Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swirled her tongue around his big cock-head as she took him deeper into her mouth. She slowly worked his dick into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat.

Bella pushed it further down as his huge cock slid into her warm throat. She'd never tried this with Steve and thought it would make her gag, but her desire to please the big man in front of her spurred her on.

Steve couldn't believe his eyes as more and more of Devon's huge cock slid into his girlfriend's mouth. She was taking at least half of his thick shaft down her throat. He could tell her body was on fire.

Bella only had room for one hand on the remaining six inches of Devon's cock. She slid her other hand down and caressed his heavy balls.

Her pink lips moved up and down over and over again as she took more of him inside of her mouth and throat. She liked the taste and feel of his black cock, and she wondered if she would be able to take him inside her pussy.

Steve watched Bella arch her back sexily as she continued to suck Devon's dick. The jersey was riding up over the round cheeks of her heart shaped ass, revealing her garter and stockings.

Steve moved the phone behind his girlfriend to capture her nude backside. He was amazed at the perfect sight in front of him. Bella's labia were soaked, and her clit was engorged. She looked like she was in heat.

Devon looked down and caught a glimpse of Bella's bare cheeks below the jersey along with the garter straps and stockings.

"Sweetie, what you wearing under here?" Devon asked as he pulled up on the jersey while sitting up to get a better view.

Bella felt the jersey rise, but she didn't want to disengage from the cock she was sucking. Devon kept pulling up on the jersey, and she knew she had to stop sucking.

"Show me what you wearing," Devon told her in his baritone voice.

Bella stood and looked down at Devon. His brown eyes looked up at her with burning desire. The look he was giving her fed her own passion.

"Take it off me," Bella told him.

Devon leaned forward and pulled Bella to him. He ran his hands up her thighs over her silk stockings and up over her hips. He slowly moved his hands upwards moving the jersey with them.

The ivory skin above Bella's black stockings came into view as Devon slowly lifted the jersey. As his hands moved higher, her bald pussy came into view.

"Damn, that pussy was made for my dick," Devon gasped as he looked up at her.

He continued lifting his hands while sliding them across her smooth skin. He ran his hands over her round breasts and squeezed them, which elicited a moan from her.

Devon continued lifting the jersey off her, and Bella raised her hands as he pulled it up and off her.

"Is this for me?" Devon asked, repeating the words Bella asked him earlier.

Bella nodded, saying, "We picked this out for me to wear for you. You like it?"

Devon pulled her to him as she straddled his lap. He kissed her deeply and she returned the kiss with unbidden passion. Devon pulled Bella's bra cups down and mauled her breasts with his big strong hands.

Bella's body was ablaze as she made out with the big man. His thick lips on hers and his hands on her breasts made her body gyrate into the man below her.

The camera captured the moment from behind as Bella unknowingly slid her bare labia across Devon's swollen black cock. Bella's moist lips spread open on either side of his huge spear as she rocked her hips back and forth across it.

Realization finally came to Bella as she slid forward, and the head of Devon's dick slipped between her lips. The slightest movement and she'd be having sex with him.

She looked over at Steve in apprehension, but all she saw was lust on his face. Bella looked back at Devon with a grin and lifted his shirt. He helped her pull his shirt off, revealing his large body to her hungry gaze.

Devon was over 300 lbs at six-five, but he was very muscular. He had enough fat to make him not look like a bodybuilder, which Bella preferred. He had a slight belly, making him look even more masculine.

Bella kissed Devon deeply again as she ran her hands over his bare chest. He fondled her round ass and kneaded her soft flesh with his big hands.

Seeing her pale body writhing on Devon's dark muscular torso had Steve on cloud nine. He pulled his own shirt off followed by his pants. His dick stood out in front of him as he watched his girlfriend make out with the big black man.

Her body was still undulating over the thick cock below her. She looked staggering in her garter set and red soled heels. She looked like she was fucking him.

Bella began kissing his neck while sliding down his body. She planted a trail of kisses down his chest and sucked one of his nipples in her mouth.

"I still have work to do to pay off that bet," Bella told him in a sexy voice.

She moved lower and began kissing his belly and downward. She wrapped her hand around his cock again, feeling the left over moisture from her own pussy.

