Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

The Chief was stunned. "Wow. Thank you, that's very kind. I guess I should get going now. Get these flowers delivered."

Thirty minutes later, Glyn and Mary lay on separate single beds in a cheap motel, watching the TV, when a policeman delivered the first bouquet of flowers -- a dozen red Roses. Mary opened the envelope and read the message: To Mary and Glyn, We love you. Please come home.

An hour later the next delivery was made -- a bouquet of yellow Chrysanthemums. The message on the card read: To Mary and Glyn, We love you. Your secret is safe with us.

Another hour and the delivery of a bouquet of Lily's and the message: To Mary and Glyn, We love you, We have a wedding to organize.

The next bouquet were Carnations and the message: To Glyn, We would be honored to have you as our son-in-law.

At just after five o'clock, the policeman delivered a dozen bouquets of mixed flowers. Mary read the message and broke down in tears: To Mary, What you did for Sandy and Glyn is beyond wonderful. We will never be able to thank you enough. Please come home.

An hour later Sandy was pacing around the living room with her phone in her hand. Jenny and Fred sat patiently, fearing the worst when they heard Sandy's phone buzz. She immediately checked the message and screamed: "They're home! They're home," as she ran to her parent's and hugged them both together.

Sandy wanted to go and see Glyn straight away, but reluctantly agreed to wait until they had settled back in. Instead she sent him a text: I LOVE YOU. Tomorrow I'm going to make love to you. Then I'll do anything for you. ANYTHING!

A week later Mary and Glyn had their jobs back with the minimum of fuss. Sandy and Glyn were having sex on a daily basis and Mary had joined Fred and Sandy for a Saturday morning swim. Nothing was mentioned about Mary and Glyn and life returned to normal (or what they considered normal).

On Friday evening after a meal at Sandy's house, Fred announced he had something to ask Sandy and Glyn as he took hold of Jenny's hand. "Your mother and I have discussed things and if it's still open, we've decided we would like to take you up on your offer."

It took Sandy and Glyn a moment to understand what he meant, then Sandy leapt to her feet and threw her arms around her father's neck and kissed him straight on the lips. "Of course it's still open for you, Daddy."

Glyn rose from his seat and approached Jenny, who he could see was a little nervous. He held out his hand for hers and she took it as she got up. "I'd be honoured," Glyn said. "You really are a beautiful lady, Jenny."

"Who goes where?" Sandy asked excitedly.

Fred looked at Jenny and she answered: "We have enough spare rooms, so take your pick."

Sandy pulled Fred to his feet. "Come on, Daddy, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," she said, as she dragged him away and up the stairs.

Jenny turned to Glyn, her hand still in his. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Glyn smiled and pulled her into his body. "All I want tonight is you. Shall we go upstairs?" Jenny smiled up at him, then led the way.

Sandy had Fred pinned to the bed and was undoing his shirt when she had an idea. "Don't go anywhere. Just get undressed and I'll be back in five," she stated, as she leapt from the bed and ran out to the hall way. On the way to her room she passed Glyn and Jenny. "Just going to get changed." She giggled and continued on to her room.

"You've got yourself a little Miss Firecracker there," Jenny commented.

"Tonight is about you," Glyn said, and followed her into a bedroom. Once inside, he put his hands around her waist and pulled her back into him. "You really are beautiful," he whispered in her ear before softly kissing her neck.

Jenny swooned and leaned back onto his shoulder. She felt her heart race as the heat from his body radiated through her. A moment later she heard the zip of her dress being slowly pulled down. Glyn took the straps off her shoulders and eased them down her arms. Her dress fell to the floor as he spun her around and kissed her on the lips.

Fred was in bed eagerly waiting for Sandy. The door opened and Sandy kicked a white stocking clad leg up into the air with a black stiletto for him to see as she hung onto the door. As she entered the room wearing her tartan miniskirt outfit, she saw the smile on Fred's face grow.

"Oh, Daddy," she said coyly, in her little girl voice. "I've been a naughty girl. I think I need to be punished."

Fred caught on immediately. "What have you done?" He asked with his manly voice.

"I got caught cheating on my homework."

Fred was still wearing his boxer shorts as he got out of the bed. "You know the punishment, now on the bed and get on your hands and knees." He knelt behind her and raised her miniskirt to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. Slowly, he traced his hand up the outside of her thigh, drew it back and spanked her.

