Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

"Arghhhhh," she screamed, as her orgasm ripped through her.

"I'm gonna come soon." Glyn announced.

Sandy clawed at the bed and pulled herself away from him. Glyn instinctively let go, thinking he had hurt her. Then his eyes almost burst from their sockets as Sandy got off the bed and knelt before him.

She looked up into his eyes. "Come on my face. Paint my face," she ordered, as she grabbed his cock with both hands and jerked him off. "I want you to come all over me. Your slut wants your come."

That was more than Glyn could take. Rope after rope of semen exploded from his cock as Sandy aimed it at her pretty face. When he was finished she was barely recognisable.

"WOW!" Was all Glyn could say before his knees buckled and he collapsed onto the bed.

"That was better than wow," Sandy replied, as she wiped the come from her eyes. "That was fucking awesome."

Five minutes later Sandy returned from the bathroom to find Glyn asleep. "Men," she thought. "Well, at least it will quicken his recovery for later." She checked herself in the mirror and went downstairs and found Mary in the kitchen.

"Hi, Mary. I didn't realize you were home." Mary chuckled. "What?" Sandy asked, without thinking.

"Hon, I think half the street knows you two are home."

Sandy gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Mary chuckled again. "You've got nothing to be sorry for, Hon. Don't worry about the neighbours, it's just jealously."

Sandy got a drink of water and sat down at the table. "We were a bit 'out there' today, so thanks about not minding. Did you enjoy your swim?"

"Yes, thanks, Hon. And I had a good chat with your Mom".

Sandy rolled her eyes and looked away.

Mary noticed. "What's the matter?"

Sandy sighed. "I'm worried about Mom and Daddy splitting up." She paused to gage Mary's expression. "Can I ask your advice," she said tentatively.

"Sure, I'll help if I can."

"They haven't had sex in years. I love them both and I want them to stay together."

Mary tried to think of something to say.

"Daddy is a bit extra-special for me. Do you think it would be alright if I had sex with him?"

Mary didn't see that one coming and sat shocked for a few moments until she cleared her throat. "Sandy, Hon, who am I to judge you on something like that." She thought some more about the situation and about her son. "All I can say is that you should ask Glyn's permission before you do anything."

Sandy frowned. "Why? I don't need to ask his permission."

"Yes you do. Just like he would ask your permission before he has sex with your Mom." Mary replied sternly, beginning to understand the game Sandy was playing.

Sandy was surprised Mary had figured out her plan so quickly, but felt reassured by not being judged. Lost in thought, she slowly rose from the table and made her way out of the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later Mary heard them bound down the stairs and shout their goodbyes before they left. She wondered if she should question Glyn about what was happening. What she had done, she had done as a mature adult. Then she thought they are both adults and old enough to make their own mistakes.

After a few games of tennis Sandy went to her room to remove her bra. Tonight she felt emboldened and she slipped off her panties before grabbing her makeup book and going downstairs to join her Daddy. Fred looked up when Sandy entered the room and noticed her pert nipples. He averted his gaze without making eye contact and continued watching the news channel.

Sandy sat opposite him and placed the book on her lap with her legs closed. After flicking through several pages, she stopped on one that would like she was reading. Instead, she was thinking about how and when she should expose her pussy to her Daddy. The thrill of it was turning her on and she felt the warmth between her legs spread all over her body.

When she was ready, she lifted her book in front of her face and turned it to look like she was studying a picture. Having learnt movement always got his attention, she opened her legs and felt a wave of exhilaration sweep through her. She counted to five, closed her legs, returned the book to her lap and turned a page.

Sandy's thoughts were racing ahead of her: "Phwoar that felt good. He's got to want me now. Do it again. Do it again. I want him to crawl over here and lick my pussy. Make me come, Daddy. I'm yours, fuck me, Daddy."

Now she felt confident enough to look at him and make it obvious her pussy was his to fuck. She opened her legs and a surge of adrenalin pulsed through her as she looked up at her father. Nothing. Fred was concentrating on the TV. She looked at his crotch hoping to see some tenting. Nothing.

"Daddy," she said quietly and got no reply. "Daddy," she called louder, snapping him out of his reverie.

