Bella Meets the Black Teammate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," Steve replied, repeating his words. "I love you too."

Unlike Devon's thick dick stretching her insides, Steve's felt like a perfect internal massage. She was happy that her future husband's dick felt so good inside her, even after having sex with such a bigger man.

Steve was surprised that Bella's pussy felt as tight, if not tighter than before. He wondered if her insides were swollen from the beating it just received. Regardless, he loved how tight she was, and he knew he wouldn't last long.

The two of them reconnected on the most intimate level. They kissed deeply as their bodies mated. Steve quickly felt his orgasm coming to a boiling point and withdrew at the last minute as he exploded all over his writhing girlfriend.

Jet after jet of Steve's hot cum shot out of him and onto Bella's body. She rubbed his jizz into her tits and belly while he continued to add even more. Steve collapsed on the bed next to Bella when his orgasm finally subsided.

She got her bearings after a few minutes, and she looked over at Devon who was still watching them. She looked back at Steve who had a satiated expression on his face as he lay on his back. She kissed him gently before looking back at Devon.

She reached for him and pulled his lips to hers. She couldn't believe how natural this behavior felt. Even lying there nude and covered in her fiancé's cum, it felt natural to kiss him to thank him for what he did.

"Thank you, Devon," Bella said. "That was amazing."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Devon smiled.

"I think you've earned the right to call me that now," Bella laughed as she sat up. "I need to take a shower."

Bella stood up and walked to the bathroom with a sexy sway in her hips. She turned the shower on and stepped under the water.

"Thanks for allowing this to happen, Steve," Devon told him as he stood and began grabbing his clothes. "I know I don't have to tell you she's a special woman."

Steve looked over at Devon and noticed he was still hard. The night was still young, and Steve felt that familiar surge of adrenaline at the possibility there was more in store for them.

"Wait, why don't you go join her," Steve suggested. "It's still early."

"You sure?" Devon asked.

"Of course I'm sure," he replied.

Devon had her face under the shower-head, letting the warm water massage her when she felt the draft of cool air from the door opening. She thought Steve was joining her and did not open her eyes as his large arms enveloped her body.

Realization struck her when she felt Devon's large bulge press against her back. She turned and opened her eyes to see Devon instead of her fiancé.

"Oh, I thought you were Steve," Bella said in surprise.

"Nope, definitely not Steve," Devon replied with a grin.

"Nope, definitely not," Bella repeated as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft. "You're still hard. Did I do this to you?"

He answered her with a hungry kiss as their arms wrapped around each other. Steam rose from their bodies as much from the heat they were generating as the hot shower water. The two lovers playfully soaped each other's bodies as Steve waited for his turn in the shower.

They finally finished and dried off before continuing their make out session in front of Steve. He stepped in the shower as the two moved toward the bed.

Steve took a quick shower, not wanting to miss any more action. As he was rinsing off, Bella's cries could be heard over the streaming shower-head. He promptly shut the water off, drying himself as he walked into the bedroom.

Bella was on all fours again facing him as Devon pounded into her from behind. Her large breasts swayed under her with every violent thrust of his huge cock.

Steve propped up his phone next to the bed to continue capturing every explicit sex act. He wanted to remember every bit of their interaction.

"Damn your girl's pussy is tight," Devon groaned as he continued thrusting into her.

"Mmmmmm, so big!" Bella moaned with her eyes closed.

Steve dropped his towel and brought his hard dick to Bella's open mouth. Her eyes opened when she felt it touch her lips, and she looked up with a smile as she took him into her mouth.

Devon's thrusting pushed her lips down on Steve's shaft. Their rhythm worked to move her lips up and down Steve's full length. She was now able to deep throat him with ease.

Bella was on fire. She loved being the center of attention between two handsome men. She could feel Steve's excitement pulsing in his hard shaft as Devon filled her from behind. The look of lust on his face spurred her on as she bucked between them.

Devon picked up his pace and began pile driving into her, making loud slapping sounds as their bodies connected.

Bella couldn't maintain her blowjob while crying out in pleasure. She pulled off Steve's cock as her body was wracked with another strong orgasm.

"Oh fuck, he's making me cum again," Bella cried as her cheek rested against Steve's thigh.

Devon continued thrusting into her, and Steve could feel her body shake with the power of his movements. The sounds coming from her mouth were unlike anything he ever heard from her. She hugged his thighs tightly as she let her orgasm overtake her.

