Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driven mad by Ben's forceful thrusts, Emily lost control of her body. Unable to concentrate on anything more than the delicious, growing sensations in her wet nether regions, Emily's body refused to react. Instead, hanging limp, her head, arms and legs flopped this way, and that, as she bounced in response to Ben's thrusts.

There was only one thing Emily was sure of. She couldn't wait until Ben's enormous tool filled her wanting cunt with his seed. Unable to articulate coherently, Emily tried to beg, but it only came out as, "Please... Ben... Please... I..."

Ben didn't hear her, or if he did, he ignored her pleas. Instead, concentrating on driving his young lover to the heights of ecstasy, Ben drove into her relentlessly. But before he'd heard Emily's orgasm, her sweet, young pussy proved too much, and Ben lost control and spilt his seed inside his housemate. Ben's ejaculate exploding into her triggered Emily's orgasm, and her scream mixed with Ben's roar, filling the room with their vocalised release.

Lowering Emily to the bed, Ben tenderly kissed her soft lips before sliding down her ripe body. Pausing to kiss and suck her prominent nipples, Ben slowly descended onto Emily's cum filled pussy. Then, ignoring the semen leaking from Emily's freshly fucked cunt, Ben pulled Emily's clit hood back and exposed her pleasure centre. Taking that sexy button between his lips, Ben lightly sucked as he swirled his tongue over it.

Her synapses overloaded by pleasure, Emily fell asleep after her orgasm. But, as she dozed, it seemed that she dreamed. First, she dreamed of a lover kissing her pouting lips before he suckled her wanting breasts. Then, as she thought that sensation alone would bring her climax, his lips kissed lower until they rested on her button.

"Yes!" Emily hissed in her dream, unaware she'd said it aloud.

Her hips arching off the bed to press against her dream lover's questing tongue, Emily's hands felt for her man's head so she could guide him to her pussy lips, wanting to feel his tongue delving into her wet depths. But when her hands found Ben's remembered face, she woke, realising she wasn't dreaming.

"Ben!" She exclaimed, trying vainly to push him away. "I'm full of cum!"

Of course, Ben ignored her protestations and lowered his mouth, having felt where she wanted to guide him. Then, using his thumbs to part Emily's labia, Ben wiped his tongue from her perineum, along her slit and onto her clitoris. He repeated that action three more times before forcing his tongue into a narrow shaft and pushing it as deeply as possible into Emily's pussy.

Then, as he tongue-fucked her, occasionally pausing to lap their combined secretions, Ben reached up to take Emily's hard nipples in his thumbs and forefingers. Waiting for Emily's passions to crest, Ben softly rolled Emily's nipples. Then, when Emily groaned and pulled Ben back onto her clit, he knew she was close, so he surrounded her nubbin with his lips as he swirled his tongue over and around it.

"Ahhh!" Emily sighed as she felt her orgasm about to shake her. She thought it would be a mild but deeply felt one, but Ben had other ideas. As Emily crested, Ben sucked hard on her clit as he bit firmly down on it. Simultaneously, he forcefully squeezed, twisted and pulled Emily's breast nubs. The sudden pain/pleasure caused Emily to explode rather than come, and her wail rang until she collapsed onto the bed, panting hard.

Looking at Ben, she implored, "Cum in me, baby. Fill your lover with your manly seed."

Hugging his young lover close, Ben slid inside her, let his control go, and swiftly complied with Emily's request.

As Ben rolled onto his back, Emily moved with him, keeping herself pressed against his side. Then, propping herself on her elbow, she absently twirled Ben's chest hair with her finger before innocently asking, "Can you again? I want to give you a blow job and feel your seed spurting into my mouth."

Lifting his head to look at her, Ben pretended to growl, "Gawd, woman! You'll be the death of me!" But glancing at his phone, he added, "If we're going to meet Sarah for dinner, as she asked, we'd better shower and get changed."

"Shower with me?" Emily asked hopefully.

"Sure," Ben replied. "No shower blowjobs, though."

Emily grinned but made no promises.

Before showering, Emily helped Ben to change the sheets and get the sticky ones into the washing machine. Then, after setting the big machine to run, Emily followed Ben to his shower, where she ignored his no-blowjob edict and got to taste his seed before giving his wilted cock a final clean.

Interlude: Courtney Murray.

Close to full term, Courtney waddled (her description, not anyone else's) through her kitchen, looking for her phone. 'I swear carrying this baby has addled my brain,' she thought exasperatedly, looking in all the places she may have absently put her phone down. Giving it up, she yelled, "John! Can you call my phone, please? I've lost the damned thing again."