"Sorry, Honey, I was a million miles away," he replied, turning to face her and seeing her legs open, exposing her pussy. He quickly looked up at her face, "What's up, Honey," he asked, thinking: "Don't look down. Don't look down. Please, close your legs. Is she doing this on purpose. She's showing me her pussy. She still hasn't closed her legs. Oh fuck, my cock is..."

"You know those dresses we bought for the party. It turns out it's a fancy dress party, would you mind if I showed you my costume. I mean, to see if it's good enough?" She asked, willing him to look down.

"Sure, Honey," he replied, turning away without looking at her pussy.

Sandy jumped up from the sofa and skipped out of the room. "He just looked at my pussy," she told herself. "God I feel good. Jeez, is that my pussy juice on my leg. Don't mop it up. Let him see it. Let him know I'm wet for him. God, I feel horny."

Fred wondered if what he had just seen was real or had he imagined it. Had he really just seen his daughter expose her pussy to him. He felt his cock twitch and harden. He told himself to concentrate on the news and it would go away.

Five minutes later Sandy strode in and stood before him. "Jesus H. Christ," he thought. "She's wearing the fantasy outfit I got Jenny. Fuck me, she looks good."

"I found this in Mom's wardrobe," Sandy casually commented, even though her heart was pounding against her chest. "I'm not sure about the white stockings, but I like this tartan miniskirt. The blouse is a bit tight, but I think it's meant to be. I want to look like one of those barmaids in Hooters. What do you think, Daddy?"

Fred was barely able to look away. He cleared his throat. "Sandy, Honey, I don't really think that is appropriate for a party," he said, as she gave him a twirl.

His brain almost exploded when he saw her fox tail. "Oh, God," he thought. "She's got a fox tail butt plug in her ass. This is too much. This has got to stop. Fuck, she looks hot. Don't think of her like that."

"Why, Daddy? What's wrong with it?" She coyly asked.

"It's... Err..." Fred stuttered. "Honey, that's an outfit to be worn in the bedroom, not to a party."

"What? I don't understand," she replied, feigning puzzlement. "Does Mom wear this in the bedroom?"

"Err, no," he answered honestly.

"I'm confused." Sandy replied, knowing she had him hooked. "Do you like the tail? I thought if I'm going to be a foxy chic, I would look good with a foxy tail. What do you think?

"Sandy, I really don't want you to go out dressed like that. I rarely tell you what to do, but would you please go and get changed into your normal clothes. Now." He said sternly.

Sandy pretended to be disappointed. "Okay, Daddy. If you don't want me to wear it, I won't," she said glumly and walked away.

Fred watched her leave, taking another look at her fox tail. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked himself. "What is she doing?"

Once his semi-erection had subsided, he got up and went to find Jenny. As he approached the kitchen, he stopped in the doorway. The sight before him was Glyn's back as he stood behind Jenny at the stove, with his head over her shoulder. That was enough for him, he turned and walked away to his study.

Later that night when he was in bed with Jenny, Fred tried to focus on his book, but couldn't concentrate. He knew things hadn't been good, bedroom wise, between him and Jenny, but he also knew he wanted her to be happy. The overriding thought though, was he had to stop his daughter's inappropriate behaviour. He sighed, put his book down and sat upright.

"I've noticed when Glyn comes over, he spends a lot of time with you and Sandy spends a lot of time with me. Sandy's behaviour has been a bit disturbing. How's Glyn been with you?

Jenny realized he knows and took a breath. "He has been a bit flirtatious, but nothing serious."

Fred steeled himself, "I think we need to have a talk to them about their behaviour." Then looked at Jenny to see her reaction.

Jenny closed her eyes, thought about Mary's reply to her offer. She tried to think how things could unfold. She didn't want to lose Fred. Then it hit her. Her daughter had been trying to seduce Fred. Her own father. Incest.

"You're right. We've got to put a stop to it."

The following day Fred spent most of his time helping Jenny with the garden. He didn't want to be alone with Sandy and he needed time to think about what he was going to say. By mid-afternoon he was ready and sent Sandy a text asking her to bring Glyn over at eight o'clock this evening.

At the according time, Glyn and Sandy arrived and were escorted by Jenny into the living room. Neither of them knew what was happening, both sensed there was a strange atmosphere and they began to feel uneasy. Fred entered and they noticed the serious expression wrought on his face.

