Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

Glyn pushed his pants down and got comfortable. "Yeah, but, what if it's someone we know?"

She looked up at him, "Then they'll be doubly jealous of you and know what a good girlfriend I am." She poked her tongue out and licked the side of his shaft. "Ummm, yummy," she cooed, as Glyn leant back in his chair to enjoy the show. Sandy tried to take his cock in her mouth, but it was too big and Glyn flinched when her teeth scraped his bell-end.

Sandy resumed stroking and licking his cock. "Sorry, I can't fit it in my mouth," she said and continued licking and stroking.

Glyn took a deep breath, enjoying the sensations of her tongue on his cock. "That's alright, I prefer it when you lick it anyway."

"Yeah?" She looked at him in surprise.

"Yeah," he replied. "I like you to stroke it and lick it, get it all wet and wipe it across your cheeks."

Sandy's eyes twinkled as she got down on her knees and looked up at him. "Like this," she said, as she dribbled saliva into her hand and rubbed it on his cock. Glyn watched, unable to move as she licked the length of his cock, then wiped it across her cheek. She moved it back across her face, gave it another lick and wiped it across her other cheek.

"D' you like that?" She asked, toying with his prick.

Glyn whimpered, "Oh, Jesus, yes I like that."

"Good. Keep a look out and tell me when you're going to come."

Sandy continued to stroke and lick his cock, sucking on his crown and wiping his gorgeous prick across her cheeks. Glyn was in ecstasy. When she looked up at him with her tongue in his pee hole he thought he would explode. She increased her speed and his body tensed. Sensing he wouldn't be long, she looked up to see his eyes closed and his head rolling gently from side to side.

"Eyes open," she said, as she moved both hands rapidly up and down his cock.

Glyn opened his eyes, quickly checked there was no-one else in the room and looked down at Sandy. "I'm gonna cu..." He was unable to finish the sentence as he saw Sandy aim his cock at her open mouth. He felt his semen rise and watched the first rope of come rocket from his cock and splatter against her nose, over her forehead and into her hair. The second rope followed immediately and she managed to close her eyes before it hit her. The warmth of his seed on her eyelid felt a little strange, but a strange she liked. She sealed her lips to the head of his cock and three more eruptions exploded into her mouth.

His body relaxed and he slumped back into his chair as he looked down at the perfect vision of sex before him. He took her head in his hands and gently lifted her up. "That was amazing," he said, as he watched her swallow his load. "Come on, I think we should get out of here."

Sandy looked around for the Ladies restroom and realised it was on the floor above. "I'll meet you outside. I've got to get cleaned up." She grabbed her bag and headed for the stairs.

Glyn watched, thinking: "She's got a face covered in come and she's going to walk in front of people upstairs. Jeez, she really is a naughty girl." He suddenly realised his cock was still exposed to the world and tucked it back inside his pants. "Phew," he sighed, "Wow!"

A couple of minutes later Sandy left the restaurant and walked to him with a smile from ear to ear. "That has made me incredibly horny. Take me back to yours, now," she said and ran off towards his truck. A second later and Glyn was running after her.

When they entered the house Sandy immediately ran up the stairs. Glyn followed and paused to shout 'Hi, Mom' before getting to his room. Sandy already had her top off and Glyn unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. She fell back onto his bed and Glyn tugged her jeans off as she removed her bra.

Instinctively, Glyn began licking her panty clad pussy, inhaling the aroma of her sex. "No need for that," she said, leaning up on her elbows. "I'm already soaking, just fuck me now, please."

Glyn smiled, "Since you said 'please', who am I to refuse such a good girl." He tugged her panties off and paused to admire her beautiful pussy. Her glistening puffy pink pussy. Moments later he was naked and easing his cock inside her.

They kissed and their tongues danced together as Glyn slowly made love to her. Rocking her hips gently back and forth with each stroke of his cock, he knew she wouldn't be long to orgasm. He broke the kiss and she rolled her head to the side. She let out a little squeal as he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked and licked it.

"Mmmmm, I'm ready," she whispered. Glyn moved back above her, his hands either side of her face, his head inches above hers. She smiled up at him, not breaking eye contact, just loving the pleasure their bodies were giving them. A second later her eyes clamped shut and her mouth flew open as her back arched off the bed.

