Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry's eyes widened as he saw his fiancée's strap-on, but when she pushed Luna onto the couch, pulled Luna's hips to the edge and ripped off Luna's hotpants, revealing her fishnets were crotchless, it seemed his eyes would bug out of his head.

"Oh_my_fucking_Gawd," Barry moaned unbelievingly. "Are you really going to...?"

He couldn't complete the sentence because Gloria knelt between Luna's lifted knees and positioned the strap-on's head, then slowly inserted the toy into Luna's squelchingly wet cunt.

"Look at where we're joined, Barry," Gloria demanded.

Leaning over, Barry's knees slammed together as he clenched his butt cheeks, trying not to orgasm at the erotic sight of Gloria softly stroking into Luna.

"You have clothes on still, Barry," Gloria mentioned, arching her eyebrow.

Not being a complete fool, Barry swiftly divested his clothing.

"Kneel on the couch and offer your cock to Luna," Gloria ordered.

As soon as Barry's throbbing member came within reach, Luna smiled at him, cupped his balls then swallowed the entire thing.

Embarrassed by the ease with which Luna swallowed, Barry apologised, "Not the biggest around," he admitted. "But I make up with it with my fingers, mouth and tongue."

Luna, after groaning and humping at Gloria's invading 'cock', let Barry's todger out of her mouth before saying, "It'll be perfect for me, Baz. You'll see."

A few minutes later, Luna groaned around Barry's twitching dick again. Her guttural voice vibrated the air around Barry's meagre penis, overcoming his resistance, and with a deep groan, Barry spurted semen into Luna's mouth. Receiving her second mouthful of her best friend's man's juice excited Luna, and with a shudder, she climaxed on Gloria's stroking 'cock'.

"Pull the couch cushions off onto the floor and lie on them, Baz," Gloria demanded

Barry quickly did as told. When he lay down, Gloria pulled out of Luna and encouraged her to assume the classical '69' position with Barry. Then, as Luna sucked the still-hard Barry back into her mouth and Barry lifted his head to Luna's pussy, Gloria gently reinserted the fake cock.

Gloria loves pounding all her lovers, especially the men she pegs, but Luna's tight and shallow vagina precludes Gloria's preferred actions. It didn't matter to Gloria because she prided herself in being a considerate lover as well as a vigorous one.

Having cum twice in reasonably quick succession, Barry had better control, and even though Luna's sucking mouth and twirling tongue felt fantastic around his dick, Barry kept his orgasm in check and concentrated on getting Luna off.

True to his word, Barry used his talented tongue to swirl over and batter Luna's large clit. That delicious sensation, combined with Gloria's insistently constant stroking, allowed Luna to relax and let her orgasm grow. Then, suddenly it was on her. Sucking in a deep breath as her whole body tensed, Luna pushed forcefully back at Gloria's next inward stroke, spasmed, then came, her juices soaking Barry's chin and neck.

Luna sagged off Gloria's 'cock' onto Barry, panting heavily, looked over her shoulder at the smug looking Gloria and sighed, "You're the best lover I've ever had, Glory. You know that, right?"

"Yes, I do!" Gloria smirked. Then added, "My turn!" Gloria handed Luna a solidly thick rubber vibrator, unbuckled her strap-on, tossed it aside, pushed Luna off her man, and took Luna's place. Then lowering her dripping pussy onto Barry's face, Gloria commanded, "Barry, work your typical oral magic. Luna, rim my ass and use the vibrator in my cunt."

Working in tandem, Luna and Barry swiftly brought Gloria to orgasm. However, they knew it was only soft and would never satisfy Gloria's raging desires, so they continued stimulating the earthy woman. A second, stronger orgasm quickly followed her first and a third immediately after that.

Luna knew even better than Barry that Gloria's next climax would rattle the walls of Barry's apartment, so her hand became an almost blur as she thrust the vibrator, turned to full, back and forth inside Gloria's gaping cunt. Then as she felt her friend draw close to her peak, Luna angled the tip of the vibrating toy and pressed it against Gloria's G-spot.

Simultaneously with Luna circling Gloria's G-spot, Barry remembered his lover enjoyed a little pain with her pleasure, so he bit lightly on Gloria's clit.

That proved her undoing. Gloria's thighs snapped shut against Barry's ears as she arched her hips, forcing her G-spot harder against the twirling, vibrating toy. Then, sucking in a lungful of air, Gloria tipped her head back, eyes distant, and shrieked her orgasm to the heavens.

As Gloria bucked and shuddered, her juices poured from her spasming pussy and flooded into Barry's mouth. Swallowing gamely, Barry tried to drink all of it but lost the battle, and Gloria's juices flowed over his ears and neck.

