All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

So good! Absolutely worth the wait. Love the different ways the blackmailers react to situation.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 1 year ago

very good, i love this story, continue please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eightfold_eminoEightfold_eminoover 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting better and better. As far a suggestions, how about when Beth's mother or Amy make a clothing suggestion /modification, Beth has to make it slutier. An example would be if Beth's mom is shortening her skirt to 10" Beth would have to suggest shortening it to 9". This would make it appear to her mother that Beth wants this, and cause a compounding effect that would make Beth's mother want to push things further. Also start including toys like nipple clamps and ben wa balls to help keep her on edge. Just some thoughts. I hope this story continues for 100 chapters. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. I like how you're working the psychological aspect of it in so smoothly. It's a little over the top, and there were some places that pulled me out of the story, but overall it's been very good. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic, as always.

delightful_minddelightful_mindover 1 year ago

Keep up the fantastic work. Don't apologise for how long it takes to write a chapter. Would rather time is taken to write a fully rounded story than a rush job with spelling errors and poor punctuation. Keep doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Watching Beth succumb to her own shame is awesome. I anticipate the day when Beth has to remain nude at home around her sister, mother and maybe even her dad. And Jenna is beginning to be interesting.

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 1 year ago

This is gold! Excellent stuff. I like @Eightfold_emino's idea about Beth making suggestions to make the outfits picked out by her mom, sluttier. I would also love to see Beth or her mother involving other family members in this process. Aunts, grand parents for example. Older relatives. It will be really hot if her mom can be convinced that she is actually helping her daughter by upping the embarrassment and sluttiness with every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story ever. I think it should end after chapter 10. Then a new series starts. How to end this story - so many ways but my thought is jenna falls totally in love with beth and confesses all in chapter 10. Jenna then destroys all the evidence and beth and her end up as a couple. The new series start with beth and jenna living together and starting college. You could have those two staying a couple but challenging each other and doing all sorts of things with themselves and others through several dozen chapters and 4 years of college. You could even do another series of stories on their lives after college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What if Kim is recording her friends too and starts controlling them. Making Amy and Beth do tasks together.

harc70harc70over 1 year ago

Wow- great story, little heavy on the filth but I can't wait until Beth has to spend the day with her butt plug stretching her ass under some slutty outfit at school. Maybe a single string g-string just to make sure her plug stays put.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant stuff and well worth the wait. The underwear at home has to be the first thing to go, no matter who is home - with only a t-shirt, her boobs will be clearly obvious. her mom defends her to her step-dad and finishes up with him getting both Beth and her mom going underwear free, leading up to naked at home all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this. I love the Mom twist , in the beginning she was all don't make waves keep any happy now to help her daughter to more or less be more slutty, encouraging her to walk around naked then admit that she walks naked. I can see mom and daughter out back naked with butt plugs and peeing while Amy is in the kitchen recording it then showing to her step mom and having her to agree to be her toy, her pet, her lesbian slut as long as she doesn't show the video to her dad. I also like Jenna part here, a true submissive , I think she needs to accidently admit what she is doing and why to Kim, that way Kim and Amy each have a sub as well as Having Beth to play with. In the end I believe Kim will have 4 sub sluts. Whatever you do I am sure it will continue to impress. Thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

SneakPeeker2019SneakPeeker2019over 1 year ago

Amazing story. My favorite part was Beth picturing herself eating out the goth counter lady. I would love a scenario in which that could happen to her.

holeinjolaholeinjolaover 1 year ago

Excellent as always

CaseyHeartCaseyHeartover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this story and putting it out there for everyone to read. That's really generous of you (and all the authors), and I appreciate your time and work.

I don't usually make suggestions, but since you specifically asked: For the graduation ceremony, the ladies could let Beth assume everything was normal, then eventually find out that all the diploma covers/folders that were handed out included a picture of her ass with "whore" written on it, or some other picture that wasn't enough that anyone could tell it was Beth, but that Beth would recognize. Everyone would discuss what a slut whoever was in the pictures was, and she would have to act normal, pretend she had no idea what was going on, and even agree with people and describe her own behavior to them.

