Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaysus, you had me excited yesterday, Mister Loggins!" She bitched. "I must've been so wet it soaked through my knickers into my shorts." Then catching a whiff of herself, she shook her head and added, "Can't go getting in a cab stinking like this. The cabbie will take one sniff and think, 'Slut!'."

"Ah," Leroy denied. "He'll only be jealous I got to do that to you."

"To me?" Sarah pretended to whine. "To me? What was I doing? Lying there like a stunned mullet?"

'Like a stunned what?' Leroy thought, not having heard the expression before. But he realised it wasn't a positive thing and figured out from the context that Sarah thought he was implying she wasn't an enthusiastic participant in their lovemaking. "No, baby. You were, are, magnificent. I thoroughly enjoy your blowjobs!"

"Just my blowjobs, huh?" Sarah continued teasing.

Finally figuring out he was being wound up, Leroy pulled Sarah into his embrace, then kissed her till her toes curled and steam blew from her ears.

"Stop that!" Sarah demanded, shuddering with pleasure. Then after Leroy had kissed her until she melted in his arms, she sighed, "If you keep that up, I'm going to have another wet spot on these damned shorts, and the cabbie will be even more convinced I'm a slut."

"Ah," Leroy kidded. "Just pull your top down until it barely covers your sexy nipples, and he'll be too busy perving on those to notice you're dripping onto his seat."

Wondering, because every other guy she had dated would have been insanely jealous if another male 'perved on her nipples', Sarah asked, "You don't mind men staring at my tits?"

"Why would I?" Leroy questioned. "They're gorgeous tits, and you should be proud of them."

"But if I'm your girl, shouldn't they belong to you?"

"So you want to be my property now, huh? You want me to own you?"

"No, of course not," Sarah protested. "But isn't that what you guys think?"

Sarah, bunny rabbit," Leroy explained. "I will have dozens of girls trying to flirt with me. I'm all over the TV and Fox Sports Channels promoting the NBL, and I'm the face of the Brisbane Bullets. So if I expect you to know you can trust me with those floozies, how can I not trust you with the wandering eye of a cab driver?"

"Bunny rabbit?" Sarah protested.

Grinning, Leroy teased, "You'd prefer 'honey-bunny'?"

"I'd prefer Sarah," Sarah groused.

"Bunny Rabbit it is," Leroy stated, then grinned. "So, jealous? I'm not, and you shouldn't be."

"I probably will be, at least a little," Sarah admitted. "Those girls will be younger and prettier than me, so you'll be tempted. Or so I'll think."

"But they won't be you, Bunny," Leroy emphatically stated. "Look, we've had this conversation, baby. Will you see others behind my back?"

Sarah shook her head vehemently, "I'm a one man woman, Leroy. I haven't found that one man I wish to marry and settle down with yet," 'Or maybe I have,' she thought below that.' "But I've only ever dated one man at a time." Then she sighed and admitted, "But I have a female flatmate that can be very difficult to refuse when she decides to play."

Eyes widening, Leroy asked, "You're bisexual?"

"Not really," Sarah ashamedly explained. "I guess I'm Gloria-sexual. But, Leroy, the woman is a sexual force of nature. When she's prowling, her earthy sensuality just won't take no for an answer, and before you know it, you're on your back being vigorously fucked by her strap-on or bent over a couch somewhere doing the same thing. Or, of course, you're on your knees between the woman's knees, eating her pussy.

"Then the orgasms start rolling, and I just can't resist or stop." Then, seeing Leroy's face, Sarah lamely added, "Gloria is the only female I've made love with. Well, other than on Ben's birthday when Gloria was fucking me and this woman sat on my face."

"Gloria was fucking you in public?" Leroy disbelievingly asked.

"On the path around Ben's pool," Sarah admitted.

"During a party?"

Miserable and knowing she was about to be dumped, Sarah nodded.

"With an audience?"

"Look, Leroy. I'm not proud of what I did. But, well, fuck it! You have to meet the woman to understand."

"I think I'd like to, Bunny. When can I meet her and the rest of... What did you call them? Family?" When Sarah nodded, Leroy continued, "When can I meet the rest of your family?"

Relieved that Leroy seemed to accept that what she'd done before meeting him had no relevance to them, Sarah ventured, "Mostly, everyone is home on a Tuesday night, Leroy. I can leave a note on the fridge asking them to be there, and they will be. Nigel will only be there for dinner because he'll be working, but the rest would typically be in all night."

Standing, Leroy offered his arm and said, "Shall we walk down to the corner? It's the main road, and a cab should be along shortly."

"I still stink," Sarah protested. "So do you."

