Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let's get this show on the road," Devon said as he downed his beer and stepped toward the door.

"What are you two planning tonight?" Brian asked.

"We were going to hit the bars and maybe the club on State Street," Bella replied.

"You two have fun," Brian replied as he walked out the door behind Devon.

Steve grabbed Bella and pulled her down on the couch, kissing her deeply. Seeing her flirt with Devon triggered his arousal, and he unleashed it on her at once. He pulled the straps off her shoulders and slid the romper below her large breasts.

"What's gotten into you?" Bella asked.

"You," Steve replied as he kissed her deeply. "I love watching you flirt. You're so fucking hot."

"Mmmm," Bella moaned as he took her hard nipple between his lips.

"I almost wish you'd lose that bet," Steve admitted as he kissed down her body. "Then I'd get to see you suck his black cock."

"You'd want that?" Bella asked.

"I loved watching you with Brian, and you know how much it drove me crazy," Steve admitted as he pulled her jumper bottom to the side.

She wasn't wearing panties, and he feasted on her moist bald pussy. He sucked Bella's soft labia between his lips, licking and slurping each side before focusing his efforts on her clit.

"You really like watching me that much?" Bella asked.

"It fucking drives me insane," Steve admitted as he continued licking. "You know what "BBC" stands for?"

"Huh?"

"Big black cock!" Brian replied as he again attacked her clit.

Bella thought about what Devon said to her. There weren't any black boys at the highschool she attended, and she'd never dated anyone of a different race. The thought of sucking a big black dick entered her mind. She remembered how big Brian was, and she wondered if Devon's could be any bigger.

Bella envisioned herself having to give him a blowjob. She imagined how it would feel to try to get his large dick into her mouth as she stroked the remaining inches, and what it would look like to hold him with her smaller white hands. She thought about the contrast of their skin color, and it gave her a new erotic thrill.

The fact that she couldn't stand Devon made her thoughts feel even more forbidden. She despised the way he treated her. His cocky nature made him seem like someone she'd never want to be associated with. But her mind kept envisioning herself kneeling between his legs, servicing his big black cock.

"Oh yeeeees!" Bella moaned as Steve's expert tongue brought her to an orgasm.

"You were thinking about it weren't you?" Steve smiled knowingly.

The guilty look on Bella's face gave her away as Steve sunk his swollen cock into her sopping entrance. He met no resistance as his six inch dick slid into the hilt, making her moan.

Steve loved seeing Bella under him as they had sex. He loved how her soft breasts moved with every thrust. He loved the pink flush that covered her pale skin. He loved how she bit her lower lip in the throws of passion. He loved watching her enjoy sex. And he wanted to watch her again.

He envisioned Bella in this same position as Devon lined up his big black cock with her entrance. He imagined the moans that would come out of her mouth as the two of them mated. He knew she would never actually do it, but the thought of it filled his brain with lust.

"I know you said you wanted to stop everything with Brian, but I really want to watch you again," Steve admitted to her.

"If I lose, you may get your wish," Bella teased.

"Seriously though," Steve continued. "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Steve, it's just so wrong," Bella moaned as Steve's cock expanded inside of her.

"I know, but it felt so right," Steve grunted as his orgasm neared.

"Oh god, baby," Bella moaned. "Why do you want this?"

"Because the thought of you taking a big black cock makes me crazy," Steve groaned as he was pushed over the edge.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Bella cried as she strummed her clit, and her eyes rolled back while her orgasm overwhelmed her.

The following morning, Bella and Steve were eating their breakfast while getting ready for church. Brian and Devon left early that morning for their flight to Texas, and they had the apartment to themselves.

"That Devon was such an ass," Bella said, remembering how he was with her yesterday. "Who does he think he is betting a blowjob with you there."

"Well I sorta said I enjoyed showing you off, so maybe he assumed I wouldn't mind," Steve admitted.

"You what?" Bella questioned. "Why would you admit that?"

"I caught him staring at your ass, and he apologized," Steve replied. "He said he was an ass man. I told him I didn't mind and liked to show you off."

"Hmm, I still don't get why you like showing me off so much," Bella admonished. "But now I understand why he was so forward with the bet."

"Speaking of bets, I'm looking forward to those season tickets," Steve grinned.

