Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy gasped out loud when he cupped her left breast in his hands and squeezed, pretending he was feeling for something. She felt her heart beat quicken and her nipple harden. After he'd examined her right breast, both nipples were erect and her breaths were deeper. She wondered what was going to happen when he picked up a large tubular thermometer and a tube of KY jelly.

"Roll over, please, Ms. Shore. I need to take your temperature."

She rolled over, her eyes wide open, thinking: "No. No he's not. He wouldn't." Then she felt the cold KY jelly on her ass hole. "Oh fuck, yes he is," she thought. "Is that his finger?" She wondered, as Fred massaged the jelly into her ass with his index finger. "I've never had anything in my ass before. That feels... good." She told herself.

Fred stared at her sexy cute ass and couldn't believe he actually had his finger in there. He removed his finger and slid five inches of the thermometer inside her ass.

"Fuck, that feels strange," Sandy thought, as she felt the glass tube penetrate her ass. "But I like it. Shame Glyn can't fit his cock in there."

Fred stood still, admiring the sight in front of him and had to suppress a laugh at the surreal image. "Temperature is a little high," he stated, after removing the thermometer. "But that's to be expected with a hot young lady like you. Roll back over, please."

Sandy rolled back over, wondering how he was going to fuck her. "Doctor," she said seductively. "Do you really think I'm hot?"

"Your temperature is a little bit high," he replied, not breaking character. "Now I need to take a look at your pussy. Open your legs."

Sandy duly obliged and watched him stare at her pussy. Now she wanted him. Her nipples were hard and her tits heaved upwards with every breath she took. She needed his cock. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering and were ready for take-off.

"Everything looks fine," he commented. "I just need to have a feel inside to check everything is in the right place." Fred slid two fingers into her pussy and his thumb onto her clit.

"Ooh, doctor, that makes me feel funny inside." Sandy cooed, as she massaged her breasts. "I think you are turning me on, doctor. That feels so nice." She said, and rose up onto her elbows for a better look.

Fred looked up at her face as he continued massaging her G-spot and her clit. Her eyes were full of passion and her mouth hung open as she breathed deeply.

"Oh, doctor," Sandy gasped. "This funny feeling. I think I need your cock inside me to cure me of this feeling."

Fred couldn't resist any longer. He released his cock from his fly and pulled her towards him. Breaking character for a second, he asked: "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she whimpered. "I need your cock to cure me."

That was all Fred needed and he rammed his cock into her pussy. He tried to remember the lines he had rehearsed, but nothing came to him. He slid his cock in and out of her pussy, loving the hot, moist feeling.

"You're the sexiest," he croaked. "Patient I..."

"And you're the best doctor." She replied.

He pulled her up from the table and held her tight against his chest. The heat from her body caused him to bury his head against her neck.

Not long later, he felt his semen begin to rise. "God, you're so fucking hot." He said, as he realized he was on the short strokes and knew he would come soon.

"Doctor," he heard her whisper. "I need your special cream for my sore throat." Fred pulled out and took a step backwards, trying to comprehend what she just said.

Sandy slowly got off the table and down on her knees. She took his cock and guided it into her mouth. When Fred felt her tongue squish over his crown, as she jerked his cock, he groaned and pumped his semen into her mouth. After he finished he stumbled backwards and sat on his desk.

Sandy swallowed his seed and casually asked: "Am I cured now?"

"What?" Fred replied, unable to think.

"Am I cured?"

"Err," he fumbled for words. "Err... Not yet. I think you might need a repeat prescription."

Jenny and Glyn were drinking their second glass of wine in the kitchen. Glyn had wanted to find out more about her; what she did and didn't like sexually. She was reasonably open with him, but he suspected she was holding something back. He got up and stood beside her.

Jenny was suddenly overcome by the size of the man beside her. She gazed at his crotch and her heart fluttered.

"Go to your room and put on an old T-shirt and a pair of shorts, then come back here," Jenny heard him say. She didn't say anything and got up from her chair and rushed upstairs. She wondered why he wanted such clothes, but did as he asked.

When she got back to the kitchen, he gestured for her to stand in the middle of the room. As he circled her, looking up and down her body, she felt her heart race. The second time he circled her, she wondered what he was going to do.

