Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah held Leroy's hand and led him back to the kitchen. Ben's house had a dining room, but the residents preferred the cosier atmosphere of Ben's kitchen when they ate together.

Sarah's housemates had held dinner, hoping Sarah and Leroy would join them. So when they did, plates were filled, and conversations were taken up.

Handing Sarah a bowl of salad, Gloria whispered, "Everything okay? We heard you arguing and worried. I apologise for coming onto your man so hard. But, Gawddamn, girl, he is so damned sexy!"

Sarah smiled before teasing, "It's all good, Glory Girl. Leroy and I are still together. So you'll get your chance to fuck him!"

"Not without you being there, honey," Gloria stated. "I happily fuck married men behind their wives' backs, but I'd never fuck a friend's man without her express permission and she being there."

"Don't look now, Glory Girl," Sarah teased. "But you may have accidentally confessed that you do have morals and scruples."

Looking chagrined, Gloria looked around quickly before saying, "Shh, bitch! Don't go revealing my secrets!"

Meanwhile, Nigel had quietly manoeuvred the others until he sat beside Leroy. Nigel was equally as attracted to his housemate's new boyfriend as the other two female residents, but Neil was much more discreet. So, waiting until Sarah and Gloria were engaged in conversation, Neil stuck out his hand and said, "Nigel Beech, pleased to meet you. Don't worry, you don't have to kiss and grope me to say 'hello', but I'm gay, so, if you want to...?"

Immediately liking the affable computer nerd, Leroy jokingly answered, "Well, if you shaved all the hair below your eyebrows off, dressed in a tiny, black micro-mini, wore 7-inch stiletto-heeled pumps, and got me very, very drunk, you just may be a chance."

"You need to meet my boyfriend, then," Nigel mysteriously said, not explaining Gin's cross-dressing.

Enjoying each other's company, Leroy and the housemates flirted, joked and teased back and forth as they got to know Sarah's new boyfriend. By the end of dinner, Sarah's 'family' all agreed he was perfect for their family member. Leroy was relieved that the girl's flirting was much more restrained than during their introductions.

However, there was an insistent foot that kept trying to push between his knees and onto his cock. Gloria and Emily sat opposite, so he couldn't decide which woman's foot persistently tried to find its way onto his dick. Leroy couldn't believe the young Emily would be so daring as to 'play footsie' with him, but subtle play seemed beyond Gloria.

'Gloria is about as subtle as an elbow check to the face,' Leroy mused. 'So discreetly playing footsie doesn't seem her style. Gloria's style would have been to undo another two blouse buttons and 'accidentally' let her tits fall out.'

Gloria had, in fact, considered doing that. But after hearing Leroy and Sarah's 'discussion', she felt that doing that would be just crass and show Sarah disrespect.

By the time everyone had finished dinner, Leroy hadn't decided whose foot it was, so he ignored it. However, as Emily and Gloria stood to start the clean-up, the luscious younger woman grinned and winked at him before carrying his dishes to the washer.

"Coffee and/or drinks in the lounge?" Ben offered.

"Sparkling water, if you have it," Leroy requested. "The season's about to start, so no alcohol for me until after the playoffs, and I don't drink caffeine or soft drink after 6.00 pm."

With the dishes in the washer and the kitchen sparkling, everyone drifted over to the lounge. Leroy had asked for directions to the loos, so after pointing him in the right direction, Sarah and Ben were the last in the kitchen. Sarah turned back to Ben, her face falling.

Then a blush suffusing her pretty face, Sarah said, "Umm, Ben. Did you, umm, overhear what I said to Leroy?"

Ben gently smiled as he touched Sarah's cheek, "I did, Sarah. It was hard not to, given you shouted it."

Dreadfully ashamed and with her face crimson, Sarah lowered her head and whispered, "Can you give me a few days to find somewhere else before I have to move out?"

"Why on earth would you have to leave, Miss Sarah? Ben asked.

"Because I wasn't lying about what I said to Leroy," Sarah whimpered, tears flowing down her face.

Ben lifted her chin with his curled finger, insisting Sarah look at him, "You don't think I already knew that, Sarah?" Of course, he hadn't, but he didn't care. If he'd known Sarah wanted him, he'd have happily let the gorgeous woman 'use' his fame and celebrity to help launch her Social Media Influencer career.

"You're not angry with me?" Sarah asked disbelievingly.

Shaking his head, Ben hugged her and answered, "No, pretty girl. I'm not angry with you, and I want you to stay until you and Leroy are ready to set up house."

Blushing again, Sarah asked, "Am I that obvious, Big Daddy?"