"Yeah, me too," Bella said as she peeled a banana.

"Wait!" Steve suddenly shouted as Bella was about to bite into it. "Take a picture of you opening your mouth for that banana, and send it to Devon."

"You are so twisted," Bella giggled, but she grabbed her phone and started framing a picture. "Wait, I can't get this right."

Bella stood and untied her robe and dropped it to the floor. She reframed the picture as she held her arm over her breasts as she held up the phone to snap a burst of photos. She looked through the pictures before selecting one and showed it to Steve.

The picture showed Bella perfectly with her thick lips parted in a smile with the banana between them as if she was about to give a blowjob. Her nipples were barely covered by her arm, and the background was blurry, but it was obvious she was not wearing a stitch of clothing. It was perfect.

"Holy shit, babe!" Steve replied to the photo. "He won't be able to walk after he sees this.

Bella attached the photo and wrote, "I hope you realize this is as close as you're going to get to seeing me like this. GO JETS!!!"

"God damn, girl! You gotta mouth made for my BBC!" was Devon's reply.

Bella handed the phone to Steve and continued eating her breakfast in the nude. Steve read the text and laughed before putting the phone down to admire his girlfriend while eating his own breakfast.

Thursday afternoon, Bella and Steve were getting dressed to go out for dinner. Bella was a bit nervous, knowing the draft was only a few hours away. What if she lost the bet? Could she do it?

Seeing Bella in her thin thong, Steve's mind went back to Devon's statement about being an ass man.

"Bella, you want to really blow Devon's mind?" Steve asked her.

"What?" She asked, wondering what he was thinking now.

"Let's send him another text," Steve suggested. "He did say he's an ass man."

Her lips curled up in a smile as recognition crossed her face. She handed Steve her phone and leaned over the bed, arching her back seductively while looking back at the camera with her big blue eyes. Steve lined up the phone so her heart shaped ass was highlighted, but it was enough to the side that you could see plenty of her side boob and a hint of her puffy pink nipple.

Steve snapped the photo and looked at the result. Bella looked like a professional model. Her blue eyes glowed back at the camera as if she was looking the viewer in the eyes. Her wavy blonde hair was pushed over one shoulder, and she bit her lower lip seductively. Steve zoomed in, and he could see her pink nipple standing erect.

He could see the definition of her back muscles from her years in the gym and making fitness videos for her social media platforms. Her back arched as she pushed her round ass back at the camera as if she was preparing to be mounted from behind.

Her thong parted the round globes of her silky smooth pale cheeks, showing the hint of her pink anal cavity and the labia below it. Her creamy thighs also showed the evidence of her work in the gym while still maintaining her feminine beauty. The fact that she worked out only enhanced her feminine features. She looked stunningly beautiful.

"It's up to you, babe," Steve said as he handed her the phone, doubting she'd send it to Devon.

He watched as she typed something before handing it back to him.

"Steve said you're an ass man. Too bad you'll never get this." Bella typed below the photo.

The phone buzzed in Steve's hands as a message came through.

"God damn, that bootie's made for black cock!" Devon's reply came in. "I know you'll want it once you get a taste."

Steve handed the phone back to Bella, and she read the text. Steve looked over her shoulder as she replied.

"You can only dream."

A few hours later, the draft was counting down as Bella and Steve sat in a booth at a local sports bar. The Browns selected Baker Mayfield, and all the buzz was about the remaining quarterbacks after the Giants selected Saquan Barkley, the running back. Then, the ticker announced the Jets traded with Indy to move up in the draft, and they were about to announce their selection. Bella and Steve waited on pins and needles.

The camera panned around as the announcers talked about who the Jets were going to pick. All the talk was about quarterbacks, but the camera panned over to Devon, who was mentioned as being a huge need for the Jets.

Bella wondered if the excited look on his face was due to the bet and what he'd be getting if the Jets picked him. She admitted to herself that Devon looked handsome in his suit, and the fact that he was possibly on the edge of his seat because of the thought of her invigorated him.

The camera showed Darnold answer his phone. It looked like the Jets have made their pick. They'd picked a quarterback and had no other picks in the first round. The announcer officially confirmed the Jets picked Sam Darnold.

