Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben pulled back and ploughed into her again, and Gloria's screaming response slowly tapered off as she briefly lost contact with the world again.

Gasping as her vision swam back, Gloria said, "Good start, Benjamin Andrew Stokes! Now fuck me until I can't walk. Then fuck me some more!"

Wanting to apologise for fucking her father and not telling her, Ben put Gloria through her paces that night. He lost count of how many times he came into her but knew that Gloria had at least six or seven to his one. The last ride had Gloria upside down, her head bent under her shoulders, her shoulders pressed to the bed, and Ben holding her ass in the air as he squatted and pumped into her cunt.

Once they'd climaxed for a final time, they both collapsed onto the bed and slept until Emily's phone alarm alerted her it was time for her first Uni class.

Surprised, Ben lifted his head to peer sleepily at Emily, "WTF are you doing in here, Ems?" He asked.

"Watching," Emily admitted as she dragged her ass off the loveseat and searched for her clothes.

Remembering, Ben grinned and replied, "Learn anything new?"

"I learned that I'm nowhere near as loud as Gloria when I orgasm," Emily grinned.

"See anything you'd like to try?"

Emily, wearing only her knickers, crossed to the bed and kissed Ben's surprised lips, "All of it," she answered after the kiss. "Classes call," Emily added as, mostly naked, she staggered out the door.

Ben nudged Gloria, "It's 7.00 am. You going to work?"

"I'd better," Gloria mumbled. "I'm out of personal leave, and Stan made an exception so I could take Ben to meet my parents, so I'd better make an appearance. Shit!" She added. "I should probably blow that dragon-breathed fucker to thank him for another paid day off."

"Not slowing down despite being engaged, huh?" Ben teased.

Blushing, Gloria thought, 'Fuck! I'd hoped that Ben missed my slip yesterday! Ah well. Shit it! Who cares?' "Who said I was engaged, Mr Stokes?" Gloria pretended.

"The ring on your finger and you yesterday," Ben pointed out.

Trying not to let her shoulders sag, Gloria asked. "You don't approve?"

"It's not up to me," Ben pointed out.

"But, still?"

"I put you and Baz together because I thought you'd be good for him," Ben confessed. "I thought you and he would have a bit of fun, and you'd teach him to loosen his pucker hole and enjoy life. If I thought the Muppet would fall in love with you, I'd never have introduced you."

"Because?"

"I believed you weren't ready to settle with one man!"

Angry at Ben's continual misinterpreting, Gloria snarled, "Because my mother and I are nothing but sluts, right?"

Shocked at Gloria's lack of understanding, Ben heatedly answered, "Listen, you gorgeously luscious bitch. I have never decried or insulted either your or your mother's sexuality. But I did not think you were ready to settle into domestic bliss with any man, especially not with the sexually inexperienced son of a friend of mine. So take your sanctimonious bullshit, and cram it."

"Shut up, and fuck me," Gloria demanded. Her libido ramped up by Ben's assertive demeanour.

"You'll be late for work," Ben pointed out.

Looking at her watch, Gloria cursed and replied, "You're right. So it'll have to be a quickie, now hurry up and get it in me!"

Shaking his head in wonder, Ben rolled Gloria onto her tummy and pushed back into her cum sloppy pussy. Then reaching under her hips to find her clit, Ben swiftly brought them both to a release.

Giving Ben an appreciative kiss on his cheek, Gloria rolled out of bed, saying, "Mum expects to see you on Thursday, and you'd better be ready to do a lot of apologising! So make sure you're well rested by then because you'll need to be!"

Gloria arrived her typical fifteen minutes early for work. Stan was already in and sitting at his desk, answering emails and looking through reports. He looked up as Gloria walked purposefully into his office and shut the door. But he was totally unprepared for her to kneel, crawl under his desk, pull out his rapidly inflating todger and start sucking on it.

"Fuck, Gloria!" Stan groaned. "The others could be in at any minute!"

"Better hurry up and cum, then," Gloria mumbled around his cock.

Unable to resist, Stan's eyes closed as his hands found Gloria's head, and he thrust into her slurping mouth.

"Cumming!" Stan warned only a few moments later.

Gloria pumped him harder as her tongue danced over his glans. Groaning, Stan ejaculated into Gloria's willing mouth. When Stan's cock stopped twitching, Gloria sucked his deflating tool deeper into her mouth and swirled her tongue around, ensuring she'd cleaned up all Stan's secretions.

"Clear to climb out of here?" She asked her stunned boss.

"Umm, uh, yeah. All clear," Stan mumbled, quickly looking around.