"Just a second!" Her husband responded from Samuel's bedroom, where he was blowing their Bdsm Master.

Not hearing her phone, Courtney wandered the lower rooms listening for it and hoping she hadn't put it on silent.

"Sounds like it's coming from our bedroom, babe," John yelled from Samuel's upstairs room.

Courtney walked up the stairs and heard Modern English's 'Melt with You' playing. She'd chosen that ringtone for her husband because she still felt that way when he took her in his strong arms. As she walked to the bedroom she shared with her husband when they visited Samuel, she paused at Samuel's room to watch. John was dressed to the nines, looking every bit the glamorous slut he was after donning his Olivia persona.

Looking at the gorgeous woman, who was also her husband, blowing her Dominant, made Courtney think, 'Gawd, I wish this baby would hurry up and make her damned appearance. I need me some of that!'

But whether she meant Samuel's thick cock or her husband remained unclear. Both, probably.

Watching them play made Courtney horny and wet. 'A lot of good that does me,' she bitched to herself. 'I'm so Gawddamned big I can't even see my pussy, let alone touch it!'

Trying not to sigh audibly, Courtney continued to her room. Entering its soft, feminine surroundings, Courtney once again marvelled that her husband, when they were with Samuel, didn't just put up with this room, he loved it. Furthermore, she loved Samuel's rule that stated her husband, John, had sixty minutes from when they arrived to change into Olivia and must stay that way until it was time to go home.

Usually, John's transformation would result in a weekend of sex and debauchery for the pair of them. However, Courtney's pregnancy precluded many of their usual activities, even though she still attended Samuel's parties and willingly gave blow or handjobs to anyone that wanted one. It seemed many men fantasised about fucking a pregnant woman, and although Courtney was too far along to continue doing that, she was happy to let them live their fantasy through her mouth or hands.

Courtney and John had one sacrosanct rule during their monthly visit with Samuel. They could fuck anyone and everyone as many times as they wanted, except each other.

Her phone had ceased ringing when Courtney reached the top of the stairs. But now she knew approximately where it was, Courtney was confident she'd find it in the made-up bed. She remembered sitting propped up playing 'Lemmings' on it before her bladder insisted she rushed into the en suite. After taking care of her ablutions and horny from watching her husband doll himself up for their Dominant, Courtney had absently made the bed before going downstairs to make coffee.

Pulling the cover back exposed her missing phone, so she picked it up and unlocked it before dialling Ben's place. As she expected and hoped, Nigel answered, "Stokes residence, Nigel speaking."

"Just the man I wanted to speak to," Courtney said warmly. "It's Courtney, honey. Do you have time to chat?"

Wondering why the stunningly beautiful Mrs Murray wanted to talk to him, Nigel answered, "I've just woken up, Mrs Murray. I have all day to chat if you wish."

"Call me Courtney, Nigel. Otherwise, I'll think you're talking to my mother-in-law." Courtney looked at her watch and realised it was already mid-morning. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I forgot you worked nights. I hope you're not being polite by not telling me I woke you up?"

"I don't work nights, Courtney," Nigel explained. "I now work in tandem with my company's Berlin dayshift team (with his previous team, nightshift, Nigel was often up all night). They're eight hours behind us, so I typically work from 2.00 pm until midnight. So, it's all good. I was up already."

"I was going to invite you and Chin-lung (pronounced Jin-Long, but Chin-lung prefers the diminutive 'Gin') for dinner with John and me at Samuel Brooks' home tonight, Nigel," Courtney said in her musical voice. "But I'm guessing you won't get off work until midnight, huh?"

"That's correct, Mrs Murray," Nigel replied, more curious as to why Courtney would invite Gin and him rather than Ben and his date, as she typically would. "Tomorrow night would work for me," he offered, wondering why she'd asked him.

"Can't do Saturday this week, babe," Courtney chimed. "But after we've met, Samuel may ask you to come to his place for his monthly get-togethers."

Living with Ben, Nigel, of course, had heard rumours of Samuel's 'events' but couldn't, for the life of him, figure out why Courtney would hint he could be invited to one.

Nigel waited in the silence until he wondered if he'd been cut off. Then just as he began hanging the phone up, Courtney asked, "What about Sunday night? John and I can delay our trip back to the farm until the following morning if you can come?"

"I'll check with Gin, Courtney," Nigel answered. "But I'm sure he'd like to come. May I phone you back on this number?"

"Sure, honey," Courtney seemed to sing. "Oh, Nigel? We'd like Gin to be all dressed up, okay?"

"He'd love that, Courtney, I'm sure. But I'll check and call you right back, okay?"

"Okay," Courtney chimed.