Glyn watched the silent scream and marvelled at the heat from her pussy on his cock. Her body shuddered and that sent Glyn over the edge and into darkness, as he closed his eyes and felt his orgasm explode into her pussy.

It took them a couple of minutes to regain control of their breathing. "That was both beautiful and amazing," Sandy said, reaching over to stroke his cheek. Glyn took her hand and kissed it before rising to get off the bed. She tapped the pillow, "Here, lie back down a minute, I've got something I want to tell you." Glyn's smile left his face when he heard those words.

"It's nothing to worry about, Dummy. You know you drive me crazy when you make love to me and we've been making love everyday now for what seems like, ever." She paused and Glyn wondered what was coming next. "It's just, there's another side of me you haven't really got to know yet."

Glyn's interest perked up, "Go on."

"As I said, I love making love with you, but I've also got a kinky side which you saw earlier. I want you to make love to me, but sometimes would you just fuck me. You know, raw, passionate sex."

"Sure," Glyn replied, not believing it could get any better.

"Take me by surprise, bend me over and fuck me. Fuck me like an animal and treat me like a slut. I really get off on that," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"For you, I will do anything." Glyn replied, realising she was his fantasy girl. A girl he could love and a girl he could fuck. They both lay on the bed thinking of their future together and what wild fantasies they could make realities.

"Do you miss being with your Mom?"

Glyn tried to think, knowing a diplomatic answer was required. "I'm not going to lie, the sex was pretty amazing, but not as good as it is with you." He leant over and kissed her on the lips.

"I feel kind of sorry for her." Sandy said as she broke the kiss. "We're in here having sex all the time and she hasn't had any for what, a month. Would you fuck her again?"

"What? Why would you ask that?" He replied with a pained expression on his face.

"We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for her. I feel, you know, I owe her something and I bet she misses that big cock of yours. So would you, I mean, fuck her?"

"What she did, she did for us, so we could be together. I don't think she wants a sexual relationship with me."

Sandy wondered about that last line. She wondered what she would do if she was Mary. Would she be able to give up having sex with such a fantastic lover, even if it was her son? "There's something else," She said sheepishly. "I'm worried about my parents splitting up."

"What? No way." Glyn said, surprised.

"Yeah, I know. They haven't had sex in ages and I'm worried about them." She paused for thought and Glyn waited attentively. "I've got some ideas to keep them together, but I'm going to need your help."

"What can I do?"

"Do you find my Mom attractive?"

"Jeez, Sandy, you're full of surprises today." Glyn replied and looked away.

"Well, do you?"

He tried to think how to answer that question without fucking up. "I'm not sure what I'm meant to say here. If I give the wrong answer you'll get annoyed with me, and that's the last thing I want."

Sandy smiled at him coming up with such a thoughtful answer, then kissed him and explained her plan. Glyn agreed with most of her ideas and was surprised at others. Together they came up with a plan they thought might work.

"You know there's no going back if this goes wrong?" Glyn asked, full of concern.

"I've thought about that and yeah, I know." Sandy said, as she took out her phone. "There's a few things I need to buy off Amazon."

"Go ahead, I'm going to take a shower."

Five minutes later Sandy had placed her orders and Glyn was still in the shower. She slipped on one of his T-shirts and went downstairs to find Mary sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hi, Mary," she said breezily as she got a drink of water. "Sorry we haven't been spending much time with you, but... Well, you know."

"That's alright, Hon. I was young once. You two having fun?" Mary asked, then wished she hadn't.

"Oh, Mary, he's amazing." Sandy replied, as she threw her arms around Mary and hugged her from behind. Mary could feel Sandy's nipples pressing into her back and was surprised she liked the feeling, but relieved when she let go and sat down.

"I just don't know how to thank you enough," she said, making Mary blush. "What you did has made my life whole. I've been in love with Glyn for ages, but feared we would never be together because of his big... you know."

Mary cleared her throat. "That's all I need in way of thanks," she replied.

Sandy looked at Mary and considered what to say. "I know I'm going to marry Glyn, so I wouldn't mind if you continued having sex with him. We all get our womanly urges and I'd be happy to share him with you."

Mary was taken aback by the suggestion and looked away, all flustered. The thought of sharing him did appeal to her, but she knew she couldn't justify it.

