Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Hon. Let go and push it out."

"Ahhhhh," Sandy moaned, as she came and fell back onto the bed. "Wow!" She exclaimed. "That was my first orgasm with another woman. Did you come?"

"Yes I did, thank you, Hon. That was magical."

Sandy untwined their legs and snuggled up next to Mary. "I wish I could stay here longer. I'm so glad it was you that gave me my first lesbian orgasm."

Mary pushed Sandy back onto the bed and kissed her. She slid a hand between her legs and fingered Sandy's pussy as their tongues toyed together. As she pressed her tits into her, her fingers worked their magic and it wasn't long before she felt Sandy's body tense.

She leaned back to look at Sandy while her hand cupped her pussy. Her fingers moved up and down inside her pussy as her palm rocked back and forth over her clit.

"Oh, my, God," Sandy yelped. "I'm gonna... Oh, yes, yes, yes. Keep doing that. I'm gonna cu, cu, cu, ahhhhh."

Mary stroked Sandy's cheek and forehead as she recovered from her orgasm. "That was beautiful, Hon."

"Is it time for me to go?" She asked regretfully.

"I'm sure we'll have more time together soon," Mary replied, "but yes, could you ask your mother to come up for me."

Sandy moaned as she got off the bed, but she stole another kiss. When she got to the door, her heart skipped a beat when she heard Mary say: "Don't get dressed, just wear a robe." She skipped out of the room wondering what Mary had planned for her.

Five minutes later Jenny entered wearing a sky-blue basque with matching thong and stockings. "I've brought you some more presents," she said seductively, as she approached the bed and held out a black velvet bag with a pink heart on it. "Everyone should have some toys to play with on their birthday."

"Ooh, I am liking this birthday more and more," Mary replied, as Jenny climbed onto the bed and passed her the bag. She rummaged inside without looking and pulled out an eight-inch black vibrator. "Ooh, one for you," she said, passing it to Jenny. Then she pulled out an eight-inch pink vibrator, "And one for me."

"Thank you," Jenny said softly, as she brushed Mary's hair off her forehead. "I've wanted you ever since we first met. You really are a very sweet and sexy woman."

"Kiss me," was all Mary needed to say. The two women lay side by side and gently kissed. Hands moved slowly, softly caressing each other's side, back, neck, ass, arms and legs. Mary pulled her tight and buried her head in Jenny's neck. She kissed her neck as she unzipped Jenny's basque. When it was open, she leaned back and pulled it from her.

"Wow," Mary commented, when she saw Jenny's breasts. "You have such beautiful nipples."

The compliment caused Jenny to take a large intake of breath, which in turn caused her chest to rise. Mary took it as an invite and cupped her breast before kissing her nipple. She kissed all over her breast and returned to the nipple with copious amounts of kissing, licking and sucking. Jenny rolled onto her back, giving Mary access to her other breast. She kissed, licked and sucked on the other nipple as she caressed the other breast, occasionally pinching the nipple.

When Jenny's nipples were fully erect and she felt her arousal level couldn't go any higher, she returned the affection and kissed, licked, and sucked on Mary's nipples. Mary was soon breathing heavily and Jenny took it as a sign that it was time to remove her thong,

After slipping it off the two woman lay side by side, admiring each other's naked body. Mary pulled Jenny to her and they kissed. Their tongues found each other and they swirled together. Their breasts pressed together as their hands caressed each other's body, moving lower and lower.

Mary's hand reached Jenny's pussy at the same time as Jenny's reached hers. They massaged each other's pussy as they kissed. Their tongues poked back and forth into each other's mouth. Slowly and sensually they slid their fingers into the other's pussy, gently moving them in and out.

As their tongues fought together, their pussies got hotter and wetter. Mary broke the kiss and stared into Jenny's beautiful, passionate eyes as she picked up the pink vibrator and passed it to her. Then she got the black vibrator and stroked it along Jenny's breasts, over her tummy and down to her pussy. Jenny did the same to Mary and they simultaneously inserted the toys into each other's pussy.

Lying side by side, they kissed as they slowly moved the toys in and out of the other's pussy. As their body temperatures rose, beads of perspiration made their skin glisten. They held each other close, their heads buried in the other's shoulder. They were both lost and drowning in sexual pleasure as the toys filled their loving pussies. Both used their fingers to move the toys in and out as the palms of their hands caressed the other's clit. When they sensed each other's breathing rapidly shortening, they concentrated their palms on the other's clit and they came together.