Gloria collapsed onto Barry, her pussy pressing against his nose and mouth. Almost suffocating, Barry rolled her off onto her back. Then, when Gloria's eyes fluttered open, he grinned and said, "Liked that, huh?"

"G-spot orgasms are so intense, Barry, "Gloria admitted. "That's why I love your tongue and fingers in me. Unlike most men, you find my G-spot the first time, every time, and give me the best orgasms." Then turning to her friend, Gloria pulled her into a crushing hug and added, "And you, lover, know just how to set me off!"

Gloria looked at Barry's swollen dick and teasingly asked, "Do you think you can go again, Baz? It's okay if you can't. Luna and I have taken care of each other many times."

"Gloria, I could drill for diamonds with this damned thing, it's that hard," Barry growled. "Where do you want me?"

Reaching for her harness, Gloria grinned, gestured towards Luna, and answered, "Inside her. I'm going to roger you as you fuck her!"

Unable to believe his luck, Barry turned to Luna to see her leaning back, knees up and spread, giving him the 'come hither' with her finger. Worried he wouldn't be big enough to satisfy her, Barry leaned over and kissed Luna's lips, then lowered his mouth to her right breast. Next, he covered Luna's luscious left breast and gently kneaded it as he circled her right nipple with his tongue.

Satisfied with Luna's softly moaned response, Barry slid his hand across Luna's smoothly skinned stomach and onto her freshly shaved snatch. Then Barry pressed his index finger between Luna's folds, exposing her pinkly flushed labia, before adding a second finger and dipping them into Luna's pussy. As he dipped into her, Barry's thumb found Luna's love button, and he pressed firmly against it as he wriggled it back and forth.

"Oh lawd, Glory," Luna moaned. "He is as good as you say he is!"

Pleased by the compliment, Barry lowered his head to where his thumb was and exchanged it for his lips and tongue.

"Gaaawwd," Luna sighed as Barry's delving fingers found her G-spot.

Twirling his fingers over Luna's inner pleasure node, Barry patiently waited until he felt Luna starting to crest. Then he wrapped his lips tightly around Luna's clit and sucked as he battered it with his tongue.

As soon as Barry sucked, Luna's mouth opened wide, and she grabbed a quick breath before shouting, "So Gawddamned good!" as she held Barry tightly to her clit and creamed onto his chin.

"Fuck her, Baz," Gloria demanded, buckling her strap-on firmly into place.

Luna seemed to intuit that Barry was still concerned that his diminutive pecker wouldn't satisfy, so she sat and took Barry's head in her hands, locked her lips with his, and pulled him after her as she lay back down.

"You'll fit me perfectly, Barry," Luna cooed. "You'll see."

Wrapping her legs around Barry's hips, Luna took his rigidly hard tool in her hand and guided it into her shallow depths.

As he slipped inside Gloria's friend, Barry's first thought was, 'Oh my, but is her pussy hot and tight!' His second, 'Wow, is she wet!' But then his cock's head bumped against something. 'What was that?' He thought and pulled back a little before pushing slowly back in again. This time, Luna jumped and hissed as Barry bottomed out inside her.

Holding still, Barry instantly asked, "You okay?"

"I have a tiny and shallow vagina, Barry," Luna informed him. "You're pushing too far in and hitting my cervix."

"Sorry, Luna," Barry apologised, embarrassedly adding, "I've never had that problem before, so I usually try to push in as far as possible."

"It's only when you struggle to get that last little bit inside me that it hurts, Barry. So just fuck me without trying to drive your dick out of my throat, okay?" Then she giggled before adding, "I told you you'd fit me perfectly!"

Astounded, Barry started gently pushing into and out of Luna, taking care not to force his pelvis against hers and hit the bottom of her vagina. Shortly, an equally amazed Luna relaxed and began flowing with Barry, gently timing her upward thrust to meet his downward.

Luna's experience mainly had been with guys who thought jumping on the girl and flailing their hips back and forth trying to drive the poor woman's cervix into her womb was the height of sexual bliss for their partner. Therefore, Luna had learned to do the opposite of most women. Instead of thrusting her hips up to meet her man, she pulled them back, trying to prevent her lover's cock from battering her cervix.

Of course, many guys insisted on holding her bottom and squeezing her hips to them as they jammed into her. Those men, Luna either quickly blew, then blew off, or offered her ass to. Therefore, having Barry make slow and gentle love to her was a pleasant and welcome delight. So, with her eyes closed, Luna rhythmically flexed her hips to meet Barry's gentle but insistent thrusts, and she swiftly neared completion.