I'm guessing at some point you'll take the interaction between Beth and "MistressK" from online only to physical space, and a graduation party that Beth's parents threw for her and Amy could be one place to do that. Amy could invite the other tops as her guests and Beth could find out during the party that her top had been the four girls she got grounded earlier and realize just how bad things were going to be on what was supposed to be a night that was a celebration for her.

Anyway, feel free to use or not, and (again), thank you for telling this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a sucker for wardrobe control and outfit modifications. The mother has a sewing machine that she can use to alter Beth’s clothes!!! A stroke of genius Draz( no pun intended). Now if only a pervy neighbor who is close friends with Beth’s family, would also offer his/her help to ‘help’ the mother help Beth in her transition to an exhibitionist slut. And why limit the scope of this transition to her house or school graduation? Why not take this to the town church during mass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun, but I think it's getting a little out of hand in terms of realism. It's the realistic setting that makes the story hot because you can kind of imagine it happening to someone. Going too far, though, can break that suspension of disbelief because we all know that people outside of the situation, like the mother, just wouldn't go along with stuff like this. The public displays might be all well and good for the 'victim', but the fallout is something the whole family would have to deal with -- including the antagonist who shares a home with the 'victim'. She'd have to know that anything her step-sister is caught doing is going to reflect negatively on her and her father. She might not like it, but she knows how the rumor mill works.

I do like the idea in the comment section about basically tricking the mother in to thinking she's helping by encouraging more risque dress choices. While that's still something of a stretch, I can at least see it happening if it was worded correction - like suggesting she has to hit rock bottom before she can recover, much like drug addicts and such. IOW, she has fully embrace dressing like a cheap ho not because it's the epitome of female sexualization in media, or something like that. A stretch for the character, but at least in keeping with the theme and not too far off from how a lot of young girls dress anyhow.

If I might suggest, during her next drunk-fest thing, have her promise to get slutty nipple rings and a clit ring so her bits are always prominent and hard to hide under any clothing. Maybe make that something she promises, and she can't cum until she gets at least one ring. Or, make it a choice that she has to choose for herself - choose XYZ, or go down to the piercing parlor and get marked as a slut, whichever is safer even if it's sluttier in the long run. As much as you write about those body parts, it seems reasonable to do something with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far Beth's wardrobe has lost 3 pairs of socks, 1 pair of jeans, 1 sweater, 1 bra, 1 pair of panties, 1 pair of sneakers, then cut off the legs off one pair of jeans and sleeves off one shirt, and ruin 1 pair of shoes with filling them with soda, and it sounds like she going lose a lot more of her wardrobe coming up until there not much left.

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. It was good to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I binge read your story in the past day or so, and I must say it had me going. I do think you could trim the fat though. Major plot points are great, but a lot happens each chapter. I like how your writing style is pornographic, but it felt somewhat wordy and even repetitive at times. Of course, I consumed your writing with much less time and effort than it takes you to write, and I did feel there were improvements as the chapters proceeded. As for suggestions, I really enjoy mind-break and I'm sure you're getting there. I would love to see Kim further reinforce the emboldening nature of being edged and denied in Beth's conscious mind, causing Beth to choose that head space to push through increasingly risky actions. Perhaps the increase of time spent willingly edged bleeds far into Beth's subconscious as she finds comfort in the highs of this arousal. This could lead to increasingly compulsive behavior in her everyday, such as subconsciously playing with herself, or not caring to be sneaky or quiet when carrying out her tasks or assigned edging sessions. Soon her mother might start to hear Beth moaning through the walls, or finding puddles of cum Beth no longer cares to clean up. This might leave Beth's mother wrestling with feelings and thoughts, as she tries to rationalize her daughters self discovery and her own growing interest in it. I can imagine a future Beth pulling up the t-shirt covering all her modesty, and openly fingering her cunt to her awkwardly erotic pick for family movie night. All the while her mother pretends not to stare, and Amy tries not to join her. I can imagine an even further future Beth, seated in a crowded subway train wearing nothing but a sheer dress, seductive heels, and a black face mask to hide her identity. A familiar need boils within her and with how she's been conditioned, she can't just ignore it. Beth cues one of her own videos on her phone, before retrieving a vibrator from her purse, and plunging it into herself in her favorite feet up position. All eyes are suddenly on Beth as passengers gawk in various states of shock, disgust, or arousal. Insults begin to be hurled at Beth and she grunts and babbles dirty talk back, begging the passengers to ridicule her. The sheer insanity of Beth's response causes a silence among the angry crowd. Only her grunting, the buzzing of her vibrator, and the screaming of a past orgasm from the speaker of her phone can be heard now, as Beth pulls edge after edge out of her writhing body. A woman stands up and spits in Beth's face, and Beth only squeals and bucks to hold back her orgasm, causing the woman to reel in disgust and spit at Beth again. Unfazed, Beth rubs both wads of spit into her face and hair. Then, as suddenly as she started, Beth pulls the dripping vibrator from her pussy drops it back into her purse. As the train comes to a stop, Beth scoops a handful of her cum and frees her breasts to rub the cum into her cleavage. She quickly fixes her dress and stops off onto the platform, not even acknowledging the still stunned crowd behind her.... You see what I meant when I said your story had me going? Can't wait for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for her to walk across stage at graduation naked and give the principal a blowjob in front of everyone.