Minutes later they lay side by side on the bed. Mary laced her fingers into Jenny's hand and their fingers twined together. "I hope we get to make love together again soon," Jenny asked.

Mary rolled onto her side and gently caressed Jenny's cheek. "We will," she said softly. "Soon."

Jenny sighed. "I suppose that means my time here is over," Jenny asked, hoping it wasn't. When Mary nodded, she reluctantly got off the bed. She took a last look at Mary lying naked on the bed. "Thank you," she said, then opened the door.

Her heart fluttered when she heard Mary say: "Don't get dressed, just wear a robe."

A few minutes later, Fred entered the room and stood nervously inside the door. Mary climbed off the bed and took a few steps towards him. She splayed her legs and raised her arms above her head. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," Fred croaked, and cleared his throat.

Mary turned through three-hundred and sixty degrees, giving him a complete view of what she was offering him. "How much do you like it?" She asked seductively.

"A lot," was all he could reply, mesmerized by her body.

Mary took a couple of steps closer. "What would you like me to do for you, Fred?" She noticed his eyes exploring her body and took another step closer. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Fred nodded, "Yes," he whispered, feeling his cock harden.

"You naughty boy," she replied huskily and took another step closer. "If I do, will you fuck my pussy afterwards?"

"Oh, God, yes please, Mary."

Another step closer and Mary was near enough to touch him. "I want to come on your cock. Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh," was all he could mutter.

Mary reached for his jeans, undid the button and pulled down the zip. "Ooh," she cooed with her little girl voice, "I think Fred Junior wants to come out to play," she stated, as she went down on her knees and pulled his jeans down to his ankles.

Fred yanked his boxers down and his cock sprang free. "Oh, Mary please," he pleaded.

Mary took hold of his cock and looked up at his face. "You have a lovely cock, Fred. One that deserves to be sucked and fucked." Her hand moved up and down his cock as she smiled up at him.

Fred looked down at the vision of beauty before him, willing her to suck his cock. When she poked out her tongue and licked his cock all the way up his shaft, his body shuddered and his cock throbbed. "Go on, go on," he thought, and watched as Mary took his cock in her mouth and continued jerking him off. The feeling of her lips sealed around his cock as her tongue licked his crown was overwhelming.

He had to brace himself with a hand against a wall as she continued massaging his cock with both her tongue and her hand.

"Ummm, feels nice and tastes good," she said lustfully, looking him in the eye, before sliding his cock back into her mouth.

After a couple of minutes of jerking, licking, and sucking, Fred could feel his balls working overtime to produce a load for him. He closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations he was feeling from her tongue, her lips, and her hand. He felt his semen rise, then gasped out loud as Mary completely let go of him.

"Not yet, Fred. I want you to come in my pussy," she stated, as she rose to her feet.

His brain didn't register what she said until she laid down on the bed and spread her legs for him. "God you look sexy," he stated, as he took off his clothes.

Fred climbed onto the bed, moved between her legs and up over her body. He supported his weight on his forearms and kissed Mary gently on the lips.

Mary felt his hard cock between her legs and reached down to guide him into her pussy. Without breaking the kiss, Fred pushed his cock all the way inside and felt the heat and moisture from her pussy.

"You are so sexy," he said, looking at her sparkling eyes, as he began pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

Mary closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his back. When Fred bit her nipple, she gasped and Fred took it as a signal to pump harder. Mary clamped her legs around his, pulling him into her, then rolled him over.

"Now I'm going to fuck you," Mary whispered in his ear. She put her hands on his chiselled chest, pushed herself up and brought her knees up to his side.

Fred gazed at her with wonder as she rode his cock. Her pretty face. Her lovely tits. Her slim waist. Her tight pussy. He thought she was his dream. He wondered if he's died and gone to heaven.

Mary rocked back and planted her hands by his knees. "Look at my pussy, Fred. Look how turned on you've got me. Please let me come first."

"Oh, Jesus," Fred thought. "Don't come. Just watch her enjoy herself. God she looks sexy."

Mary lifted her body up and down his cock, each stroke massaging her G-spot. "Play with my clit."

Fred reached down and massaged her clit with his fingers. Mary moaned and increased her speed. Since being with Glyn, she knew her body a lot more. She moved his hand away and strummed her clit.

Fred was hoping she would come soon. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. Her hand was a blur over her clit and suddenly she went rigid and gasped out loud. Her orgasm tore through her and she squirted a stream of her come over his chest.