The sight of her own cream on Devon's dark cock made Bella lick her lips in hunger. She licked the juices off the bottom of his cock before enveloping his cock in her mouth again.

She loved the energy coming from Devon through his huge dick, and she wanted to please him as she redoubled her efforts. Her head bobbed up and down as her tongue swirled around him. She moved her hand around his cock in a slow twisting motion as she matched the movements of her mouth. Her other hand fondled and kneaded his balls.

She pushed his cock deeper into her throat, bathing him in her saliva. She pushed down hard while holding her breath and was able to take three quarters of his cock before moving back up.

"Damn girl, nobody's been able to do that to me," Devon gasped.

His cock throbbed in her mouth, letting Bella know how much he was enjoying what she was doing. Like fuel to the fire, his enjoyment gave her energy to keep going.

Bella's lips pulled off Devon's cock, and she planted kisses down his dark shaft while looking up into his dark brown eyes.

She continued stroking him with her hand as she sucked on one of his large balls. It was too big to get her mouth all the way around it, so she swirled her tongue and sucked as she rotated around each one.

Seeing Bella's big blue eyes looking up at him as she sucked his balls was sending pleasure through Devon's body. He doubted this was going to happen when he made the bet, but he was glad he did.

"Yes sweetie, suck my big black balls," Devon moaned as she did just that with even more enthusiasm.

Bella moaned into Devon's balls and stroked him while looking into his eyes. She moved back up and took his cock back into her mouth as her head became a blur while she sped up her pace.

Slurping sounds filled the room as Bella sucked him with all of her strength and energy. Devon's cock hardened even more in her mouth as she pushed him closer to the edge.

Her mouth and hands moved in unison as she took him into her throat. Devon grabbed Bella's head and pushed her down on his cock even more. Feeling his strong hands pushing her down stirred her hunger for his virile seed.

Devon's muscles tensed as the blonde girlfriend gave him the best blowjob he'd ever received. Her big blue eyes stared up at him wantonly, and Devon gave her what she desired.

He loved the feeling of conquering a reluctant girlfriend or wife for the first time. To have someone this beautiful and talented was beyond what he could have imagined.

The way she was smiling up at him with her beautiful blue eyes was telling him how much she was enjoying this. Giving her the auspices of doing this for a bet gave her permission to let herself go. And she was going full bore with every ounce of her sexuality.

Her tongue swirling around his shaft was tightening his balls, and seeing her bare ass arched up behind her was all he needed to let go inside the pretty blonde's mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Devon moaned as his balls pushed millions of sperm upward and into Bella's hungry mouth.

Bella felt Devon's cock thickening even more as he closed his eyes and thrust his cock into her mouth. The first blast of his cum hit the back of her throat and almost made her choke.

She pulled back so just the tip was between her lips as the next blast filled her mouth. Her hands continued stroking his wet cock as she milked his cum from him.

The salty taste of Devon's cum filled Bella's senses. All of her focus was on swallowing his cum as blast after blast shot out of her first black cock. Her pussy convulsed in a mini orgasm as she was overwhelmed by the eroticism of her decadence.

Devon opened his eyes again and looked down at the beautiful blonde giving him so much pleasure. She looked up at him as their climaxes connected on a most intimate level.

His cock continued to pulse, and Bella made gulping sounds as she stared up at him. Pulse, gulp, pulse gulp, pulse gulp. Bella felt that each blast of his cum was giving her more sexual energy, as if it was being transferred from his cock into her.

Some of his thick load escaped her lips as she tried to swallow it all. She gulped as much as she could, but some of his sweet seed dribbled down her chin.

Steve was thankful that he was holding the phone and not touching his throbbing cock as he took in the erotic scene. His own dick was dripping precum onto the floor below as he watched his blonde girlfriend swallowing Devon's huge load.

Devon's cock eventually stopped pulsing cum into Bella's mouth. She continued to suck and lick his now sensitive dick, sending a shiver through his body. She disengaged from his pole and planted appreciative soft kisses all over his thick shaft.

Some of his cum pooled at the base of his huge phallus. Bella saw it and slurped it off him like she was savoring a treat.

