Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,097 Followers

"Talk it over and call me," Devon told him. "I don't want any doubts. Next time, there will be no holding back. I don't want any hesitation or regrets. You two are a loving couple, and I need you to talk about this and make a decision."

Seeing Bella so wanton and in need made Steve crazy with desire for her. He was on her before Devon pulled his pants back on to leave. Her whole body shuddered as she was finally penetrated.

"Give it to her good, Steve," Devon told him. "You're a lucky man."

Steve grabbed Devon's garter and began fucking her as hard as he could. Her eyes rolled back as she strummed her clit. Her orgasm came quickly, and neither one of them saw Devon walk out the door. Steve's orgasm came shortly afterwards.

They talked about that night and about Devon's proposal for several days. Bella admitted she would have had sex with him in the moment, but to plan it would be a huge step. Her Christian upbringing made her feel that pursuing another man was sinful even though Steve wanted it.

Upon graduation, Steve and Bella took a vacation to Hawaii, and he proposed to her on a helicopter tour. They bought a nice condo in the city where they worked and settled in together as their careers were starting.

Later that summer, Steve opened the mail and found Devon sent them both season tickets to the Jets.

"Babe, it looks like we'll have something to do on Sundays this fall," Steve said as he handed her the box of tickets.

"Are you serious?" Bella asked. "You bought me tickets?"

"No, they're from Devon," Steve replied. "There's a note in the package."

Bella read the note out loud, saying, "To my biggest fan. Enjoy. - Devon."

"Those are premium tickets, babe," Steve told her.

Steve looked up the seating chart and was surprised to see they were right behind the Jets' bench. The tickets had to have cost a fortune. It came with VIP parking and upscale food along with the great seats and a private deck.

Bella was stunned when Steve showed her the seating chart. She couldn't believe that she'd be there for eight games and maybe some playoff games as well. She'd always been a Jets fan, and she couldn't wait for the season to start.

Bella fanned out the tickets and took a selfie to send to Devon, saying, "We just opened the tickets. You really didn't have to do that. You were the one who won the bet after all. But thank you so so much."

Bella's phone dinged a few seconds later with a message from Devon, saying, "No problem, sweetie. I'd say you earned them. You two enjoy."

Bella thought about the night from a few months earlier when she was spread open and hoping he'd push his big black cock into her. That moment did not come, and she sometimes regretted not taking him up on his offer to call him.

Steve and Bella were going to premarital counseling with Pastor Tom, their church pastor. He offered it to everyone he married as a way to get couples started in the right direction. On that Monday night, the two were discussing sex within the confines of marriage.

"You know, within the confines of marriage, there are no restrictions on what you two do in the bedroom," Pastor Tom told them. "The most important part is no one does what both of you don't agree upon. If one of you doesn't want something to happen, it doesn't. Also, you should respect each others' fantasies. You should feel open to share your thoughts and feelings with each other. The key is communication. If you both agree on a particular act, enjoy it. That is what marriage is all about."

Bella pondered the pastor's words that night while lying next to Steve in the bed. She had buried her thoughts from the night with Devon, and she wanted to talk to Steve now that the pastor opened the door.

"Steve, I want to admit something to you," Bella said after she gathered her confidence. "Promise me you won't get upset."

"Of course, babe," Steve told her. "I promise. What's on your mind?"

"You know that night with Devon," Bella began. "I didn't want to stop."

"I didn't want it to stop either," he replied. "What were you thinking right before he stopped?"

"I wasn't thinking at that moment," Bella replied. "I just wanted him to fuck me. Is that wrong?"

"I don't think it's wrong, because I wanted it too," Steve told her.

"But you're my fiancé now," Bella replied. "You should be the only person I want to sleep with."

"Okay look Bella, I may be great at being your best friend, holding conversations, and we have great sex," Steve began explaining. "I'd go against anyone in holding your heart, because I know I have it, and you are as loyal as they come. I've always been the smartest guy in the classroom and often the fastest learner on the mats. I've never felt weaker than any man and can hold my own in any fight, but when I see a man like Devon, I know he can do something I just can't. I saw the way you looked at him. I can do two things: I can get hurt and try to deny it, or I can embrace it and enjoy the fact that he can give you something I just can't."