Glyn stood behind her and looked at the sexy woman before him. Slowly he moved around to her front and studied her further. She flinched when he raised his hands to her shoulders and put his fingers inside the neck hole of the T-shirt. A moment later she gasped out loud when he tore the shirt open and it ripped all the way to the bottom. A second tear and it was open.

Glyn threw the shirt away and spun her around. He grabbed her bra, tore it open and threw it to the floor.

Jennie shrieked when he yanked her shorts and panties down, leaving her stood naked in front of him. When he circled her again, she felt totally exposed and her heart pounded against her chest.

"Sit on the table," Glyn instructed, as he positioned two chairs for her feet. Jenny did as he asked and placed her feet on the chairs, with her legs wide open.

Glyn took a chair and sat a meter in front of her. "Masturbate for me," he quietly demanded.

Jenny felt a thrill of excitement and checked the window to see if anyone was watching. When he repeated his request, she automatically moved one hand to her breasts and the other to her pussy.

Glyn watched as she massaged her tits and slid a finger between her pussy lips. He felt his cock pulse when she pinched a nipple and pulled it towards him. When she repeated it with her other nipple, his cock throbbed. Both her nipples were hard. "Very sexy," he thought. "Bigger than Sandy's."

Jenny watched the bulge in his trousers grow and leaned back, supporting her weight on one hand. With her other hand she cupped her pussy and slowly drew her fingers up to her clit. Her breaths grew longer as she opened her pussy for him and slid two fingers inside.

A couple of minutes later, Glyn could see her pussy glistened with her juices. When she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, his cock hardened and became uncomfortable in his jeans. "Not yet," he thought, determined to prolong the show.

Jenny had an idea and got off the table. She took a couple of steps towards the fridge when she heard him say: "Crawl." Without thinking she got down on her hands and knees. "Why am I doing this? She asked herself. "Because it's exciting," she answered.

Glyn watched her crawl towards the fridge. "That answers that question," he said to himself. As she crawled back from the fridge with a cucumber in her mouth, he thought: "Naughty girl. That's who Sandy gets it from."

Jenny got back on the table, spread her legs and slowly eased the cucumber into her pussy. "Ooh," she cooed and her eyes went wide. "It's cold." A minute later it was warm and easily sliding in and out of her pussy. She stared into his eyes and provocatively licked her lips.

The strain on his cock was now too much and Glyn pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees. "Don't touch it," he told himself, as his cock sprang free. "This is for her."

Jenny stared in wonder at his beast of a cock as she slid the cucumber back into her pussy. "I took all of that?" She asked herself. "Good Girl," she answered, feeling her orgasm began to build.

"Come for me," he quietly demanded and began to stroke his cock.

Jenny couldn't take her eyes from his cock. She let the cucumber slide from her pussy and fall to the floor. "Let's give him a show," she said to herself. "Show him how horny I am." After pinching and pulling both her nipples, she thrust her chest forward for him to admire her tits.

Glyn slowly stroked his cock as Jenny moved her hands between her legs. One hand opened her pussy lips wide and the other rubbed her clit. He heard her moan and watched her close her eyes. The hand on her clit became a blur as it moved quickly over her clit. She threw her head back and gasped.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna, uh... uh... uh... ahhhhhh," Jenny moaned, as she came. When she opened her eyes, Glyn was stood naked before her with his hard cock throbbing.

"Turn around and lie on the table," he stated quietly, yet firmly.

Jenny did as he asked and laid her body on the table. A second later she felt his cock on her pussy lips. Then he slowly pushed his cock all the way into her pussy. She'd taken all of him before, but still couldn't believe how full she felt.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she answered, panting for breath.

Glyn grabbed her hips and slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. "Don't come. Make it last. This is for her," he told himself. "Fuck, that is a cute sexy ass." Five minutes later sweat was pouring from his body. He'd never fucked a woman so hard. He was hypnotised by the ripples rolling through her ass cheeks every time he crashed his body against hers.

Jenny had already come on his cock and wondered if she would pass out before she came again. The pounding she was getting both hurt and excited her at the same time. Her legs buckled as Glyn withdrew his cock and pulled her back towards him. His arm immediately under her, took her weight as he stroked his cock between her legs and rubbed it over clit.

"Oh, Jesus," she groaned, knowing the feeling.

Glyn pushed his length back and forth over her clit several times before he slammed his cock back into her pussy. When she screamed out loud, he feared he had hurt her and quickly pulled out.

