Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she's my fiancée," Steve replied matter of factly.

A look of realization crossed the driver's face followed by silence as he pondered the sexual scenario playing out in his back seat.

"You're a better man than me, I guess," the driver responded. "I don't think I would have let anyone near my wife when we were that age."

They arrived at their condo a few minutes later. Bella had half of Devon's cock down her throat, and Steve had to interrupt her to let them know they were home.

She sat up and fixed her dress as she gathered her bearings. The driver turned and took in the sight of her bare breasts as she hauled them into her dress. Steve opened her door and held her hand as she stood on shaky legs.

Their lips met in a hungry kiss before Steve had a chance to think about where her mouth had just been. He could smell Devon's cologne on her, but nothing else was off-putting.

Steve closed the door and watched the driver shake his head as he drove away from the curb. Bella reached for Devon's arm as the two men walked her into the lobby.

An older couple passed them in the elevator lobby and gave them a once-over. The wife looked at the two men holding Bella and grinned knowingly. Steve watched her whispering to her husband and giggling as they walked out the door.

The elevator opened, and the three of them stepped in. Devon immediately grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head, leaving her nude in her black heels. He picked her up and pinned her against the elevator wall as he kissed her wildly. She straddled his large frame with her wide spread legs and kissed him back with a moan.

Steve marveled at the color contrast of his fiancée's skin against Devon's. He picked up her dress and watched them make out in front of him. He realized right then that he was a true voyeur.

Bella felt her pussy sliding up and down Devon's slacks. Every nerve ending in her body felt alive and full of excitement. This man she formerly despised knew exactly how she was wired, and he was hitting all the right buttons. She savored his thick dark lips on hers as he kissed her fervently.

"Your lips are so nice," Bella moaned as the elevator door opened on their floor.

Steve walked ahead of the couple as Devon carried his nude fiancée. Luckily the hallway was clear. He opened the door and held it open for the couple as Bella looked him in the eye when they passed. He saw a passion burning inside her that he recognized. She was ready to get fucked.

"Where's your bedroom?" Devon asked.

"Down the hallway, make a right," Steve replied.

He turned on his camera and followed as the black giant carried Bella into their bedroom. Bella dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning his slacks while he untied his tie and tossed his jacket over the chair next to the bed. Clothes were quickly shed, and she was rewarded with the large black cock she'd been craving in the deepest part of her conscience.

Steve placed the phone on a tripod to capture the action and walked out of the room to pour himself a glass of whiskey. He poured it neat, filling the glass. He needed it to cool his nerves as he listened to his fiancé coo in their bedroom with another man. He returned quickly and sat in the bedside chair, taking a long swig of his whiskey.

The black Adonis smiled down as Bella took his cock into her pink lips while looking him in the eye.

"You a black cock slut now, aren't you?" Devon smiled.

"Mmmhmm," Bella moaned, not taking his cock from her mouth.

"I'm gonna to fuck you all night and get you hooked on nigga dick," Devon told her. "You want that?"

"Mmmhmm," Bella moaned even louder as she took him deep into her throat.

"That's right, slut," Devon's baritone voice said. "Take my big black cock. Tell your fiancée what I'm gonna do to you."

Bella reluctantly removed her lips from Devon's black pole and looked over at Steve with lust in her eyes and drool dripping from her lips.

"Please don't hate me for this, baby," Bella said to Steve in a pleading voice. "You're going to see a side of me you've never seen before. I really want this."

"Get on the bed then, slut!" Devon told her as he lifted her and pushed her back on the bed.

Bella cooed and spread her legs for the towering black giant. His huge cock stood in front of him proudly like a menacing snake. Bella's labia glistened in the dim bedroom light, and it was obvious she was ready for what was about to happen.

Devon locked eyes with the beautiful blonde, making her shiver at the powerful look he gave her. She bit her lip in anticipation of what she'd been craving deep down inside. She was about to get much more, and she was ready for it.

Devon slid a condom on and lined himself up with the hot fiancée. He wasn't wasting any more time with foreplay, and she didn't need it. He wanted to take her pussy.

"You sure you want this?" Devon asked. "Once I push forward, your white pussy is mine."

