Best Buddies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there will be no 'torture!'" Mac emphasized.

Judy laughed. "Neither one of us is in to pain. We know what we want to do. Why don't we show you, instead of explaining it?"

"If Mac knows what's coming, I can't wait to watch," commented Linda. Greg nodded agreement. They got out of the tub and went to shower the chlorine off. Judy asked Linda and Greg if they would shower in her room.

"Can I wash those big titties?" Greg asked Linda. She laughed and nodded, 'yes.'

Greg and Linda took a while because Linda insisted on washing his balls. They were having too much fun to hurry. When they had done just about everything they could think of without having an orgasm, they dried off and went in to the living room. Linda really liked the idea of the two mattresses being together. Greg and then Linda noticed there were four padded Velcro cuffs on each corner of one bed. Greg pulled on one and it wouldn't budge. The restraints went under the bed. He explained to Linda what they were for.

"Oh!" she replied.

In a couple of minutes Judy walked out, followed by Mac. His hands were tied behind his back with a scarf and he was wearing a blindfold. Judy was leading him with a dog leash, attached to a collar around his neck. He was wearing a leather cock ring with two straps that separated his balls. He was fully erect with his cock pointing a few degrees down from straight up.

Judy was wearing thigh high leather boots and nothing else. She was carrying a flogger in the hand holding the leash and her purple internal dildo in the other. She led Mac up to the bed with the restraints. After removing the leash, she commanded Mac to "Lay down spread-eagle."

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

When he had reclined on the bed, Judy said, "Good boy."

"Thank you Mistress," Mac replied.

Mac allowed her to move his hands and legs and be cuffed. When she finished, she asked him to try and get up. He pulled each appendage hard, but could only move a few inches. Knowing how sensitive his feet were, Judy dragged the base of the flogger up the insole of his right foot.

"Oh God, oh shit, stop! That tickles," he yelled.

Judy used the business end of the flogger to swat his cock and balls. "What did you say?"

Mac didn't reply.

"What did you say to your Mistress," Judy demanded, smacking him again.

"Thank you Mistress."

"For what?" She demanded.

"Thank you for tickling my feet?" He guessed.

Judy spanked his cock and balls again, saying, "That is the correct response."

She dragged the tendrils of the flogger up his leg, across his cock, stomach, chest, and face. Mac shivered. She popped each of his nipples and ordered 'Be still!' She then used her tongue to go the opposite way... from his lips to his toes. On her way down, she dawdled a while with his boner, before moving on. For ten minutes she struck him with the flogger all over, from his toes to his nipples. After every strike, she would lick or suck the impact site. Some of the licks tickled, but he just kept his mouth shut. Some of the licks were very intimate and her oral ministrations last longer.

Greg and Linda were laying on their stomachs across the other mattress, only a couple of feet from Mac. Linda whispered to Greg, "Do you think that hurts?"

Before Greg could respond, Judy said, "Answer her question."

"Yes Mistress," Mac answered. Then to Linda, "No, it hardly even stings. It's, uh, stimulating."

Judy reached under the head of the bed and pulled out some lubricant and tossed it between Mac's legs. "I'm going to release your arms and feet. I want you to turn over and get on all fours."

"Yes Mistress."

When Mac was in position, Judy recuffed his hands. She then used a slide adjustment on the restraints to cuff his feet. This essentially locked him in to that position. She picked up the lube and squirted a large dollop at the top of his ass. She also lubed the vibrator, then slowly but relentlessly pushed it all the way in. Mac grunted.

"Did you say something?"

"No Mistress. I mean yes Mistress. Thank you for putting a dildo in my ass Mistress."

"Sweet Baby Jesus, that is so hot, so hot!" Linda whispered very softly to Greg.

He tilted away from her, exposing his hard cock. "No need to tell me," he smiled.

Judy pushed the dildo forcefully in and gently pulled it out. With her free hand she flogged his back lightly. It was causing general redness but absolutely no stripes. Mac began rocking back and forth and moaning in pleasure. After pushing the dildo in to the part that would normally go in her vagina, she left it in place. She focused on Mac's butt cheeks, slapping with one hand, and flogging with the other. Mac's ass began reddening quickly. She concentrated on the white areas with her hand and soon his entire butt was bright red.

With that goal achieved she reached under and pulled his cock back and began slowly stroking him. When she started simultaneously moving the dildo in and out again, he began sighing with bliss. She was beginning to get a lot of pre-cum and knew the stimulation was pushing him to the brink. She turned the speed down on the vibrator and slowed her strokes. Mac whimpered.