"That's very kind of you, but I don't want your future husband cheating on you with anyone."

Sandy frowned, "But you're not just anyone. You're a very special someone."

"Hon," Mary paused. "What I did, I did so you two could be together. Now you are together, my role returns to being a normal mother, but thank you for the offer."

"Oh, Mary, you're not a normal mother, you're the most beautiful and caring mother a son could wish for. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy, Sandy," Mary said a little tersely. "Now could we change the subject."

"Okay," Sandy replied, as she got up from the table. "But one last thing. I would love it if you would join us so we could both make love to you." She turned and left the room.

Mary was lost in thought. "Jesus that girl really is a kinky young lady. I've never had a threesome. That wouldn't be cheating. It would be fun. Oh, God, why am I thinking this. She does have a beautiful body. I do want to feel his cock inside me again. It wouldn't be cheating. It's just sex. It's just... Incest." That final thought was enough for her to force the other thoughts away and still be able to try and justify what she did.

A couple of days later, Sandy had decided it was time to put their plan into action. Glyn had arrived at her house an hour before dinner was due and they were having a game of tennis on the court in the back garden. Neither were very good, but it gave them an excuse to work up a sweat and a reason for Sandy to wear her old school sports skirt and a tight fitting top. For the record, Glyn wore cargo shorts and a T-shirt that hung from his broad shoulders.

As the light began to fade they headed indoors to the kitchen where Jenny was cooking. Sandy inhaled deeply, "Smells good, Mom. What are you making?"

"Just a Spaghetti Bolognaise," she replied, as she added some red wine.

Sandy took two bottles of water from the fridge and passed one to Glyn. "I've gotta do a bit of studying before tomorrow, so I'll leave you here for a few minutes in Mom's capable hands. Is that okay with you, Mom?"

"Sure, Honey."

Sandy winked at Glyn and ran up to her room. She grabbed a makeup instruction book and stopped to think. A second later she removed her sports bra and played with her nipples until they poked into her cotton top. She took her book and went to the living room, where her Daddy was watching the evening news.

"Hi, Daddy," she announced, ensuring she would get his attention as she strode into the room.

Fred looked up and couldn't help but notice her pert nipples protruding into her top. He quickly moved his gaze up to her face. "You've taken up tennis?"

"Seems a waste not to. We've got a pitch and it would be a shame not to use it. And it will help me keep fit," she said, as she twirled through three-hundred and sixty degrees.

"It's a tennis court, not a pitch," Fred replied, as he watched his daughter spin, then lie down on the floor facing the TV. He tried, but couldn't stop himself looking at her slender legs all the way up to the back of her thighs. He turned his attention back to the news as Sandy opened her book, but the news wasn't enough to keep his gaze from wandering back to her legs.

After a few minutes, Sandy wriggled to get comfortable. The movement caught Fred's attention and he looked down to see her legs open and close to reveal a small pair of white cotton panties. His mind was a whir, "Look away," he said to himself, as Sandy nonchalantly rearranged her skirt back down her thigh.

Glyn was thinking over the moves his Mom had taught him an age back as he and Jenny made small talk about the day they had both had. He steeled himself, "OK, I can do this," he thought and walked over to the cutlery drawer and took out a spoon. He approached Jenny from behind as she stirred the Bolognaise sauce, placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned over to breath in the aroma.

"Ummm, smells lovely," he said, as he gestured with the spoon. "May I?"

Jenny was flustered by his touch and uttered, "Sure, go ahead." As he leaned over she could smell his scent and noticed the glean of perspiration on his body. She suddenly thought about how Sandy had described him as a considerate lover and how big his cock is.

"Tastes good, too," Glyn said, as he smiled at her and licked his lips. "A bit more red wine, maybe?"

"My, God," she thought. "Is he flirting with me?" She turned to get the bottle of wine and she felt his hand fall from her shoulder. A shiver ran through her and she wondered if it was relief or excitement. "He's my daughter's fiancée," she told herself, as she added more wine and stirred it into the sauce.

Over the course of the next month Sandy and Glyn continued playing tennis every evening they could. Afterwards, Sandy always had something to read up on and removed her sports bra before joining her Daddy in the living room. Whether she was lying on the floor, or sitting on the sofa opposite him, she never failed to give him a tantalising glimpse of her panties before discretely moving her skirt back into a more respectable position.

