Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten," Samuel decided. "Count each one and thank me for it."

"One, thank you, Sir," Olivia immediately replied.

By the time Olivia had moaned 'ten', she was squirming on Samuel's knees. But whether from the pain in her ass or because Samuel had squeezed her long dick between his strong thighs and the movement caused by his hits made her cock rub over him wasn't clear.

Letting Olivia up, Samuel rubbed his hits into Olivia's stinging ass before giving further instructions. "Olivia, you may sit your aching ass on the toilet lid and wank yourself until you cum. You will cum into the glass I rinse from, then bring it to me so I can witness you swallowing it. Courtney, get up on your hands and knees on the divan and present your whore's cunt to me."

Usually, 'presenting her whore's ass' to her Dominant would entail her kneeling and using her fingers to spread her pussy lips, but Courtney couldn't reach them, so she settled for arching her ass as high into the air as she could. Thankfully, Samuel accepted her limitations and took his magic wand vibrator back into his hand before pressing it firmly to Courtney's clit again.

"Thank you, Sir!" Courtney gasped as an orgasm flooded through her.

Samuel turned from Courtney to find Olivia already standing quietly, holding a cum filled glass, waiting for Samuel to notice her. "A little on edge, were we, slut?" Samuel chuckled.

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Olivia admitted apologising.

"Drink, cunt." Samuel derogatorily ordered.

"Yes, Sir," Olivia acquiesced before tipping her head back and letting the fluid splash onto her tongue. She then showed the mostly empty glass to her owner (there was still some cum stuck to the bottom), swallowed and then opened her mouth to show it was empty.

Deciding they'd played enough for now, Samuel instructed them to "Clean up in here and change the sheets. Once you're done, come to the kitchen, and you can make lunch."

The girls started following their instructions as Samuel walked to the door. But when he reached it, he turned back and asked, "Little Miss Courtney Murray. Want to explain your two phone calls?"

Chapter 5: Sarah II.

From Chapter 3: Sarah I...

Time was up for the duo, so Sarah dropped Leroy back at his unit in time for him to attend The Bullet's afternoon skills session and drove home. Sarah spent the drive home wondering why she felt bereft and alone without Leroy.

...

Sarah's job agency phoned her early Tuesday morning, offering her a lucrative one-day contract temping in a major law firm downtown. She accepted the offer, of course, and spent the day answering phones and client queries but mostly fending off inappropriate advances from the sleazy lawyers working there. Of course, she didn't know if any non-sleazy lawyers worked there because the only ones who spoke with her soon made an innuendo-loaded offer.

At the end of her day, Sarah left for home significantly richer but feeling soiled by the sleaze she'd endured. Because her temp job was in the city, Sarah had caught the train to work. Unfortunately, travelling on public transport during peak hour meant surviving the crowding and enduring the casual groping of her butt and breasts she received as she travelled.

Finally getting to her station, Sarah carefully checked her surroundings before opening her car door and quickly scooting inside, closing the locks as soon as she was in. She didn't think anyone had been carjacked and raped at an Australian public transport carpark in Australia yet. Still, she'd read the news reports of it happening elsewhere in the world and didn't want the infamy of being Australia's first.

'As Daddy always said,' Sarah thought. 'It's better to be over-cautious when you don't need to be than blasé when you should have been paying attention!'

Parking in her spot in the garage, Sarah thankfully smiled when she saw Leroy getting out of a cab and, after looking around, walking confidently up her drive.

Sarah hadn't bothered turning on the garage light, so Leroy didn't spot her until she huskily hummed, "Hello, Lover. Welcome to what I call home."

His big brown eyes snapping to Sarah, Leroy's white teeth gleamed under his dark face as he smiled at his new friend, "Hello, Miss Geller. Pleased to be here."

Feeling the tensions from her stressful day fading away, Sarah laughed before taking two quick steps and flinging herself into Leroy's arms. Then, as his big hands cupped her bottom, Sarah wrapped her arms around Leroy's neck and her thighs around his hips and thoroughly kissed him. "I missed you," Sarah admitted before kissing Leroy again.

"That's good, baby girl," Leroy grinned. "Cos I missed your sexy ass, too."

"Just my sexy ass, huh?" Sarah humphed. "Careful, Mister Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, you're skating on thin ice!"

Laughing, Leroy corrected, "Okay. Okay. I missed your beautiful tits and toned tummy, too."

"Don't forget my long, toned legs, gorgeous shoulders, and sexy back!"

"I'm bringing sexy back," Leroy sang, horribly off-key, as he casually groped Sarah's 'sexy ass' and ran a finger along her perineum to tap on her knicker-covered entrance."