"Do you have an en suite or share a communal shower?" Leroy asked.

"When he decided to rent the rooms out, Ben had en suites installed in each bedroom."

Leroy grinned as his cock twitched, drawing Sarah's eyes, and said, "Then we'll shower together at yours before we find somewhere to eat."

They must have stunk as badly as they thought they did because the cabbie initially seemed inclined to kick them out. But being a basketball fan, he recognised Leroy and suddenly became a star-struck fan. After a relatively short ride, the cabbie delivered them to Ben's home and refused payment in lieu of Leroy signing his baseball cap.

Getting out of the cab and linking her arm through Leroy's, Sarah looked up at her tall escort and asked, "Does that happen often?"

"The cabbie?" Leroy asked. Then when Sarah nodded, he added, "Back home, yeah, all the time. Over here, not so much. Basketball isn't anywhere near as popular here as it is at home. But it's good, you know? It means I can go to a café or shopping without needing security. I like it, Bunny. It's good here."

Mock glaring at him, Sarah opened the unlocked front door and ushered Leroy inside, growling, "I guess I'm stuck with Bunny Rabbit, huh?"

"Only because you love it so much," Leroy facetiously replied.

Unsurprisingly, Nigel was the only one at home, and he was yawning and stretching, having recently awoken.

Pausing at the kitchen door to say hi, Sarah introduced Leroy, "Nigel, this is my friend, Leroy, Leroy, one of the housemates I call 'family', Nigel."

Not expecting anyone to be home and thinking he'd be going back to bed after he'd had a cup of tea, Nigel had casually donned a pair of boxer briefs when he left his room. So when he stood to shake Leroy's hand, Nigel's prominent package was clearly defined in his briefs.

'Wow!' Leroy thought, unable to stop his eyes from dropping to Nigel's expansive wang. 'The white boy's got game! Lots of game!'

Sarah hadn't noticed Nigel's sizeable package before, either. She'd heard Gloria mention it, but now that she saw it, she wondered how it would ever fit! 'Lawd! It's a struggle to take all that Leroy has. That thing has to be at least two inches longer than Leroy's. How does anyone take that? Even though Gloria boasted of taking it all inside her, I have to wonder.'

Being gay, Nigel was immediately attracted to the tall, lean basketball player. But what Nigel laughingly referred to as his 'straightdar' told him Leroy was about as straight as they get. He did briefly muse, 'I wonder if Leroy could refuse Gin', but immediately berated himself for even considering using his pretty cross-dressing lover to seduce a straight man. 'But, Ben. Now there's a different story. If what he and Gloria were yelling about last night is true, Ben is already fucking a cross-dressed male, so using Gin to seduce him is okay in my book.'

When Sarah said, "Later", and walked off, Nigel absently waved, cleaned up his meal's mess, and returned to bed.

Sarah guided her lover to her room and into her en suite. Then adjusting the water until it suited her, she unselfconsciously stripped and turned to Leroy. Raising an eyebrow, she said, "Well?"

Chuckling, Leroy stripped his clothes off before pulling a change of clothing out of his overnight bag. Laying his change out, Leroy, deliberately taking his time to tease Sarah, folded his smelly clothes before putting them back inside his bag. He then pretended to search for his toothbrush and razor, knowing they were in the bag's side pocket.

Her rising arousal evident, Sarah grabbed Leroy's bag and growled, "Give that damned thing here." Then tossed it through the door and onto the bed. Then, pointing at the steaming shower cubicle, Sarah demanded, "Get your sexy ass in there!"

Grinning, Leroy obeyed. But when Sarah joined him, he grabbed and turned her, then pulled her tightly against his groin. Next, making her bend so far over that she had to put her hands against the shower wall to prevent falling, Leroy cupped her firm left breast with his big right hand and strummed her nipple with his thumb. Then, as Sarah revelled in his strumming, Leroy snaked his left hand across her belly before unerringly finding her love button with his fingers.

"Oh, Gawd!" Sarah panted as she lifted onto her toes, trying to get Leroy's big dick to slip between her butt cheeks instead of grinding so lewdly onto her lower back.

Knowing what his little water nymph wanted, Leroy used the cupped hands he held Sarah's left breast and pussy with to lift her until he could impale her with his thickly erect meat pole.

Astonished by Leroy's strength in so effortlessly lifting her, Sarah offered no resistance as her new lover pushed her firmly against the shower wall and entered her, even though he mashed her generous C-cup breasts against the glass. But as soon as Leroy began pumping into her, Sarah's lack of resistance soon became eager and active participation.