"Ahhhh," she screamed and he felt her orgasm splash on his legs. He slid his cock back in, pumped three more times and pulled out. He looked own in time to see her squirt on his legs again, then felt her body go limp. Gently, he lifted her onto the table and watched as her body trembled.

Five minutes later she had regained control of her body and was sat on a chair. "You're the only person that has ever done that for me. Thank you. It was wonderful."

"It wasn't me," he said, to her surprise. "It was you," he continued. "I did some research and an orgasm like that only happens if you're in the right state of mind." Glyn noticed the look of wonder on her face. "I'm flattered that you came for me like that, but it could happen with anyone, if you wanted it to."

Jenny couldn't think of what to say. "Wow," was all she mustered.

"I think you need a shower, or better still, a relaxing bath," Glyn said, as his phone began to ring. He checked who was calling and told Jenny he had to answer it. A short time later after giving Jenny his apologies, he was on his way to help Mary with a punctured tire.

Friday night became a regular fixture for their activities. Fred indulged in buying Sandy kinky outfits and she was more than happy to wear them. Jenny's extravagance was a lot of new lacy underwear. She would get turned on as she dressed in the morning, and spend the whole day in a state of arousal, knowing it would be Glyn who would undress her in the evening.

Mary suspected what was happening when one Friday Glyn said he was going over to Jenny's, not Sandy's house. She knew she couldn't be judgemental, but had to make sure her son and Sandy were comfortable with their 'arrangement.'

The following day, Mary was sat in the kitchen with a smile on her face. She had heard Sandy scream with pleasure and now it was quiet. She waited for the shower to start and then Sandy came into the kitchen wearing Glyn's T-shirt.

"How's things going with your parents?" Mary asked, as Sandy got a glass of water.

Sandy wondered what she meant. "Has Glyn said anything?" She cautiously enquired.

"No, Hon, he hasn't, but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out."

"Oh," she replied, unsure what to say, as she took a seat at the table.

Mary looked at Sandy and saw she was worried. "It's okay, I'm not going to tell anyone. I just want to be sure you are both alright with what you are doing."

"Yeah, we're alright," Sandy replied, and sipped her water. "I just want them to be happy and stay together. If me and Glyn can make them happy, then that makes us happy."

That sentence told Mary that Fred and Jenny were selfish lovers. She wasn't being critical and understood why. She thought if she was Jenny she would want Glyn having sex with her and likewise with Fred and Sandy.

"Our plan was to get them back together, but I don't think it's gonna happen."

Mary couldn't think of anything to say.

"I've checked their bed sheets a few times and there's no signs of any, you know."

"Just be careful, Hon," Mary said and squeezed Sandy's hand. "Don't let it get emotional, just keep it physical." At that point she realized she didn't want their 'arrangement' to continue.

Mary noticed the frown on Sandy's face. "They're your parents and they always will be, but it could get messy if anyone gets dependent."

She could tell Sandy was thinking about what she just said, when she watched her slowly get up and make her way out of the kitchen.

A week later it was Mary's birthday. Fred had insisted on giving her a party and she couldn't say no to Jenny's cooking. Jenny picked her up that morning and they spent the day being pampered at a spa. Sauna, massage, hair, nails, makeup, the works, was how Jenny described it. At the end of the treatment, Mary looked in the mirror and thought she looked ten years younger.

Later that afternoon, when Glyn and Sandy arrived, they showered her with gifts. Glyn gave her a silk scarf, Sandy a designer handbag, and Jenny gave her a bottle of Channel no. 5. When Fred presented her with a diamond necklace, she protested it was too much, but he insisted and put it around her neck for her.

The meal was again wonderful and again several bottles of wine were consumed. Mary couldn't remember having a better birthday, even when she was with her husband. Suddenly, she realized how it all could have been so different if they hadn't found her and Glyn at the motel. Tears began to well up and she made an excuse to go for a walk alone in the garden.

While walking, Mary thought about how much she loved her son. How he would do anything for her. How Sandy had offered to share him with her. Why Sandy had offered to share Glyn. Then her thoughts turned to Jenny. Why she had offered her willing husband and then her surprise that Jenny wanted her too.