Ben smiled at Sarah's use of 'Big Daddy' and suddenly realised that's how he felt -Like he was a surrogate parent to the young woman and understood why he hadn't seriously pursued her.

"Big Daddy, huh?" Ben asked facetiously, purposefully ignoring her question.

"Yes, you big old grizzly bear," Sarah grinned through her tears. "Now hug me and kiss my cheek. I see my man standing there, not wanting to interrupt."

"Easy with the 'old', kiddo," Ben grumbled as he complied with Sarah's demand. "Or this 'big old grizzly bear' may use his claws to spank your ass!"

Giggling, Sarah turned to Leroy and pressed her gorgeous body firmly against his, pulled his head down and kissed him, "You're getting some loving tonight, Mr Loggins," she averred. "You'll need to ask the physio for a sling for your cock tomorrow!"

"Ewww," Ben mockingly protested, "Your Big Daddy doesn't need to hear that!"

"Jealous much?" Sarah teased as she took Leroy's hand and led him to the lounge.

'No,' Ben thought as he watched Sarah happily dance beside the tall player. 'I'm jealous lots! I wonder if I'll ever find someone for myself. Of course, I thought Melanie (ex-wife) would be, but what a disaster that's become.'

Entering the lounge, Sarah guided Leroy to the oversized sofa chair, angled in the corner, encouraged him to sit, climbed onto his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggled onto his chest, and looked around, smiling happily.

Glancing around the lounge, Sarah realised just how much like family her housemates really were. Nigel and Gloria sat at either end of the big four-person sofa, chatting away as Gloria openly flirted with him. She sat with her man, and Emily sat... 'Wait,' Sarah thought. 'Emily's in Ben's chair? What does she think she's doing?'

Emily answered that question when Ben entered the room carrying a selection of carbonated water and soft drinks by standing and waiting for Ben to sit before climbing onto his lap and assuming the same position as Sarah.

'You little hussy!' Sarah grinningly thought, no longer jealous of her young friend. 'Good for you! I wonder if Ben has any idea you want his ring?'

Sarah got off Leroy and brought him his bottle of water, a glass filled with ice, and a slice of lemon, twisted the top open, poured the bubbling water into the glass, and gave it to Leroy before snuggling back into his lap.

'Thank you, bunny," Leroy teased.

"You just didn't!" Sarah protested, knowing the teasing had to begin.

"Why not, Bunny?" Leroy emphasised. "You are my Bunny Rabbit, after all."

"Bunny?" Gloria chortled. "Bunny Rabbit? Sarah, girl, that name is stuck forever now!"

"You just had to go and do it, didn't you?" Sarah bitched, slapping Leroy's chest. "And you were going to get you some tonight too. With the emphasis on 'were', buddy!"

Rocking back and forth on the sofa, laughing uproariously, Gloria wiped tears from her eyes before chuckling, "Bunny? Buddy? So, Mister Leroy, you're a bunny buddy? Or is it Bunny's Buddy?"

"Both works," Leroy deadpanned. "Later, we're going to fuck like rabbits!"

"Gloria and I might be," Sarah threatened. "You'll be making 'bunny love' to your right hand!"

Maintaining his stoic demeanour, Leroy replied, "As long as I get to watch, I'm happy with that!"

"Boys and their lesbian fantasies," Sarah disparagingly said as she stood up. Then, ignoring Leroy, she walked towards the door. Leroy had just enough time to wonder if he'd stepped in it before Sarah turned back and crooked her finger. "Coming?" She asked. "This bunny wants to fuck!"

Leroy swiftly leapt to his feet and ran out the door after her.

Standing up and depositing the surprised Emily on her feet, Ben stretched before saying, "That's me done for the night. I got fuck all sleep last night because of a horny tart who shall remain nameless but is in this room, and isn't Emily."

Emily quietly followed Ben from the room.

Gloria looked at Nigel and said, "I don't suppose you'd like to fuck?"

"I have to work, Gloria," Nigel apologised. "It'll be well after midnight before I get finished, as I need to catch up on the work I've missed during dinner."

"Okay. Well, if you're horny, come and take me. I'll leave the door unlocked so you can if you want to, yeah?"

"Sure," Nigel non-committedly said as he stood to return to his computer.

Nigel knew he was gay, but even he couldn't refuse Gloria's earthy charms, and his cock twitched, thinking about tasting them again. Then, thinking about how his cock felt sinking into Gloria's wet depths, Nigel hurried to see if he couldn't finish his work early enough to visit her.

Escorting Leroy into her room, Sarah stood on tip-toes so she could reach to kiss him, then said, "I need to shower, baby. Jump into bed, and I'll be there shortly."