Gloria got to her feet, kissed her boss on the cheek and said, "Thanks for giving me an extra day yesterday, Stan. It was much appreciated."

"Umm, ahh, umm, well, if you're going to thank me by doing that every time, Ms Swanson. You can ask me for an extra day off every week!" Stan said lamely.

"You might get in trouble with HR if you do that," Gloria stated before winking and grinning. "Seriously, though, Stan. Thanks for the extra day."

"If you don't mind me asking, Gloria," Stan queried. "Why did you suddenly need a day off so late in the morning?"

A proud and pleased grin broke over Gloria's face, "Because my man asked me to marry him yesterday morning, Boss. See?"

She pushed her new ring under Stan's nose.

"Oh, I guess that congratulations are in order," Stan offered, wondering why she was on her knees blowing him if she'd just gotten engaged.

Guessing what Stan was thinking, Gloria tittered, "Don't worry, Boss. I'll still blow you whenever I need to show my appreciation."

Flushing embarrassedly, Stan harrumphed and said, "If that's all, Ms Swanson. We both have work to do."

Smiling, Gloria said, "Thanks again, Stan. See you out there."

Heading to her workstation, where she oversaw a group of between twenty and thirty pickers, depending on how busy the day was, Gloria looked for her friend Luna Willow. Luna is a pocket dynamo of a young woman, standing barely 5-foot (152 cm) tall and weighing a paltry 99 lbs (45 kg). Her petite stature belied her boundless energy and enthusiasm. It seemed impossible that Luna's tiny frame could hold enough muscle bulk to lift more than the safety hat to her head, but she was Gloria's best worker and friend.

At work, Luna dressed down to hide her curvy figure. With her 34-24-34 body and D-cup breasts, if she wore even loose-fitting tops, her male co-workers walked into things or each other when she was around. With her dark brown eyes and pretty, elfin face, many wondered why Luna worked as a forklift driver, not a runway model.

Gloria and Luna share a friendship because they share a secret. Both are earthy women who adore sex and crave lots of it. Luna has spent many nights being vigorously fucked by Gloria when they unsuccessfully 'hunted' together, and neither found someone they wanted to go home with.

Gloria had to use her petite strap-on dildo when she fucked her friend because Luna had the tiniest and shallowest pussy of anyone Gloria knew or had heard of. If it was thick, even a standard five and three quarter inch dick was too much for Luna to take comfortably.

Finding Luna packing some boxes onto a pallet, Gloria asked, "You doing anything tonight?"

Luna looked around to ensure no one was close enough to hear and replied, "Being fucked by you, I'd have guessed if it wasn't for that gigantic rock sitting on your ring finger. What's with, girl? I'm your best friend and didn't even know you were dating someone. Oh shit! Did Ben propose?"

"Don't be looney, Luna," Gloria grinned, knowing her friend hated that coupling.

"Who then?"

"Barry Corcoran..."

Before Gloria could explain, Luna interrupted, "Who? Have I met him? I don't remember anyone called Barry that we've met."

"FFS, Luna!" Gloria grinningly scolded. "Shut up. Join me for dinner tonight, and you'll meet him."

"I'd love to. Where do you want to meet, and how shall I dress?"

"Barry's apartment. I'll text you the address. Dress sexy as fuck, okay? We're going to have some fun tonight."

"My pussy's dripping already, you slut," Luna teased. "He'd better be worth it!"

Seeing a co-worker driving up, Gloria switched to supervisor mode and pretended to growl exasperatedly, "Luna, if you're going to keep your knees straight and bend over to pick things up, you can't be surprised when the boys ogle you. Besides, you know to bend your knees when lifting."

When the forky was out of earshot, Gloria patted Luna's tight buns and said, "See you tonight, lover. 7 O'clock, yeah?"

"Yeah," Luna acknowledged, knowing she'd drip all day anticipating playing with Gloria tonight.

Chapter 2: Gloria II

Getting back to her workstation, Gloria texted Barry's address to her friend and then checked her team's progress on her computer. Seeing all but the new guy and her usual pain-in-the-butt, Nathan, were working well and on track, Gloria donned her hard hat and safety glasses and went to see if they needed help or an ass chewing. After getting those two up to speed, the rest of the day went to plan, and the team left work on time. Waving to Stan, Gloria headed home to Ben's place, ready to shower, do herself up, drive to Barry's, and introduce her man to his 'delectable treat'.

Wearing a dark red, mid-thigh leather skirt under her matching dark red bustier and 7-inch black pumps, Gloria opened the door and strode inside to find her man chatting with Neil. Not one to beat about the bush, Gloria marched over to Neil, took his hand, pulled him to his feet, plastered her body to his, groped his ass, and shoved her tongue down his throat.

