Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Ok slut. I don't know what you are worried about. Seems like your mommy wants you to run around the house naked. That is good news because that is what you are going to be doing! We just can't get you caught peeing in the front shrub garden again! We can handle that. There are other places to piss!

Beth: No. Please no. Not here. Not in front of my mom. You don't understand. She always wants to talk about my dating life, about my sex life. She used to do it all the time until I was mean enough to her that she stopped. She can't see this part of me. Please. I beg you. Make it worse elsewhere to make up for it, like this morning. Oh god, not here. Not in front of my mom and bitch sister!

MistressK: Listen slut. Remember your nice video you made that said not to tolerate you begging and whining, and to be mean to you? Well you are going to be constantly getting your wish there, including now. So I am going to give you a script that you are going to memorize for when you go back downstairs to talk to your mom. You are not to deviate from it at all and you will record the conversation with an audio recorder on your phone to prove you followed my orders.

More tears and sobs.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: And don't forget your punishment for thinking you had the right to wear clothes in your room earlier. Being upset is no excuse for disobeying me. So you are going to continue to masturbate while you study your script. You will do so for one hour. You will not cum, but every time you hit the edge you will hold it like you have been ordered to, right on the cusp of shooting more of your skank juice all over the place, while counting to 20 out loud. You will hit the edge at least 5 times during this hour. Shouldn't be an issue for a gutter slut like you. I want you to make sure you rub your skank juice on your tits and stomach while you do your homework also.

MistressK: When your hour is up, you will get dressed in the clothes you wore downstairs earlier. I will let you wash your hands, but before you do so, you will shove your slimy fingers up both nostrils and on your upper lip. Won't it be hot to smell nothing but your pussy and not know if your mom can smell you or not? And I don't want to hear one word in protest right now. You beg or complain once, and you will be wearing your nice pussy smelling robe that you cut up to not cover your tits ass, and snatch (earlier chapters) downstairs instead of your comfy clothes to carry out this task. And I mean it. Now text your mom that you will be downstairs at 4pm which is about an hour and fifteen minutes from now, then get to work. Go.

Beth started to rub her pussy again and quickly saw an alert.

MistressK: Faster. And lick those fat tits a little while you do it. I am typing your script now and you can read it in real time as I type it.

"I'm not fat" Beth seethed inwardly. "I'm in good shape, it is just my body type! I can't help it, I am not a tiny skinny bitch like in magazines!" As pissed as those comments got her, they also cut deep into her humiliation and she started rubbing faster. Suddenly Beth started to read the words as they appeared on her screen. About two sentences in she started to cry in shame about what she was going to be asked to do. Shortly after she reached the edge for the first time. She didn't want to get in trouble and have to wear that robe so she didn't hesitate to count out as she rubbed herself right to the edge where she felt like hot piss was boiling inside her.

Beth One, two, three, four.......

It was to be a long hour for poor Beth.

After an hour Beth was a horny mess once again. She was sweating head to toe once again and needed a release that she wasn't going to get. She looked hilarious to the girls as they watched her masturbate with spread legs like a crazed animal, while she read the script provided to her out loud so she had a chance at memorizing it. While Beth had an amazing memory to match her intellect, it was hard to concentrate when you are dying to get yourself off! Occasionally Beth would stop reading and start breathing heavily while she contorted her face while she desperately tried to hold off the orgasm that was hell bent on crashing over her. The girls took some funny screenshots of her making those near "O Faces' ' with her naked body humping the air, thinking of some cruel ideas to use them for in the future.

By the time her hour was up she would have once again agreed to anything to be able to cum. She reached the edge 7 times instead of 5. I guess like everything else she did, Beth was an overachiever. She was a whimpering mess by the time she removed her ass from the soaked chair. She padded across the room as the girls were treated with the mesmerizing view of her wonderfully shaped ass cheeks that were glistening with her juices as it jostled and jiggled with each naked step.

Beth looked at herself in the mirror and gasped once again at her reflection. She was flushed red with shame as she stared at her deep red nipples and bald pussy staring back at her. With how disheveled she looked and the look on her face, she looked like a bitch in heat. She didn't know how she was going to pull herself together to go back downstairs. Not only did she look like she was desperate for sex, but she always managed to find more ways to humiliate herself when she was in this state.

She couldn't help it as she looked at herself with horrified lust and she started to rub her nipples. As soon as she touched them she felt a throb that went all the way to her clit as she gasped. After a minute she remembered her instructions as she worked her hand back into her sloppy twat for a bit before she took it out and jammed her slimy fingers up her nostrils and all over her upper lip. She couldn't resist an opportunity to make herself feel worse as she let her tongue escape her mouth and started to lick the remaining pussy juice off her hand. The revolting taste made her gush further as she looked down and saw some drops of her leakage on the floor between her bare feet. Once again she questioned what the fuck was wrong with her.

She willed herself to regroup as best she could despite her constant arousal. She opened the door then put her panties, bra, t-shirt, jeans, and sweatshirt on prepared to go downstairs. She shot down the hall and into the bathroom to make herself look a little presentable. She washed her hands thoroughly, and splashed some water on her face, being careful not to clean the pussy juice that was drying under her nose. She straightened up her hair and told herself that this would have to do.

