Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

Sandy was pleased how easy this part of her plan had come together. She felt her heart race as she prepared to undress for her father. Her fingers trembled as she undid the buttons on her shirt and she slowly took it off. She turned her head away to let him look at her black lace bra. "OK," she said to herself. "He must have liked that. I wonder if this will get him hard?" She kicked off her shoes and moved so he could see her ass as she undid her jeans.

Fred tried not to look as she undressed, but couldn't help himself when she exposed her bra clad breasts. "God, she's..." His mind went blank when she peeled her jeans off to reveal she was wearing matching black lace panties with black stockings and suspenders.

"Wow." He said involuntarily.

Sandy turned and struck a pose, "You like this, Daddy?" She asked, knowing the answer.

Fred averted his gaze. "Sorry, that just came out."

She took a black cocktail dress from the hanging rail and deliberately took longer than was needed to unzip the back. "I'll be wearing this set with the dress, so I need to know if they work together."

Fred looked at the wall thinking: "Don't look. Christ, don't think of her like that. Jeez, she looks..." His thoughts stopped and he trembled when he heard her say:

"Zip me up, please, Daddy."

Fred composed himself and looked at her in a tight fitting dress that accentuated her curves. He approached and took hold of the zip as he admired the smooth skin on her back. The scent of her perfume struck him and he inhaled deeply as he pulled the zip to the top, then backed away.

"How do I look," she asked seductively.

Fred couldn't take his eyes off her. "You look... Absolutely stunning," he managed to say.

Sandy knew she had him hooked. "Thank you, Daddy, but do I look hot?"

Fred wasn't sure if he should answer that question, then heard himself say: "Yes, Honey. Yes... You look hot." He struggled to regain his composure. "Very classy," he commented, as Sandy spun around.

"Thanks again, Daddy. That means a lot to me. Zip."

Fred took hold of the zip and pulled it down exposing her flesh and her suspender belt. He was unable to move, transfixed by her beauty. When she took the straps off her shoulders, he forced himself to turn away. Blood rushed to his cock and he looked down to see it tenting his pants. "Oh, God," he thought. "Think of something else. Football. Tennis. Not tennis -- short skirts. Mary. Not Mary, she's sexy as well. Oh, go down you bastard. One, two, three, four, five..."

By the time he got to fifty his hardening cock had subsided and Sandy was wearing the red cocktail dress.

"Zip, please, Daddy."

Fred tried not to look at her as he zipped up the dress, but when she turned around his eyes went straight for her tits. The dress forced them upwards and out, with plenty of cleavage on display.

"I know you will tell me I look beautiful, but do I look sexy in this?" She asked as she spun around, causing her tits to jiggle.

He looked her straight in the eye and frowned. "I don't think that is a question you should ask your father. Yes, you look beautiful."

Sandy was a little disappointed with his reply. "Oh, don't be silly, Daddy. Glyn's a lot like you and I want to know if I will look sexy for him in this."

"There's not a man alive who won't find you attractive in that, Honey. Okay, turn around." Fred pulled the zip down and without lingering he said: "I'll wait for you outside."

Sandy was pleased with the reaction she drew from her father, but disappointed he hadn't stayed longer. She realized she had made him uncomfortable and tried to think how she could get him over that hurdle.

Fred noticed the frown on Sandy's forehead as she left the changing room. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"I can't decide which one to get. This one is really beautiful," she said, holding out the black dress. "And this one is really sexy," lifting the red dress.

Fred reached out and took the black dress from her. "How about I pay for this one and you pay for that one?"

Sandy felt tears well up and she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh, Daddy, thank you, thank you," she said, before giving him a long kiss on his cheek.

"Come on," Fred said, prizing her away. "Let's pay for these and go and get a coffee."

When they sat down with their coffees, Sandy wondered how Glyn was getting on with her Mom and took out her phone. Glyn answered his phone as soon as it buzzed and turned away from Jenny. She looked at him from behind and inadvertently checked out his butt, then heard him say: "We've only just got here. I'll call you back later."

Glyn got a large shopping cart and followed Jenny into the garden center. The first stop was where the compost was located and she examined the different brands. Glyn asked what was the difference between the brands, but didn't understand the answers when she mentioned soil pH levels and the amount of lime. Jenny selected a bag containing two cubic feet of compost and picked it up.