Capcha

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 1 year ago

Another perfect part of this wonderful story, can't wait to see Beth getting drunk again and getting deeper into her humiliation.

Would love to read a bit more about some filthy stuff like something in a public toilet and some more fun in school, maybe she has to stay in school when everybody else is gone and has to do some humiliating things.

Like the idea that she has to print out the whore picture and spread it at school.

As always can't wait for the next part, thank you very much for this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal. Can't wait for the school setting and peer bullying. Secretly hoping for something with the volleyball team, like making a bet and losing on purpose at MistressK's direction. Can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Beth valedictorian? Meaning she'd have to give a speech. I like the idea of her having a remote control vibrator that the girls have control over. Obviously she should have to be naked under robe, but maybe have the girls set up a live camera under the desk that streams to a website, but don't have the video get posted unless Beth agrees to it. She can cum.and post the video, or delete it and not cum. I'm looking forward to Beth having to preform sex acts on someone other than herself. I know the story is meant to be a slow burn and the girls can't reveal their identity but what if they contacted the girl from the movie theater and made her think Beth was a willing submissive who wanted to be dommed by her. Or set up a tinder profile faking being her, posting all sorts of lewd photos from her tasks but keeping her anonymous and charging guys to fuck her and do whatever fucked up things they want to her. She was upset that mistress k called her a whore? Well they'll just have to make her a real whore and sell her body for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth needs to have piercing and humiliating words tattooed on her big fat ass cheeks, her big fat udders and above her to be lasered permanently bald cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey author, how's the next chapter coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great and deep story. Pls more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting read. I'm not sure how it'll work if she's off to college in a week or two. That'll cut into the mother's participation and there's not much that can be done on that angle. This college town might have a glory hole business, though. They always seem to at "adult" stores, and I'm sure one of those would be in a college town. Maybe since her first time will be memorable, just like with any woman, make that first time giving bj's to be at a glory hole. She can quit any time and have those videos go out to everyone she knows, or she can opt to have her first time... a 4hr shift sucking off strangers at a glory hole. Her choice. ;)

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

Wow, what an amazing chapter. I love how she loves it and hates it. I also love how she constantly makes it worse for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The one thing that has always been surprising is how Beth never have noticed all the cameras or how her computer been hacked, and with the computer noticing the thing in the USB port, I just always find it odd how she has never noticed any of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are we getting the next chapter?

MusicBox1978MusicBox1978over 1 year ago

I don't know about permanent tatoo's. Its to static. But i would love some niple/clit piercings with bells on them. Or that she need to walk around with ben wa balls in her cunt without panties offc. Or when she shaves her cunt in public toilet and need to walk back naked to her car. She need to deepthroat (practise for college) a suction dildo on her car window blindfolded for 3 mins before she can enter it. The endless of posibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Checking daily here, please update at what stage is the new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been an Amazing story so far!

You mentioned how this story was inspired by other stories in the genre, and you can see some influences.

It's cool how you used having 3 blackmailers reactions to highlight the different levels that we see from different antagonists from similar stories, but use the structure to keep it guided.

I personally enjoy the slow burn that you have been building.

Since you asked, one suggestion I could give would be an element I read in a story with a similar theme (broadly speaking), whose name I can't remember.