"Ooh, Daddy, I've been a very bad girl."

THWACK, he spanked her again.

Sandy shuddered, enjoying the thrill of pain and pleasure vibrate through her body. "I wanted to have sex with one of my teachers."

THWACK.

"I took off my panties before going into class."

THWACK.

"During the lesson I opened my legs so he could see my pussy."

THWACK.

"I told him he could fuck me after school finished." She anticipated a spanking, but not his hand cupping her cotton clad pussy. "Oh, Daddy, why does being spanked make me feel all hot and..."

THWACK.

"Ooh, that was a good one. I think I've been so bad that I shouldn't have any panties to protect my ass."

Fred took the hint and peeled down her panties. He leaned back and gazed in wonder at her beautiful ass and cleanly shaved pussy. His hand automatically moved and he watched as he stroked her ass and marvelled at how soft and firm it felt.

"I told my teacher I would suck his..."

THWACK.

"Awwww, that felt good," she gasped.

Fred looked at her ass and saw a red imprint of his hand on her cheek. "Was that too hard," he asked, breaking character.

Sandy was trying to understand why she was liking this so much. "No, Daddy. I think I deserve harder for how bad I've been."

Fred couldn't spank her anymore. Her pussy had him in a trance and his cock was straining to be released from his boxers. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks as his hand went between her legs and felt her warm, wet, pussy. A second later his boxers were off. He yanked her panties down and threw them to the floor.

"Cut the Daddy stuff, Sandy. From now on I'm Freddy," he said commandingly, as he aimed his cock at her pussy. "Are you sure about this?"

Sandy felt his cock touch her pussy lips and she gasped. "Fuck me, Freddy. I'm yours."

Fred slid his cock into her pussy and he grabbed hold of her hips. He looked down at her beautiful ass and closed his eyes to take in the feeling of her tight, hot, moist, pussy. Instinct took over and his hips pulled back before he thrust his cock into her. His mind went blank. The animal inside took over and he thrust in and out of the beautiful, sexy, young lady beneath him.

Sandy was amazed. She had expected her father to be gentle, but was loving how he was fucking her. Her whole body felt him fuck her. Every time he thrust deep into her, crushing his body against hers, she felt a tremor crash through her body. "Fuck me, Freddy. I love your balls slapping my pussy," she called out. "Harder."

Fred didn't need any encouragement. His grip on her hips tightened as he increased his speed, pulling her onto his cock every time he thrust into her. Minutes passed and he felt his semen rising as beads of sweat dripped from his brow. He wanted to pull out and make it last longer, but his body wouldn't let him.

"I'm gonna come," he breathlessly announced.

"In my pussy," Sandy ordered.

"Aaarrrrggghhhhh" Fred moaned as his semen erupted from his cock into her pussy. He held her still as his cock pulsed, pumping all his sperm into her. A moment later he was spent and his body gave way as he rolled off her onto the bed.

"Oh, Freddy, that was fantastic," Sandy said, as she snuggled into his side.

Jenny was breathing heavily as she felt the warmth of Glyn's chest on her torso. He kissed her neck and slowly moved down and kissed her shoulder. He moved lower and she felt her nipples harden. Glyn kissed the top of her breasts and moved lower.

She shuddered when he sucked a nipple into his mouth. She gasped for breath when he pinched the other nipple and continued his journey down, kissing her stomach as he moved lower.

"Please, Glyn," Jenny moaned.

Glyn kissed her panty clad pubic mound, before kissing the inside of her thigh. Jenny closed her eyes and felt him kiss her other thigh. The anticipation was driving her crazy with lust. He slid his hands beneath her and gently raised her off the bed. She felt him slide her panties down her legs and then they were gone. She was now completely exposed to him and hoped he liked her body.

"Very sexy," Glyn whispered, as if he had read her mind.

She looked down to see him lick up the side of her labia. Her breaths shortened as he licked the other side of her labia. "God," she thought, "he certainly knows what he's doing."

Glyn felt Jenny writhe as he licked and kissed all around her pussy. When he kissed her pussy, her feet pushed down onto the bed, forcing her hips up and her pussy into his face. Glyn pulled away and blew a warm stream of air over her pussy.

