TBBT Website Battle 01 - The Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That's amazing!" She began to cough and gag. Her airway was full of cock. "Oooo! Sorry!" He pulled back and then began to give her face a proper fucking. The back of her head bounced against the side of the bed. His testicles slapped her forehead.

The trio filled the room with moans. Bernadette molested one of her fleshy globes with one hand while she flicked her bean with the other. Raj attacked her other mound with one hand while snapping pictures with the other. Stuart had his hands wrapped around her thighs, pumping his hips as hard and as fast as he could.

Both men felt her holes begin to clench around their muscles. She felt two freight trains chugging up her thighs headed for a collision.

Sweat rolled off Raj's face onto Bernadette's chest. "Do it, dude! Do it! She's gonna cum again!"

"I know! I know! Ohmagawd!"

Bernadette's back arched. "Mmmmmffffff! Mmmmmmffffff! Mmmmmmffffkkkk!" The trains collided at her station with the force of a California earthquake. A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her body. Every nerve ending was on fire. She didn't know sex could be like this!

The guys continued to abuse her body while it spasmed and jumped on the bed.

"Dude, she's squeezing me so hard! I...I...I don't know how much longer I can last!" Stuart announced.

"Me, too, buddy! Me, too! She's sucking me so hard! Let's...let's cum on her tits, dude!"

"Oooo, I've never done that! Good idea!"

"Me neither! Ready? Oh gawd! Oh gawd!"

Raj pulled out of her face, quickly followed by Stuart. Bernadette squirmed on the bed and cupped her breasts.

"Ooooo, yeah! Give it to me! I want it! Give it to me!"

Raj stuttered. "Cumming! Cumming! Gak!" His head flew back. A rope rainbowed over her face and splashed into her cleavage.

"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Oh God! Don't die! Don't die! Ahhhhhh!" It was like something out of a porn movie. A gush of spunk fired out of Stuart like it had been shot out of a cannon. It landed on top of Raj's jizz and spread across her chest and up her throat. A second and third blast shot out. Several more smaller strings shot out of Raj until drops dripped onto Bernadette's face. He finally stuffed it back into her mouth and pumped it into her throat several more times. Stuart slapped his pole on her landing strip of pubic hair and sent more droplets up her body.

The guys finally pulled away. Bernadette's upper torso was completely glazed in glossy white. She lifted her head and looked down at herself.

"Man! You guys really gave it to me!"

Raj and Stuart laughed. "Yeah we did!" they said in unison and high-fived.

They collapsed onto the bed on each side of her. They were all panting as if they'd just run a marathon.

Bernadette took a scoop of spunk off her chest and tucked it between her lips. "Boy, I hope the guys like these pictures," she mused.

"They will!" Raj and Stuart said in unison.

"You know, Bernadette, if you're really serious about this, you could make your own website. You could charge for them to see you, you know, uh, having sex. You would make a fortune!"

"Really? You think so?" she asked.

Again the guys replied in unison, "Oh yeah!"

"You know, you could show the not-so-naughty pictures for free as, like, previews. Then charge to see the really naughty ones," Stuart suggested. "At least, you know, that's how I've heard they do it. I personally have no experience with that," Stuart added meekly.

"Dude, you have VIP memberships to several of those websites!" Raj chided him.

"Yeah, well, uh, they, uh, they were gift cards, okay? It would be rude not to use them, right?" Raj and Bernadette rolled their eyes.

Raj returned focus to Bernadette's possible business venture. "You could do videos, too!"

"Oh yeah! Guys would go bonkers over videos!" Stuart added.

Bernadette was getting excited. "Videos? How cool would that be?!"

"How about "Bad Bernie" or something like that?" Raj suggested.

Bernadette approved. "Ooooo, "Bad Bernie"! I like it!"

Raj's brain was processing it all. "You could do a whole series! Bernie in the bedroom. Bernie in the bathroom. Bernie in the kitchen. The possibilities are endless!"

"Wow! I never thought about that! You really think guys would like it?"

Raj and Stuart looked at each other and nodded. "Oh yeah!"

Bernadette slipped another scoop of cum between her lips. "Would you guys be willing to help me with it? I don't think I could do all of that on my own. The website, the accounting, the photos...it would be overwhelming!"

Stuart nodded. "Uh, yeah, sure, I can do that."

"You're my best friend's wife! Of course, I would!"

"You guys are great!" she beamed. "You know, next time, I think if you brought another person to take pictures, we'd probably get better pictures, don't you think?" she asked completely seriously.

Raj and Stuart looked at each other again. "Another person?!"

"Yeah, you know? Once Stuart got up here, the picture angles were kind of limited," she noted.

"Uh, yeah, we could probably find somebody who would do that, don't you think, Stuart?" Raj asked smiling ear to ear.

Stuart nodded. "Oh yeah! I think we could find a volunteer or two."

Bernadette was excited. She was going to be an entrepreneur and have her own website! "Great! Let's do it!"

Raj smiled, and threw his arms behind his head on the bed. "Let's do it, indeed!"

And so it began.

12