His words cut through her brain and went directly to every nerve ending in her body. Her whole existence tingled in anticipation as she felt his giant phallus press against her labia. She grabbed the back of her knees and spread herself open for her first black cock.

"I've wanted this since the first day I met you," Bella admitted. "You were so cocky and arrogant, but you knew what you wanted. You wanted me. Now you have me, so go ahead. Make my white pussy yours with your big black cock!"

Bella's words punched Steve in the gut, but his arousal took over even more as he watched his future wife prepare herself to be penetrated by Devon's thick cock on his own bed. The interracial aspect of it heightened the excitement. She was about to get something he could never give her. Instead of jealousy, he felt only excitement.

"You're right," Devon told her. "I saw you prancing around with your ass and titties showing, and I knew I was gonna take this pussy, whether I had Steve's permission or not. I'm glad he's cool with it though."

Devon slid the tip of his cock up and down her labia to gather enough lubrication to push inside her as she writhed for more. He lined himself up as they stared into each other's eyes. Devon's pupils dilated and so did hers as they prepared for the most primal of human connections.

Devon slowly moved forward with his hips knowing just how much to give her. He was playing her body like a musician plays a fine instrument. Her toes curled as the head of his cock slowly penetrated her sex.

She broke eye contact with him to stare down between their bodies. The sight of his thick black cock penetrating her pink folds added to the eroticism of their intimate connection. He reached down with one of his huge hands and caressed her round breast, making her body relax as he slid another inch into her.

"Oh God, you feel so big," Bella moaned as she looked back up in Devon's eyes.

Bella could feel him push forward again. The top of his thick cock-head slid across her g-spot as he pinched her nipple between his finger and thumb. He leaned down and locked his lips with hers as he pushed deeper inside her. Bella mewed into his kiss as her first orgasm enveloped her.

"Uh yes, I'm cumming Devon," Bella cried, pulling him down on her. "Uuuhhh, uuuuhhhh!"

Her creamy thighs quivered as her orgasm rocked her body. The size difference and the color contrast of Steve's future wife's body against Devon's was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen as she wrapped her pale arms and legs around his dark torso.

Devon slid even more of his thick cock inside Bella's body after her orgasm subsided. He was now about halfway inside her. She'd never felt more full as he continued to take him. She wanted more, much more.

Devon withdrew slightly before pushing forward again, making Bella moan sexily. He continued this slow motion until inch after inch was buried inside her. She breathed heavily as she submitted more of her tight tunnel to the big football player. They explored each others' mouths with their tongues until they felt his groin press up against her pelvis.

"It's, it's all the way in," Bella moaned in surprise that she was able to take him all the way inside.

"I told you your white pussy was made for this," Devon smiled.

Devon pushed himself up and looked down at their connection. He'd never felt a pussy grip him so tightly. Bella's eyes followed where he was looking as they watched his cock slowly withdraw, coated in a fresh glazing of her arousal.

Oh God yes!" Bella cried suddenly when Devon pushed forward quickly and paused.

He slowly withdrew before repeating the fast plunge into her. He did this over and over again, slowly getting her ready for the fucking he was going to give her. Each thrust was met with a loud moan from Bella.

Devon reached his hand around Bella's neck and squeezed slightly. It wasn't enough to choke her, but it was enough to show her he was in control. His other hand gripped her breast tightly as he pinched her puffy pink nipple.

"Bella, it's time for you to get blacked," Devon said in his baritone voice.

Bella's pussy spasmed around his cock as his words registered. He withdrew most of his shaft, just leaving the head inside before plunging into her fully with a hard thrust. He picked up the pace quickly, and soon the room was filled with Bella's ecstatic cries as he pummeled her repeatedly.

His huge balls slapped up against her ass with each thrust. They were coated with her juices that were running down between their bodies. Bella's senses were on overload as she was stuffed by the large black man. She'd never been so full, and her body loved it.

"You like that big black cock?" Devon asked in a husky voice.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Bella moaned.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," Devon whispered. "You like being stuffed by my big black cock?"

"Mmmmm, God yes!" Bella moaned.

She loved the way he was squeezing her neck, letting her know that he was in control of her. She'd never been dominated by a "bull" before, and now she understood why they were called that. He was a true stud bull, breeding her better than anyone before him.

