Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man grabbed the camera and showed the view from above. The close up view of the huge black cock penetrating the woman's tight pussy pushed Bella over the edge as she dug her fingers into her clit and came all over Steve's thrusting dick.

"Yes, Bella," Steve grunted. "Cum all over this black cock."

Steve's words compiled with the illicit video she was watching as she imagined it was her pink pussy getting stuffed with a big black cock. She remembered the feeling of being so full, and her body craved that again.

Steve continued to fuck his sexy girlfriend as he watched the scene on the big screen. His view of Bella was the same as their camera angle, and he noted how similar her body looked to the one on screen. The only difference was the cocks penetrating the two women.

The next scene showed the blonde lying on the white leather couch as the black man penetrated her in the missionary position. Bella marveled that such a pretty blonde wife would do this on film. She watched the two make out as his giant cock penetrated her repeatedly.

Bella had only watched porn a few times and thought the scenes had terrible acting. This was different. This was real sex between two lovers. The fact that this was a real married woman and that her husband was okay with it added a taboo element that made her own body respond.

The blurred face of the blonde made Bella wonder who she was and if the people in her life had any idea she was into this lifestyle. All of it enveloped her mind with curiosity. How did she meet this man? Who was he to her? Was her husband there with her? What did he think about all of this?

Steve matched his thrusts with the couple on the screen, and Bella moaned in unison with the sexy blonde as his body got closer. The man on the screen began moaning loudly as his own climax overtook him. His muscular ass flexed as he deposited his seed into the blonde who also appeared to be cumming.

Bella watched the giant black cock as it slid out of the blonde woman. It was coated with their combined juices, and her pink pussy looked swollen and battered with white globs of cum coating her folds.

Steve increased his pace as their mating continued. Bella's eyes remained glued to the illicit scene in front of her, noting the black cock did not lose its firmness. He again lined himself up with the blonde to fuck her again.

"Oh my God!" Bella moaned in surprise. "How could he do it again so soon?"

She watched in awe as the black man began thrusting into the blonde as fast as he could. The blonde appeared to be in a never ending orgasm as the black man inseminated her. Their moans filled the room as the huge black cock pistoned in and out of her.

The large man began dumping his seed into the writhing blonde as some of their juices squirted onto the couch below them. Seeing this sent Bella into another orgasm as she pushed back into Steve.

Steve felt Bella cumming around his cock, squeezing him like a vise. Her pussy milking him along with the scene on the TV sent Steve over the edge as he dumped a load of hot cum into his sexy girlfriend.

Bella felt Steve's cum filling her womb, and it sent her body into another convulsion as her orgasm continued to rock her body. In her mind, the black man was filling her with his seed.

Bella's eyes were still glued to the screen as the black man slowly withdrew his massive tool one final time. The blonde's pussy and the couch were plastered with the remnants of their lurid mating. She'd never seen anything so decadent. She only wished she could see the look of complete satisfaction on the blonde wife's face.

Steve fell back on the couch, and Bella straddled him in a hug of post-coital bliss. Their breathing eventually slowed down as they looked into each other's eyes while kissing softly.

"Well, what did you think?" Steve asked.

"I think I understand the appeal," she replied.

"The appeal of what?" Steve asked.

"BBC," Bella giggled.

The following night, Steve and Bella were walking down State Street when he noticed a Victoria Secret store. He saw a black garter and stockings set through the window, and his mind went back to the video he watched the night before.

"Come here, I have an idea," Steve said, pulling her into the store.

"What are we doing?" Bella asked.

"Let's buy an outfit for Sunday," Steve said as he motioned toward the garter set that looked exactly like the one from the video.

Bella's eyes widened when she saw the black set. Her mind took her back to the video from the day before, and it immediately dawned on her what Steve wanted.

"You want me to wear this?" Bella asked. "For him?"

"It would be so fucking hot!" Steve told her.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked. "It's so revealing."

"I'm positive," Steve replied. "Plus he's already seen everything."

Bella searched the drawer until she found her size and smiled timidly at Steve as she walked toward the checkout counter with the bra and garter set.

When they arrived home, there was a package in their mailbox that felt soft like an item of clothing. He showed it to Bella with a raised eyebrow.