Fred sat on the sofa opposite them and readied himself. "Sandy, Glyn, we need to have a talk about what has been going on. Your Mom and I both appreciate your concern for us and it is true to say we do have some issues to work out. But your actions have gone way too far. I want you to stop what you've been doing and return to being the people we love and respect. It stops now. Do you understand?"

Jenny took a seat next to Fred and held his hand to show her support.

Glyn felt his heart sink. He thought he had ruined everything. "I'm so sorry Mr. Shore, Mrs. Shore. It won't happen again and I hope you can forgive us for being..." He stopped when he felt Sandy hold his hand.

"Mom, Daddy, we're sorry. But I want you to know why we did it. We did it hoping it would make you both horny and then you would have sex. If you didn't, then I would have sex with you, Daddy, and Glyn would have sex with Mom. That way we'd keep you two together."

Fred felt like he'd been poleaxed. His inner core ripped from his body. Jenny's mouth was ajar. She was unable to comprehend the magnitude of what her daughter had just said. Fred stood and walked behind the sofa. He felt the red mist descend and then he snapped.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouted. "You can't have sex with me, I'm your father. Jesus, are you sick or something. And you, you were going to have sex with my wife. Are you seriously trying to ruin this family? Get out! Go! Don't ever come back!"

Glyn made to leave, but Sandy grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the sofa.

"I can't..." Fred bleated out in astonishment. "I don't... What the hell were you thinking?" He said pleadingly, as he sat back down next to Jenny and held his head in his hands. Jenny put an arm around his back and comforted him.

Sandy rose to her feet and faced her father. She felt her anger rise and strained to remain in control.

"Have you finished?" She asked, rhetorically. "Right, my turn. I'm just trying to make you two happy. God, Daddy, I've felt your cock harden beneath me so I sure know you want to have sex with me."

Fred looked at Sandy, unable to understand it was his daughter speaking.

"I sure as hell know Mom wants to have sex with Glyn and Glyn wants to make her happy. We're all consenting adults and I'm on the pill, so there's no need to worry about children. I want to have sex with you, Daddy. Hell, there's nothing wrong with it, Glyn has sex with his mom and I want to..."

Sandy fell silent at the sight of her parent's expressions. Then she realized what she had just said.

With his head bowed, Glyn stood up and walked away. "I'm so sorry," he heard Sandy say, as he started to run. Sandy ran after him, but he was out of the house and in his truck, before she got to the door. She watched him speed away as she burst into tears and collapsed to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

That night, neither Fred or Jenny were interested in their books. They sat up late discussing what Sandy had told them about Mary and Glyn. She told them that it was the most selfless act of love she had ever heard of. How Mary gave herself so that they could be together. How she had been in love with Glyn, but feared they would never be together. She assured them it wasn't abuse and that it stopped once Glyn and her were together.

Both Fred and Jenny agreed that it was an act of love and that tomorrow they had to assure Mary that her secret would never be shared with anyone. Then they both thought long and hard about the day's events.

"So would you? Jenny asked.

"Would I what?" Fred replied, buying time to think of an answer.

"Would you have sex with our daughter?"

"Would you have sex with Glyn?"

Both paused for thought, knowing they could go on playing games or answer the questions honestly. Jenny broke the impasse.

"From what Sandy has told me about Glyn and if they both agreed, yes I would." She said, relieved at finishing the sentence.

"What has Sandy said about Glyn?

Jenny thought for a moment. "She said he's a considerate lover and he's..." Fred looked up, eager for her to continue. "And he's got a massive cock."

"Oh, right," Fred commented, a little intimidated.

"So, back to you, do you want to fuck our daughter? Wow! When I say it like that, it does sound kinky. So will you?" Jenny asked, as she looked at Fred with her eyes wide open and a smile on her face.

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it." Fred commented. "Recently, when she's been... I don't see her as our daughter, I see a beautify young woman. But I don't think..."

Fred felt a bolt of electricity shoot through his body when Jenny stroked his forearm. "Be honest. She's got a lovely body. Do you want to have sex with her?"

"I... Err, I don't..." Fred stuttered. "Yes. Yes, I do, but..."

"She's not a child anymore. I know I shouldn't be saying this, but it actually makes me horny. She's an adult now and she did say she wants to have sex with you."

Fred sat up next to Jenny against the headboard. "When she said that, I couldn't believe it. My mind..."

Jenny interrupted, "What did your cock think?"

"What?"

"What did your cock think?" She repeated, then noticed his reticence. "It's okay, Fred. If you want to have sex with her and she wants to have sex with you, then why not?"

"Are you sure about this?"

Jenny paused, "Yes. Yes, I think I am. I know I shouldn't be, but if it's what she wants, and Glyn is happy to... If she wasn't your daughter, would you?"

Fred's mind was a whir, then he nodded.

Jenny's eyes flittered, realizing she had got him over the line. "Then you want to have sex with her and I want to have sex with Glyn. I think we should do it."

"I've never looked at her in a sexual way before and now when I look at her, I see you when we met."

"Let's do it," Jenny stated with enthusiasm. "Maybe we could do it once and see how we feel about it afterwards."

Fred tried to compose his thoughts and finally accepted he wanted to have sex with his daughter. Even though he was appalled at the idea, the fact that Sandy said she wanted him, and he now accepted he wanted her, his mind was clear.

"I have a condition, two actually. The first is everyone must consent. No coercion. If anyone isn't a hundred percent in, then we stop. The second is the relationships will only be physical."

Jenny thought about what Fred said, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The first kiss he'd had from her in over a year.

"I'm in," she said, before rolling over and going to sleep.

The next morning Sandy was still in tears. Jenny tried getting her out of bed with consoling words, but they had no effect. So she climbed into bed with Sandy and held her tight. By lunchtime Sandy had decided she needed to see Glyn and explain to him how everything would be alright.

She showered and got herself ready before driving over to his house. If no-one was home she planned to wait for them to return. What she saw when she got there made her feel sick with nerves. On the wall by the front door was a 'For Sale' sign. She ran to the door and banged on it several times. She looked through the windows, but no-one was home.

Glyn wasn't answering his phone, so she tried his work number. "Hurry up, hurry up," she said to herself, when she heard the ring tone. When the phone was answered and she asked to speak to Glyn, she was informed that he had handed in his resignation that morning and walked out.

When she phoned the college where Mary worked, she received the same reply. Mary had also resigned and walked out with no explanation. Sandy began to panic.

"NO! NO! NO!" She screamed out loud.

At ten o'clock that night Sandy was still in her car waiting for Glyn or Mary to return. When Jenny called her, worried where she was, she explained what had happened and reluctantly agreed to come home.

Fred greeted Sandy with a big hug and told her he had talked with the Chief of Police and that they would find Glyn and Mary. He explained that while they were not officially missing persons, he told the Chief he was worried about their wellbeing and feared they might be a danger to themselves. That was enough to convince him to look for them and he would expect to know where they are within the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours.

At mid-day the following day, Fred was surprised to see the Chief of Police at his front door. He welcomed him in and gathered Sandy and Jenny to hear what he had to say. He informed them that they were easy to find by tracking the use of their bank cards and telephones. Then he explained that his officers had checked on them and found them to be safe and well, but did not want to be found.

"You can't tell us where they are?" Sandy asked.

"I'm sorry, but if they don't want to be found, I have to respect their privacy."

Jenny took a step forward. "Would it be prudent to have one of your officers check on them, say, every hour, as we are concerned one of them might do something stupid?"

"For you, Mrs. Shore, I could arrange that."

"And would it be possible for your officer to stop at a florist before visiting them?" Jenny asked with a conspiratorial smile.

The Chief chuckled, "I'll make sure they do. Which florist would that be?"

"I'll give you the details in a moment," Jenny replied, as she went over to a bureau and took out a stack of cards.

Sandy, Fred and the Chief watched as she wrote a message inside each card then asked Sandy and Fred to sign them. She numbered the envelopes one to five and handed them to the Chief.

"We use 'Ralphs' florist on the high street. I'll phone through an order. When do you think you could get an officer to make the first delivery?

The Chief checked his watch, "How does half an hour sound?"

"Perfect," Jenny replied. "The cards are numbered and there's enough for one every hour while the florist is open. We really do appreciate your help and I think we are going to have a couple more guests at our annual gala this year, won't we Fred."

"Certainly," Fred agreed. "We'd be delighted if you and your wife would be our guests."

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
1...34567...9