"Oh fuuuuuck! I'm cuuuuummiiiiiiiiiing!" Bella screamed as she squirted all over him.

Devon pulled out of her as she gushed all over the bed. He flipped her over roughly and pulled her hips back at him. She looked back at him questioningly, trying to catch her breath. He grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her facedown on the bed.

"Slut, I knew you were made for my big black cock," Devon grunted as he squatted behind her and entered her sopping pussy.

He immediately started fucking her hard from behind as Steve watched and recorded from the most revealing angle imaginable for both of them. He could see the power of each thrust as his balls slapped against his girlfriend's clit.

Smack, smack, smack, smack!

Devon spanked each of her round cheeks with his big hands as he pistoned into her from behind. Her ass jiggled with each slap of her cheeks, making them red and tender. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and jackhammered into her with abandon.

"Oh God, yes!" Bella cried. "Take my pussy, Devon! Make me your slut. I wanna be a slut for your big - black - cock! Fuuuuck meeee!"

Steve was astounded that his sweet girlfriend could take this much punishment and then ask for more. This was the side of her she must have known she had that she was worried he would see. Instead of being upset, he was turned on beyond his wildest dreams. Her inhibitions were gone, and he loved it.

Steve walked around the bed to capture her face as Devon drove into her from behind. As he rounded the bed, realization crossed her face that Steve was still in the room, and she made brief eye contact with him before looking down.

Bella was initially startled when she remembered Steve was watching all of this, and as her eyes drifted down from his, she saw his engorged erection standing proudly in his lap. She looked back up into his eyes and was met with a loving yet hungry smile. That was the connection she needed from the man she loved.

"Baby, uh he's fucking uh me so uh good!" Bella moaned as Devon pulled on her shoulder to leverage his hard thrusts.

"I know, Bella," Steve said. "You look so beautiful right now. Fuck him good, baby!"

Bella pushed back into Devon's thrusts now. She was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. He'd been with a lot of women in his time, but Bella was beyond anything he'd experienced.

"You like this baby?" Bella teased Steve. "Uh uh uh, seeing your future wife getting fucked by a big black cock? Oh God, I love it!"

Devon grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her back at him. She arched her back, and he pulled her into a kiss as he continued fucking her. They shared a passionate open mouthed kiss as Devon caressed her breast in front of her fiancée. It was raw animalistic sex.

Devon fell back on the bed with her still impaled on his dick. She immediately started riding him in reverse cowgirl as she stared back at Steve. He'd never seen anything so sexy as he ran his dark hands all over her body while she rode his thick cock in a sexual stupor.

"Baby, there's one thing that would make this feel even better," Bella said as she slapped herself down on his thick pole, making a wet slapping sound.

"What's that?" Steve asked, wondering where she was going with her thoughts.

"This," Bella said as she grabbed the base of his cock and dismounted him.

She slid her hand upward. Her engagement ring shimmered in the light of the room as her fingers peeled the condom off his dark shaft as she looked Steve in the eyes. She tossed it to the side of the bed and dove down on him, sucking his erection briefly before squatting over him again.

"I want nothing between my pussy and his big black cock," Bella moaned as she impaled herself on his now bare phallus.

Her juices coated his onyx shaft as she rode him, looking Steve in the eyes. Her body looked better than any pornstar's as she rode the biggest dick he ever saw. Seeing her take him bareback had Steve on edge, and he knew he'd cum with the slightest contact.

Bella could now feel every ridge and vein of Devon's thick cock as it stretched her pussy. She loved not having a thin piece of latex between their bodies.

"Does this feel better, Devon?" Bella asked.

"You got the best pussy this dick has ever seen," Devon told her as he grabbed her hips and drove her down on him.

Bella worked herself into a sexual frenzy as she slapped herself down on his bare cock. Devon licked his thumb and brought it to her pink anal opening. She looked back in surprise, but was surprised at the pleasure the new contact provided her. He ran his thumb around her opening as she ground her pussy down on him. He pushed his thumb forward just slightly as her pussy contracted around his thick shaft.

"Uh, uh, uh, I love your big cock!" Bella cried as another orgasm rocketed through her.