"Fuck me," Fred growled, and thrust his hips off the bed, forcing his cock into her as far as he could. He grabbed her by the waist and used her to milk his cock. "Ahhhh," he groaned, as his semen erupted from his cock and filled her pussy. Mary fell forward onto his chest as he emptied his balls into her.

It took them both a few minutes to recover from their orgasm and Fred got Mary a drink of water from the bathroom. "Thank you, Mary, that was amazing."

He glowed with pride when he heard her reply: "You were pretty amazing yourself."

"If you're ready, should I go and get Glyn?"

"Please, Fred," she replied, as he gathered his clothes. "Leave those, just go and put on a robe."

Fred couldn't believe his ears. "More?" he thought to himself and left with a grin on his face.

When Glyn entered the room, Mary was sat up against the headboard. "How are you?" he asked, as he approached the bed.

"Good, but a little tired. Would you mind if we just chat for a while," she said and patted the bed beside her.

They talked about Glyn and Sandy's future. What plans they had. How many children he wanted. Mary decided she needed a shower and told Glyn not to contact anyone or send any messages. "Play a game, or something," she said, as she entered the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later she came back into the bedroom wearing a robe. "Get undressed and put this on." She said, passing him a robe.

Glyn got undressed and put on the robe, wondering what was happening.

"Go downstairs and gather the other in the living room. I'll be down in a minute."

Glyn left and Mary thought about what had happened. How Sandy was like an excited puppy. How Jenny was a sensual lover. How Fred was a missionary man who was amazed at her orgasm. When she was ready, she took a deep breath and stepped out of the bedroom.

Sandy, Jenny, Fred and Glyn were all wearing robes and seated on the sofa's when Mary entered.

"Firstly, I want to thank you all for being so considerate and making this a birthday I will never forget." She moved between them and kissed them each on the lips.

Sandy couldn't control her excitement. "You said firstly. What's next?"

Mary looked at her and smiled. She could see how excited she looked. "Secondly," Mary stated, and paused for effect, looking at each of them. "Fred, your keys, please."

Fred rose from the sofa and got his keys from the kitchen. "Thank you," Mary responded, when he handed her his keys. "Okay, everyone get up and follow me, please."

They all followed as Mary led them upstairs. Each of them wondered if they were going to have group sex. Sandy wondered if she was going to have sex with her mom. Fred wondered if he was going to fuck Sandy in front of his wife. Jenny wondered if both men would fuck her at the same time.

When they turned to walk towards the far end of the house, Jenny's arousal spiked and she took a sharp breath. Fred realized where Mary was heading and nervously wondered what she was going to do.

Mary stopped at the door and turned to gage their expressions. Both Jenny and Sandy looked excited. Fred was apprehensive. Glyn simply smiled at her. She opened the door, clicked on the lights and led them inside.

Sandy's eyes almost popped out of her head and she gasped. "WOW!" She exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell us about this before. We got a playroom!" She stated loudly, and giggled as she surveyed the room. "Oh, Glyn, we're going to have so much fun in here."

Mary dropped her robe and selected a leather whip. They looked at her in awe as she stood before them with her legs open and the whip held in both hands across her body. "While we're in here you do as I say without question." Mary said, with a strict voice that surprised everyone. "Is that clear?" she demanded, and received murmured 'Yeses.'

Mary walked naked, except for the diamond necklace, to the clothes rack. She passed Fred a pair of crotchless black leather chaps. "Put these on," she ordered. Fred looked at them and hesitated. "Now!" Mary barked.

Jenny took the black leather mini-dress without being asked, dropped her robe and put it on. Sandy watched her parents dress and thought they were the sexiest outfits she had ever seen.

"For you," Mary said sternly, as she passed Sandy a black leather strap outfit. Then she handed Glyn a pair of black leather shorts. As they dressed, they watched Mary strut around the room, pause at the stocks, then head over to a wall covered in chains, whips and metal bars. She selected a spreader bar and headed back to the stocks.

"Over here." She ordered, and they approached in silence. "Fred, attach this to my ankles," she asked and passed him the bar.

Fred bent down behind her and attached the restraints. His head was inches from her ass and he couldn't stop himself inhaling the aroma from her pussy.

Mary looked at Sandy. "Sandy, get your father hard for me."

Sandy dropped to her knees in front of Fred and took his cock into her mouth.