"Did you order something?" Steve asked.

"No, maybe it's Brian's," she replied.

"It has your name on it," he replied.

Steve handed the bag to Bella to let her open it. She looked at it curiously, and then ripped the bag open to see what was inside. Inside was a Jets jersey with the number 73 and the name "Harrison" on the back.

Also inside was a note that read, "Bella, I had this overnighted so you can wear it for our date Sunday night. I wanted you to wear my name since you are mine for the night. - Devon"

Bella shivered at the thought of being "his" for the night.

Steve read the note after she handed it to him, and he felt his cock stiffen at the thought of Bella between Devon's legs with his name on her back. The thought of it drove him crazy with arousal.

"Steve, are you sure you are okay with this?" Bella asked as they settled into bed that night.

"Of course I'm okay with it," he replied.

"I mean, I'm going to be sucking another man's dick," Bella said. "I know we did this before, but we were both drunk and already having sex. This is planned. Should we back out?"

"First off, we can't back out," Steve told her. "Second, I really really enjoyed our first time with Brian. I've wanted a repeat, but I've respected your wishes not to do it again. But this could be just another one time thing, and the thought of it drives me insane. I can't wait for Sunday night."

"You are okay with it?" Bella asked again.

"Not only am I okay with it, but I love the thought of you doing this," Steve told her. "And I'd be okay with it going further."

"How far?" she asked.

"As far as you're willing to go," he told her.

Sunday morning came quickly as the couple spent Saturday catching up on homework. Bella's mind was a mess knowing what was in store for her that night. They'd seen Devon on ESPN and the local news channels walking into the Jets' headquarters to meet with the owner, GM, and coaches. Bella couldn't help but wonder if the smile on his face was in part due to what he had coming Sunday night.

Devon was due at their apartment around 6:30. Bella had a quick dinner she could barely eat at around 5:00 before taking a hot shower. While in the shower, she shaved her legs and pussy bald. She wasn't sure why she was going to this extent, but she wanted to feel as sexy as possible for her "date."

She couldn't believe she was preparing herself so tediously for such a brute of a man who annoyed her so much the first time they met. She looked at herself in the mirror as she dried her hair with a towel.

Steve walked into the bedroom and watched Bella as she finished doing her blonde wavy hair. Her makeup was a bit heavier in the eyeshadow department, making her have a more sexy look about her. His cock stiffened at the extent to which she prepared herself for Devon's visit.

"Damn, you're beautiful," Steve gushed as he approached her.

"Nope, you'll ruin my makeup," Bella held her hand up to stop Steve from kissing her.

The fact that she was not allowing him to kiss her in order to save himself for Devon added a new element of sexual arousal for Steve.

Bella pulled her black garter on followed by her matching bra. She pulled out the stockings and rolled one up her leg as she looked up at Steve's lustful eyes.

Steve could see Bella's pink labia as she pulled up her other leg and rolled the second stocking over her foot and up. She stood and attached the garters to the stockings before reaching for the panties.

"Nope," Steve held up his hand. "No panties."

"What?" Bella questioned. "I have to wear..."

"Look at yourself, Bella," Steve told her motioning toward the large mirror. "You look just like the woman on the video."

Bella looked in the mirror and had to admit to herself that she did look a lot like the "fitandflirtyhotwife" from the video. The color contrast of the black garter set against her pale skin made her think about what she was about to do.

The way the stockings and garter framed her pussy added to the appeal of the set, and she admitted to herself that it probably looked better without the panties. Bella sat back down and slid her feet into a pair of Christian Louboutin platforms with five and one-half inch heels.

Steve salivated as he admired his sexy girlfriend. She looked like a sex goddess in the garter set and heels. He had an urge to throw her on the bed and dive his face into her moist pussy right there and then. But he knew what was coming would be even more exciting to them both.

"Will you help me put the jersey on?" Bella asked in a sweet voice.

"Sure babe," Steve replied as he held it up over her head.

"I don't want to mess up my makeup and hair," she replied as Steve helped her pull it down over her shoulders.

Luckily, the jersey was a bit big for Bella's five-two frame, and the hem came down to above her mid thigh, just covering the top of her stockings. Knowing what was under the jersey made the ensemble that much more appealing.