The writing was in broken English, but the concept was great and similar. Anyway, the relevant idea would be to have Beth given "rules" to help her break the bad habit, only to have it "backfire."

For example, Mistress K says, "I feel like I have pushed you too far. You're going to ruin your life if you keep up this way, so I want to help you to stop being a slit. So, every day this week you will be rewarded if you follow these rules. If you fail, you will have to be punished like the bad slot you want to act like."

Her "reward" could be something intellectually appealing to Beth, but not hot for this period. Maybe they offer to destroy a piece of blackmail or mail her less suggestive clothes she'd be free to wear. On the other hand, her punishment could be very base but hot.

The rules could be minor or major - don't wear a short skirt, don't Jill off at school, do all your homework, etc. All the while she will face strong temptation to break the rules and beg for punishment. Her Mistress could even make conditions that block her success, if they can do it indirectly or subtly.

It would push to the same basic point, but it could create a little variety, and help reinforce Beth's feeling that she's at fault. After all, even her crule tormentors are "trying" to help her turn her life around, but she's forced to accept that a stronger part of her doesn't want to turn back to "dominant, original, public Beth."

I also second the comment about instructing her to lose a bet of some sort.

You could have her goaded into a bet with some random (unaware) rival, with relatively low stakes. Maybe Jenna plants the idea with another volleyball player and then tells Beth about something terrible the girl (allegedly, but not really) said about Beth to make Beth angry enough to accept the bet once it's offered.

The stakes of the bet would be less important than the fact that Beth would have to choose to be publicly defeated by this rival, chipping away at her former cool, dominant, unflappable persona.

Behind the scenes, her kinky side could be totally exploited, but by lowering the public stakes you would placate some concerns about "realism," since all the depraved, naughty bits (of this scenario, at least) would remain confined to privacy, for a while.

Thinking of it now, they wouldn't even have to tell her to lose, just to do something that would ultimately be distracting, like getting her to the edge just before the competition or to wear uncomfortable clothes, or a combination.

Whatever you choose, this has been a great story, with nice build up, and much potential. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series keeps on getting better! I check daily just because it’s so great. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t wait to see what Beth tricks herself into doing! It’s such a good story!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all for the comments and private feedback. New chapter is getting there. Have made it through Sunday night, need to write monday at school then I will post. Also am almost finished with the intro chapter of a new story, plan to have the 2 characters cross paths down the road. You won't believe it but this girl discovers she gets off on humiliation too! But in a way thats differs somewhat from Beth. Stay tuned. Going to be another week probably.

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Thanks for the update! Feels like waiting for a Christmas present :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on your progress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Checking daily! Can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can add humiliation by making her dance naked outside Amy's door

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it slow - no rush. But post new maybe shorter capters quicker. Great work

Mslave36Mslave36over 1 year ago

In order to Cum, Beth should have to kneel face down ass-up with her ankles touching the doorframe with her soaked panties stuffed in her mouth and edge multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks!! How about shorter chapters more frequently? Sunday night as one chapter and then do Monday. Love the work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates on the new chapter?

By the way. You mentioned a lot of ideas that you said beth had read. Could you share with us some more great stories likes this one?

I loved My Story and Les other stories. If you have anything else to recommend it will be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the new year gift? As a next chapter. Really like the idea of every Sunday update

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Seriously all the anonymous posters. Literally every single update has been incredible. Whether they come sooner or later, it's clear this is a labour of love. Just calm down. All masters of their craft give you the same answer: "when it's ready".

And for anyone looking for other great with. Drazenpets "favorites" on their profile is a great place to start. Ssubramians story is a particularly good one if your favourite part is the forced escalation of the semi-willing victim.

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

Reread your chapter. Truly great. Hope your next chapter is ready soon.

Mslave36Mslave36over 1 year ago

Some of the Best stories I've found similar to this style are: Queenfall, Black Screen, Thesis Topic, Darla's Games, West Valley High, Teacher's Dilemma, G's Submission, Jackie's Rules, Louise Submits, Turnons- A game of Dares, The Exhibitionist Pet, Summer's Blackmail, Webslut Madison, Enslaved in Europe, and Luna vs. Rival, and of course all of Les's Stories. But "Beth's Disgrace" is by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know that I've ever seen a tale with such lengthy chapters. It makes for a very good read because there's plenty of time to actually develop the story. I like the psychological turmoil going on, but I really have no clue how you could get more to happen without breaking the suspension of disbelief. The step-sister isn't going to want to see her father's good name ruined.... and Beth getting discovered even in a little way would absolutely splash back on the rest of the family.