"Glyn, get that bar stool and position it in front of the stocks." Mary commanded.

Jenny looked at the scene around her and felt a shot of adrenalin shoot through her body. "Whoa," she thought. "I haven't felt this turned on in ages."

"Is he hard yet?" Mary asked Sandy.

Sandy took her mouth from Fred's cock to reveal six inches of an erect cock. "Good Girl." Mary complimented. "Jenny, in the chair. Fred, now you get to know what the stocks are for. When you fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, but you don't come until I say." Fred nodded. "Do you understand?" She demanded.

"Yes." Fred replied, startled by Mary's intimidating tone.

"Sandy, hold this," Mary asked, opening the stocks. "Glyn, help me get into position."

Glyn helped her forward and watched goggle eyed as she lowered her head and arms into the stocks. Sandy lowered the top half into place and bolted them shut.

"Fred, push Jenny forward so her pussy is in my face."

Jenny didn't think her heart could beat so fast. She raised her legs up onto the top of the stocks and watched Mary as Fred inched the chair forward. A gasp of air escaped from her lips when she felt Mary blow on her pussy.

"Get in position, Fred. I want it hard. Treat me like a dog, but you don't come until I say."

Fred stood behind Mary and aimed his cock at her pussy. Any apprehension he had, was gone, but his nerves betrayed him as he fumbled to get his cock in. Then he felt it slide into her warm pussy.

"How the fuck am I not going to come?" He asked himself. "She's sexy as hell and this feels fan-fucking-tastic. God, Jenny, you look fucking horny." He grabbed Mary's hips and began pounding his hard cock into her.

Jenny couldn't take her eyes from Mary with her face an inch from her pussy. When Mary's tongue writhed out of her mouth, she thought she was going to come straight away. As Mary licked her pussy, she moaned with desire. "Oh, Mary, that feels so good. It's been so long since a girl licked my pussy."

Sandy's eyebrows shot up when she heard that comment. She took Glyn's hand and watched Jenny wriggle forward and smother Mary's face with her pussy. "God, this is hot," she said without thinking.

Glyn's cock was straining against the tight leather shorts. After watching them have sex for a few minutes, it got too painful and he took them off. Sandy immediately started stroking his cock.

Mary raised her head from Jenny's pussy and gasped for air, Jenny's arousal evident on her face. "Leave that cock alone," she barked at Sandy. "That is for me."

Sandy immediately let go, shocked at the tone of her voice and the look of fire in Mary's eyes. Glyn put his arm around her and they watched Mary lick Jenny's pussy.

Fred could feel his semen rising. "Concentrate," he told himself. "Make it last. Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna... pull out, pull out." Fred withdrew his cock and Mary's pussy slurped as he slid out.

"Get it the fuck back in and fuck me properly," he heard Mary order. "And don't come before I say."

Fred aimed his cock at her pussy and pushed in all the way home. His thoughts were a jumble: "Don't come. Fuck sake, Mary, when did you get so scary. Fuck her. Don't come. Jenny looks hot. Where's Sandy, wow she looks sexy in that. Fucking hell, Glyn, you could do some serious damage with that."

"Harder," Mary barked.

Fred slammed his cock in and out of her pussy as hard as he could. He pumped in and out with all the force he could muster, thinking: "Calm down girl, I'm doing my best. Jesus, Glyn, that is a whopper. Jenny's gonna come soon. Look at her. I'm sweating. Wow, look at Mary's ass cheeks ripple. I'm doing that to her. I'm fucking her like a porn star. I'm a fucking porn star. I'M A FUCKING PORN STAR. I'm not going to come. Fuck her harder."

Jenny watched her Fred fucking the life out of Mary. "Wow," she thought. "I didn't know he had it in him. That's it, Mary, just there. Oh, that feels good. Won't be long now." She slipped her arms out of the dress, pushed it down to her waist and massaged her tits.

Glyn and Sandy watched in amazement at all three of them. Fred hammering into Mary's pussy. Mary hungrily lapping at Jenny's pussy. Jenny, eyes closed, lost in the moment, frantically rubbing her clit.

Sandy pulled Glyn closer to the action. She motioned for him to get around the other side of Jenny as she lowered her head towards her tits. Glyn bent down and gave Sandy a silent count down. On three they both ravished her tits and sucked on her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Jenny screamed, and felt her orgasm rip through her. She pushed with all her might and her orgasm exploded out, squirting stream after stream of her come all over Mary, Sandy and Glyn.

1...456789