Nigel swiftly phoned Gin. Unfortunately, Gin hadn't heard of Samuel Brooks or John Murray, so he initially demurred. But then Nigel pointed out that John's wife Courtney hosted Gin's favourite radio show's morning drive-time program.

"OMG!" He said excitedly. "She's that Courtney Murray? We have to go, baby. Why can't we go tomorrow night?"

Laughing as he ignored Gin's excitable outburst, Nigel added, "She wants, and I quote, 'you all dressed up' for dinner, baby. You okay with that?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" Gin exclaimed. "She's hot, sounds hotter, and likes cross-dressers? Move over, honey. I have a new love in my life," Gin teasingly added.

"I thought you were gay," Nigel kidded back.

"Not for her, I wouldn't be," Gin said, his grin evident in his voice.

"Sunday it is, then?" Nigel asked to check.

"Yes, baby," Gin replied. "Oh, Gawd," he lamented. "I don't have a damned thing to wear! I'll have to go shopping."

Nigel knew Gin had a wardrobe full of feminine clothing, so he was lying, but he also knew Gin would buy something special for the dinner.

"I'll call Courtney back and let her know we're coming," Nigel said.''

Talk later, lover," Gin replied before hanging up.

Courtney had returned to watching her husband being fucked by Samuel after Nigel had hung up to call Gin, but when her phone rang, she hurried back to her room. "Courtney Murray," she stated, even though she knew it was Nigel.

"Hi, Mrs Murray," Nigel said. "Gin and I would love to come to dinner on Sunday."

"All dolled up?" Courtney asked.

Nigel played it with a straight bat, saying, "Well, I'll be in slacks and a collared shirt. But Gin will be 'all dressed up' as requested."

Courtney's musical laugh chimed in his ear before she replied, "I deserved that. Nigel, give me your mobile number, and I'll text you Samuel's address. There's an electric gate, so you'll have to buzz to get in, but we'll be waiting, okay?"

"See you Sunday," Nigel said after giving Courtney his number.

"Yes. See you then," Courtney confirmed before hanging up and texting Nigel the address.

With a satisfied smile, because her plan was coming together, Courtney put her phone on the dresser so she wouldn't lose it again and returned to Samuel's bedroom. Sitting on a low divan beside the bed, Courtney avidly watched her Dominant forcefully fuck her husband. Samuel held Olivia's ankles in his slim fingers as he held her legs wide apart and pounded into her gaping ass with his thick 7+ inch dick.

Olivia wasn't complaining, even though she was moaning loudly. However, it wasn't protestations flowing from her pretty mouth. It was desire. As Courtney watched, her husband bucked as she orgasmed from prostate stimulation, her large dick spitting semen onto her rucked-up dress.

As she orgasmed, Olivia's ass sphincter clenched on and off Samuel's cock's head. Finally, the extra stimulation broke Samuel's control, and groaning, he ejaculated into Olivia's tight, slippery hole.

"Fuck, I need some of that," Courtney whimpered from the divan.

Samuel stepped from the bed and entered his en suite. Returning a few seconds later, he handed Olivia a warm, wet facecloth as he wiped his dick clean with another. In his cultured voice, he commanded, "Up on your knees on the bed, little Miss Courtney."

Obeying, Courtney reminded her Master that now she was in the last few weeks of her pregnancy, penetrative sex was out of the question.

Samuel smacked her taut, toned ass, "Are you implying I'm too dense to remember that from last month, little Miss Courtney Murray?" he questioned, his voice gravelly with disdain.

"Oh, no, Sir!" Courtney hurriedly demurred, her pussy leaking faster because of her increased arousal.

"Hand me the vibrator out of the top drawer, Olivia," Samuel demanded, holding his hand out.

Olivia swiftly complied.

Then showing it to Courtney, Samuel said, "This is the latest rechargeable wand. Much more convenient than the old plug-in ones. As you can see, its broad head prevents any accidental penetration, but it should adequately stimulate your little slut clitty and allow you to cum. I must warn you, though, orgasming may initiate your contractions."

Further excited by Samuel's derogatory words, Courtney moaned that she was prepared to risk going into labour.

"Of course you are, my little cock sucking slut," Samuel crooned. "Why let a possible birth interrupt your need to cum?"

'He plays me so well,' Courtney thought. 'My pussy... No. When I'm playing, it's my cunt. My cunt is literally dripping with arousal.'

Trembling, Courtney waited for Samuel to start. But Samuel appeared to be in no hurry whatsoever. Instead, he fluffed and fidgeted about her, seeming to do nothing but irritate her. Of course, her husband's grinning face didn't help her frustration, either.