As she walked she wondered where they might be now if it wasn't for Jenny sending the flowers and cards. She touched the diamond necklace and remembered the smile on Fred's face when he insisted she have it. When Mary returned to the house, she gathered them all in the living room and sat them down.

"First, I want to apologize," she began, and looked at each of them. "I've been resisting you all, thinking it was wrong what you wanted. Now I realize you all love me and I want to return that love."

Fred, Jenny, Sandy and Glyn all stared up at her, eager to hear what she was going to say.

"You've all been so good to me and I think I love you all. Fred, you said I could have anything I wanted for my birthday?"

"Yes," he replied, wondering where this was leading.

"I want you all to make love to me."

Sandy gasped, and leapt up from the sofa. "Me first, please, Mary."

Everyone looked at Sandy and even she was surprised at her impetuous nature.

"Yes, Sandy, you first. Then you, Jenny. Then Fred and I'm saving you for last," she said lovingly, looking at Glyn.

A few moments passed as they digested what Mary had said. Fred broke the silence: "Thanks for putting me before Glyn," he commented. "I've heard about his..."

They all saw him blush with embarrassment.

"Penis envy?" Jenny teased.

"No," Fred replied. "Just being practical."

Sandy and Jenny laughed. Glyn smiled and shook his head. The laughing stopped when Mary took hold of Sandy's hand and led her out of the room.

Sandy took her to a guest room. Once inside she pulled Mary to her and kissed her passionately. Mary kissed her back and invited her tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced together and they could feel each other's hearts pounding against their chests.

Sandy held Mary's head in her hands and broke the kiss, "Oh, Mary, I've wanted to do this for so long. I love you almost as much as I love Glyn."

"I love you, too," Mary replied, as they began to undress each other. Before long they were naked and rolling around on the bed. Sandy took hold of Mary's arms and pinned them behind her head as she straddled her midriff.

"I've never eaten pussy before," she said excitedly, then leant down and sucked on her left nipple. "Feel free to give me some pointers," she continued, before sucking her right nipple. "I want you to come on my tongue." She said with a wicked glint in her eye.

A moment later her head was between Mary's legs and she was licking her pussy. Frantically lapping all over her pussy and thighs. Mary's arousal rocketed when she felt her pussy engulfed by Sandy's mouth. When Sandy tongue fucked her she felt her orgasm start to build.

"Am I doing this right," Sandy asked and immediately returned to licking her pussy.

"Perfect. It feels wonderful. Suck on my clit."

Sandy spread Mary's pussy open and stared joyfully at her clit, before sucking it into her mouth. She tickled it with her tongue and hummed like Glyn did to her. Thinking of what Glyn did to her, she slid two fingers into Mary's hole she was surprised how hot and wet she was. When she felt Mary's hands hold her head against her pussy, she knew she would come soon. A few minutes later she felt Mary's body stiffen.

"That's it. That's it," Mary whimpered as she came.

Sandy scampered up the bed to be by Mary's side. "That was beautiful," she said excitedly. "And you taste yummy."

"Thank you, Hon. That was wonderful," Mary replied.

Sandy couldn't resist kissing Mary and giving her a taste of her own pussy. Again their tongues danced and Sandy let out a small squeal when Mary pinched her nipples.

"I've got an idea," Sandy exclaimed. "I've seen this on the net," she said, as she spun around and moved down the bed. Mary rolled onto her side and lifted a leg into the air. "Ooh," Sandy said with a giggle. "I think you might have seen the same video." Sandy slid one leg between Mary's and moved up until their pussies were touching. "Scissoring, I think they call it. Oh that does feel good. Your pussy feels so hot against my pussy."

"It's wonderful, Hon. Now grind your pussy against mine. Rub your clit against mine."

Sandy wanted to come. She ground her pussy against Mary's leg and pussy, loving the feeling of their moist pussies rubbing together. She was surprised how much pussy juice was flowing from their pussies and was turned on by spreading it over Mary.

"Look at me, Hon." Mary said quietly. "I want you to come for me. Grind your pussy against mine and come for me. Explore your kinky side and come for me. Fuck me and come for me. I want you to come on me. I want your hot, sticky, pussy against mine when you come. I want your juices mixed with mine when you come. Come for me, Hon. Come for me."

Sandy's head shot back and she took a large intake of breath as she heaved her pussy against Mary's. She grabbed hold of Mary's leg and used it to pull them tighter together.

1...456789