Jenny moaned then felt his fingers spread her pussy open. "Any moment now," she thought. She opened her eyes to see Glyn suck her clit into his mouth. His tongue danced over her clit and she knew it wouldn't be long for her first orgasm.

Glyn slid his index finger into her and stroked the top of her pussy. He used the 'come to me' gesture with his finger that he knew Sandy loved. When he noticed Jenny close her eyes and roll her head to the side, he was certain it was working. He continued stroking her G-spot, then licked her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

A minute later and Jenny couldn't hold back any more. She thrust her hips up off the bed and her pussy into his face. Glyn kept sucking on her clit as she came, then collapsed back onto the bed.

"Phwoar," she moaned, as she got her breath back. She watched him take off his jeans and boxers and then she saw his cock. "Sandy wasn't lying," was her first thought. Then she wondered if she would be able to take all of him.

Glyn lay on his side beside her and pulled her to him. He kissed her and she kissed him back. She felt his hard cock against her stomach and gasped at the heat from it.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear. "Don't make love to me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

Glyn raised himself onto his knees and sat on his haunches beside her as he put a hand between her legs. Jenny reached out and took his cock in her hand as he played with her pussy. She was amazed at how thick it was, unable to get her fingers around it.

After a minute of mutual masturbation, Glyn thought her pussy was hot and wet enough for him. He looked her in the eye, smiled and never broke eye contact as he shifted down the bed. After stroking the back of her thighs, he lifted her legs and pushed them all the way up to her shoulders.

Jenny remembered this position. She slid her arms inside her legs and hooked them back over her shoulders. Glyn couldn't believe how horny she looked. Her arms forced her tits together and up towards him. The intensity in her eyes screamed sex. He knelt between her legs, took hold of his cock and rubbed it over her clit. Jenny gasped and couldn't wait for him to fuck her.

Glyn eased the first two inches of his cock into her pussy and watched her reaction. He pushed another inch in, then she gasped and went rigid. "It's okay," he said reassuringly. "Take a moment to get used to it." When he felt her relax, he slowly fed her pussy more of his cock.

"Meow," Jenny said lustfully. "My pussy likes your cock."

Glyn chuckled and pushed in further. He looked down to get a measure on his cock and pushed it further and further inside until all of his cock was inside her. He'd never buried his cock all the way into a pussy before and he loved the feeling of his balls brushing against her ass.

"Are you okay?" He asked, with genuine concern.

"Give me a moment," she said, panting. "Jesus, that's big."

When Jenny nodded, he started to fuck her. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Sandy's, but it meant he could fuck her harder. Jenny was the first woman he had been able to bury his cock inside. He loved the feeling of crushing his body against hers. He loved the feeling of his balls slapping against her ass. Most of all he loved the look on her face -- pure lust. She wanted him. She wanted his cock. She wanted all of him.

Minutes passed and Glyn couldn't stop looking at her face. Every time he thrust into her expression changed. Shock, joy, wonder, lust, fulfilment.

"Oh, God, YES," she cried out. "Fuck meeee."

Her mind went blank. All she could do was feel the pleasure her body was giving her. The pleasure his cock was giving her. How completely full she felt. The heat of their passion was burning her up. Every nerve ending in her body was pushing her limits. She lost control. She submitted her body to be his to fuck into ecstasy.

"She's got to be close," Glyn thought. "That face is so fucking sexy. She's burning up. God, she feels hot. So fucking sexy."

As Jenny reached up to feel his chest, her thoughts were scrambling: "Oh my, God, that feels... His cock is... Oh no, I need a pee. Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna... That's it, stroke my... Oh fuck, I've never felt so good. Look at him, those muscles. His cock is... Oh, Jesus, fuck, I'm gonna... What's happening to me? Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Fuck, yes!" She screamed out. "Ahhhhhhh..."

When he heard her scream he thought he'd hurt her and pulled out. A stream of her orgasm squirted from her pussy and splashed against the headboard.

"MORE," she yelped, and he pushed his cock back in. A few thrusts later he felt her hand push him away. He pulled out and she wailed as her second squirt covered her body and face. "MORE," she demanded, trying to lick her own come from her face. He slammed his cock back in and fucked her hard. When he saw her eyes bulge and her mouth open, he pulled out. Another squirt erupted from her pussy and she came in her own mouth, eagerly trying to swallow as much as she could, her head thrashing from side to side.