But there was little Sarah could do. Suspended off the ground and mashed against the shower's glass, all Sarah could only toss her head, moan appreciatively, and clench her pussy as tightly onto Leroy's invading cock as she could.

'He's taking me,' Sarah thought. 'He's making me feel oh so good, but this is not him making love to me. This is him dominating and owning me and insisting I respond to what he is doing. Can I let myself do it?' She wondered. 'Can I submit to his desires and let him lead?'

Sarah's mind didn't know, but her body did because she came hard on Leroy's dick with a squeal that woke Nigel. But her orgasm didn't end there. No, not at all! Instead of coming down, her surging desires immediately reversed direction, and she swiftly climbed Orgasmic's cliff. Then suddenly, Sarah climaxed again, shuddering and screaming this time, and still, her lover pounded her. Then, just when she believed she couldn't go again, Leroy's fingers, which had hovered over but not on her clit, descended onto that most pleasurable nubbin and stroked it.

"Fuck!" Sarah exclaimed as her whole body shook with her orgasm. She desperately wanted to squeal her pleasure again but couldn't find the breath to do anything but groan.

Coming down, Sarah felt like a deflated ball. She was sure her legs should support her, but they wouldn't do it. She knew her arms could push her away from the wall, but when she tried, nothing happened. Instead, as Leroy lowered her until her feet hit the shower floor, she continued sagging until she sat.

Leroy, supporting her slow fall, made to sit beside her, but with her strength returning, Sarah shook her head and said, "Let me," and wrapped her delicate hand around Leroy's turgid todger as she guided him into her eager mouth.

Leroy hadn't cum yet, preferring to satisfy his new lover before concentrating on his needs. So, having Sarah take his throbbing manhood into her mouth was a pleasure beyond his ability to stand. After only two bobs, her tongue swirling, and two pumps of her twisting hand, Leroy's knees bent as his whole belly stiffened into a rictus, and his big balls squeezed against his rigid tool before spitting their load into Sarah's gratefully accepting mouth.

With his orgasm leaving him weak-kneed, Leroy sank onto his ass beside Sarah.

"I thought we were supposed to be showering and changing to go out? Sara pretended to bitch. "Instead, my pussy is more stunk up than it was before."

"You're in a shower. Wash it, woman!" Leroy mock growled.

Smiling, Sarah struggled to her feet and offered her hands to help Leroy up. Then taking the soap, Sarah lovingly cleaned her man, paying particular attention to his cock, balls and ass. Once she finished, Leroy returned the favour, also paying strict attention to her genitals. Finally, satisfied they were clean, the pair towelled each other dry, cleaned up the en suite, and, naked, walked into Sarah's bedroom.

Seeing the cover on the big bed turned down, Leroy reached for his lover, wanting to mess that bed up, but Sarah danced away.

"Food, lover," she purred. "I'm starving. And I'm sure a big bad basketball player needs more than a taste of pussy juice to give him the energy needed to compete."

Realising he was ravenous, Leroy readily agreed and quickly dressed. Sarah chose another bikini brief before putting a pad in, "I'm still leaking, babe," she explained, donning a tight, dark brown skirt, complete with a daring split at the back that (almost) revealed her shapely ass and a clinging red top that emphasised her generous C-cups.

"Taxi?" Leroy asked.

"Yeah," Sarah answered. "My car is parked outside the café."

They spent the day together, Sarah showing Leroy the sights she felt were important. Although it was out of their way, Sarah took Leroy to MacPherson's Outlook Park on Galloways Hill in Brisbane's inner Southeast. Next, she dove to Kangaroo Point, under the Story Bridge and showed him where one of Brisbane's first settlements was built. Afterwards, she took him to the top of Kangaroo Point Cliffs to see Brisbane's CBD.

From there, they visited Highgate Hill, where Brisbane's first high-rise apartment was built, before sitting on the grass in Highgate Hill Park and looking over Southbank and the city as they ate fish and chips from an old-fashioned newspaper package. Next, Sarah drove to Bartley's Hill Lookout so that Leroy could see Brisbane's CBD from the north as opposed to the south and east as they had previously.

Finally, Sarah took Leroy to the top of Mount Cootha, the virtual centre of Greater Brisbane. They took turns peering at Greater Brisbane through the Binoculars provided by Brisbane City Council.

"Brisbane is a much bigger city than I imagined," Leroy opined, amazed by the width and breadth the binoculars revealed. "But there are so few people for the amount of space it takes up," he added.

"Geographically," Sarah explained. "If I remember correctly, Brisbane is one of the world's top ten largest cities, and Australia's largest, even though numerically, it's not in the world's top fifty most populated cities."