She was about to leave when she remembered that she had to record her upcoming humiliation. She was still very horny which made her less hesitant to carry out this task. She brought up a recording app she used and was ready to go. She closed her eyes and once again cursed her existence for what she was about to do. She also cursed the horrible feeling of the cold bathroom tile under her feet and the warm moisture that was leaking into her panties.

Beth walked down the stairs and saw that her mother was waiting in the same spot as before with the picture of her naked body sitting right in front of her. She was going to have to get rid of that thing before it fell into the wrong hands, she thought. She sat down at the kitchen table and was a bundle of nerves. She was still fairly horny and could smell nothing but her pussy thanks to her nostril trick. Plus Beth was absolutely sickened by the script she was about to spew out.

Beth sat in a seat as far away as the kitchen table would allow her to sit from her mom. She was worried that her mom would smell the pungent smell of pussy that was invading her nose. Her mom looked at her with a look of concern but then relaxed with a smile on her face and started talking.

Mom: Honey, I know this is not comfortable but are you ready to talk about what you have been up to?

Beth closed her eyes, wishing an asteroid would pummel her in that very minute, then she took a deep breath and started talking.

Beth: Ok. This is hard for me to admit, but please hear me out. Ever since I have grown into my body and the way I look now, I have always had body image issues. I am a bit taller than most girls are and I am not rail thin like everyone expects girls to be these days. I am not fat, but I am not petite. More full figured. And I have been ashamed of my body for a long time. That is why I always dress in bulky layers of clothes, because it is easier for me if nobody sees my body.

Mom: Beth honey, you are beautiful and have nothing to be ashamed of....You just.

Beth: Please mom, hear me out, then we can talk.

Beth's insides were churning with anxiety. She couldn't believe the nonsense that was about to come out of her mouth at her blackmailer's direction.

Beth: Now, as you know, I haven't had much of a dating life in high school and a lot of it has to do with my body image hang ups. Well, I am off to college soon and I would like that to change. I want to maximize my college experience and I want that to include a healthy dating life. So I have been doing some research into ways to improve self-esteem when it comes to feeling shame about your own body.

Beth: The first thing I came across was an article about people that come home from their jobs and immediately strip off all of their clothes. They remain that way until they have to leave again. The author said that being naked when at home improved her self confidence when it came to body positivity, confidence, and self esteem. Especially during the pandemic, when people didn't leave their house for days at a time and her periods of home nudity were quite long. So that is one part of what I have been looking into.

Beth: I also want to gain confidence in my body and wear more traditional clothing that girls my age wear. Short shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, crop tops, tight t-shirts that show midriff.. I always hide in my Jeans and sweatshirts because I am ashamed of showing more skin in public. I feel like everyone would be pointing at me and laughing if I showed some leg, bare arms, or midriff.

Beth was beyond humiliated as she went on with this charade of pretending to have a heart to heart conversation with her mother. Every word was a damn lie, but she had no choice now. She couldn't let her mom see any of the videos she had made, or find out what she was really doing. Since she was still horny from her edging and denial, she really started to get into selling this humiliating tail. Every breath she took she breathed in her own arousal that had been jammed up her nose. She even drummed up some tears. She wanted to make sure she kept MistressK happy, but in her aroused state, she was curious in some sick self-degrading way to find out what was in store for her after "revealing the truth" to her mother. For the millionth time her pussy was betraying her and clouding her ability to think clearly.

Mom: Beth please. I had no idea you felt this way. You have no reason to.....

Beth: Mom, please. Just let me get through it. I am almost done.

Beth: So on top of that, I have been doing some research about girls that like to show off in public with their clothes. They are called exhibitionists, and they seem to enjoy wearing skimpy clothes or walking outside naked. I have watched some videos and mom, they seem like they have all the confidence in the world.

Beth: I am not saying I want to dress like a complete whore, or walk around town naked or anything, but I really want to start living my life like the young person I am, and that means more age appropriate clothes like girls my age wear, and maybe getting the chance to hook up with some guys.

Beth: So to explain why you saw me naked a couple of times around the house, I must confess that I have been spending most of my time nude once I get home. I strip as soon as I get into my room. I walk back and forth from the shower naked. So when you saw me, I had decided to push the envelope a little more and walk around the house.

Beth: And you're right, it was a bit of a thrill the 2nd time. Which is when you saw me last night getting the wine. I had already had a glass, so I had lost some inhibitions and was sort of carefree walking around like that. I would have never have done that with a clear mind because I would be terrified someone would see me, but you know how that goes. But the issue you are upset at...

Mom: I'm not upset, just concerned.

Beth: Mom, please! Almost done. When you saw that video, I had just decided to try to see if I liked going outside naked. I know it was risky and dumb, but I had to see. It was early and I didn't think I would be caught. I started the car to make it look like there was a reason the garage door opened if someone asked. I know that was dumb too. Well, when I got out there and the cool morning air hit my naked body for the first time, it was like a sensory overload. I was so nervous and worked up that suddenly I felt like if I didn't pee right then, I was going to pee all over myself. So I squatted by the shrubs without thinking and just let it go. I am sorry, it was stupid and it won't happen again. I didn't mean to put us in that position where you might have to explain why your naked daughter is peeing in the garden. It just happened.

