Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

Story Info
More adventures with Ben's crew.
23k words
4.4
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household 04.

This story describes further activities in Ben Stokes' Swinging Household. To fully understand the events, it would be best to read the first three chapters. But, if all you want is something to stroke to, plenty is in here to encourage you.

This story contains scenes of cross-dressing, cuckoldry, man-on-man sex, woman-on-woman sex, bondage, spankings, and voyeurism. If these things aren't for you, please, read no further.

All characters are a minimum of eighteen years old.

Note: As I switch between characters, the days and dates will bounce around. Hopefully, I've kept the character's stories in chronological order.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From BSSH 03...

As Beverly walked with Barry out of the room, she turned to stare down her husband, "You, Mister Swanson, can go get Marjorie out of the closet and come to dinner as her. When we go to bed, and you've used your tongue to get me off, you can explain to me why you thought I'd have a problem with Ben fucking you. Then, later this week, Mr Stokes can fuck us both with you as Marjorie, got it? But not until Ben has done some apologising and explaining."

...

Chapter 1: Gloria I.

Gloria and Barry discussed their wedding plans during the drive home after dinner with Gloria's parents. Of course, Barry was keen to marry as soon as possible, but Gloria wanted him to continue exploring his sexuality. She wanted Barry to be sexually free when he committed himself to her. What's more, she wanted him to, if not actively recruit lovers for her, at least be comfortable with her flirting with others and bedding them on a whim.

Plus, she wanted Barry to feel comfortable taking a lover for himself. Male or female, Gloria didn't mind. If her marriage was to be an open one, Gloria feared that if Barry weren't getting his share or didn't become voyeuristic as her father is, Barry would tire of her dalliances and either divorce her or demand she stop. Gloria didn't want to stop. She liked her life but desired a life partner she could have kids with and who was the rock she could depend on when life threw lemons.

For years, she'd assumed her father was weak. But she now realised that he was the emotionally strongest man she knew. He was her mother's world and the bedrock on which her mother had built her life. Her father didn't allow her mother's dalliances because he was weak and couldn't stop them. He encouraged them because he loved watching his wife fucking. His wife's sex drive exceeded his, so rather than allowing her sexual frustration to drive her into illicit affairs, her father recruited men he wanted to watch fuck his wife.

Deep down, Gloria knew she was a slut. She loved sex and all the aspects of sex. She loved being seduced and loved the thrill of being the seductress. She hated wimps with a passion and adored men who could make her submit. So called feminists drove her insane with their inane prattling about the perfidy of men. Gloria detested the hypocrisy of feminist women who railed about the patriarchy while demanding that the patriarchy give women preference to 'even up' the assumed gender disparity.

'If you want something, you stupid bitches,' Gloria thought. 'Show them you're as capable as men are and get it. Nothing is stopping you!'

'Take members of parliament,' Gloria mused. 'Feminists want the two main political parties to preselect more female candidates. But the local party branches preselect the candidates. So if feminists want more female candidates, all they have to do is join the party branches in numbers sufficient enough to ensure women candidates are selected. No need at all to ask 'The Patriarchy' to do it for them.'

Gloria had no compunction using her luscious assets to advance her career. On the contrary, her earthiness and love of sex gave her an advantage over the men and most women she competed against for promotion. An advantage she was happy to exploit. Gloria considered using her body's assets to get what she wanted to be no different to a man using his greater physical strength to get jobs a weaker person couldn't.

'And besides,' Gloria thought. 'The sex is often amazing!'

Gloria didn't draw the line at married men. She believed any issues fucking her caused them were their problem. Gloria didn't want to take them away from their wives. She just wanted to screw them.

Only once had she been confronted by a wife after fucking that wife's husband. 'The silly bitch tried to slap me,' Gloria remembered. 'After I put her over my knee and spanked her ass, I told her it wasn't my fault she was a dud root and offered to give her lessons. Up close and personal ones, of course. Strange, though, because I could have sworn she was turned on after I spanked her. At least it smelt like she was. Maybe I should have stuffed two fingers into her uptight cunt.'

Thinking about that made Gloria horny, so she took Barry's hand and guided it onto her knickerless crotch. Then, spreading her thighs, Gloria pushed Barry's middle two fingers onto her clit. "There's a treed-off truck stop just ahead, Baz. Pull into there and park. If we don't fit in the backseat, you can bend me over the bonnet and fuck me."

It was awkward, but they fit in the backseat. Barry fitted into her much better!