"You're giving me another wet spot," Sarah warned, reaching between them to caress his erect cock.

"Can't have that, can we, Buffy?" Leroy admitted as he carried her up the stairs to the front door.

"Buffy?" Sarah asked, her eyebrow arched.

"If I'm bad, bad, Leroy, then you must be Buffy, Miss Tatiana." Leroy joked.

"You were impossibly smug," Sarah recalled fondly, even though it was only three days ago.

"And you were such a bitch!"

"I resemble that remark!" Sarah facetiously responded.

Then reluctantly wriggling so Leroy would let her down, Sarah opened the door before confessing, "Dinner is going to be late. Everything is ready to go, but I had a temp job today and just got home."

I figured that when I saw you coming from the garage, babe," Leroy said.

"It's only Moroccan grilled chicken breast on a homemade Caesar salad, Leroy," Sarah explained. "So it won't take long to make."

But when they got to the kitchen, Sarah was surprised to see all her housemates helping to prepare the meal. Gloria directed, of course. But Sarah watched, astounded, as Ben worked the grill cooking the chicken, Nigel put out plates and cutlery, and Emily took freshly baked potatoes out of the oven, opened the tinfoil, split the potatoes, and added sour cream and chives.

Gloria, tossing a much more complex salad than Sarah had envisaged, looked over at her housemate and grinned before hurrying over to kiss her cheek and welcome her home.

"I saw from your note on the board that you temped today, so I thought I'd prepare dinner for you. The others chipped in as they got home. Well, except Nigel, who finally pried himself away from that computer of his and made an appearance looking for food."

"Thanks, Mum," Sarah teased.

"I'll 'Mum' you, you witch," Gloria mock threatened, barely changing 'bitch' to 'witch' in time. Then turning to Leroy, she said brightly, "Miss Sarah, this must be your new man. Hi, you gorgeous specimen of manhood, you. I'm Gloria."

Overwhelmed by Gloria's overt sexuality, and blatant flirting, Leroy didn't know where to look or what to say. Finally, trying not to stare at the vast amount of mounded breast flesh pushing aggressively from Gloria's cleavage, Leroy mumbled, "Leroy Brown... oh... shit! I mean Loggins."

Laughing, Ben strode over with his big hand outstretched and said, "Don't mind Gloria, Mr Loggins. You're not the first man to stumble over his words when first meeting her, and you won't be the last. Ben Stokes," he added as Leroy shook his hand. "You're the basketball player, right? The one The Bullets recruited for the next three seasons?"

"That's me," Leroy deprecatingly admitted.

"Oh, my lawd!" Ben teased. "A Yank with some humility? When does that happen?"

"My Mumma would have beat my black ass if I'd shown arrogance to people I'm meeting for the first time, Ben," Leroy confessed. "Besides, I don't want to embarrass Miss Sarah.

"Miss Sarah?" Gloria joked. "Ooh, la, la. When did you become Miss Sarah, Sarah, you big tart?"

Gloria turned to Leroy, put her hands on her wide hips and demanded, "I want a 'hello' kiss, Mr Loggins. And it had better not be one of those namby-pamby, kissing your mother ones, neither!"

Helpless under Gloria's determined assault, Leroy looked beseechingly at Sarah, hoping for rescue, only to find her tittering behind her hand, trying desperately not to laugh aloud.

Giving in to what appeared to be inevitable fate, Leroy took Gloria into his strong arms and kissed her with every ounce of skill he possessed. Then, as their kiss lengthened, Leroy felt Gloria's hand slide around to mould and squeeze his firm butt cheeks, so he returned the favour. Next, Gloria's hand slid between them and lightly stroked his swiftly swelling manhood. Not to be undone, Leroy moved his hands to Gloria's upper arms, then strummed her big nipples with his thumbs.

Deciding she might actually lose this battle, Gloria, with her cunt aching and drooling, broke their kiss and staggered back two steps. Then shakily wiping her full, pouting lips, she said, "Not bad, Mr Loggins. Not bad at all! I might have to ask Sarah if she'll let me take you out for a ride. But, if she will, I promise you'll be ridden hard and put away wet! Well, I'll put you away where I'm wet," She suddenly grinned.

Flummoxed, Leroy waited for the inevitable explosion from Sarah. When it didn't come and sure he'd heard her mutter, 'impossible to resist', he began turning to look at her, but then someone tapped lightly on his forearm.

"I'm Emily," the gorgeously lush, big-breasted young woman standing where Gloria had just vacated said. "I expect a 'hello' kiss equally as good as that one."