"You would really enjoy watching me with him?" Bella asked.

"When I saw him about to mount you, I had a mix of feelings like I was punched in the gut and an instantaneous rush of adrenaline," Steve replied. "I was excited to see how you would react to him, and what he'd be able to do to you."

"Do you still want to see it happen?" Bella asked.

"Do you want it to happen?" Steve asked.

"I do," Bella said.

Those two words sent a huge shot of adrenaline through Steve's body. Those two words had historic significance for a husband and wife, and she just used them to relay her deepest desires to the man she loved.

"Thank you for being honest with me and to yourself, Bella," Steve told her as he rolled over and kissed her gently. "I think you need to reach out to Devon."

Bella picked up her phone, and began contemplating what to type. She didn't know how to tell him what she wanted to do. After a few minutes of staring at her screen, she began typing.

"Devon, I don't want you to think that I'm reaching out to you because of the tickets you bought us. I am very happy to have them, and I'm very grateful. I'm reaching out to you to see if your other offer is still on the table."

Devon replied a few seconds later, saying, "Of course it is, Bella, but what is it you want from me? I want you to say it."

Bella clicked on video chat to call him. His image popped up on her screen. He was shirtless and sitting on his white sheets. His huge muscles filled the screen.

"Hi sweetie," Devon smiled.

"Hi Devon," Bella blushed. "I'm here with Steve, and we've been talking for months."

"Hi Steve, good to see you again," Devon said. "So what have you been talking about?"

"We've talked about you a lot," Bella admitted giggling. "Mostly in the bedroom, but we've spent a long time mulling over your proposal."

"So, have you made your decision?" Devon asked.

"We have," Bella replied.

"And, what is it you decided?" Devon replied.

"I want it to happen," Bella said.

"Tell me what you want to happen," Devon told him. "Enough holding back."

"I want you to fuck me," Bella replied quickly.

"What made you decide to do this now?" Devon asked.

"I realized that sex is not a bad thing, especially when the person you love wants the same thing you do," Bella replied.

"Okay, I have next weekend off," Devon said. "I want to take you both out for dinner. How about Saturday night?"

"Uh, yeah," Bella replied, knowing her fate was sealed.

"Good, I'll send you the restaurant's address," Devon told them. "Take an Uber, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you to wear something nice. Have a good night."

Steve and Bella watched more hotwife porn in the days leading up to their date. In one of the videos, the wife was wearing an anklet on her right ankle with a spade charm on it.

Bella asked about it, and Steve looked it up to find out what it stood for. The thought of her being a queen of spades appealed to both of them.

The Uber pulled up to the curb of the restaurant Devon picked out. Steve stepped out of the car and walked around to open the door for Bella. She swung her legs out, and he almost had a view up her short black dress as she stepped out of the car in her tall heels. Her queen of spades charm dangled off her right anklet.

Heads turned to look at the sexy blonde as she reached her arm around Steve's and walked into the exclusive restaurant. Her form fitting dress highlighted her round rear and her ample breasts. It had an open back and a deep V down the front that showed almost half of her firm breasts. She looked stunning and classy.

Devon was waiting inside the foyer when they entered the restaurant. Bella's eyes met his, and Steve could feel her take a deep breath. Devon was wearing a fitted gray suit that made him look extremely handsome.

"Hello Steve," Devon said as he shook his hand. "Thank you for making this decision. It takes a strong, brave man to do this. Many people don't understand what it takes to share the woman they love, but I do."

"Thanks Devon," Steve smiled.

"Hello sweetie, I love your dress," Devon said as he reached for her and pulled her to him in a soft kiss on her lips. "You look stunning as usual."

Bella melted as the big man kissed her. He offered his arm and she took it as he led her to a table in a private area that had a view of the city. Bella sat on the white soft fabric bench seat next to Devon, and Steve took a seat across from them. The waiter took their drink order as the three of them talked.

"I'm glad you both made this decision," Devon told them. "Bella, you are a beautiful woman, and I am truly blessed to have this opportunity. You both will not regret it. I promise you that."

"Thank you for the compliment," Bella said. "I learned that I needed to be honest with my feelings. When I did, I realized I wanted this to happen."

