Best Juneteenth Ever Pt. 02

Story Info
The Juneteenth / Father’s Day surprise is set up.
1.3k words
4.67
1.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery stared at the screen in disbelief. She knew that girl. She had just trained her class last week. Although she no longer had to train new employees, she knew it was important to train students at least twice a year to ensure the fidelity of the courses she designed.

Avery minimized the window and opened a proprietary app. She went to her class log to compare the company photo of Ambria to the photo of Bambi. Ambria's eyes were wide and large like Bambi's. Her skin was the same shade of copper. Her ass stuck out at just the right angle to snatch your attention just like her waist.

Avery had noticed Ambria. The first day she walked into the training lab. She effortlessly matched the company's standards while being uniquely herself. Her long braids were tied into a high bun that showed off her elegant neck and gold hoop earrings. The natural fibers of her belt and purse gave Avery the feeling of being on the beach.

Now Avery sat at her computer trying to wrap her head around the fact that Ambria was a high end escort. Not that Avery could pass judgment, she was the one on the site looking for a girl to meet the couple's freaky fantasy. Avery and Greg's love life was far from boring but the idea of bringing home a girl to share always got them going. They had talked about the idea but there was always a reason why the couple shouldn't risk it. However, after Avery got an unexpected bonus at work, she decided to make it happen; in the safest way possible of course.

Research! She had researched how to buy an escort and ended up finding Bambi on the most reputable (can they be reputable???) site. Avery decided to ignore Bambi and keep looking but the site was full of waif like girls with giant boobs that looked plastic. If Avery was going to do this, she wanted a woman with ample assets like her own. The only woman who met her criteria was Bambi with her perky breast and soft body to match her full hips and ass.

------

Ambria's heart skipped a couple of beats. She always knew that it was possible for someone in her real life to find Bambi. She kinda got off knowing it could happen. She just didn't think her prim and proper trainer would be the one to contact her.

It started like any other booking.

AVQueen: Hi Bambi, I would like to book your time for Saturday night. Please respond if you are interested.

Bambi: Yes I'm free Saturday. Will it be just you?

AVQueen: No, I would like to include my husband.

Bambi: Cool! Here's my number 5555379. We can continue this on my phone. We will need to FaceTime.

AVQueen: Okay, but before we do, I just want you to know.

AVQueen: I know you and you know me. I trained you last week at your day job.

Ambria knew who she was immediately. Avery Clarke. Avery was known around the office as a no nonsense woman who abided by all the company rules. When two people in her induction class were found fraternizing in the storage closet, Avery led a class on inter-office relationships and protocol and consequences of such. She scared Ambria shitless. Now she was massaging her do more than those two did in the closet, with her husband.

Ambria wondered if this was some sort of entrapment, but she was more curious than scared. She knew all kinds of people used her services. She understood how fantasies could dominate your thoughts until you felt like you could burst if they weren't met. That state of perpetual yearning wasn't something she liked to experience for an extended period of time, hence her night job.

Now her night job had placed the buxom beauty in her path. She always appeared so put together. Her long locks always tucked away in a professional style. Her ass causing men and women to break their necks. Normally stoic, Avery's face could light a room when properly motivated.

Last week, her husband surprised her with lunch. The tension in her brow relaxed as her face started to glow with love. Several people smiled at the joy the two exuded. She returned to class later that day relaxed, with free flowing locs. Ambria imagined that her fine husband undid her hair as they did more than eat lunch.

She set up the call for Wednesday at 9 pm.

--------------------

Avery was nervous as she sat in the car waiting on call. What if Ambria didn't want to meet up this weekend. She would hate to disappoint Greg. She also didn't want anyone in the house to overhear her conversation.

She jumped as the FaceTime music filled her car. She checked herself in the mirror one last time before she thumbed the green button.

"Hi Bambi," she said in a voice that tried to hide her nervousness.

"Avery!" Bambi smiled in greeting. She could tell that Avery was nervous. "I'm so glad it's actually you. I was hoping it wasn't a sting operation." That made Avery giggle. Good she's loosening up, Ambria thought.

"Sting!? No, you could just as easily report me to HR. I may not work in your department but I'm still a superior in our company. "

Bambi shook her head, "Why would I do that and mess up my other source of income? Speaking of income. I normally charge a flat rate of $5,000 for a night or $7,500 for a weekend."

"Okay, that's doable," giggling at her unintended pun. "Listen, if this is too awkward for you, we don't have to do this. I just wanna give you a chance to back out."

"No ma'am, I'm looking forward to seeing you naked. I was actually about to tell you that I'll give you the whole weekend for $5,000. Provided that you take care of all incidentals."

"I think you're looking forward to this weekend too," Avery flirted back.

"I am. I want to give you the best night of your life. Can you tell me what you want to happen?"

"Ummm," Avery felt like her mouth was glued shut with apprehension. Be that as it may, She knew a closed mouth wouldn't get fed or kissed for that matter. If she was really going to go through with this she had to speak up and make known what she wanted. She was never one to just let life happen to her. "I want to touch all parts of you as my husband watches."

"All you want to do is touch?" Bambi raised an eyebrow in question.

"No, I want to grab, caress, tease, lick, and suck those perky boobs of yours and I want you to do the same to me. I want to feel your breasts pressed up against mine as our tongues meet and my hands grips your plump ass. I want to snake my hand between your thighs and feel if I can make you wet as talking about this is making me wet."

"Well Ms. Avery! This is certainly working for me. Tell me more." She said with a smirk.

"Oh, you like my filthy mouth?" Avery questioned. "Well I want to see your mouth around my husband's cock as I lick you to orgasm. I also wanna taste that mouth after I have come all over your face."

"I believe I can accommodate all of those things." Bambi responded with a knowing smile.

After they had finalized the details and said their goodbyes Avery went into the house to find Greg asleep. Her pussy was throbbing after the conversation she just had with Ambria/Bambi. She knew he would welcome the wake up, but sleep was important to working parents. She would just rub a quick one out and join him in slumberland. She grabbed her toy and rubbed it outside of her panties in anticipation. She knew she would come in under a minute once she turned it on.