Suddenly, Luna's eyes flew open, and she panted, "Fuck me! I'm going to cum with a dick in me!"

Cumming from being vaginally penetrated with a dick was a rare experience for Luna, so her surprise was total as her cunt gripped Barry tightly, and she shuddered through her orgasm.

Slowly coming down from her orgasm, Luna realised Barry hadn't cum yet. Ecstatic that her new lover had coaxed an orgasm from her usually unwilling pussy, Luna gratefully hugged Barry and cooed, "Cum in me, lover. Fill me with your seed."

"Do it!" Gloria hissed from the couch beside them. Gloria had admired how her man had moulded his lovemaking to her best friend's needs and decided to let the two complete their act unbothered. But now they'd cum, Gloria's desires flared, and she wanted more orgasms for herself. But first, she wanted to see her man fill her friend with his cum.

Barry had teetered along the edge of his climax for ages, trying desperately to wait until Luna came before having his release. But hearing Luna and his fiancée demand that he fill Luna's cunt with his seed knocked him off that edge, and with an expansive groan, Barry hunched into Luna a final time before he held still and orgasmed inside her. Then, with Barry's warm, thick cum spraying onto her cervix, Luna shuddered through a petite orgasm, too.

Pushing Barry off Luna, Gloria straddled Luna's head and lowered her pussy onto her friend's willing mouth. Having discarded her strap-on, Gloria ground her trimmed snatch on Luna's face and exploded into the first of many orgasms.

It was well after midnight before the trio finally collapsed into sleep. They all dragged their sorry asses into work the following day, already planning their next encounter.

Chapter 3: Sarah I.

Sarah and Leroy spent the rest of the day and into the night in bed exploring the other's body. They chatted about their lives, hopes and dreams, cuddled and exchanged soft, chaste kisses until their passion flared again, and they fucked. Well after midnight, exhausted, they fell into each other's arms and slept.

Sarah woke the following day alone. Surprised, she pulled her briefs and top on and went searching. When she entered Leroy's kitchen, she saw a note propped up against the kettle.

Picking it up, she read, "Baby girl, I'm sorry I'm not there, but I have practice this morning. I tried to nudge you awake, but you only snuggled closer and wouldn't let me go. So I slipped out of bed and wrote you this note.

There's fresh fruit already chopped into small pieces in a container in the fridge, along with yoghurt. The percolator is ready to go, if you want coffee, turn it on, and it will automatically run. If you prefer, there's bread in the cupboard to toast and various spreadings there, too.

Of course, if you choose to wait for me, we could go back to that café and let you finish your breakfast this time."

Leroy had put a little smiley face beside the last.

Deciding to wait for Leroy to return, Sarah made coffee and, after a bit of a struggle, managed to get his TV tuned to the ABC so she could watch the news. After the news had cycled through a second time, bored, Sarah turned off the TV and wandered around Leroy's apartment. Feeling a little like a naughty schoolgirl poking through her parent's personal things, Sarah opened random drawers and cupboards to see what they contained.

'Not much,' Sarah thought. 'I guess he hasn't been here long enough to accumulate many personal effects.

The elevator dinged, and Sarah turned to see a beaming Leroy grinning at her across the room, "You stayed!" He exclaimed, hurrying across to sweep her off her feet and into an embrace.

"You don't get rid of me that easily, Mr Loggins!" Sarah pretended to growl. "Anyway, according to your note, you owe me breakfast!"

"You might want to put some pants on first," Leroy teased.

Blushing, Sarah realised she'd felt so comfortable here that she hadn't bothered putting her pants on. Then becoming aware of Leroy's smell, Sarah wrinkled her nose and stated, "You smell, Mr Loggins!"

"As do you, Ms Sarah," Leroy replied, grinning. "Do you want to shower first?"

Amazed at her daring, Sarah blushed and said, "No. I like how you smell. Show me where the bathroom is, and I'll wash my pussy. Then you can take me to bed and fuck me."

"There's no hurry, baby girl," Leroy assured her. "Shower and wash properly, then we can make love until it's time for me to go back for the afternoon gym session."

"I smell, and my clothes smell like pussy juice, Leroy," Sarah emphatically stated. "Let me wash your cum from my pussy so you can eat me again. Then we'll catch a cab to my place so I can get out of these smelly clothes, shower and change. Then you can take me for breakfast."

Teasing her, Leroy said, "I get to eat you, then without any relief for myself, take you to shower and eat breakfast?"

"I'm sure you're capable of stinking my cunt up with your man juices after you've eaten, Mister Loggins," Sarah joked.

"Stinking your cunt up? Girl, what the...?"

