably get them both involved, help them out, as well as satisfy our desires."

"You mean get them swapping with us?" Arron mused.

"No, not as such; more getting them both sexually involved with us. I want my turn on Millie."

Arron did not reply to that. He was already working on scenarios in his head as he cuddled into Anna, and started to feel the pull of sleep. Just then, his now-soft cock slipped from her arse, but he was too exhausted to do anything about it.

12