Someone else mentioned something about her doing a webcam site to make money for her mistress, and I think that'd work so long as she was masked and couldn't be identified. Similar to a glory hole establishment that could possibly exist in a college town. Protect the family from scandal while also making Beth feel horrible about herself as she has to give up each hole to complete strangers. Even getting paid for it. But never knowing who took her 3 virginities. Imagine having to work a shift every weekend, or twice a week, as a cheap whore, well-used but never knowing who used her. No boyfriend or dating or romance, just being pimped out between classes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since Beth is a stepdaughter, she probably has a different last name than her sister and her stepfather, so because of that I doubt there would be an issue with ruining her stepfather's name, would it affect the family probably, but her stepfather probably would say that is not my daughter, so think Amy and Kim, will try to destroy beth until she can't recover and that seems to include making beth throw away or destroy all her clothes until there is nothing left for her to wear. But it is endless how much they can keep doing to further push beth into her bottomless hole she can't climb out of and to push her into destroying herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Beth every day when she comes home from school, cut up the clothes she is wearing and throw them into the trashcan in the garage before coming into the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Beth every day when she comes home from school, cut up the clothes she is wearing and throw them into the trashcan in the garage before coming into the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Mslave36 where can I find all Les stories?

Btw looking forward for the next chapter.

rikko66rikko66over 1 year ago

Love it. Still looking for Les and My Story -- any hints/helps appreciated. At least while waiting on Beth

Mslave36Mslave36over 1 year ago

Also this is Literotica, and not a real story, as most of the online stuff could happen in real life, everything in public nowadays wouldnt really happen, this stuff would be all over peoples social media especially in school/college. But this is fiction and not real life. So basically everything is happening in the best of scenarios where anyone involved wants to see how far it will go more than reporting it. Making it more realisitic doesnt help the story. (Mind you walking into a police station naked and giving a blowjob to a cop is a little farfetched and might subtract from the story a little bit. But overall I think its within the realm of possibility and it keeps the story fun and interesting. Im excited to hear about what happens at school on monday.

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Have a look in the comments for the last chapter, or maybe it's the one before that. There are links/instructions for finding les's stories there

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback. Wrapping up this chapter hopefully tomorrow then posting. And to further comment on Mslave36's thought, this is fiction and fantasy. We will not be realistic for much longer. It is doubtful we are now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a big difference between good fiction and bad - it's gotta be believable within the confines of the story.

There's a reason why we talk about the "suspension of disbelief" like we do. So far, everything Beth's gone through has been believable. Far-fetched, sure, and that scene in the theater really did pull me out of the story simply because it was so inane. But... we are still within the bounds of normalcy and that's what makes the tale so compelling.

Going public and ruining Beth will absolutely reflect on the family as a whole. A wealthy CEO of a father is going to be watched by everyone, including his enemies who would love to see him taken down a peg. That Beth might have a different last name isn't material because you can bet everyone around her will know exactly who she's related to, even if only by marriage. Amy has to know this stuff will blow back on her and her father if it gets any publicity, and there's just no way she'd want that. Plus, I don't think she'd really want to kill her golden goose. Again, it's that suspension of disbelief. Would a normal socially-conscious teenage girl want to be even tangentially associated with the town bicycle? Would she want to be known to be living in the same house, sharing meals, etc? She might be angry right now, but not to the extent she wants to be tarred with the same brush, or see her father brought down by the scandal.

By keeping the situation relatively secret, they can easily extend their use of Beth out for years. Opening an OnlyFans account, for example, allows them to make money while embarrassing Beth even if she were wearing a mask. Working at a gloryhole place on the weekends would protect the family name while also serving to make money for the crew of antagonists while also driving Beth further into the ground. No jeopardy to the family name, the loved father or Amy's status in the community.

I do like the idea of making Beth get laser hair removal as a choice of her own when has to make a punishment worse herself. Maybe have MistressK tease her with the idea until Beth is so worked up she begs to make an appointment to permanently mark herself. It's one of those things that works within her kink but wouldn't stand out as anything bad to the uninitiated. Same could be said for the nipple rings which I think are going to happen.