Barry didn't quite get her there before he climaxed inside her, but he willingly went down and finished the job. As they sat up, they discovered they had an audience. A truck driver with a big beer belly and an impressively sized dick in his chubby hand stood at the backdoor window tossing off as he watched the action.

Barry got out and put himself away as Gloria lay on her back, still revelling in her orgasm and stroking her exposed pussy.

"Shit, mate!" The truckie exclaimed. "That's one hot broad! Do you, umm, share?"

Gloria sat up and examined the driver, "Is that clean?" She asked, pointing at the truckie's dick.

"Just used the showers," The driver answered, gesturing towards the rest stop's facilities.

"Bring it here then," Gloria seductively suggested.

Quick to comply, the truckie presented his massive organ to Gloria's lips.

Failing to wrap her hand entirely around the driver's impressively girthed cock, Gloria looked up at the driver, smiled and said, "Nice!"

She bobbed her head onto the cock and took it all with one swallow.

"Oh, Gawd!" The driver groaned. "No way! She did not just do that!"

"It gets better," Barry informed him as Gloria looked endearingly up at the truckie and sucked, her cheeks hollowing as she did.

"Shit!" The driver hissed as his balls clamped against his shaft, and he lost his load down Gloria's throat.

"Told you," Barry said smugly.

Still sucking, Gloria pulled off the truck driver's humungous dick. With a loud pop, the truckie's dick sprang free. Then, still holding the base, Gloria made a show of swallowing before tilting her back and opening her mouth to show she'd swallowed the driver's gift.

"I can go again," The driver pleaded. "But there's more room in my sleeper than here. I don't suppose you want..."

"Both of us," Gloria stated firmly.

The truckie glanced at Barry before saying, "I'm not into no gay stuff."

Gloria sniffed, "Him and you in me. Not you in him."

"Oh. Yeah, that'd work. Do you want to...?"

"Lead on," Barry encouraged.

"Dave," The driver said, holding out his hand.

"Doesn't matter," Barry replied, shaking his head. "This is a once only offer."

Walking over to his truck, Dave opened the sleeper's door and gestured for Barry and Gloria to climb up.

"You first," Barry insisted.

"I'm not going to kidnap you or anything." Dave protested. "I'd love you to come for a ride, though," the truckie chuckled.

Barry stared at him evenly.

"Okay," The driver quickly said, scared Barry might change his mind.

He climbed into the truck and held his big hand out to pull Gloria up. Barry swiftly followed. Spying her prize still swinging before her, Gloria knelt to take it back into her mouth. But the driver grunted and asked, "Buddy, umm, you know? Can I, umm...?"

"Try the other end?" Barry smirked.

"Umm, yeah. Do you mind?"

"Not up to me," Barry pointed out.

Gloria didn't say anything, just turned and lifted her flowing skirt over her plump ass and backed onto Dave's colossal wang. Barry knee-walked forward until he was close enough to offer his meagre but throbbing with anticipation dick to Gloria's lips. Holding still as Gloria sucked and Dave pounded into her, Barry tried to keep a lid on his arousal so as not to cum before the other two, but he was so excited he found it difficult to maintain control.

Fortunately, Dave was at least as excited as he was, and he suddenly grunted before exploding into Gloria's slippery cunt. Feeling Dave's massive cock squirting warm semen onto her cervix sent Gloria over the edge, and she spasmed and jerked as her orgasm peaked in time with Dave's squirts. Grateful, Barry unclenched his ass and unloaded into his fiancée's greedily sucking mouth.

His slowly wilting cock slipped from Gloria's pussy as Dave sat back. Panting, he said, "With a bit of help, I could go again..." But stopped at Barry's vehement head shake.

"Thanks for your twin gifts, driver," Barry said. "But we're done."

"Sure," Dave acceded. "Look, if you're ever back this way, this is my regular overnight stop, so, you know, look me up!"

"You never know your luck," Barry noncommittedly answered as he slid from the sleeper before helping Gloria down.

"Thanks," Dave called after them as they walked to Barry's car.

Not bothering to clean up, they drove home. Turning to face her man, Gloria leaned against her door and studied him.

After a few kilometres, Barry self-consciously asked, "What?"

"Back there," She indicated back the way they'd come. "That was interesting."

"Meeting a truck driver and immediately fucking him? Yeah, it was interesting." Barry's dick twitched, remembering the incident, and he added, "Exciting, too."

"No. Not that," Gloria said. "You."

"Me?" Barry protested. "What did I do that was interesting?"

"The way you manfully took over and managed the encounter."

Barry's face fell, "Oh. Wasn't I supposed to?"