"I'm thankful you did," Devon replied.

"And you, Steve, what made you come to this decision?" Devon asked.

"Look, I see Bella as a formula one race car," Steve explained. "I can drive, and I'm a safe and decent driver, but she needs to have a professional take her through the turns. I know my own limitations, and someone as beautiful as her should not be kept in a garage. I love her too much for that."

"That's a perfect analogy, Steve," Devon replied. "And I will say that I have the skills to take her through the turns. Have you ever heard of a bull?"

"No, what's that?" Steve asked.

"It's a man who couples seek out for these types of relationships with their wives or girlfriends," Devon explained. "Couples seek them out to give the woman pleasure that maybe the husband cannot provide, or sometimes they are looking for something different. I've been that man."

"How many couples have you done this with?" Bella asked.

"I have five regulars, but I've had a few dozen," Devon replied. "We practice safe sex and test often."

The waiter returned with their drinks, interrupting their conversation. They took them and waited for him to round the corner before carrying on.

"To great decisions and open doors," Devon said as he raised his glass.

"Cheers," Steve replied as he raised his glass.

"Cheers," Bella replied, as she thought about the door she opened.

Bella took a deep swig of her martini to calm her nerves. She was getting excited thinking about what the night entailed for her.

"So Bella, are you wearing panties?" Devon asked.

"Yes," Bella replied as her face flushed noticeably.

"Take them off and hand them to me," Devon told her.

Bella stood to go to the restroom, and Devon stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Devon asked.

"To go to the bathroom to take them off," Bella replied.

"No, take them off here," Devon told her. "And give them to me. You won't need them for the rest of the night."

Bella sat back down, looking around apprehensively as she brought her hands up and reached under her skirt. She pulled her black thong down her legs and off without exposing too much skin. She handed her panties to Devon, and he put them in his pocket.

"Did you shave today?" Devon asked.

"Yes," Bella said, wondering what was next.

"Show us," Devon told her.

Bella pulled her skirt up, showing her bald mound while keeping her legs tightly closed.

"Girl, why you teasing?" Devon asked. "Show us properly. Open those legs wide. I want to make this a fun night for Steve too. Give us a show."

Bella lifted her knees and placed her heels on either side of her of the bench she was sitting on. The cool restaurant air wafted over her bare flesh as her labia opened up to Steve and Devon's appreciative gaze.

She could feel her body responding to Devon's dominance as moisture gathered in her heated sex. She loved what he was doing to her. Pushing her past her comfort zone. She admitted to herself that she was wrong about black men being too forward. They were just confident because they know what they are capable of.

"Where'd you get that charm?" Devon asked, noticing the charm on her anklet.

"Steve bought it online this week for this date," Bella admitted.

"I'm going to fuck your white pussy harder that it's ever been fucked tonight, Bella," Devon told her. "Are you ready for that?"

"Yes," Bella replied as his words ignited her desire. "I want that."

"You need to be more direct and tell me what you want, or I'll make you stay like that when the waiter comes back," Devon told her.

"I want you to fuck me hard with your big black cock," Bella said in a slow sultry voice. "May I put my legs down now?"

"Yes," Devon smiled.

Bella put her legs down and straightened her skirt right before the waiter walked around the corner with a tray of hors d'oeuvres. She sighed in relief that he didn't catch her, but the exhibitionist in her wished he did.

Devon pulled Bella close to him and kissed her gently. Bella looked into Steve's eyes as she parted her lips and met Devon's tongue with her own. Steve's dick hardened watching her make out with him.

Devon grabbed Bella's left hand and pulled it to the bulge in his slacks. She ran her hand up and down the large bulge as she continued to rub him.

Devon ran his dark hand up her creamy thighs, pulling her skirt up as he went. She opened her legs slightly as his hand moved up to the junction of her legs.

Bella opened her legs even more as his hand made contact with her wet folds. He touched her with smooth perfection, and her hand squeezed and pulled on his bulge in his pants.

Steve watched his girlfriend slowly lose herself to the large black man as she opened her legs for his big black hand. She moaned into their kiss as she stroked his cock through his slacks. He pushed two of his fingers between her wet labia while stroking her clit with his thumb.