"Nuh ah," Leroy denied. "If you're getting in the shower, then you're getting fucked in the shower! Besides, what's the use in showering when we're soon going to be hot, wet, sticky and covered in cum?"

"I'm not letting you eat my pussy without a shower first, lover," Sarah emphasised. "In case you haven't figured it out, Mister Loggins, you make me wet, and my arousal juices have been festering away in there all day!"

"So vulgarly descriptive, Bunny," Leroy teased. "So let's take your smelly, festering pussy to the shower and fix it!"

"And you thought you were getting some tonight," Sarah kidded as she disrobed.

"I'm not getting 'some' tonight, Bunny Rabbit," Leroy returned. "I'm getting every single bit of you! Anything Gloria got, I'm getting, too!"

"You're not getting my ass, Leroy," Sarah tried to deny.

"Everything Gloria got!" Leroy teased.

"Lover, please," Sarah begged. "You're too big to go in there. You'll tear me in half."

Refusing to answer, Leroy just grinned, adjusted the shower water and gestured that Sarah should enter first. Leroy got in behind her and closed the door. Then taking the willing woman into his arms, Leroy kissed her passionately as his hands roamed over her sexily toned butt. To further tease her, he used his big hands to pull Sarah's butt cheeks apart, then whispered, "Everything!"

Pouring shampoo onto his cupped left hand, Leroy turned Sarah and carefully eased her under the water, not letting water get in her ears. Then turning Sarah so her back was to him, Leroy ran his fingers through her hair, massaging the foam into it. Once he was happy he'd worked the shampoo down to Sarah's scalp, Leroy gave her a head massage before carefully moving Sarah's head back under the water and gently rinsing out the suds.

Picking up the body scrubber, Leroy squirted body wash into it before taking Sarah's hand and lifting it over her head. Leroy slowly and sensually washed every inch of Sarah's gorgeously toned and lightly tanned body. From her fingers to her toes, there wasn't a bit missed.

When Leroy finished cleaning Sarah's feet and stood, she luxuriantly stretched before reaching for the scrubber, intending to return the favour. Leroy had other ideas, though. He'd showered before catching the cab, so he didn't need to clean himself. So, instead, he poured liquid soap onto his hands, then cupped Sarah's firm, full breasts and 'washed' them again, massaging her glorious globes and circling her tiny, rock-hard nipples.

"Hmm," Sarah sighed as she bit her lower lip, reached her arm back to hold Leroy's head, and arched her back, trying to force firmer contact on her aching nipples.

Sliding his left hand onto Sarah's right breast and gently tweaking and twisting her nipple, Leroy slid his right hand across her soapy body and stroked his middle finger over Sarah's clit and along her slit, causing her folds to open, and become ready for penetration. Then dipping his fingers into Sarah's pussy, Leroy hooked them back and up, searching for her G-spot.

"Oh my!" Sarah gasped, then bucked as Leroy's sure fingers found her spot.

Alternating thrusting two fingers into Sarah's cunt as he thumbed her clit with twirling them over her G-spot, Leroy swiftly brought his lover to her crest. Then feeling her shuddering against him, her long, slender legs spasming and threatening to support her weight no longer, Leroy bit where Sarah's neck met her shoulder as he firmly twisted her right nipple.

"Oh, fuck!" Sarah exclaimed as her thighs clamped shut on Leroy's big hand, and the insides of her pussy seemed to flutter. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Then quickly pushing the flesh between her thumb and forefinger to help muffle the sound, Sarah bit hard and screamed.

An unknown time later, Sarah opened her eyes. Slowly becoming aware of her surroundings, she realised she'd collapsed, but Leroy had picked her up, dried her, and held her to his chest as he carried her to her bed.

Suddenly aware of the raging furnace contained in her pussy, Sarah, panting, nonsensically muttered, "In me. In me. Lover. Lover, please, I have to have you in me. Please!"

Obeying Sarah's urgency, Leroy pulled the quilt down, lay Sarah gently on the bed, moved between her spread thighs, positioned his throbbing dick at her entrance, and slid forcefully inside. As soon as he entered her, Sarah's legs clamped around Leroy's hips as she arched her torso off the bed and demanded, "Fuck me. For Gawd's sake, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

So Leroy did.

Chapter 4 End.

In Chapter 5: Nigel and Gin meet Courtney and Olivia. Ben travels to Toowoomba to apologise to and fuck Beverly and Marjorie. Leroy succumbs to Gloria's charms, but will it be as Gloria thinks? And Barry's female persona evolves when he entices a hugely dicked co-worker home to fuck him and Gloria.