Leroy didn't dare to look, but when he heard Sarah's rich laugh, he thought, 'I'm fucked, anyway. There's no way Sarah will forgive me for kissing her housemate that way.'

So pulling the luscious woman into his embrace, Leroy bent to kiss Emily's sexy, even fuller than Gloria's, lips. Then as Emily's tongue shyly sought his, Leroy let the kiss evolve into a searing, soul-scorching French kiss. As his tongue battled with Emily's, Leroy's right hand slid onto Emily's rounded bottom, and he pressed his fingers into her cleft before stroking and petting her buttocks. At the same time, Leroy's left hand caressed Emily's breast before he circled her erect nipple with his fingers.

Suddenly breaking the kiss as she shuddered, Emily muttered, "Oops," and stepped away.

Hurrying back to the baked potatoes, Emily threw "Thanks" over her shoulder before trying not to show her embarrassment as she loaded potatoes onto plates.

Looking at Emily's swiftly retreating back, Leroy shook himself and wondered, 'Did Emily just orgasm?'

Not realising he'd voiced his 'thought' question, Leroy jumped when Sarah wrapped her arms around him from behind, hugged him and whispered, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure that she did."

Amazed and confused, Leroy turned so he could look at his new friend, 'new girlfriend, dammit!' he thought. Then, seeing her smiling gently, no accusation or anger evident on her pretty face, Leroy lost it. Grabbing her arm, Leroy dragged Sarah out the door, across the hall and into the lounge.

"Just what the fuck is happening here, babe?' He asked heatedly. "Women do not let their new boyfriend kiss another woman, let alone encourage them to do it! Is this some kind of fucking commune where everybody gets it on with everybody else? If it is, count me out!"

"Relax, Leroy," Sarah soothed. "You've just met the irresistible sexual force that is Gloria. You can't resist her because I doubt anyone can, so you may as well relax and enjoy being fucked by her. I won't be able to stop her because I'll probably be lying next to you, being fucked by Gloria, too."

Leroy took a deep breath and tried to calm his anger. Then he suddenly asked, "What is it about her? She's not beautiful. Sexily gorgeous? Yes. But not beautiful. She's overweight, but somehow that just adds to her sex appeal as it gives her admirable curves in all the right places. And those tits she displays so proudly? Fuck! A man could dive in there and swim happily forever!"

Holding him again, Sarah admitted, "A woman could, too."

"And you've fucked her?" Leroy asked.

"Been fucked by her is more accurate, honey," Sarah explained. "Look, babe, before I joined Ben's house, I'd never even thought of being with another woman. But Gloria decided she wanted me, and before I knew it, I was on my knees, leaning back against her, with her strap-on buried in my ass as she fingered my soppingly wet cunt, begging her to fuck me harder!"

Sarah laughed bitterly, "Then a few weeks later, because Gloria was scared that she'd freaked out a man she wanted to marry by casually having sex with him in front of a crowd, I'm on my back in front of that same crowd with Gloria eating me out. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, another woman lowers her cunt onto my face, and I happily lick it!"

Sarah, thinking bringing Leroy to meet her 'family' had been a mistake, sighed unhappily and muttered, "At least I told that woman's husband to fuck off when he tried to sit on my tits."

"You were in a four-way fuck off, but only had women fucking you? Leroy queried, the beginnings of a smile breaking through his anger.

"Yeah," Sarah confirmed. "Barry, Gloria's fiancé now, I guess, was fucking Gloria as Gloria ate me out, and I returned the favour to some old girl that sat on my face."

"Her husband tried to sit on your breasts, but you told him to fuck off?"

"The woman I was eating faced the crowd. Her husband wanted to fuck her as I ate her out, but that would've put his cock and balls on my chin and tongue. Well, that wasn't happening, so I yelled at him to get off me."

"And he did?"

"Of course," Sarah replied. "As soon as I objected, he got straight off and apologised. Security would have thrown his sorry ass out if he hadn't, anyway."

Curious, Leroy asked, "You think me fucking Gloria is inevitable?"

Trying to laugh, Sarah responded, "Yes! Unless you're going to dump me tonight and never return." She added bitterly.

Sarah, tears in her eyes, had turned away from Leroy, not wanting him to see her heart breaking if he chose to walk out. But, instead, Leroy turned her, his manly essence surrounding her, and cuddled her close to his strong chest before saying, "Why do you think I'd dump you because you were sexually active before we met, baby girl?"

"Because I'm a lesbian slut," Sarah sniffled.

Leroy tipped Sarah's head up so she could see him smiling, grinned and said, "Two licked pussies does not a lesbian make," misquoting Aristotle horribly.