Beth: But beyond that issue, I have gotten to like being naked as much as I can when I am home. I plan on continuing it as I think it is really helping me gain confidence in this body. But I promise to be respectful of the people that live here and won't get too risky to put you or I in that position again.

Beth: But it is the other part that is problematic for me. I can be naked by myself in my room easily (another lie!), or walking around here when nobody is home, because it is just me. But I really want to wear cute clothes like the other girls do. Like Amy does. She is always prancing around with a lot of skin showing without a care in the world. I just can't get over that hump. I can't even bring myself to buy the clothes, let alone wear them. I just can't get to a place where I don't think people are staring at my big boobs, or saying my ass is too big to wear tight shorts. Or look at her thighs jiggling when she walks. Her arms are too big to wear that tank top. Can't she get a tan? Who wants to see that? It is just hard to gain confidence to show off some skin in public like the other girls do and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go through all of my college years dressing frumpy and unattractive. I already wasted high school doing that. It makes me sad and I don't want to regret wasting my youth.

With that Beth turned on the waterworks again. She was really going for an academy award with this performance. She despised everything about what she was saying about herself, yet she seemed to get some kind of perverse satisfaction on succeeding in laying the groundwork MistressK instructed her to do, which will surely make her life worse. But she was horny. And breathing in her own stink seemed to inspire pussy-dumb Beth to make her life worse to feed her arousal.

Beth: So please, don't be mad at me and I will be more careful, I am just really having a hard time with this and I don't want to waste my youth being ashamed of my body.

Mom: Can I talk now? I don't want to upset you.

Beth: Yes, mom. I am done now. Thanks for listening. I hope that addresses your concerns.

Mom: Yes it did, but it gave me new concerns. I am concerned that you feel so bad about yourself. I never knew. I just thought you enjoyed the way you dress because you don't like to conform to expectations people have for girls today. You are always talking about it. But honey, I feel so bad that you are so sad, and when it comes to being ashamed of your body, I really mean this when I say it, but you have no reason to be ashamed of your body. None. You are beautiful from head to toe. Your face is pretty, you are in good shape. Just because you don't have a thigh gap or abs of steel doesn't mean that you are fat. And I don't want to embarrass you, but you have great boobs. You have my boobs, and once upon a time I enjoyed showing more than a little cleavage, it is part of the fun of being the fairer sex. You have it and guys will want to see it.

Mom: And so what if you're tall. Look at runway models and how tall many of them are. So what if you are taller than the girls on the cheerleader squad at school, that doesn't mean anything. And your butt. You know guys go crazy over Kim Kardashian's ass because it is full, wide, and shapely, not narrow and boney, right? And you have great long legs that people would stare at if you wore a skirt or dress. You play a sport where you are constantly moving on your feet and it has paid dividends for your legs. And so what if your skin is white. You are English and Irish. We are as white as it gets. Your pale skin is like beautiful porcelain. Please. I am not kidding, you are beautiful and your beauty is unique.

Mom: So we are going to work on your problem. I am committed to helping you. First off, the naked at home thing. I am glad it is having a positive impact on you, you will have to forward me that article. Being naked at home is natural and normal. When you guys are at school I do it quite a lot. It is very enjoyable so don't think you are being weird. I think your plan is sound, stay in your room when everyone is home, and let's not get crazy outside. I mean, by the back pool when nobody is home, sure, why not. Or a quick step out the front door into the driveway for a thrill? By all means. But I don't think your step-sister or step-father would be comfortable with it. Having said that, if it is just me at home, you can have a free run of the house for all I care. I promise I won't act any different towards you if you come downstairs naked one day.

"Not weird" Beth thought. "If only she knew how weird my life has gotten. And how much weirder it is about to get!"

Mom: As far as the clothes go, we will start here and see how it goes. I want you to go to the store and buy a few things. Whatever you are looking to do. And maybe a bikini, you could get used to sitting by the pool in that by yourself and it might help you. But you are welcome to wear less than you do around here at all times, just look at Amy. She is wearing only a t-shirt and panties a lot around the house. You could do that too. I can tell she doesn't even wear a bra half the time around here and it is completely fine. We are all adults here and when it is just us girls, I want you to really try and get comfortable. So feel free to show some more skin around here. T-shirts, shorts, belly shirts, or skirts. You totally have the ass and legs to pull off some really short shorts. And you can show some cleavage off with those great boobs of yours. And hopefully by the end of summer you will have worked up to being able to make yourself go out in a dress or cute top and a skirt. Something like that. Ok? We will get through this together. I am here for you, honey. It killed me to hear how sad you are. So do what you need to do to be happy.

Beth gulped in fear of the words she just heard. The words that were just recorded and would be sent to MistressK as soon as she went upstairs. Beth's mom just gave MistressK a license to push her harder around the house and she wanted to cry for real now. What had she done to herself now? This was going to be more trouble for her, especially in front of Amy.

123456...8