Bella looked over at her boyfriend and noticed his nudity for the first time as she ran her finger over her chin to scoop up the last bit of cum. She licked her finger before sucking it inside her mouth with a grin. His hard dick told her everything along with the hungry look in his eyes.

"Holy shit, babe!" Steve gushed.

"Come here," Devon said as he pulled her up on his lap again.

He kissed her again as Bella melted into him. They made out for several seconds, and Bella moaned and writhed above him.

"Sweetie, I know the bet was just a blowjob, but would it be okay if I returned the favor?" Devon asked her.

Bella's body was ablaze, and him calling her sweetie added additional fuel to the flame. She nodded and then looked over at Steve, begging for approval with her eyes.

Steve saw the desperation in her eyes and nodded his head. This was the look he wanted to see from her. She was lost in passion and desire for another man. This was his biggest fantasy coming to fruition.

Devon saw Steve's nod and acted immediately. He laid her down on the couch and descended on top of her, kissing her deeply. His large black hands roamed her pale body as they made out once again.

His lips moved down her jawline and sucked on her earlobe, making Bella moan loudly. He moved his kisses downward onto her neck.

The feeling of Devon's mouth on her sensitive neck sent shockwaves through her body to her nipples and pussy below.

He trailed his wet kisses down her neck to her exposed pink nipple. Bella looked down as Devon's dark lips closed around her pink nipple, sending additional shockwaves to her moist center.

"Uh yes, uh, your mouth feels so good," Bella moaned.

Devon alternated between both nipples as Bella trembled below him. Just when her nipples became too sensitive, Devon continued his descent down her body.

His dark lips continued to plant kisses down her body until he arrived at her bald pelvis. Bella spread her legs wide and pushed her hips up toward him. Devon sat up and admired her open sex.

The petals of her labia opened like a spring flower ready to be pollinated. Her slightly protruding pink labia were ripe and ready to be feasted on. Bella bit her lower lip as she undulated beneath Devon's hungry gaze.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Bella," Devon admired. "You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

His thick dark lips descended on her wanton sex like a moth to the flame. He devoured her immediately, making her moan in intense pleasure.

"Uuuuuhhhh, yeeeees!" Bella cried as her body was wracked in an immediate orgasm.

She looked down as the giant black man feasted on her body while she rolled through her needed orgasm. She was thankful to finally release the tension that had built for hours if not days.

Devon slowed his ministrations on her clit but continued to lick and suck on her labia as he looked up into her eyes.

Looking into a black man's eyes as he did this felt surreal. She never thought of having sex with a black man, but his confident demeanor and obvious sexual prowess was filling her body with pleasure she never knew existed.

Her body began to heat up again as Devon devoured her sex. He pushed up on her thighs and rimmed her ass, making her moan even more before focusing on her moist pussy once again.

His lips worked magic within her body as he stared up at her wantonly. The contrast of his dark lips against her pale skin added to the desire she felt for this man. She wanted more.

She looked at Steve and reached her hand out to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her side. She kissed him deeply as Devon feasted on her pussy.

"This is so sexy, Bella," Steve gushed, looking down at Bella's silk stocking covered legs spread wide as Devon feasted on her.

Steve's throbbing dick bobbed in front of her, and she reached down and pulled it to her mouth. The sudden contact made Steve realize how close he was to cumming. The anticipation of this moment along with the experience of actually seeing it come to fruition had him on edge.

Steve gasped as Bella's lips pressed up against his groin. She never deep-throated him before that moment, and the sensation was mind blowing. He could feel her swirling tongue moving around the bottom of his shaft as she bobbed on all of his six inches.

Bella's orgasm was approaching, and she increased the intensity of the blowjob she was providing her boyfriend. The suction Steve was experiencing on his dick was pushing him towards his release. As much as he wanted the moment to last forever, he felt his balls tightening as his blonde girlfriend sucked him like a pro.

"Baby, I'm about to cum," Steve warned her.

"Yes, cum in my mouth," Bella begged. "Give me your seed."

Bella dove back on his dick as Steve unleashed into her insatiable mouth. She increased her suction and milked him of every drop of his massive load. It wasn't as much as Devon's load, but she still had a hard time swallowing all of it.

His knees buckled at the sensation of her desperate mouth sucking and licking him through his orgasm.