"No, hang on, yes. Fuck, I don't know which one. Baz, you did as you were supposed to, exactly. You took control and allowed me to do what I wanted to do, but safely. I knew you would protect me if shit went down."

Barry thought about what had happened and thought, 'Shit! I did too! I knew she wanted to, and thinking about watching her do it made me hot as hell, so I made it happen. Damn! It seems like she wanted me to control her and the situation.'

"You'll always be safe with me, baby," Barry stated, patting Gloria's thigh.

"Nice, safe answer, Baz," Gloria smirked. "But what was with that?"

"Taking over?"

"Yes."

Barry took his eyes off the road long enough to meet his fiancée's stare. Then turning back to the road, he answered, "You weren't complaining."

"Baz! You're not in trouble," Gloria emphatically stated. "Stop tippy-toeing around me, and answer the damned question."

"I don't know, Gloria," Barry responded. "I didn't think about it. I just did it. It seemed like the right thing to do, so I did it."

"It was, Baz. It surely was!" Gloria smilingly said as she thought, 'He's going to be just like daddy! People will think he's a cuckold, but he's not. He'll set up most of my encounters willingly and get off on them as much as I will. This is going to be fantastic.'

The rest of the ride was uneventful, and they eventually pulled up outside Ben's house. Barry wanted to park and come inside, but with a lovingly soft kiss, Gloria patted his cheek and said, "I'll see you at yours for dinner tomorrow, Baz. I'll bring something to cook."

Gloria walked inside, went to her room to take a quick shower, made sure her pussy was well cleaned, and then went looking for Ben. Glancing into the kitchen to find it empty, she marched down to the lounge. Opening the door, she found Emily sitting on Ben's lap, snuggled onto his broad chest.

"You!" Gloria gestured at Ben. "Get your ass down to your bedroom. You have some explaining and apologising to do. Emily, you lusciously bottomed trollop, you may follow and watch."

"And if I refuse to move?" Emily simpered.

"Then I'll pull you off Ben's lap, spank you, and send you to bed. Well? What's it to be?"

Hands on hips, Gloria glared at the pair of them as Ben chuckled. Emily held her ground, but when Gloria took a step towards her, she squeaked and jumped from Ben's embrace.

Gloria tapped her foot and pointed toward Ben's bedroom, "Get!" She demanded.

Feigning unconcern, Ben stood and strolled to his room.

Following after him, Gloria flung back over her shoulder, "Get your vibrator, Emily. You won't want to miss this."

Emily decided she sure as hell didn't want to miss it, so she scampered off to her bedroom before meeting the others in Ben's bedroom.

Stripping off and holding her clothes, a naked Gloria walked into Ben's room. Emily burst into the room behind Gloria, squeaking again as she saw Gloria naked and swiftly peeled off her clothes.

"Sit there," Gloria demanded of Emily, pointing at the loveseat. "You may look but not touch unless I say you can."

Dismissing Emily from her mind, Gloria stood, hands on hips glaring at Ben, "Mr Stokes, you have entirely too many clothes on. Get your sexy butt naked and sit on your bed!"

Grinning, Ben mocked a salute and said, "Yes, ma'am!"

"I'll 'yes, ma'am' you if you're not naked by a count of three," Gloria growled.

Starting to be perturbed, Ben quickly stripped and sat on his bed. Looking at the two gorgeous and naked women in his room, Ben hardened, despite beginning to worry how about how much trouble he was in. Seeing Ben's gorgeously long and thick 7-inch cock had Gloria's pussy instantly drooling, but she had business to attend to first.

"Mister Ben Stokes, how do you get off fucking my father behind my mother's and my back for all these years?"

Emily gasped but was silenced by Gloria's glare.

"You said you both knew about it," Ben whiningly protested.

"Yes. But you didn't know we did! I only just found out today that Dad didn't know that Mum and I knew. So, back to my question. Why the fuck were you fucking my father behind Mum's back? You damn well know she wouldn't have cared!"

Ben sighed, agreeing that he had royally fucked up, but he had to try at least to explain.

"Mark asked me if I wanted to fuck him, too. Gloria. I told him I didn't fancy men, but he explained about his cross-dressing fantasies and showed me some pictures of him done up. I still wasn't interested, but I thought he looked pretty good all done up. Then he promised to create more opportunities for Beverly and me to play if I'd fuck him too.

"So you did, you damned slut," Gloria railed, hoping Ben couldn't smell how turned on she was. "Why didn't you tell Mum?"