"Is he making you feel good, baby?" Steve asked her.

"Uh, so good," Bella purred breathlessly.

Bella took Steve's wet erection back in her mouth as soon as she regained enough composure. She couldn't believe how good Devon's thick cock felt inside her, hitting places she never knew existed.

It felt surreal to have someone she barely knew and at first couldn't stand, bringing her so much pleasure. He really knew how to use his big cock to take her to new heights. She never thought of herself as a size queen, but she was now.

The fact that he was black was icing on the cake for her. Her upper middle class parents would never believe their youngest daughter would be where she was now, on her hands and knees, spit roasted between a black football player and her boyfriend.

The thought of what she was doing sent an erotic wave of excitement through her veins as she continued sucking and fucking the two men. She'd never felt so empowered sexually as she was right now, being worshipped by the two men.

Steve watched his blonde girlfriend match Devon's hard thrusts with her own. Her body was built for sex, and she was making the most of it. He'd never seen her cum this much in the year they'd been dating.

He grabbed his phone to get a close-up view of her lips wrapped around his cock before moving the camera back to capture the black snake sliding in and out of his fiancé's pussy. He knew they'd watch this video over and over again in the privacy of their own bedroom, the same bedroom they were in now, allowing another man to have his way with her sexy body.

"Damn you're one sexy bitch," Devon grunted as he slapped her ass.

That word would have angered her in the past, but she thought back to the way she acted the first time she met Devon. She'd been a bitch toward him. Everything he said about her was right. She felt like her body was made to be fucked the way he was taking her at that moment.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm your bitch," Bella cried. "Don't stop fucking me!"

Devon grabbed her wet blonde hair and pulled her back to him, kissing her in an open mouthed kiss. Steve's eyes dilated watching Bella's body grind on the black cock inside her as he ran his hands all over her. She looked at him with a sexy fire burning inside her, and she was no longer afraid to let it loose.

"Look at your man while I fuck you!" Devon told her.

Watching her fiancé stroke his cock as she was mauled by the big black man behind her turned her on even more. She loved watching him jerk off, and seeing him do it while she was being fucked so good sent her to another level.

"He fucks me so good, baby," Bella moaned as she ground her hips in circles. "Watch how good he fucks me."

Devon grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into him as he wrapped his other arm under her torso to hold her up to meet his thrusts. Steve could see his large balls slapping up against her clit.

"You love nigga dick now, don't you?" Devon grunted.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Bella moaned. "Don't stop fucking me. I love your black dick!"

Devon pushed her back down in front of Steve and continued fucking her as she moaned loudly, He gathered some of her juices with his thumb before pushing it up against her pink anal cavity. He wiggled it around as he applied pressure, and it popped into her tight passage. His thumb was about as big as some men's dicks.

"Oh God, what are you doing?" Bella groaned.

"How's that feel?" Devon asked as he continued thrusting into her while he worked his thumb at the same time.

"Mmmm, it feels... uh, good," Bella moaned as she relaxed and started gyrating her hips back at his thrusts again.

She looked up and saw precum dripping from Steve's dick as it bobbed in front of her. She licked her lips as she reached for it and pulled it into her hungry mouth. She was now being penetrated in all three holes at one time.

"Damn, you gotta tight ass," Devon told her. "I'd love to tap this booty sometime. Hit me up when you ready."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Bella moaned into Steve's dick as she was pounded in both holes from behind.

The added stimulation from the thick thumb in her virgin ass had Bella quickly approaching another orgasm. Devon pulled her back into him as he sped up his relentless pace on her from behind. She felt like everything was being stimulated at once as Devon's balls slapped against her clit, while every part of his thick cock massaged the inside of her stretched pussy.

Devon suddenly pulled his thumb and cock out of her, making her feel empty inside. He flipped her over and pushed his cock into her as he pulled her legs up on his shoulders.

Devon watched Bella's tits sway back and forth on her chest as she fucked back at him. His hands followed his eyes as he caressed her breasts before he slid his hand up around her neck. Bella spread her legs wide and undulated her hips back at Devon as his hand wrapped around her small neck.

She looked so vulnerable yet powerful as she peered back into Devon's eyes. Her body was ablaze in the pleasure he was giving her.