She kept Steve's softening dick in her mouth as she focused on the pleasure Devon was giving her between her legs. She reached down with both hands and pulled his mouth into her, desperately trying to reach her own orgasm.

Devon sucked on her clit hard as he flicked his tongue across it. Bella pulled his body into him with her heels while holding his head with her hands.

He reached up and pinched her nipples hard as he sucked her clit even harder. Bella's body convulsed as her fluids gushed into his mouth, completely letting herself go to Devon's devouring mouth.

Devon slowed his tongue and stopped sucking her pussy when her orgasm finally subsided. He kissed her trembling body softly and sat up looking down at her.

Bella's eyes were shut in post orgasmic euphoria when she felt a large object at her opening, sliding up and down while pressing against her. She was immediately filled with a new wave of arousal. Her body was ready to submit to this giant of a man.

Everything he previously said about her was right. She was built for what he had to give her, and she wanted him right now. She felt him sliding inside of her and she grabbed the back of her knees to spread herself open for him.

"Yeeeees, uuuuuhhhh," Bella cried as she opened her eyes.

Bella was shocked to see Devon's hand at her pussy and not his torso. What she thought was his cock was actually his very thick fingers.

Devon smiled at the surprised look on Bella's face. He began moving his fingers in and out of her while curling his fingers up against her g-spot, making wet sloshing sounds.

She looked at Devon's still hard cock and wrapped her fingers around it, stroking it slowly. She looked over and reached for Steve's cock to do the same.

With two hard dicks in her hands, she opened her legs wide to enjoy Devon's fingers working magic inside her. His other hand grabbed her left breast and rolled her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Steve did the same with her other breast.

Bella felt like such a slut holding two cocks at one time. She couldn't believe how much bigger Devon's was than her boyfriend's. She was always satisfied with his dick, and she wondered how anyone could take such a large cock.

Devon sped up his fingers as they plunged in and out of her. Having four hands on her at once was quickly moving her towards an even bigger orgasm than the last one.

"You like my thick fingers?" Devon asked.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Bella cried.

Devon's hand became a blur as it smacked into her sopping pussy as fast as he could move it. His thick fingers were glistening with her juices and stimulating her g-spot in a way she never experienced.

He was playing her body like a musician playing a musical instrument, and her pleasure was the song.

She felt her boyfriend's lips touch hers as he kissed her deeply. Their tongues connected as her body let go completely, making her gasp into their open mouthed kiss. She squirted into Devon's hand and onto the couch below, leaving a large puddle of her juices.

Their kiss continued for several minutes as her body recovered. She continued stroking both cocks as she kissed her boyfriend.

Steve looked down at Bella spread out before both of them. He looked at his girlfriend's hand stroking Devon's hard cock, and a new surge of blood engorged his own erection.

"Baby, I think Devon needs you," Steve told her.

Bella looked down at the cock she was holding, feeling it pulse in her hands. She knew what both men wanted, and she wanted it too.

Devon looked at Steve, who nodded his encouragement. He slid off the couch and crouched between her legs as he positioned his cock at her entrance.

Her pink petals of her pussy were open and ready for what was about to happen. Devon had never seen anything so beautiful. All of her was perfect.

He slid the head of his cock up and down her labia and slapped the full weight of it down on her clit. Her juices were coating the tip of his cock as he repeatedly teased her for several long seconds.

Bella felt her body getting ready for the penetration she was about to receive. Her pussy lubricated even more as she stared up into Devon's eyes. She was ready to get fucked by a big black cock.

Steve looked down at his girlfriend and admired her body. Her skin was flushed, and her pretty pink pussy was open and lubricated for the taking. She had a hungry look in her eyes as she gazed up at Devon, biting her lip. He'd never wanted anything more as Devon slid his big cock between her labia.

"Bella, you did this tonight to pay off a bet. Consider your bet paid off. I'm not going to fuck you," Devon told her. "I want you to talk this over with Steve. You have my number and know how to find me. If you do decide to reach out to me, I will know your true intent, and I'll give it to you fully, but right now, I don't want to take advantage of the situation."

"But..." Bella writhed as Devon pulled away from her. "I, I, I...!"