"I poured you a glass of wine," Steve said as he handed it to her.

"Oh, thank you," Bella replied. "I didn't even think of that, I'm so stressed out."

"Don't worry, Bella," Steve replied. "Let your body do what's natural. The more you let yourself go, the better this will be for both of us. Heck, all three of us."

Bella took a long swig of her wine as they walked out of the bedroom. She was on pins and needles as her heels clicked on the hardwood floors. She'd never been more nervous in her entire life.

"Do I look okay?" Bella asked nervously as she took another long swig of her wine.

Steve grabbed her shoulders reassuringly and looked deep into her big blue eyes. She looked so vulnerable as she looked up at him, and his heart melted. In that moment, he knew she was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Bella, I love you more than anything on this planet," Steve told her. "There's no one more beautiful than the woman I'm holding right now."

Bella and Steve forgot about the no kissing rule as their lips slowly descended toward each other.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell startled both of them from the kiss that never happened. Steve smiled at Bella as she poured herself another glass of wine. He turned and walked to the door, knowing who was behind it before he opened it.

"Steve, good to see you, bruh," Devon said as Steve held the door open for him. "Hey, I want to talk to you real quick."

"What's up Devon?" Steve replied.

"Look man, I know I came on strong with the blowjob thing," Devon told him. "I was half joking when I made that bet. I knew how much I was pissing Bella off and just wanted to get to her. But when you sent those pictures, the thought of it really made me want it. But what I'm saying is, I'm cool if you both want to back out. I'd hate to fuck with what you got goin, man. You're obviously a lucky man."

"Hey, I appreciate it bro, but a bet is a bet," Steve replied. "Plus, I really want this to happen if I'm being perfectly honest."

"You sure?" Devon asked again. "I've seen women lose control once they get a taste. You sure you're good with that?"

"I'm positive," Steve replied.

Bella's heart fluttered as she listened to the conversation from the kitchen. Hearing Devon admit he was messing with her and then giving Steve a chance to back out completely changed her perspective of him.

Then hearing Steve admit to him what he truly wanted made her appreciate his willingness to be so vulnerable. She set her resolve for what she was about to do.

Click, click, click.

Steve and Devon both turned to look toward the sound of Bella's heels on the hardwood floors. What they saw made Devon stop in his tracks. Bella had the look of the hottest runway model he'd ever seen, and he could see a fire behind her sparkling blue eyes.

Bella could feel Devon's stare burning through her, making her body tingle. She thought about what she was wearing under the football jersey and could only imagine how he'd react if he saw it right now.

"I see you got my uh... jersey," Devon said, stuttering his words as he stared at the beautiful blonde woman in front of him.

"Would you like a beer, Devon?" Bella asked in a sultry voice.

"Yeah, it was a busy couple of days," Devon replied. "I could use one right now."

Bella handed him a beer that she opened before even asking him. Devon smiled at her as he took the beer and gulped it down.

Her eyes scanned over the big man in front of her. He was wearing a form fitting long sleeve white shirt with a Jets logo on it over a pair of designer jeans. Bella had never looked at a black man this way before, but she admitted to herself that she found him attractive. His brown eyes bored into hers as his thick lips curled up into a smile.

Devon's eyes took in every inch of her. He could see that she was wearing stockings, and he wondered what she had under that jersey. He had seen what she looked like in the picture, but he craved to see it in person.

"So you sure you wanna do this?" Devon asked.

"A bet is a bet," Bella replied with a sexy grin.

"Alright," Devon replied as he plopped down on the couch.

Bella stepped over to the couch and stood in front of Devon, looking down at him. She slowly slid down on the couch and sat next to him being careful to keep the jersey covering her modesty.

"I'm not sure where to start," Bella said as she looked into Devon's eyes.

"Come here," Devon said as he pulled her to him and lowered his face toward hers.

Bella hesitated at first, not sure if a kiss was okay with Steve. She briefly made eye contact with him, and he nodded as she brought her lips up to meet his. Bella felt his full lips and was shocked at how good they felt against hers. They were bigger and softer than Steve's, and she melted into the kiss.