Fred struggled to keep his gaze from her pert nipples whenever she entered the room. He began to wonder if she was exposing her panties on purpose, but the casual way she recomposed herself made him think otherwise. Or at least, that was what he told himself.

After the initial contact Glyn had made with Jenny's shoulder, his confidence grew. Many times while she was cooking he managed to put his hand on her shoulder or gently stroke her upper-arm as he paid her a complement about her cooking. After a couple of weeks, the compliments moved on to her hair and what she was wearing.

Jenny had begun to look forward to receiving the small compliments. They gave her a warm feeling inside and always brought a smile to her face. She knew he was flirting with her, but considered it to be what confident young men did today. Or at least, that was what she told herself.

One Friday evening while the four of them were eating, Fred turned to Glyn. "Hey, I've just realised your mother has never taken us up on the offer to use the pool."

Jenny continued: "She said she loves swimming, why don't you get her to come over tomorrow, if she's not doing anything?"

Glyn finished the last mouthful of his meal. "I'll give her a call." He rose from the table and took out his phone, "Excuse me a minute," he said and left the room.

"Daddy, would you take me shopping tomorrow?" Sandy noticed the look of surprise on his face. "Don't worry, I'm paying. I need a new dress for a party."

"It's not that, Honey. But wouldn't your Mom be more help in that department?"

Sandy looked at her Mom. "Sorry, Mom, but I'd prefer a man's perspective. I know you'll tell me I look beautiful, but from a man's reaction I can tell if I look hot."

"No offence taken, I understand you completely. Where are you thinking of going?"

Sandy mentioned a couple of boutique shops and Fred listened as they discussed where she should go. He hadn't been shopping with his wife for years and was surprised he was actually looking forward to going shopping with his daughter.

When Glyn came back into the kitchen, Sandy changed the conversation and asked her Mom what she was doing tomorrow afternoon. When she got a 'No plans' reply she asked if she needed to visit the garden center, knowing it was the time of the year for planting new flowers. When she asked Glyn if he had any plans for tomorrow, he wondered what she was up to and shook his head.

"Right then, Daddy's taking me shopping and you're taking Mom shopping," she exclaimed, proud to have sorted another part of the plan.

Glyn turned to Fred, "Mom will be over about ten, if that's alright with you?" After receiving a confirmatory 'that's great', Glyn announced he had to be going. Sandy followed him out to his truck and gave him a goodbye kiss. As he was about to drive away, she told him to make sure to wear a tight fitting T-shirt tomorrow.

As Glyn drove home he wondered what Sandy had in mind for him tomorrow. He realized the tight T-shirt meant she wanted her Mom to see his physique and tried to think of any signals Jenny had given him, but none came to mind. He'd made her laugh and smile, but she hadn't flirted with him at all. He started to think she wasn't interested and began to doubt Sandy's plan.

When Glyn got home, he got himself a beer from the fridge and joined his Mom in the living room. "Hi, Mom, you looking forward to going swimming tomorrow?"

"Err, yes. Yes, I am," she answered less than enthusiastically. He was surprised at her tone and figured he must have interrupted the show she was watching, so decided to keep quiet. During the show he noticed that she was fidgeting and struggled to get comfortable. This wasn't her normal behaviour; once she got into a show she sat still, transfixed with what she was watching.

Mary wasn't really watching the show, she had a favour she wanted from Glyn, but couldn't figure out how to ask. As the show ended she still hadn't figured out how.

"What's wrong, Mom," Glyn asked.

"Err, nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"Come on, you can tell me. By the way you were fidgeting, it's obvious you have something on your mind. Have I done something?" He asked, not knowing the answer.

"No, you haven't done anything. It's... I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow. I haven't been swimming since before the divorce."

Glyn was relieved he wasn't at fault, but didn't understand her nervousness. "You'll be fine. I don't think you can forget how to swim," he said, trying to reassure her.

"No, it's not that, it's... I need to ask something, but I don't want to impose on you."

"Ask away, you know I'll do it."

"I know and that's what I'm worried about," she replied, leaving Glyn confused. "It's nothing sexual," she said with a frown. "Well it is sexual, but I don't want you to think of it as sexual. I want to be a normal Mom, but I have a problem with the swimming tomorrow."

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
123456...9