Bella never felt more alive than she did at that moment. She stared into Steve's eyes, and all she saw was love and lust for her as she experienced pleasure she never knew existed. She never thought love could be this selfless, but now she knew just how special that was. Her whole body trembled as her orgasm enveloped her entire being.

Bela's orgasm pushed Devon toward his own end as her pussy tried to milk the cum out of him. He could feel his body getting closer as she rode him from above.

He turned her around so she was facing him and pulled her down in a soul sucking kiss. Steve's heart fluttered every time their mouths connected, and seeing their tongues exploring each other as their bodies mated was an out of body experience.

His dark hands reached back and kneaded her round ass as his cock sawed in and out of her. He brought her breast to his mouth, sucking her nipple as she rode his engorged erection.

"Your cock is so good," Bella moaned as her hips gyrated repeatedly. "You were right. My pussy was made for your big black cock. Don't stop fucking me!"

"Who's pussy is this?" Devon grunted.

"It's yours," Bella cried. "This pussy is yours!"

Wet slapping sounds filled the room as she rode him as hard as she could. Devon smacked her ass as she rode him, making her cries of pleasure even louder.

Her juices dripped off Devon's thick pole and groin as the gorgeous blonde energetically mashed on him repeatedly. Her round breasts bounced in a hypotonic rhythm with each undulation of her body. Devon marveled at the fact that this small curvy blonde could match him sexually.

She ran her well manicured hands all over his sweaty chest, digging into his skin with her nails. He could feel his balls tightening as she peered into his eyes. She was the most electrifying woman he'd ever met.

"Your dick feels perfect inside me," Bella breathed. "Uh God, don't stop fucking me!"

Bella gyrated her hips back and forth trying to cum. She was getting close as she looked at the burning pleasure in Devon's eyes. She glanced over at Steve, who was slowly stroking his own hard dick while watching her.

"Your girl's got the best pink pussy I've ever seen," Devon panted while glancing over at Steve. "Look at how she's gripping me."

Devon increased his pace as he watched Bella's pink labia grip him tightly with every thrust. Her warm embrace was pushing him closer and closer to his own end.

Steve sat there wondering if she was going to let him cum inside her. The noises Devon was making made it apparent that he was getting close. The thought of him cumming in her unprotected pussy paralyzed his body, yet added to the taboo eroticism of his sexual fantasy.

Bella's beautiful tight pussy squeezing his cock was too much for Devon, and his eyes rolled back as he yelled, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

Bella quickly dismounted him and spun to take his pulsating cock in her wet mouth. She looked into Steve's eyes as she gulped his cum while spurt after spurt erupted from his massive tower of flesh. She stroked the sperm out of his massive shaft with her engagement ring reminding him of their promise to each other. She felt the desire burning through Steve's eyes at each gulp of her new lover's cum.

She realized in that moment that Steve was getting as much pleasure out of watching her as she was in the act itself. Knowing that Steve was experiencing compersion, Bella smiled at him with her eyes while she loudly slurped the black man's cum as some of it dribbled down her chin and onto his groin below.

Bella couldn't believe how much cum Devon could produce in one orgasm. She had a hard time keeping up with the spouting geyser.

He finally stopped shooting his cum with a sigh, and Bella took her eyes off of Steve to look down at Devon's still hard tool. A pool of cum was built up at the base of his cock.

Bella smiled up at Steve as she lowered her mouth to the puddle of cum. She made a show of licking it up while maintaining eye contact with her fiancé.

Devon watched the show she was putting on for Steve and smiled. He'd seen the look in Steve's eyes in men who were about to reclaim their women.

Bella gathered the last bit of cum on her tongue and opened her mouth so Steve could see it before she gulped it down.

Steve was on her in a flash. He picked her up and laid her on the edge of the bed as she spread her legs for him to enter her.

"Yes, reclaim your slutty girlfriend, Steve," Bella cried. "Fuck me!*

Her words made him crazy with lust, and he needed no encouragement as he drove his dick forward, burying it inside her in one easy stroke. His primal need to reclaim and reconnect with his woman took over his conscience as he fucked her harder than ever.

"Oh, you feel good inside me," Bella moaned. "Thank you for making me feel safe to do this. You've always made me feel safe. I love you so much."