Feeling much better, Sarah tried to smile before asking, "So we're alright? You still want to see me?"

'Girl, I think I want to marry you,' Leroy thought but was too scared to voice, in case he scared her away by wanting too much too soon. So instead of doing what he wanted to do, ask Sarah to marry him, Leroy responded, "Of course, baby girl. We're more than 'Okay'. We're fantastic!"

"Want to rejoin my 'family' and eat dinner?" Sarah asked hopefully.

"Sure, Bunny," Leroy replied. "Explain 'family' for me first, please?"

"You're not to call me that where the others can hear, Mr Loggins!" Emily growled before adding. "I'm the only child of two only children, Leroy," Sarah explained. "None of my Grandparents are alive. A drunk driver killed my dad, and Mum, well, I told you about her. So these people are as close to family as I have."

"And Gloria?"

"Resist her if you can, lover," Sarah resignedly answered. "But I doubt you can. I won't be able to if she comes on to me again, so we may as well let her fuck us together."

"We won't fuck her?"

Sarah shook with laughter as she answered, "You will stick your dick in her, but trust me. It won't feel like you're fucking her. And be prepared for her to want to fuck you in your ass with her strap-0n. The only man I've seen her submit to is Ben."

"You don't think I can make her submit? Girl, you don't know me at all!"

"If you succeed, lover, I want to be there to see her fall! Promise me?"

"I will not touch that luscious floozy without you being with me, Sarah. I give my word!" Leroy averred. "One more, Bunny. Okay?"

"Sure," Sarah answered, knowing who it was.

"Ben?"

"I wanted Ben for mine, Leroy," Sarah admitted wanting to be honest with her new man. "But women throw themselves at him all the time. Fuck! Half the women at his party, including the married ones, flirted with him, hinting he could have them.

"So I decided to play the 'ice maiden' with him, thinking that having a 'hot bitch' like me coldly responding to his obvious charms would make him chase me. But Lawd, did I miscalculate! Instead of pursuing me, he simply accepted my refusal and left me alone. Then that lusciously big assed bitch, Emily, with her sweet, innocent demeanour, snuck in unaware by me and seduced him into bed.

"Leroy, I could have kicked myself when I realised that Emily had snared him using nothing more than sweet, naïve charm. The day I met you, I was angry and bitter about missing out on a man I wanted yet again, and therefore, acted as I did with you."

"So I'm nothing but second best? A fall-back position? A rebound?" Ben asked bitterly. "I'm going to play second best to your desire for Ben?"

Angry beyond what she's ever known, Sarah hauled off and slapped Leroy as hard as she possibly could.

"I wanted to use Ben," Sarah snarled. "Use his fame to advance my Social Media status. I did not, nor will I ever, love him. He would have been a stepping stone to me becoming famous and earning wealth beyond what I can imagine."

"So, just like you planned to do to me?"

"If my hand didn't sting so badly from hitting your cast iron face already, I'd slap you again, you lummox!" Sarah snarled. "We've had this fucking conversation, Leroy. Yes, I thought you were a typical black jock wanting some white pussy to boast to your mates about, so I decided to use that to my advantage.

"But, you big dumb bastard, I fell in love with you because you're way more than a 'dumb jock'! Now, either take me to bed and fuck me, fuck off home and regret that you've abandoned me for the rest of your miserable life, or hold my hand, walk me into the kitchen, have dinner with my family, and then take me to bed and fuck me! Anything you choose, we're done with this argument. I love you, you asshole. So go on, join every other man I've been stupid enough to care for, fuck off home and break my heart!"

"You love me?" Leroy wonderingly asked. "I've been desperately refusing to believe you could love me after just three days because I already know that I love you and don't want my heart broken again."

"Finally, we get to it," Sarah stated. "You love me, and I love you. So choose an option, and we'll go with that."

Holding out his hand, Leroy smiled and said, "Let's go have dinner with your, our, family. Then we can make love all night if you want

"Our?" Sarah asked, not willing to believe.

"Our," Leroy confirmed. "When I ask, you will agree to marry me, right?"

"The moment you ask," Sarah averred.

"I'd better get to house hunting then, hadn't I?"

"I like the apartment you're in," Sarah ventured. "Any chance you can buy it?"

"The Bullets need me more than I need them," Leroy pointed out. "My contract is for one year, with a mutual 'get out' clause or two single-year extensions if I want them. After this year, when I dazzle them with my skills, they'll want to extend. When they do, I'll insist on the apartment being part of the deal."

"I'm soaking through my knickers again, Mister Loggins. Before I have an obvious wet spot, let's go and eat. Then you can take me back to my room and spend the night fucking me."