"Not tonight, sorry, Neil," Gloria informed him when she gave Neil time to take a breath. "I have plans for my man that don't include another male. Now fuck off home, and I promise I'll make it up to you on Friday. Okay?"

Gloria stepped back, and then when Neil hesitated, wanting to protest, Gloria grabbed his hardening manhood and said, "On Friday, I promise that you can stick this in all three of my holes, but you need to fuck off tonight. Okay?"

Finally taking the hint, Neil grinned at Barry, 'tipped his hat' (not that he had a hat on) to Gloria, and replied, "Friday it is. Ah, fuck it. I won't mind a bit of Maccas on the way home." The last said over his shoulder as he walked down the stairs to his car.

Gloria took Barry's hand, led him to the couch, and kissed her man as thoroughly as possible. Then Gloria slid her hand inside Barry's polo, ran it over his pudgy chest, and played with his nipples. Barry tried to mimic her actions, but the tight bustier top prevented access to Gloria's magnificent mammary set. The bustier did, however, pile Gloria's breast mounds up deliciously, so Barry fixated on there, fantasising that Gloria would let him fuck them.

Reading his mind, Gloria grinned, "Yes, you may. Later tonight, if you want."

"I want," Barry said huskily, urgent desire evident.

Barry put his hand on Gloria's knee and began working it under her skirt. Grabbing it, Gloria said, "No", firmly. Thinking his lover may have been on the rags, Barry ceased trying to touch her pussy. But, little did he know Gloria didn't want him to touch it because she had a surprise waiting for him, and she didn't want it exposed until Luna got there.

Gloria was about to check the time on her phone when there was a knock on the door. Not expecting company other than Gloria, Barry frowned. Then thinking Neil must have got his Maccas and returned, Neil snatched the door open, preparing to berate his friend, only to find the diminutive Luna pushing past him into the room.

Spotting Gloria on the couch, Luna winked and then turned back to Barry.

"Hi," she chimed musically. "You must be Barry. I'm Gloria's co-worker, friend, man-hunting sidekick, and occasional lover, Luna. Nice to meet you."

Completely overawed, Barry stared at the petite vision of sexiness standing in front of him. Wearing a dark purple bustier that her glorious globes were almost falling out of, over black hotpants, with fishnet stockings inside 7-inch strappy stiletto heels, Luna looked like every man's porno fantasy.

Add in light brown hair and olive skin, with dark brown eyes and a pixie nose over full, pouting lips, and all Barry managed to stumble out was, "Wow!"

Grinning at her friend, Luna said, "Quite the conversationalist, isn't he?"

"Hard for a man to think when all his blood is throbbing in his dick's head," Gloria drawled, delighted her man seemed to like his treat.

Luna plastered her body to Barry's and grabbed his stiff pole, "Is this for me?" She asked coquettishly, excited that Barry carried something she thought she could take inside her body comfortably. 'Guys bigger than this, always try to force it all inside me,' Luna thought. 'It's like they don't realise or care they're hurting me. That's why I always end up letting them cum in my mouth or put it in my butt.'

Nonplussed by Luna's aggressiveness, Barry turned his head to Gloria, expecting her to be pissed at him for letting Luna grope him. Instead, he found her grinning and looking delighted that her friend had his cock in her hand.

"Like your treat, Baz?" Gloria needlessly asked.

'I'll never understand her,' Barry thought as he nodded vigorously. Scared if he disagreed, Gloria would send Luna home.

Testing the waters, Barry ventured, "You're saying I get to make love to Luna tonight?"

"No!" Gloria emphatically stated, choosing to interpret her lover's words literally. Then when Barry's face fell, she added, "You get to watch me fuck her. Then you get to be fucked by me as you fuck her."

"Fanfuckingtastic," the awed Barry mouthed.

"Dinner first," Gloria announced, pulling chicken breast fillets and the makings for chicken pesto pasta out of her bag.

The women spent the time making dinner teasing Barry. Sometimes they'd press their bodies together, the much taller Gloria bending over, and exchange passionate kisses as their hands ran over the other's back and ass. Other times, Gloria would turn Luna to face Barry, pull Luna's hair off her shoulder, then kiss and nibble Luna's neck and shoulders as Gloria ran her hands over Luna's sexily toned body, occasionally sliding her hand down to caress Luna's button through her hotpants.

To add to Barry's arousal, the girls alternately walked over to him and pushed his head between their mounded breasts.

"I swear if one of you does that again, I'm bending you over the couch and fucking you," Barry tried to growl.