"Let me," Glyn said, taking the bag from her and estimated it weighed about forty pounds. "How many of these do you need?"

She thought for a moment as Glyn picked up two bags and loaded them onto the cart. She was impressed how light he made them look. "Twenty will be enough for today."

Glyn loaded the bags two at a time until he had loaded seventeen bags, then picked up three bags to finish the load. Jenny watched his muscles flex, "Wow," she thought. "He made that look easy. I weigh about the same as that."

Jenny paid for the compost and wasn't allowed to help as Glyn loaded them into the back of his truck. The sun was shining and Glyn was beginning to sweat as he loaded the last bags into position. She checked the amount of space left and they headed back inside.

Whenever she stopped to examine some plants, Glyn made sure he was at her side and asked questions about what she was looking at. Jenny enjoyed him being so close. Not only was he a good listener and she liked passing on her knowledge of the plants and flowers. But being about thirty centimeters shorter than him, she also enjoyed eyeing his biceps and chest. With a light sheen of perspiration, his T-shirt clung to him and she was surprised at how turned on she felt.

When they completed their shopping spree, Jenny was feeling positively horny. By the time Glyn had finished loading the truck with all the flowers and plants she had decided she wanted to fuck him. How and where was what she was thinking about. She knew her daughter was a naughty girl, but she didn't want to hurt her. She decided when the time was right, she'd ask Sandy to let her have a night with Glyn.

Later that evening Glyn and Sandy spoke on the phone. Sandy described her father's reaction to her stripping down to her underwear and how she thought he had a boner when he unzipped her first dress. Glyn chuckled and proceeded to tell her how Jenny couldn't take her eyes off him when he was lifting and shifting the bags of compost.

Sandy was pleased with how her plan was working and said they would continue doing what they had been doing, before thinking about taking it to the next level. She explained how she hoped getting both her parents horny on a regular basis might rekindle their sex lives. She didn't know her Mom had other ideas.

That night Jenny and Fred were in bed, both reading, or pretending to read. Neither could concentrate and they were both thinking about the events of their day.

"Did Mary enjoy her swim," Jenny casually asked and received an 'uh-huh.' "I imagine she looks good in a swim suit," she continued and got a quick 'yep' for an answer. Wanting more, she decided to be blunt: "Would you?" She asked.

Fred put his book down and looked at her, "Why do you ask?"

Jenny thought for a moment. "I was talking with Sandy a while back and she made me feel guilty for not having sex with you. So I..."

Fred's interest perked up and he sat upright. "Keep going."

Jenny felt her heart beat pounding against her chest. "I... I was thinking, if... If you want to have sex with Mary, that would be okay with me."

Fred's mouth dropped and he took a moment to think. "She's a sexy looking lady," he responded. "But it's you I want to have sex with."

Jenny sighed. "I'm sorry, Fred, but I just don't feel the same. So if you want to, you have my permission."

Fred sunk down into the bed. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't know how to get a lady like her into bed."

"I'll ask her for you, if you want?"

Fred bolted back upright, "What?"

"I don't think she's the type who would cheat on me, so I'll test the water and tell her I'm okay with it."

Fred felt a stirring in his loins. "Err, yeah, okay. Thankyou." He rested back on the headboard contemplating what it would be like with Mary. Then he thought of Jenny. "What do you want if I..."

Jenny had long before figured out her answer to this question. "You're always horny; she's single and Sandy told me she hasn't been on a date in ages."

Fred was surprised at how reasonable she sounded.

"The two of you could take care of each other's needs."

"Oh-Kay," he said slowly, wondering where the conversation might lead.

"Good," she said matter-of-factly. "Let me know when she's next coming over for a swim and I'll ask her." With that said, she rolled over and turned off her bedside light. Fred pondered on what had just happened, then turned off his light.

During the following week Sandy and Glyn managed to play tennis three times. Each session was followed with Sandy teasing her father and Glyn flirting with her mother. The first time she entered the living room to join Fred, everything went to plan and he stared at her pert nipples and noticed her flash her panties at him. The second and third times Sandy entered, Fred was preoccupied thinking of Mary. He wondered what might happen on Saturday and didn't take Sandy's bait.