But before he could finish the thought, Sarah knelt, ripped his shorts down, took his already erect, thick cock in her hand and gobbled it into her mouth. Then cupping his big balls in her tiny hand, Sarah accepted most of Leroy down her throat and sucked, her cheeks hollowing as she did.

"Oh Lawd," Leroy gasped. "Sarah!" Sarah ignored him. "Sarah!" Leroy gasped louder. Still, Sarah remained silent. "Baby girl, I'm going to cum!" Leroy warned.

But, like the previous day, it was too late, and with an animalistic grunt, Leroy ejaculated into Sarah's greedily sucking mouth. Then, sucking hard, Sarah lifted her head until Leroy literally 'popped' out of her mouth. Then, smiling up at him, she asked, "Shower, you eat me, then fuck me, shower, you take me home to change, then breakfast? Or, you take me home to shower and change, then take me to breakfast?"

Picking Sarah up and carrying her to the sweaty, cum stained bed they'd created the previous night, Leroy carefully deposited her onto the driest part, kissed her, and said, "The former, of course!"

But he didn't let her get up to shower. Instead, he pushed her onto her back, covered her sexy body with his, and entered her warm, wet pussy.

Revelling in Leroy's manly smell, Sarah swiftly peaked and shuddered through an orgasm. Then, wrapping her long, toned legs around Leroy's hips, Sarah lifted her hips to meet Leroy's thrusting rhythm and began climbing Mount Orgasmic again.

Leroy lay on the beautiful nymph under him, disbelieving how good she felt. 'She's as beautiful as any girl I've met,' he mused, stroking into his lover. 'But more, even though she projects a 'stuck up, rich bitch' persona, she's a kind, generous, warmly funny woman. Add to that her willingness to fuck, and to orgasm at the drop of a hat, and I doubt there's a better match on this planet.'

Responding to his partner's increased urgency, Leroy pushed harder into Sarah's grasping cunt.

Regathering his thoughts, Leroy added, 'I wonder what Mumma would have thought of her. Mumma wanted me to marry a 'hood girl' and not one of the bitches that hung around the franchise trying to become a WAG (Wife and/or Girlfriend). 'The 'hood girls' are honest,' she told me, Leroy recalled. 'They'll want you for your money, too. But they'll kick your ass and keep you on the straight and narrow so they guarantee their income. Those white bitches at your franchise will milk your black ass and steal all your money. No, son. You find yourself a plump hood girl and knock her up just as fast as you can.'

Leroy hadn't, of course. Now here he was, making love to a 'white bitch'. But he was certain his mother would have approved of her and taken this young woman under her wing.

Leroy suddenly realised his young lover was about to orgasm, so he quickly concentrated on how hot and tight Sarah's cunt felt rhythmically squeezing his long, thick shaft and orgasmed into her as she climaxed on him.

After their joint orgasm, Leroy rolled onto his back, pulling Sarah with him. Then arranging her body so that Sarah's head rested on his chest underneath his jaw, her left hand on his leanly muscular chest, her leg draped over his softening dick, and her cum leaking pussy pushed against his hip, Leroy kissed the top of Sarah's head, lightly stroked her pretty face, as he squeezed her close with his right arm, sighed and said, "Where have you been all my life, baby girl?"

"Well, I wasn't born for the first eight years," Sarah teased. "After that, I was on a different continent."

Leroy squeezed her again and sighed happily, 'I wish Mumma could meet her,' he thought. 'One day and night, and she feels like home.'

Snuggling tightly into her new man, Sarah thought, 'And he cuddles! Whenever we finish making love, Leroy takes the time to hold, kiss and caress me before doing anything else. Men don't do that, do they? Instead, they cum and either rollover and sleep or hurriedly pull their clothes on and rush off to brag to their mates. But Leroy seems to love cuddling as much as I do. Wow! I can't believe how safe I feel in his arms.

A sudden sad thought crossed her mind, 'I wish Daddy could have met him. I'm sure he'd approve.'

Leroy listened to Sarah's slow deep breaths as she dozed on his shoulder and thought, 'How do I get this girl to stay? I want her to be part of my life, even if it has only been one day since we met.'

Not wanting the sleeping nymph to think he only wanted her in his bed making love, Leroy shook her gently, then, as Sarah's eyes opened, said, "Let's go get you changed and find something to do. We can't spend all day doing nothing but fuck."

Stretching delightfully against him, Sarah grinned and replied, "We can't? Why on earth not?"

Despite her mild protestations, Sarah rolled out of bed and searched for her knickers and shorts. After slipping her bikini-cut briefs on, she picked up her shorts. Then, wrinkling her nose at their smell, she reluctantly pulled them up her thighs and zipped them shut.