Bella was surprised she felt a sense of disappointment. The buildup to this moment had surprisingly aroused her. Additionally, she felt bad for Devon, the man she initially despised.

"I feel bad for Devon" Steve said, almost reading Bella's mind. "Not only is he not getting a blowjob from the hottest girl on the planet, he has to buy season tickets for a team he doesn't play for."

"I almost feel guilty," Bella grinned.

"Maybe we should send him another picture to cheer him up," Steve suggested with a hopeful grin.

"What did you have in mind?" Bella asked.

Steve pulled up his picture folder and brought up the image of her spread eagle and covered in his cum. She looked so naughty yet vulnerable. He showed her the phone and watched her reaction expectantly.

She looked at herself and thought about Devon seeing her this way. He would see all of her. What would he think of her? She thought about him jerking his big cock while looking at her picture. She imagined herself laying in that exact position with him standing over her holding his giant slab of dark meat.

"Steve, I don't know," Bella said, shaking her head. "This is so exposed."

"Exactly," he replied excitedly. "Consider it a consolation prize. Something he can jerk off to, knowing he'll never have you."

"Once I hit send, I can't take it back," Bella replied.

"Do it," Steve told her as he sent her the picture.

Bella began typing for several long seconds. She stared at her screen for at least a minute or two before hitting send and handed her phone to him to read.

"You may not get to have my lips wrapped around your big black cock, but Steve and I thought you should have this to console you," Bella's text read.

Ding!

"Damn girl, you just made my night. You've got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. I'm telling you Sweetie, you were made for my BBC."

"Glad you think so. Looking forward to watching my Jets. And who said you can call me Sweetie?" Bella replied before putting her phone away.

Steve and Bella finished their dinner and made their way home for the night. Steve turned ESPN on to see if Devon was picked yet. Surprisingly, he was not.

Brian was drafted by the Steelers at pick 5, but Devon was still on the board at pick 14. Just then, ESPN announced the Jets made a trade with the Bears to move up in the draft once again.

"Bella, the Jets are on the board again," Steve told her.

Bella was filled with a sudden sense of anxiety. Could she lose? Would she go through with it? She sat next to Steve on the couch anticipating the next announcement.

The cameras showed Devon answering his phone. He had a huge smile on his face as he nodded his head as he spoke. After a few seconds, he hung up as the commissioner announced the Jets picked Devon.

Ding!

Bella saw another text from Devon and opened her screen. She shrieked as an image of a huge black cock filled the screen.

"Looks like you're going to get some BBC after all. Can't wait to have your pretty pink lips wrapped around this. This was taken after you sent that last pic. See you Sunday,"

"What have we done?" Bella gasped as they both read the text.

Steve read the text and looked at the picture attached to it. He then scrolled up to Bella's cum covered nude body. Seeing the two pictures together had his dick throbbing in his pants.

Bella had a familiar flush across her chest and neck which gave away her own arousal and nervousness.

"Is there any way I can get out of this?" Bella asked, trying to compromise.

"A bet is a bet, Bella," Steve said as they watched Devon walk out on the stage and hold up a Jets jersey with a number 1 on it to the cheering crowd.

Bella couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in Devon's slacks. Was he hard thinking about her? Bella thought to herself.

"How big do you think he is?" Bella asked as she looked between the TV and her phone. "I can't tell from the picture."

"I don't know, but it looks like you'll have more than your hands full," Steve replied, trying to make light of the situation. "Maybe we should look up BBC porn to give you perspective."

"BBC porn?" Bella questioned. "There is such a thing?"

"Sure," Steve replied with a guilty smile. "I may have looked it up after Devon mentioned looking into it."

"What did you find?" Bella asked.

"Let me just show you," Steve told her as he grabbed the smart TV remote.

He typed "fitandflirtyhotwife" into the search bar and clicked on a video showing a blonde in black bra, garter, and stockings. She wore no panties.

Bella's eyes widened as the video started playing. First, she was astonished how much the woman in the video looked like her. She had similar wavy blonde hair and her butt was a spitting image of her own. Her breasts were smaller than hers, but overall, she was similarly built.

"This is someone's wife?" Bella questioned.

"Yes, her husband gets off watching her have sex with black men," Steve replied. "It's actually quite common apparently."