Glyn had more success with Jenny and moved up a gear by complimenting her on how she was looking. This made her flutter inside and she was also looking forward to Saturday. Her reasoning being if Fred was having sex with Mary, then she would be a step closer to having sex with Glyn.

Mary arrived on Saturday morning and was greeted by Jenny, who was already wearing her high cut swim suit. She explained that Fred was busy and that she would be joining her today. Mary was fine with that and managed to take a good look at Jenny's body before she dived into the pool. She liked what she saw and thought she had a lovely peach shaped ass.

They swam together and stopped every other length to chat. Mostly they talked about Glyn and Sandy and how happy they were for them both. After forty minutes, they both began to tire.

"After a good swim, I like to relax in the hot tub. Care to join me," Jenny asked.

"I'd love to." Mary eagerly replied. "This might surprise you, but I've never actually been in a hot tub."

"You're in for treat. Come on, let's take a shower first."

When they entered the changing room, Mary was surprised when Jenny nonchalantly pulled off her swimming suit and went to take a shower. She immediately though of her times in the swimming team where the girls showered together and reprimanded herself for being surprised. As she peeled off her suit she took a glance at Jenny and thought she had an amazing body.

After showering, Jenny handed Mary a robe and led her to the far end of the pool room where a sunken hot tub was located. She dropped her robe, got into to the tub and invited Mary to join her. Mary sat down beside her and loved the warmth. She wriggled a little and realized she was sat on an air jet, then felt Jenny's hand on her arm.

"Stay there, you'll like this," she said and turned on the jets.

Mary's eyes went wide as the bubbles exploded against her pussy and up over her body.

"Just lie back and enjoy the massage," Jenny said, as she gently pushed Mary back. "If you need to, um... Let go. Feel free and enjoy it. I know I'm going to."

Now Mary really was surprised. Thoughts flew through her mind: "Did she just invite me to enjoy an orgasm. Did she just say she's going to have an orgasm? She wanted me in here, why? Oh, God, that feels good. Now I know where Sandy gets it from. Ooh, that one went up inside, wow." She lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage.

Five minutes later Mary felt wonderful. She felt like she was alone in the universe with invisible gods massaging every inch of her body. Taking care of her every need. She came back to earth and opened her eyes when she heard Jenny moan.

Jenny's head was pushed back against the wall and her body arched upward, rigid. Her tits above the water line and her nipples erect. She was holding her breath as she worked a hand between her legs. She let go and exhaled a long stream of breath as her body relaxed and she slumped back beneath the water.

"I needed that," Jenny commented, as she reached over and squeezed Mary's hand. "Go ahead, enjoy it."

Jenny's orgasm had taken Mary out of her 'moment'. She no longer felt horny. She was curious as to what was happening. Why was this happening.

"What's going on, Jenny?" She asked. "And would you turn the jets down, please."

Jenny saw the look of concern on Mary's face and turned the jets down low as she composed her thoughts. "I have something to ask, but first I want to tell you why." She paused to make sure she had her story straight. "Twenty years ago when I met Fred, he was everything I dreamed of in a man. Handsome, athletic, kind, considerate, and a gentle lover."

Mary wondered where this was leading.

"A couple of years ago I pushed him away and soon after he confessed to a brief affair. He couldn't handle it."

"Oh," Mary said sympathetically.

"I still love Fred, but I no longer look at him sexually. I want more exciting sex."

Mary kept her thoughts to herself: "Here it comes. She wants to have sex with me. Oh, Jesus, what do I do? She does have a gorgeous body and it has been a while since..."

"And I Know Fred has needs as well. I don't want a divorce and I don't want to lose him, but..." Jenny sat up and turned to face Mary.

Mary's mind was a whir: "Here it comes. Do I want to have sex with her? I'd have to get Fred's permission first. Oh, God, what should I do?"

"Mary," Jenny paused, "what I am trying to get to, and it's only if you want to, but if you do want to, you have my permission to have sex with Fred. I know Fred would like to have sex with you."

"Uh, I wasn't expecting that," Mary replied, as she felt the tension in her body sweep away. "I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it, but there's a problem." She reached out and put a hand on Jenny's arm. "Thank you for the offer and it is really tempting, but he's a married man. I'm sorry, I can't."