'You wait until this baby's born, asshole,' she thought. 'I'm going to express my milk off, and you can get up and do the damned early morning feeds.'

Then, just as Courtney thought she'd scream with frustration, her Master smacked her ass, roughly rimmed her rosebud with his thumb, and pressed the vibrating wand firmly against her love button. As Courtney creamed, juices pouring from her cunt, Samuel lifted his hand and smacked her ass again.

"Oh, fuck!" Courtney yelled. "I'MMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!"

Courtney carefully sagged to the mattress, ensuring she rolled onto her side to protect her baby. She lay there wondering if her post-orgasmic spasms weren't birth ones, then grateful they passed, she opened her eyes and dutifully said to her owner, "Thank you for the orgasm, Sir. How may this slut reward you?"

Samuel sat on the low divan and waved his thick cock at Courtney, "Suck me off, slut."

Samuel chose to sit on the divan because it was low enough for the heavily pregnant Courtney to kneel, support her belly on her hands placed on the divan's seat, and comfortably reach her Master's dick with her mouth.

Often during these visits, the Murrays wouldn't be Samuel's only guests. Therefore, Courtney would typically have felt a cock sliding into her cunt or ass as she knelt, sucking her Dominant off. But with her husband as Samuel's only other guest, Courtney had to settle for only one cock inside her. Not that she could have taken a second in her current state, anyway.

Using her left hand, Courtney supported her weight as she wrapped her dainty right hand around Samuel's thick todger, her thumb and forefinger failing to meet. Then bobbing her head down swiftly, Courtney swallowed all of her owner's rampant erect length in one fell swoop, grateful that her husband had patiently taught her how to deepthroat his cock.

"Lick my balls," Samuel demanded of Olivia.

Samuel sat on the edge of the divan with a good part of his ass hanging off it. This gave Olivia just enough room to slide under Samuel's thighs and lift her head high enough to do what her dominant ordered.

"Milk me," Samuel ordered.

Courtney began following her lips with her hand. First, Courtney firmly squeezed as she bobbed her head down, swirling and twirling her tongue over Samuel's shaft. Then as she lifted, she lightened her grip but added a twisting motion to her stroke. Finally, at the top of her bob, Courtney lashed Samuel's glans with her tongue as she pumped her hand up and down, holding firmly.

"Fuck you're a talented cocksucker, you little fuck-slut," Samuel moaned. "You're almost as good as your cum-mouthed husband."

Pleased by the compliment and excited by the derogatory descriptions, Courtney nevertheless determined to prove she was the better cocksucking Murray, so she redoubled her efforts to bring her Master to fruition.

"Swallow it all, you cum-guzzling, penis-breathed, piss-loving whore," Samuel demanded as he held Courtney's head tightly to his abdomen and unloaded into her sucking, swirling oral orifice.

Samuel's insulting and demeaning language only fuelled Courtney's willing submission and ramped her arousal to a fever pitch. Her husband knew Courtney would explode at the slightest erotic touch, so even though he wasn't supposed to touch her sexually until after they left for home, he ran a light finger over Courtney's clit.

Courtney's squeals reverberated over Samuel's cock as he began to orgasm into the beautiful, submissive woman's mouth. The added sensation surprised him, and he bellowed in ecstasy as he ejaculated hard.

"Such talented cocksuckers," Samuel complimented, but then his visage turned severe, and he pointed at Olivia. "However. I did not permit you to touch your wife sexually, yet you did. Get the paddle from the toy cupboard, and on your knees, bring it to me."

Eyes lowered, Olivia answered, "Yes, Sir."

Then even though Samuel had only demanded that she bring the paddle on hands on knees to him, Olivia submissively dropped to them and crawled to the cupboard to retrieve the required item. Finally, reaching her Master, Olivia bowed, held the paddle above her head, and offered it to him.

"Good, obedient slut," Samuel praised. "It does not mitigate your earlier rule break, however. Now pull your knickers down and lie over my thighs."

Olivia failed to move.

"Olivia?" Samuel questioned. "I will not tolerate purposeful disobedience seeking only further spankings because you enjoy them!"

"I'm sorry I did not comply with your order, Sir," Olivia meekly replied, keeping her eyes down. "But I cannot obey your demand."

Remembering ripping off Olivia's knickers and tearing them, Samuel said, "I understand. Lie over my thighs immediately."

As soon as Olivia assumed the demanded position, Samuel flicked her short skirt over her muscular ass and brought the paddle resoundingly down. The shot echoed in the room, delighting Samuel and causing Courtney's cunt to drip again and Olivia's already partially inflated todger to fully extend.