Laughing as she skipped across the room, Luna replied, "All good things come to those that wait, Baz, and I'm as hot as all fuck, so you might have to wait a long time before Gloria satiates me."

"You're hot?" Barry muttered. "I think my fucking balls are about to explode!"

Grinning at her friend, Gloria cut her eyes towards Barry and raised an eyebrow. Taking the hint, Luna strutted over to Barry and struck a sexy pose. Then turning her back to Barry, she bent over, looked back at him past her bottom, then smacked her ass.

Barry's hips jerked forward at the resounding report, and he groaned. Smiling, Luna turned to him and placed his hands on her hips. Swinging her hips as if in time to music, Luna turned away, then, keeping her knees straight, bent at the waist and guided Barry's hands onto her tight buttocks.

Astounded, Barry looked to see what his fiancée would do. To his surprise, Gloria was leaning on her elbows over the kitchen bench, sipping white wine, a pleased smile flitting over her face.

He wanted to know how far he could push things, so Barry stroked his hands over Luna's shapely butt before moving them to her inner thighs. Luna spread her legs as if to give Barry better access to her perineum and pussy, but just as Barry's searching hand cupped her pussy, Luna twisted and danced away before crossing to Gloria and pulling her into a passionate kiss, her tongue battling with Gloria's.

Done kissing Gloria, Luna snaked her hips, hands held above her head and swayed across to Barry. Then dancing close enough for Barry to touch, she waited until he reached for her before dancing away untouched. Luna repeated her tease three more times, but the fourth time she danced close, Luna suddenly flung herself at Barry, knocking him back against the couch. Then dropping to her knees, Luna had Barry's precum leaking cock gobbled down before Barry knew what the fuck was happening.

Shocked but horny beyond his limited experience, Barry almost immediately erupted into Luna's voraciously sucking mouth.

"Gawddamn!" Barry groaned as his aching balls violently emptied into Luna's mouth.

Smiling, Luna tucked Barry's softening dick back into his trousers. Then she swayed across to Gloria, turned Gloria until they were side on to Barry, and kissed her passionately, pushing Barry's seed into her friend's mouth with her tongue.

Knowing Luna would do that, Gloria turned her lips to Barry to show him she had his cum held in her mouth and smeared on and around her lips. Then, as Luna tipped her head back, mouth open, Gloria let the seed drip back into Luna's mouth.

Subconsciously squeezing his suddenly reappearing erection, Barry groaned, "Ah, Gawd!" and desperately tried not to cum in his pants.

Grinning at each other, the girls turned as one and said, "Dinner!"

Of course, the women sat Barry between them at the dinner table, and as they only needed a fork to eat the pesto, their hands were soon in his lap, vying to take hold of his cock. This kept going until Gloria spread her hand over Barry's entire package and cupped them. Luna knew better than to push the issue and grinned at her friend, acknowledging her 'ownership'.

After they'd eaten dinner, Gloria and Luna led Barry back to the couch, sat on either side and took turns kissing and tongue dancing with him. The girls were probably working themselves up as much as they were him because there were panted breaths and flushed faces all around. To Barry's delight, the girls would also lean across him to share passionate kisses.

Deciding it was time to move the show along, Gloria turned, pushed Barry against the couch and seductively undid her bustier's clips, exposing her full, round breasts. Then taking Barry's head between her hands, she guided his mouth onto her turgid nipple.

Luna cupped Gloria's left breast in her tiny hand and sucked that nipple into her mouth as Barry tongued the other.

"So good," Gloria sighed happily.

But it wasn't enough. As her sexual desires began soaring, Gloria needed more, so she stood and pulled her friend to her feet. Gloria urgently kissed her friend as she ran her hands over Luna's back and ass. Then turning Luna to face Barry, Gloria exposed one of Luna's shoulders and slowly and sensually undid the buttons down the front of Luna's bustier.

As the bustier sprung apart, Gloria caught it and casually threw it over the back of the couch. Then, her eyes glued to her man, Gloria cupped Luna's ripe, D-cupped melons and gently rolled Luna's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, gently stretching them away from them Luna's breasts as she kissed and licked Luna's exposed shoulder.

Luna was ready to fuck. Gloria could easily smell it. Her man was ready to explode. That was clear from his moans, groans, and slowly blinking eyes, so Gloria knew it was time to screw her lovers, and she knew she would do it expertly.

Pushing the shuddering Luna away, Gloria quickly undid the remaining clips and threw her bustier on top of Luna's. Then turning, she unzipped her leather skirt, wriggled it over her luscious bottom, and dropped it to the floor, exposing the hidden surprise to her man.