"Does this turn you on?" Bella asked as they watched the couple on the screen make out.

"It does," Steve admitted. "Look at the contrast of their skin colors, and look how much bigger he is than her. The interracial aspect just adds to it."

Bella watched the blonde caress the man's dark skin. She then reached down and started caressing his engorged erection as she kissed him deeply. Her hand looked tiny compared to his dark slab of meat. It appeared she could wrap both hands around it hand over fist and still have more of his cock sticking out of the top.

Steve looked at Bella as she watched the illicit sex scene on the big screen. She bit her lower lip as her breathing increased, making it obvious that she was also turned on.

Bella imagined what it would be like to do the same to Devon. The couple on the screen changed positions as she began giving the black man a blowjob. Bella licked her lips as she watched. What caught her eye was the diamond ring the blonde was wearing on her ring finder. She was a true hotwife.

"Does this turn you on?" Steve asked.

Bella nodded her head, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Just think, you're going to be doing that on Sunday," Steve told her as he began unbuttoning her dress.

Bella allowed Steve to remove her dress, and he removed her bra as she slipped her thong down and off her legs. The couple on the screen changed positions as the black man leaned back on the couch with his legs spread as the blonde crawled between them. His massive cock towered above his huge hanging balls. Bella imagined how much cum those balls could hold. He looked so masculine.

Bella was imagining it was her in that very moment as the blonde continued bobbing up and down on the massive black phallus. The woman's ass was pointed at the camera, and Bella could see moisture developing between her pink labia. She felt her own pussy respond in kind.

Steve nudged Bella forward on her hands and knees, in the same position as the woman on the screen. Steve positioned himself behind her and began lapping at her wet folds. Bella's body quivered at the delicate touch of his tongue.

She watched intently as the woman sat up after a few minutes of giving the blowjob. She straddled the large black man as his huge wet cock stood proudly in front of her ass. How could she take such a massive spear in that tiny pink pussy?

Bella didn't have to wait long to find out. The woman lined up the big black cock with her opening and pushed down until the head popped in. She then slowly worked her hips until the black dick was buried deep inside her.

The woman's moans came over the surround sound, filling the room with sex. Her obvious enjoyment filled Bella's body with desire as the black man kneaded and spanked her pale ass, making it jiggle sexily as she slid up and down on his thick black pole. The contrast of their colors heightened Bella's arousal and lit a fire within her she never knew existed.

Bella reached back and pulled Steve's face into her sex as her orgasm flooded to the surface like a tidal wave. Her whole body convulsed as Steve held on for dear life while he tongued her swollen clit. Her juices flooded Steve's mouth, and he drank her sweet nectar.

Bella watched the blonde woman's white juices coat the black cock inside her. Steve lined his swollen dick up with her sodden mound and pushed himself into her with one easy thrust, penetrating the void she was desperate to fill. The black man on the screen grabbed the blonde's hips and drove her down on his thick shaft repeatedly.

"Oh yes," Bella moaned, adding to the sexual sounds permeating the room.

"You feel so tight, babe," Steve told her as he began thrusting into her. "God, you feel so good right now."

"You feel good inside me, uh yes!" Bella moaned as Steve picked up his pace.

Bella's eyes were glued to the screen as her own mating matched theirs. She pushed her hips back at Steve as he thrust into her. Their smacking sounds meshed with the sounds on the screen as Bella lived through her very first interracial fantasy.

The next scene showed the woman again blowing the man's large black cock as she licked her own juices off him. He reached over her body and caressed her white round ass with his giant black hands and moved inward to her pink folds. His fingers explored her and as she bobbed on his hard cock. His fingers played with her labia and pretty pink asshole as her body writhed at his touch.

The black man grabbed a bottle of oil and poured it over the blonde's ass cheeks making them shine as he rubbed it into her pale skin. Bella couldn't get over the color contrast. She imagined Devon doing the same to her with his big black hands. She wondered what her parents would think if they knew she'd be in a similar situation with a black man's cock in her mouth in a few short days.

The black man lined himself up behind the blonde and sunk his giant cock into her moist folds. He used her garter as a handle to drive his massive phallus into the writhing blonde. Bella felt another orgasm enveloping her as she watched the blonde submit to the giant black man.