In the story, we know why Beth hates those things so much, but anyone not 'in the know' wouldn't see them as particularly awful or damaging to anyone's social status.

I wouldn't mind seeing a return of that hypnotism program again. If it left Beth open to a mild suggestion like feeling good to listen to MistressK, that's something that could be reinforced or built on. Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

NSFW_PirateNSFW_Pirateover 1 year ago

Checking every day for the next chapter

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your patience. Got delayed, but still only have a little bit left before posting. I also appreciate all of the feedback and debate over this story. I see that some didn't care much for the movie theater scene. It was just something that popped into my head when I was thinking about making her uncomfortable and nervous.

I will also say this as nice as I can, not all will get their way. I have been urged by many to keep the story believable. First, I'm not so sure it is all that believable now. But it will get less and less believable as the story progresses and it gets worse for Beth. This is a fantasy erotic literature site and I would rather suspend some belief and explore my sick mind than write in reality. My buttons are complete public nudity, obscene clothing rules, and humiliation. I plan on using those themes heavily on poor Beth and the other character I am working on. I hope this doesn't turn anyone off, but if I am going to spend countless hours writing 100 pages typed for a story, it is going to check off my boxes. In this case it is going to mean less and less clothing for poor Beth.

But as always all feedback is welcome. Thanks again for your patience. Almost done.

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 1 year ago

''public nudity, obscene clothing rules, and humiliation'' yes, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!!!! Definitely agree 100% you are the one writing the story. Feedback is always good but at the end of the day it is just like you said a fantasy erotica story and what you describe as your buttons is exactly why many loved your story. A lot of us want to read what will happen next and for poor Beth to be more and more humiliated. Keep up the good work we

wait eagerly for the next chapter and this new story.

Mslave36Mslave36over 1 year ago

I think your "sick mind" is what everyone loves, the stories have been amazing, the realism aspect, dont worry about it! Jutlst keep doing what your doing! Everyone loves it. I personally cant wait for the other story either! That one Im sure will be great also! Was hoping it was already pending. But im sure it will be worth the wait. Just follow your sick twisted mind! ;)

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

It's interesting reading all the comments... I personally loved the movie theatre. Not because it was inherently hot. I mean, the act itself isn't... But because it eroticises "fucking with Beth". I really loved that it was humiliation for humiliations sake and that it got Beth hot because of that use of force. It was inspired and weird and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm also surprised ppl didn't like the movie theatre. That was one of my favorite parts, haha. Was hoping she'd be making her way back there and having to interact with the girl behind the counter some more.

Mslave36Mslave36over 1 year ago

I agree the theater scene was unique and a great humiliating component. Its been a great peak into the future college scenes, which Im sure will be more public and amazing!!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Part 7 is submitted. It is in Literotica's hands now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll agree with the believability club. The theater scene really pulled me out of the story because it just was so far out there that it made no sense, imo. Spilling one cup on yourself is fine, but two? And getting it literally all over yourself? That's something that gets security called because it makes Beth look like she's on drugs or something. And the people working there would be pissed about having to clean up the mess, so they'd be looking for a little payback.

There's a big difference between suspending disbelief when things are pushing the envelope a bit, and just plain shredding the suspension with over-the-top antics that would realistically cause problems. So far, Beth's story has pushed the envelope, but has been entirely within the realm of believability, except for the theater scene. It kind of reminds me of the first few chapters of the Open Invite story, and I hope it doesn't go off the rails like that one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't care about believability as long as it's a good story/ entertaining which this story is. Also, thank you Drazenpet23 for this story and keeping everyone updated with the comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping they upload this ch 7 fast :(

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

I'm loving Kim, clearly far cleverer than the other two and I think she is starting to take control over the other two. Amy is becoming a liability though and is in danger of ruining the whole plan. The movie theatre was excellent. Just a shame Beth wasn't made to go over and speak to the Soda girl at the end and take her humiliation to another level.

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

Somehow this chapter is the lesser one for me. Hard to pinpoint why, perhaps I expected more fun with the WHORE in the shopping mall, showing of her ass. Excellent new rule for the car!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES