Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

Fred stopped, unable to believe what he saw. Sandy watched with her mouth wide open, not believing that was her Mom and wondered when she would come like that. Glyn had his arm around Jenny, making sure she didn't fallout of the chair, pleased that she'd had such an explosive orgasm. They all watched Jenny convulse in the chair. Her body twitching uncontrollably. Panting heavily as she bathed in sexual bliss.

"Pull out, Fred," Mary ordered. "Take Jenny and sit her down on that spanking bench."

Fred withdrew, his mind in a haze, still unable to comprehend what he had witnessed. He clicked back into the moment, and helped Jenny out of the chair. Her legs wobbled and he supported her weight as he sat her down on a leather bench.

"Sandy." Mary commanded. "In the chair. Glyn, fuck me with everything you've got."

Glyn paused, concerned for his Mom, "Everything?" He asked, cautiously.

Mary realized her error, "Well, not everything. Make me feel like a rag doll. Fuck me hard."

Sandy hopped up onto the chair, placed her legs over the stocks and wiggled closer until her pussy was in Mary's face. When she felt Mary's tongue, she sighed with relief, then reached down and spread her pussy wide open.

Glyn lined his cock up against her pussy and gently inched his way inside. Mary flinched and he stopped to give her time to adjust to his size. "More," she ordered, and Glyn pushed seven inches of his fat cock into her.

This was easily the most erotic sex he had ever had. He couldn't believe it - His Mom impaled on his cock while she ate his girlfriend's pussy. He grabbed her hips and rocked back and forth into her pussy as he watched the facial expressions on Sandy's face. "Wow," he thought. "She looks so fucking horny. Let's make this last. I want to see her come at least a couple of times. Her first won't take long and two and three will be soon after."

Five minutes later, Sandy could feel her orgasm build. "That's it, Mary. Suck on my clit. Ahhh, that feels good." She pinched her nipples and squealed. "I'm gonna... cu, cu, cu, urrgghhhhh," she moaned as she came.

Glyn had never seen anyone else make Sandy orgasm and the fact it was his Mom made him even hornier. He lowered his body onto Mary's back and felt the intense heat of her body against his. "Wow," he thought. "She's on fire. Feel the heat, God, she's hot." He reached under and rubbed her clit.

Mary gasped out loud. "Come for me, Mary. Come on my big, hard, fucking cock," he commanded. Even he was surprised that he could say such words, but it had the desired effect and he felt her pussy clamp on his cock.

"Right there, keep doing that," Mary bleated. "Ahhhh, yes, yes, yes!" She screamed as she came.

Glyn felt her body go limp and he held her up. For a second he wondered if she was hurt, then heard her say: "Keep fucking me."

Sandy watched as Glyn made Mary orgasm and that made her come again. She'd never had a threesome before and being with Glyn and Mary was perfect. "Number three coming right up," she said to herself as she strummed her clit.

"Lick my pussy," Sandy pleaded, and watched Mary's tongue snake along her slit up to her clit. The warm, wet, feel of her tongue was enough to trigger orgasm number three. Everything went black and she revelled in the pleasure her body gave her. When she opened her eyes, the site before her blew her mind.

Jenny's wrists were strapped to the bench and Fred pulled the buckle tight securing her last free limb. With his cock fully erect, he took a second to admire his restrained wife. "Which hole first?" He asked himself. "Her mouth," he answered.

Sandy watched him move in front of her mother and say: "Open wide," then force his cock all the way into her mouth. Jenny gagged and Fred pulled back to allow her to take a breath, before thrusting his cock back in. Each time she gagged he withdrew his cock.

Jenny quickly understood Fred liked the feeling of his cock in her throat. She took a deep breath and held it, as Fred face fucked her several times before she had to gag. After repeating this several times, Jenny wasn't sure how much more she could take, thinking she might pass out.

Fred looked down at Jenny and saw her saliva drool over his cock. The vein on the side of her forehead was clearly visible and her face was beetroot red. "Good Girl," he commented and stroked her cheek. "Pussy time," he stated and moved around behind her.

Sandy heaved herself up onto the chair to watch her parent's bondage fucking. She couldn't take her eyes off her father pounding his cock into her mother. When she heard her Mom demand 'harder', she just thought: "Way to go, Mom."

Then it struck her. She got off her chair, moved it out of the way and bent down to Mary. "You clever bitch," she whispered, as she turned Mary's head to see Fred and Jenny fucking. "You did what we couldn't." She turned Mary's head back to her and kissed her fully on the lips. "Thank you," she said, as she broke the kiss and stood up.

Sandy's mind raced, considering all the possibilities. Then she knew there was one thing she had to do.

"Glyn, stop and hold Mary while I get her out of this," she said, bending down to unhook the spreader bar from her ankles. "Have you got her?" Glyn nodded as she unlocked the stocks. Mary's body went limp as she was released and Glyn held her upright.

"Carry her over to the bed." Sandy instructed.

Glyn picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. Sandy crawled up beside her, stroked Mary's hair away from her face and looked her straight in the eye. "We're both going to make love to you, Mary. Would you like that?"

Mary smiled through her exhaustion and gently nodded. Then her eyes closed and she fell asleep. Sandy snuggled in beside Mary and put her arm around her, holding her tight as she kissed her forehead. "Thank you, Mary," she whispered.

Glyn could see the love in Sandy's eyes as she said those words. He lay down behind Sandy and wrapped his arm around both of them. Sometime later when they woke, Sandy decided they would be more comfortable in her room and led them out of the dungeon. As they walked down the corridor they noticed the light on her parent's bedroom. Sandy stepped inside, then motioned for Glyn and Mary to join her.

Fred and Jenny were asleep in the spooning position on top of the duvet. Evidence of their reignited passion for each other glistened on Fred's cock and Jenny's pussy. Sandy felt a pang of jealousy when she noticed the soaked bed cover, "When will I come like that?" She asked herself.

"Oh Mary," Sandy said in a hushed tone, as she took Mary's hand in hers and looked at her sleeping parents. "I didn't think I could love you any more than I do, but you're amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you." Then she looked at Glyn and she frowned.

"What?" He quietly asked.

"Have you come yet?" Sandy replied.

Glyn smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry about me."

Sandy turned back to Mary, "I think we should both make love to him," Mary smiled back at her and gently nodded.

Sandy led them to her bedroom. "You're in the middle, Mary." She said, guiding her onto the bed. Mary lay down and opened her arms wide, inviting them to join her. They both lay on their sides beside Mary and felt the heat from her body against theirs.

"I love you, Mary," Sandy said, as she leaned forward and gently kissed her. As she moved her lips to Mary's neck and kissed her lovingly, Glyn kissed his Mom on the lips. To Mary it didn't register that it was her son. To her, he was a considerate and passionate young man that was going to make love with her. When Glyn moved his kisses to her neck to mirror Sandy's actions, Mary moaned with pleasure.

Sandy returned her attention to Mary's face and kissed her cheek before kissing her lips. She opened her mouth and slowly pushed her tongue forward. Mary warmly welcomed her tongue and kissed her back. When Glyn felt Sandy's hand pull at his neck, he turned and watched Sandy and Mary French kissing. When Sandy broke the kiss he took her place and probed his tongue into her mouth.

Sandy watched them kiss and thought it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She was so excited she giggled out loud, then pushed her face alongside Glyn's. Glyn leaned an inch to his side and all three tongues danced together. Licking each other. Tickling the tips of their tongues together. All three loving this new experience. They took turns French kissing Mary and each time they finished with all three tongues squishing together.

Sandy giggled again. "That was... Amazing!" She said, as she leaned down and kissed Mary's Breast. Glyn followed and kissed her other breast.

Mary had never in her life been so turned on. When they both sucked on her nipples, she felt her body heave itself upwards, forcing her nipples further inside their mouths. After what seemed an eternity of kissing, licking and sucking, Mary felt Sandy's hand move down her stomach and she moaned out loud. Glyn caressed her thigh and slowly moved his hand upwards.

Sandy watched Glyn move his hand over Mary's thigh and timed it so their hands both slipped between her legs at the same time. She stroked the inside of one thigh and Glyn the other.

Mary's heart was beating rapidly and the anticipation was driving her crazy. "Huh," she gasped as she felt two fingers, one from each hand, enter her pussy. "Oh my, God," she said quickly, trying to look down. "That feels so good."

Glyn and Sandy simultaneously stopped sucking on her nipples and leaned up on their hands to look at Mary. Her eyes were on stalks, staring intensely at the hands between her legs. Sandy moved her hand to Mary's clit and Glyn snaked another finger into her pussy. A minute later, the pressure from Sandy's hand on her clit and Glyn making 'come to me' strokes with his fingers, was too much for her.

"I'm gonna come," she announced, as she thrust her head back onto the pillow and arched her back off the bed. Her orgasm ripped through and exploded out of her pussy, squirting her juices into the air.

Sandy instinctively thrust her head forward towards Mary's pussy and opened her mouth, wanting a reward. Mary opened her eyes to see her second squirt splash on Sandy's face and into her mouth. Her body went limp and she lay panting for breath. When Glyn leaned over her to kiss Sandy, Mary realized she had the two most perfect lovers she could dream of.

"Make love to her," Sandy told Glyn, as she moved up to be beside Mary. "You taste so sweet," she said, before kissing her on the lips.

Mary opened her mouth, inviting Sandy's tongue. She wanted to taste her own come. Then she felt Glyn slowly slide his cock into her pussy. Never before had she felt so sexy. So desired. So complete. So loved.

Sandy broke the kiss as Glyn leaned forward and lay his body against Mary's. The heat from his body caused Mary to gasp and then he kissed her. Sandy watched by their side as they made love. She adored the slow burning intensity and how tender Glyn was with Mary. She watched them kiss as he rocked his hips back and forth and gently slid his cock in and out of her pussy.

When Mary orgasmed, she wrapped her arms and legs around Glyn and held him tight. Sandy watched their bodies lock together in unison. Right then she knew what love looked like and was surprised when Mary softly pushed Glyn away.

Glyn eased his erect cock out of her pussy and knelt between her legs. He thought about the intensity of their love making and realized he'd never experienced that before.

"You two look so beautiful together," Sandy said and felt a tear roll down her cheek.

Mary brushed the tear away, knowing it was a tear of happiness. "Your turn now, Hon,"

Sandy thought for a second, rolled a leg over Mary and got on top of her. "Make love to both of us. From now on we share everything."

Glyn's erection throbbed as he looked at the site before him. The two women he loved, kissed passionately with their bodies locked together. He rose and slid his cock into Sandy's pussy, surprised at how wet she was. He pumped his cock into her and within a minute he felt her pussy muscles clamp to his cock as she came. Sandy climbed forward and Glyn withdrew his cock from her and slid it back into Mary.

"We share everything?" He heard Sandy say to Mary and saw Mary nod. Sandy rolled off her and positioned her head next to Mary's. She looked up at Glyn and said: "Come on both of us."

Glyn almost came from just hearing those words and managed to pull out of Mary. He couldn't believe the sexiest site he could imagine was right in front of him. The two most beautiful women he had ever known both wanted him. His desire for both of them was overwhelming and he knew he would come quickly.

He positioned himself with a knee between each pair of legs and grabbed his cock. Seconds later his first rope of semen exploded from his cock and splattered over Sandy's tits. The second stream he aimed at Mary and it splashed over her chest and throat. When both women leaned forward with their tongues out, he sprayed his come across their mouths, then collapsed back onto his haunches.

"Christ," he thought, "that was fucking unreal. Oh my, God, they're kissing. Jesus, I'm the luckiest man alive."

After watching them kiss for what seemed like ages, Glyn leant forward and kissed them both. He didn't care if he got a taste of his seed. He needed to kiss the two women he loved with all his heart and soul.

Sandy and Glyn fell asleep on either side of Mary with their arms wrapped around her. Mary knew her life was changed. She loved them both and for the first time in her life she felt truly loved.

The end.

(Again)

(For now)

If you liked it, please leave a message.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
1...456789