Steve grabbed his phone and turned on the camera app. He wanted to record everything. He framed the couple and hit record.

Her mouth parted slightly as Devon ran his thick fingers through her blonde hair softly. She was surprised at how gentle his kiss was. She felt his tongue press slowly against her parted lips, and she opened her mouth a bit more as her tongue met his.

As soon as their tongues connected, lightning bolts went off between the pair. Devon pulled her into him as he kissed her deeply with desire she hadn't felt from anyone but Steve. She moaned into the kiss as she felt her body become inflamed with arousal.

After several minutes of making out and nibbling on each other's lips, Bella remembered what she was supposed to do. She looked down the big man's torso to see a huge bulge pressing up against the leg of his jeans.

Bella looked back up into Devon's eyes and asked with a naughty smile, "Is that for me?"

She reached down and rubbed the bulge as she nibbled and licked on his lower lip. She gasped into his mouth as she felt just how big the bulge was. She could feel heat coming through his jeans as she slowly unbuttoned each button until his pants were open.

"Get on your knees in front of me," Devon told her in a confident voice.

Bella felt his words permeate her mind and control her movements. She wanted to do what ever he told her.

Devon reached down and hooked his thumbs into his waistband and lifted his hips as he slowly pulled down his jeans. Bella slid off the couch and crawled between his legs, kneeling in front of him.

She reached up and tugged at his jeans with him as her eyes focused on the huge bulge in front of her eyes. Devon pulled his boxer briefs down with his jeans, and the root of his thick cock started to come into her view.

Devon was clean shaven with no hair in sight as more and more of his thick pole came into her view. Her eyes widened as inch after inch were exposed to her viewing pleasure.

Bella marveled at the thick vein running down the length of his shaft. She just wondered how much more was hidden. This was the largest cock she'd ever seen in her life.

Devon's jeans met a bit of resistance at the head of his huge cock hung up on the elastic band of his boxers before pulling loose, making Bella audibly gasp.

"Oh my God!" Bella giggled. "It's so big!"

She looked over at Steve with wide eyes as he caught the moment on camera. She saw the look of pure carnal lust and knew he approved of what she was about to do next.

Bella grabbed Devon's pants and pulled them down and off his feet and pushed them to the side. She scooted up between his legs and looked up at him with a smile.

"So this is a BBC?" Bella asked with a grin.

"Why don't you get to know it a little bit," Devon replied.

Bella reached up with both hands, rubbing both of his powerful legs with her fingernails as she centered in on her target.

His massive cock looked intimidating with a set of massive balls hanging below it. The contrast of her white hands on Devon's dark skin sent her arousal into overdrive.

Bella could feel the heat emanating from his huge cock as her hands moved closer to it. She slowly encircled the base of Devon's cock with her left hand and brought her right hand above it. There was still a considerable slab of his black cock above both of her hands.

She looked over at Steve again like a kid with a new toy. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around his thick shaft as she slowly stroked up and down.

Steve watched in awe as Bella's white hands wrapped around Devon's big slab of dark meat. The color contrast of their skin made him insane with lust. His hands shook as he attempted to hold the phone still to capture the moment.

Bella slowly moved forward as she licked her pink lips. She inhaled deeply, taking in Devon's masculine scent. The musky odor coming from him was not unpleasant and heightened her arousal. Bella felt her body shiver as her lips got closer to his stiff cock.

She looked up at Devon's brown eyes. Those eyes that had previously offended her as they looked her up and down that first day now gave her an entirely different feeling inside.

Her hands continued to stroke Devon's thick cock as she peered into his eyes. She wanted him to look at her now. His stare empowered her, and she couldn't get enough of it.

Bella saw a drop of precum dripping from the crown of Devon's cock. She licked her lips and moved closer as she parted her full lips. She pulled Devon's dick toward her and planted a light kiss on his cock-head.

"You have beautiful lips, Bella," Devon told her.

Bella smiled at his words and opened her mouth, licking up the precum dripping from his dark tool. The salty taste filled Bella's body with desire for more. She wanted much more.

Bella worked her hands in unison as she opened her mouth while looking up at Devon. His confident smile gave her the courage to open her mouth and take his cock-head between her lips.