"This bitch knows how to fuck," Devon grunted as she met his thrusts with her own.

Devon leaned down and kissed her, still holding her neck in his big hand. Bella could feel Devon's cock stretching her with every thrust. She loved how he was a bit rougher than Steve, letting her know he was in charge and giving her the feeling of a bit of danger.

His kisses felt surreal, knowing that she was making out and having sex with someone else. Bella looked down between their bodies as she watched Devon's thick black cock pistoning in and out of her body. The color contrast was striking.

Devon's moans increased with each thrust as the two gazed at each other. She loved the look of pleasure on his face and wanted nothing more at that moment than to please him.

"Fuck me, Devon," Bella told him in a sexy voice. "Your cock is so good inside me."

"Your body was made for this," Devon said as he gave her a full thrust. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Mmmmmm, yes, me too," Bella moaned. "Don't stop fucking me."

Devon pulled his dick almost all the way out with each thrust, rubbing his cock-head against her g-spot each time. Bella ran her hands all over his naked torso as he brought her pleasure.

His fucking moved into a feverish pace, and their two bodies slapped together loudly. Their moans filled the room as they climbed towards mutual release.

"Cum in me," Bella suddenly moaned.

"Are you sure?" Devon asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm, just don't stop!" Bella moaned.

Devon locked his lips on hers, and his cock expanded inside her. She could feel his cock swelling in arousal, and her own climax neared. Their tongues explored each other in hunger for release.

Like a dam bursting inside her, Devon's cock let go. Bella could feel his cum splashing against her pussy walls, and it pushed her over the edge.

Steve had to stop stroking his cock as he watched the decadent scene play out in front of him. Seeing Devon cum inside her and how much pleasure it gave her was the culmination of all his fantasies.

"Yes, yes, yeeeees!" Bella cried.

Devon's huge muscles flexed as he deposited his seed into the beautiful writhing blonde. Her own orgasm caused her pussy to milk the cum out of him.

Devon's body finally stopped thrusting, and he collapsed on top of her. They kissed gently as they stayed connected for several minutes.

His thick cock was coated in their combined white cream as he slowly withdrew from her tight tunnel while Bella watched. He fell back on the bed, and Bella licked her lips as she admired his massive tool.

"I want to taste you," Bella told him as she looked at his slime covered dick.

She leaned over him and licked around the base of his cock before moving upwards. The taste of their combined juices filled her senses as she cleaned them off of every square inch of his massive phallus. Devon looked down at the beautiful sight of the beautiful blonde worshiping his cock.

The sight of Bella's upturned ass with cream leaking out of her inflamed pussy was too much for Steve. He moved forward and buried his engorged erection with one easy stroke.

Bella moaned at the sudden connection to the love of her life as she licked and slurped the cum off her new lover. His dick felt perfect inside her as he began thrusting into her repeatedly.

"Oh yes, baby," Bella cried as she looked back at him with her cheek resting on Devon's belly. "Take me back. Take your slutty girlfriend back!"

Bella's words set Steve on fire as their bodies connected in sloppy wet sloshing sounds. The lubricant from the two lovers coated his cock, making him last longer than he normally would have because of the lack of friction.

Devon slid out from under her as Steve continued pounding away at her. He dressed as the engaged couple continued reconnecting. They didn't even notice him leave in the heat of their passionate lovemaking.

"Wait, wait," Bella said as she pulled away from him. "I want to look at you right now."

She rolled over and spread her legs. Steve stared down at the sloppy cream pie between her legs as he reentered her. He couldn't believe how turned on he was by the naughtiness of fucking her right after sex with another man. A much bigger black man.

He kissed her wildly as his arousal peaked in animalistic need. He tasted saltiness on her lips and realized where her lips had been. At that moment, he did not care. All he felt was love and admiration for the woman he was kissing.

It only took a few more strokes, and he was cumming inside her sopping pussy. He collapsed on top of her as he unloaded his own seed in her already filled womb.

"I love you, Steve," Bella whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," Steve replied as he finished the most powerful orgasm he'd ever experienced.

Like a warm blanket in a cold winter, the couple held each other in post coital bliss. Bella had feelings of admiration for Steve's willingness to allow her to be set free. She respected and admired him more in that moment than ever before. She knew he was the one she would truly love forever.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be. -- Unknown

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and leave feedback.

Thank you, Bridgekicker.