Jenny felt a pang of shame. "I'm so sorry I asked. I should have known you'd say that. Please forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive," Mary replied. "I think it is very sweet of you thinking of Fred like that."

"Thank you." Jenny replied, thinking about what Mary said. They both considered what they had stated. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Fire away." Mary replied.

"What did you mean when you said you weren't 'expecting that'?"

Mary bit her lower lip and recoiled slightly. Jenny interjected, "It's okay, you don't have to answer."

"Honestly," Mary said quietly. "I thought you wanted to have sex with me." She said and giggled.

Jenny giggled back, "I would like that, but I think I'd get the same answer."

Mary was again surprised, but any tension in the air vanished when Jenny said: "Come on, let's go and get something to eat and forget we ever had this conversation."

When Mary got home that afternoon she was glad the house was empty. She poured herself a glass of wine, went into the living room and curled up in her chair. As she thought about what had happened earlier, she gently drifted off to sleep. She woke when she heard Glyn and Sandy excitedly enter the house and run upstairs.

After Glyn shut the bedroom door and peeled off his T-shirt, Sandy announced: "SLUT TIME," as she bent over face forward onto the bed and hiked up her skirt. Glyn grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her knees. He slapped his hand between her legs and roughly massaged her pussy.

"Ooh, you naughty boy," she said huskily.

Glyn felt how hot and wet she was and pulled his cock out of his fly. He slapped his cock against her ass cheeks, then aimed it at her pussy. Slowly, he inched his cock into her until she flinched. He looked down to get his measurement, then grabbed her hips and rapidly thrust his cock in and out of her tight hole.

Sandy gasped, "Who are you? What have you done with my Glyn? Ooh you bad boy. Go on, fuck me, fuck me harder."

Glyn thrust his cock in and out of her pussy, making sure he never pushed all the way home.

"That's it you dirty boy, fuck me, fuck me, use me, abuse me."

Glyn was getting into the dirty talk. He felt his heart race and beads of sweat run on his forehead. There were so many things he wanted to do to her. He pulled out and his cock slapped up against his stomach. A second later her panties were off and he was out of his jeans. He grabbed her thighs and hoisted her torso up off the bed, leaving only her arms and head for support.

"You ready," he asked aggressively.

"Fuck your slut. Fuck me," Sandy replied.

He bent his knees as he lifted her thighs and slid his cock into her fuck hole. He looked down at her and for a moment remembered the wheelbarrow races he'd had when little. He chuckled to himself then thrust home, revelling in the feel of her tight, wet, hot, pussy.

A minute later Sandy was moaning with pleasure as he rocked her back and forth on his cock. Pushing her forward as he pulled back, then pulling her back onto him as he pushed forward. He increased the tempo and marvelled at the sheen of her pussy juice on his cock.

Sandy clenched hold of the bed cover with both hands as she felt her orgasm build. Seconds later she was a rag doll in his hands as she came. Glyn kept fucking her and she was in a delirium. She couldn't do or say anything as she lost control of her body. Pure pleasure had over-ridden any brain function. She came another two times before she regained the power of speech.

"Ahhhhh, you fucking stud. Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck my ass."

Glyn was amazed at that request. He thrust in hard, then pulled out and lowered her to the bed and her feet to the floor.

Sandy was panting for breath as she wondered what he was doing, then felt him slap his cock against her ass hole. Next she felt her ass cheeks being spread apart. She gasped, realizing what he was going to try. "STOP!" She yelled.

Glyn pulled away. He looked at her and noticed she was scared.

"I'm sorry, Glyn, but there's no way your cock would fit in my ass without doing some serious damage."

The way she took so long pronouncing 'serious' made Glyn smile and he understood she was right. "That's okay, I just lost it for a second."

Sandy smiled at him, knowing she didn't just have a stud to fuck her, she had a considerate stud who was going to fuck her. "Now fuck me again with that big cock and tell me before you come."

Glyn slid his cock back inside her and pumped it in and out, squashing her ass cheeks together. As he continued pumping in and out, in and out, an idea came to him and he thought: "How hard."

Sandy felt another orgasm build. "Fuck me," she thought, "this is multi, four times in ten minutes. Here it comes."

WHACK. Sandy felt the sting on her ass and the sensation vibrate through her body. WHACK. Another vibration shot through the whole of her body. WHACK.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
123456...9