Each time he built towards ejaculation; Judy slowed once more. Eventually she was simply holding his cock back and watching it drip. She had thoughtfully put a plate down to catch it. The vibrator was on so low it was almost off. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized she had kept him on the edge for a half hour. It was time to use her pet for other pleasures.

"I'm going to release you and allow you to serve me with your tongue. Lay on your back."

"Yes, Mistress."

When Mac was laid out on his back, Judy had him move down towards the foot of the bed. Facing his feet, she straddled his head. Then reached down and pulled the mask off and lowered her camel toe onto his face.

"What a view to open your eyes to," Greg breathed to Linda.

"This action has lit my burners. I am on fire. Would you mind holding me?" Linda responded.

"Sure let's lay on our sides. I'll get behind you. Just relax back against me. I should let you know. I still have an uncontrolled, leaking hard-on." Greg replied.

"So, we're both on fire," smiled Linda.

Judy had her feet tucked up under her, carrying most of her weight. But she was sitting on Mac's face with some pressure. Her anus was pressing on Mac's nose. He immediately began working his tongue in her moistness. Judy began rocking her hips forwards and back, allowing Mac access to all of her from clit to asshole.

When Linda and Greg were repositioned, she reached back and stroked his cock. It was as he had described, rigid and slippery. She lifted her topside leg and reached between her legs to pull his cock in her slip. Mac helped by pushing up against her. When he was inside her, she whispered, "This is the only way to watch those two doing each other."

Greg agreed as he lifted her left breast up and tweaked the nipple.

Mac was flabbergasted at how much he was enjoying being dominated. 'I'm an Officer at a large bank. I give orders all day long. Why am I so thrilled to be completely controlled?' The flogger was a toy and didn't really hurt. But it was also a symbol of submission. He had told Linda it was 'stimulating.' He struggled to think of better words to capture that feeling. Being spanked was so sensual, he thought he might cum. It was like his entire ass was an erogenous zone. The vibrator against his prostate was immensely pleasurable. And Judy 'milking' his cock was trippy. He felt 'owned, used, abused, and it was fucking amazing.' Now he was working very hard to please his Mistress Judy.

Judy kept rocking through her first orgasm. It was more of a preamble for bigger things to come. Mac surprised her with his oral skills. He was attending to all the key locations -- asshole, outer lips, and clit. To help him better stimulate her clit, she lay forward, tilting her ass up. This put her in close proximity to his cock, which was still hard despite being ignored. She found the flogger lying on the bed and used it to tease his lonely cock. Watching it jump and pump pre-cum. While Mac nibbled on her clit, she partook in orgasm number two. It lasted about fifteen seconds. She pushed herself closer to vertical.

"Lick my asshole. Rim me good and I'll give you a treat." Judy murmured. "Oh God, yes. That's perfect." While he worked, she used the flogger on his cock and balls. Slapping the tendrils down and dragging them up to his stomach, seem to get the best reaction. He would jerk slightly on impact and then shiver all over when she moved it over and up. His cock was slobbering pre-cum to the point that his stomach was wet. His tongue was highly active - penetratingly active. His nutsack had pulled up tight. He was clearly close.

She lifted herself off his face, pulling one leg over his body. Kneeling on one side, she saw Greg slowing fucking Linda. They both smiled dreamily at her. She looked down at Mac and had her third orgasm. His look was so open, willing, hungry, and lustful. It was time for her to find relief for both of them.

Judy lay down beside Mac. His eyes never left hers. She leaned over and spoke very softly in his ear. "Thank you for giving yourself to me. I want to fuck you face to face. I want you to see the lust in my eyes when you bring me to orgasm."

Mac smiled, lifted himself and moved gently on top of her. Mac understood exactly what she meant. They had played a game that told both of them something about themselves. Now the roles were gone. It was two friends giving each other intimate pleasure. He guided his cock home and began moving slowly. Quietly in her ear, "Thanks for the ride. It was amazing!"

Judy kissed his cheek and he picked up the pace as they maintained eye contact. They shared a pleased smile reflecting their satisfaction in the evening's activity. She knew he was close and had waited a long time, but she was a little disappointed when he came a few minutes later. She had watched him closely throughout the role play. His compliance then and the joy he was expressing now left no doubt he would be willing to play again. He had a long orgasm, and she relished every single thrust and cry.

She heard Linda squeal in ecstasy, as she climaxed from Greg's attention. She turned to see Greg pounding away. She flashed a thought, 'We are giving them orgasms. And we're not having our own...' But as the thought appeared and disappeared, she had her fourth... an intense, seizure-like 'O' that rattled her from top to bottom. She felt Mac holding her, as he realized she was cumming. She refocused on his eyes and held the gaze while riding her wave.

12