Glyn rubbed her pussy with his hand and another squirt exploded from her. She looked at him like she was possessed and another squirt splashed all over her face. She growled like a dog and a final squirt rocketed from her pussy before she collapsed, her legs crashing to the bed. Glyn knelt by her side, watching her convulse and shudder for the next minute. He listened to her groan, unable to control her body or her brain. Just consumed by sexual pleasure.

It took her ten minutes for Jenny to regain control. When she tried to speak, Glyn shushed her and put a finger to her lips. He knew she was exhausted and her body too sensitive to be touched. What he had witnessed was something special and he wanted her to bask in the moment. To think about the pleasure her body gave her. Minutes later she drifted off to sleep.

Glyn and Sandy had agreed before that they wouldn't talk about their experiences with her parents. 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' was the line he used. Sandy once commented that 'incest is nicest,' but reassured him that she was only playing with words. They had also agreed that neither of them would play alone. It wouldn't be right for Sandy to entertain her father and leave her mother frustrated, or vice-versa.

Sandy and Glyn continued having sex on a daily basis. Sometimes they made love and sometimes it was 'Slut Time' as Sandy called it. On Thursday evening Glyn received a text from Jenny asking them to come over the following evening. When he confirmed they would be there he received another text informing him to wait in the kitchen and Sandy to go to Fred's study, knock and wait outside.

The next day when they arrived at the house, Sandy gave Glyn a kiss before heading off to the study. She knocked on the door and took a step back. Seconds later Jenny came out and closed the door.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." She stated and walked away.

Sandy was momentarily confused. "Oh, goodie," she thought. "He's going to give me a medical. Kinky."

A minute later and Sandy was getting frustrated. She was a little surprised when Fred opened the door. He was wearing a doctor's white lab coat and had a stethoscope around his neck.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Ms. Shore. Please, come inside."

As she entered the study she was again surprised when she saw a massage table at the back of the room. A tingle ran through her when she thought that would be where they would have sex.

"Have a seat, Fred gestured as he sat down behind his desk. "Now what seems to be the problem?"

"I've got a... a sore throat," she blurted out, unable to think of anything else.

Fred got up and came around to her side of the desk. "Open wide and say aahh." Sandy opened her mouth and Fred pretended to look inside. "Ah yes," he commented. "I can see where it looks a bit sore. I've got a special cream for that which I will give you later."

Sandy shivered as she thought about his special cream.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" Fred asked, with a professional tone, as he sat back down.

"I... I, err, it's a bit embarrassing really." She replied coyly. "I get these hot flushes and they... They make me feel horny all the time."

"Oh really," Fred replied, surprised how quickly she came up with that response. "And where do you get these hot flushes?"

"They... They usually start on my neck," she replied, as she stroked the back of her neck. "Then they move down to my breasts," she continued and moved her hand down over her tits. "And finish between my legs."

"Whereabouts between your legs?" Fred enquired.

"On my... My vagina." She replied, pretending to be embarrassed.

"If it would make you more comfortable, you may call it your pussy."

"Thank you, doctor. I was wondering if there might be something wrong with my pussy?"

"I will need to take a look at the respective parts of your body where you get these hot flushes. I'll wait outside while you get undressed and lie down on the table."

Fred rose from the desk and Sandy noticed the bulge in his pants. "I've never considered fucking my doctor." She thought, as Fred left the room. After taking all her clothes off, she lay down on the massage table and waited for the doctor to come back.

Three minutes was how long Fred had decided he should wait. One minute for her to undress and two minutes for her anticipation to build. He took out his phone and used the stopwatch, so he didn't rush back too early. They were the longest three minutes of his life.

"Okay, Ms. Shore," Fred commented, when he entered. "Let's take a look and see if I can find anything."

Seeing her lying naked on the table gave him an instant erection. He told himself not to dive in, but it was tempting. Fred began the inspection by gently stroking the sides of her neck.

"Everything seems okay there." He said, as he positioned the stethoscope in his ears. "Now I'll listen to your heart beat."

"Ooh, that's cold." Sandy said, as he placed the scope against her breast.

Fred tried to listen to her heart beat, but couldn't concentrate on anything other than her tits. Her wonderful pert tits. "A little bit quick, but that's to be expected." He commented, and put the scope down.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
1...456789