Ben sighed again, "Because Mark begged me not to, Gloria. He is terrified that Gloria will discover it and divorce his girly ass. Your father would die if Beverly left him, Gloria. You know that."

"More likely kill himself than die," Gloria muttered. "But same same, really." Louder, she added, "I'm still not satisfied with that answer, Benny boy. That would explain once or twice, but most Thursdays for over a year? Nah! What else?"

Ben grinned, "Mark gives better head than you and your mother, and his ass is much tighter!"

Despite herself, Gloria laughed, then exclaimed, "Bullshit! I'm calling bullshit on that!"

Ben chuckled but admitted, "Yeah, you're right. But he's pretty damned close! But he loves being humiliated, and sometimes that's a fun game to play!"

Deciding she'd admonished Ben sufficiently, Gloria thought it was time for some fun. So sitting her voluptuous ass on Ben's knees, she rubbed her huge melons over his face.

"These things don't suck themselves, Mister Stokes," She growled.

As Ben suckled on her thick nipple, Gloria took him in her hand and guided him to her entrance. Then with a huge sigh, she settled onto Ben's turgid pole.

Behind her, the sound of a buzzing toy rose. Smiling to herself, Gloria leant forwards and pushed on Ben's shoulders, toppling him onto his back. Then leaning over, Gloria pushed her crinkly-hard nipple back into Ben's mouth.

"This is just a warm-up, Mr Benjamin," Gloria snarled. "If you think I'm letting you off the hook for fucking my father and then doing all the work, you can think again!"

Ben sat, laughed, and stood up, lifting the surprised Gloria. Ben then turned and unceremoniously dumped Gloria face down onto the bed. Before Gloria could react, Ben smacked her ass, took two lengths of soft rope out of his bedside table and tied Gloria's ankles to the bed's legs.

Once Gloria was firmly tied down, Ben pushed two pillows under Gloria's hips, then covered her lush body with his muscly one and positioned his thick, rampantly erect cock at her vulva's entrance. Next, he forced his hands under Gloria's upper body and grabbed a double handful of her almost watermelon-sized breasts. Satisfied he had positioned himself correctly, Ben hauled back on Gloria's tits as he rammed his hips forward, driving full-length into Gloria's sopping wet pussy in one aggressive push.

"Ungh!" Gloria grunted.

Ben slammed into her again.

"Ungh!"

Again.

"Umpf!"

Pulling all but the tip of his cock out of Gloria, Ben squeezed her teetahs hard and launched himself into her.

"Ungh!"

Ben repeated his forceful lunge into Gloria.

"Oh, Gawd!" Gloria yelled. "I'm coming!"

Then, bouncing up and down and back and forth, her head tossing, her mouth panting, Gloria tipped her head back and yowled as her orgasm picked her up on its crest and dashed her onto the rocks of her shattered mind. Overwhelmed, Gloria briefly passed out.

Gloria's eyes fluttered open only a few deep, slow breaths later, and she growled, "If you think you're finished there, guess again!"

Chuckling, Ben added two more pillows under Gloria, causing her wobbly posterior to arch lewdly into the air. Then taking more rope yet out of his bedside table, Ben tied Gloria's hands to the headboard before untying her ankles and binding them together. Then, taking a bottle of sex lube out of the drawer, Ben oiled his thick tool and Gloria's ring.

Gloria uses her dark fuck hole regularly, so Ben didn't bother with any preparation other than lube. Making a last check to ensure he had lubed his dick and Gloria's rosebud adequately, Ben spread his knees and knelt astride Gloria's ass kneeling upright. Then pushing his throbbing member down, Ben lined it up with Gloria's pucker hole, forced the first few inches in until the head hit her knot, then placed his hand on her lower back for balance and pumped his whole dick deep into her rear fuck hole.

"Oomph!" Gloria groaned as Ben speared through her knot.

Ben pulled back and slowly but relentlessly shoved back in.

"Oomph!" Gloria grunted again.

Ben let his elbows bend and sagged onto Gloria's back, then moving his hands under Gloria's armpits, Ben gripped her shoulders and pulled back as he jammed into her ass a third time. The next time he slammed into her, Ben pulled back on Gloria's shoulders, forcing even more of his turgid pole into her ass.

"Umph!" Gloria grunted. "Harder," she gasped next.

Ben moved his left hand to Gloria's left nipple and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. Then, as he jammed into her into Gloria's fuck hole for the fifth, he squeezed and twisted her nipple mercilessly.

"Oh, fuck!" Gloria groaned as she orgasmed again. "That'll do it!"