Just then, the waiter returned, and Bella straightened her skirt just before he arrived at the table. She tried to catch her breath as the waiter placed her plate in front of her.

The three of them ate their food while enjoying their conversation. The two men's sense of humor had Bella at ease, although Devon kept his hand on her throughout the meal.

All three of them were ready to get to the after dinner party, and Devon called for an Uber for the three of them.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked Steve as she got up from the table.

"Absolutely, babe," Steve replied. "Thank you for checking on me, but I'm great. This night is for you, and I want you to enjoy it. The more you enjoy it, the more I will."

"I love you," Bella told him as she kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you too," Steve replied.

"I need to use the ladies room," Bella said, walking toward the bar area.

The two men watched her walk with an extra sway in her hips. Both had the same thing on her mind.

"Look at the confidence she has right now, Steve," Devon told him. "Watch how the men respond to her."

Steve watched her ass sway sexily in her little black dress as she strutted past a group of men chatting at the bar. One of the men nudged the other, and they all looked at the beautiful blonde as she walked past them. She made eye contact with them and smiled confidently as she caught their attention.

This was out of character for Bella. She would have looked straight ahead and ignored the men's stares in the past, but now she was embracing their attention. Her sexuality was alive within her, and she was feeding off the fact that these men wanted her.

"I see what you mean," Steve acknowledged.

"She knows who she is now," Devon told him. "She's a vixen."

Bella returned a couple minutes later, and she made the same show as she walked past the group of men. One of them said something to her, making her stop in front of them. She engaged him in a brief conversation, and then pointed at Steve and Devon. The men turned and looked at the two men. One of them motioned with a thumbs up as Bella continued her walk toward them.

"What was that all about?" Steve asked her.

"They offered me a drink, but I told them I had to get back to my fiancé and my boyfriend," Bella replied.

"You really told them that?" Steve asked her.

"I sure did," Bella replied as she gave him a smoldering kiss on the lips.

After their tongues danced for a bit, Bella pulled away from Steve and then gave Devon the same treatment. Steve looked over at the bar, and the group of men were still watching them with open mouths.

Steve watched his fiancée take Devon's arm again as they walked out of the restaurant. To anyone who had not seen the previous kiss, they appeared to be a hot interracial couple. No one would know the large diamond on her finger was not from him, but the man walking with the couple.

The Uber was waiting for them, and Steve sat up front. Devon opened the back door for Bella, and she scooted across the seat. Devon was immediately on Bella as soon as the Tesla departed from the curb.

Steve could hear their tongues dueling and their lips smacking from the front seat. Bella moaned into their kiss, and his imagination filled in the blanks as to where their hands were.

The Uber driver was doing his best to focus on the road as the hot couple made out in the back seat. He was a white middle aged man with a paunchy belly and balding hair.

Devon unzipped his slacks and pulled his cock out. Bella looked down at it and grinned nervously. She wrapped her hand around it and kissed him again as she stroked him.

Devon mauled her large breasts, freeing them both from the confines of her dress as he pulled the straps off her shoulders. His expert hands worked her into a sexual frenzy as he kissed her.

The diamond sparkling in the streetlights caught her eye, reminding her of the decadence of what she was about to do. The man who gave her that ring wanted this to happen. This thought gave her the courage to comply with Devon pushing her head down.

She parted her full lips and sucked Devon's cock-head into her watering mouth. She swirled her tongue around his large mushroom tip as she continued stroking him. She loved doing this.

Steve turned and watched as Bella bobbed her head on Devon's thick spear. He watched her dress rise above her naked white cheeks as Devon pulled it over her round hips. It bunched at her waist, leaving her essentially nude.

Devon reached over her ass and shoved two thick fingers into her sopping mound. She moaned into his cock as he pistoned his fingers into her wet gash.

"Uh God, I love this big cock," Bella moaned, no longer caring that the Uber driver could hear her.

The driver adjusted his mirror to see the illicit scene in his back seat. The sounds and smell of her wanton sex filled the cab as Steve and the driver listened and watched.

"Are you like a third wheel or something?" the driver asked as he looked over at Steve.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,097 Followers