Time was up for the duo, so Sarah dropped Leroy back at his unit in time for him to attend The Bullet's afternoon skills session and drove home. Sarah spent the drive home wondering why she felt bereft and alone without Leroy.

Chapter 4: Ben.

After spending Monday night 'apologising' to Gloria as Emily watched, Ben dragged himself to his first speaking engagement at midday on Tuesday. Glad he didn't have an earlier event, and this was a new audience, Ben 'dialled' in his speech by using one he had given before. Fortunately, his well-practised routine played well for this audience, and the applause at the end was genuine and unorchestrated.

After his speech, Ben spent the obligatory period schmoozing with the clients and flirting with their wives or girlfriends. But, surprisingly, only two phone numbers were 'slipped' into his pants pocket, and only one wife blatantly propositioned him.

Before he discovered his ex-wife was fucking his teammates, Ben would have ignored the flirtations. But now single, Ben examined the names attached to the numbers and decided there was only one potential play partner. So, entering that number into his phone, Ben excused himself and headed home.

'Fuck, I'm tired,' Ben thought as he parked in his garage. Then remembering his all-night fuck session with Gloria, he grinned and added, 'That lush bint was worth every exhausting second, though! To think she's engaged to Gary's son, how the fuck did that happen? I don't know whether to congratulate that poor bastard or take him to a bar to commiserate. What I do know is that life with Gloria will be anything but boring!'

Ben shuffled inside, unaware of anything other than his need to sleep, "I'm too old for this shit," he muttered, subconsciously mimicking 'Sergeant Murtaugh' from Lethal Weapon.

Reaching his bedroom, Ben was surprised to find a smiling, naked Emily already occupying it. Ben toppled into bed, and before he could protest, Emily's warm, moist mouth surrounded his rapidly inflating tool.

"Emily, I can't, sorry. I'm too tired," Ben tried to protest.

Letting Ben's dick fall from her mouth, Emily grinned and replied, "Shut up and cum. You'll sleep better."

Knowing arguing was a wasted effort, Ben's eyes sank closed, and with a soft grunt, he orgasmed into Emily's sucking mouth and fell asleep.

Smiling delightedly, Emily snuggled against Ben's reposed body and let herself doze with the man she was fast coming to believe should be hers for life, despite being less than half Ben's age.

Before she slipped into sleep, Emily thought, 'Mum and Dad had two kids, and it sucked! If Ben and I married, I'll work at least four children around my studies and residency. By the time I become a full trauma surgeon, we'll have a brood of kids to raise.

Unaware of Emily's plans, Ben slept on. Two hours later, needing to pee, Ben awoke. Carefully freeing himself from Emily's embrace, Ben relieved himself, then sat on his love seat, staring at Emily's reposed figure.

Unable to believe Emily's espoused reasons, Ben wondered why a woman as intellectual as Emily wanted him. Ben hadn't understood that he was at least as intelligent as his young lover. Ben had concentrated on his physical attributes at school and glided by his academic achievements. Despite never studying, he easily obtained a B average, but he thought he was a 'dumb ass jock' and believed no 'smart' woman would ever desire him. Therefore, Emily's apparent desire for him confused him.

As Ben sat watching his sleeping housemate and lover, Emily slowly woke. Feeling his eyes on her, Emily, although inexperienced at seduction, wanted to tease and turn her man on, so she casually pulled her arms out from under the sheets, caused the quilt and top sheet to 'accidentally' fall off her chest, exposed her full 38 DD tits, and then exaggeratedly stretched.

Staged, it may have been, but it had the desired effect. As Ben sat naked, through her slitted eyes, she saw his thick 7-inch cock swiftly rear its big purple head. Delighted he wanted her, Emily opened her eyes, swished the quilt aside and coquettishly asked, "Oh my! Is that for me?" as she deliberately shifted her eyes to stare at Ben's dick blatantly.

Chuckling, Ben swiftly crossed to the bed and knelt beside Emily's reposed body. Then, once again surprising and delighting Emily with his physical strength, Ben lifted her onto his thighs, his big dick already searching for her entrance. Eager to have him inside her, Emily reached behind her voluptuous ass, took hold of Ben's throbbing shaft, and guided it into her warm depths. Then, having positioned Ben correctly, Emily sank onto his rampant erection with a satisfied sigh.

Running his big hands up Emily's back, Ben grasped her shoulders and lifted his ass off his heels. Now standing on his knees, Ben pulled Emily down as he thrust up into her. Then, as he felt Emily's arousal grow around his rigid pole, Ben increased the speed and ferocity of his thrusts until his pelvis hit Emily's clit with a loud smacking sound.