Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: Ok mom. Thanks for being understanding and I am sorry I gave you cause for alarm. I will try not to embarrass you or me going forward. This is hard for me to wrap my head around, and even harder for me to talk about. But it is important. I don't want to look back on my college life and think I spent it in hiding because of the shame I have about my body. Thanks mom. I will try and work on the things you said.

Mom: No problem honey. Feel free to talk to me any time. I am glad we are being more open with each other. It makes me feel like your mom again. With the way you have shut me out, and with you leaving for college, I thought we would drift forever and it made me sad. So I will help you feel better, and in return you will be doing the same for me. If you want at some point I can give you my honest critique of your body when it is just us at home and you work up the nerve to come out of your room with no clothes on like we talked about. With school ending and your sister coming off her punishment we will have a lot more time together at home without her here.

Beth cringed at the thought of standing in front of her mother naked while her body was critiqued. Yet this thought brought some warmth between her legs. Afterwards, Beth would reflect on being aroused by the thought of her mom critiquing her naked body and thinking that her capacity to be turned on by humiliation knows no boundaries.

Beth: I don't know mom, but we will see. I have a lot to think about, thanks.

Beth got up to go upstairs and her mom pounced on her for a big hug. Beth hated hugs, or shows of emotion like this. She managed to break free and looked at her mom. They both had the smallest hint of tears in their eyes, but for very different reasons. Her mom was emotional because she was finally making a connection with her daughter after a long drought, and Beth, well she was ready to cry at the thought of what was certainly going to be a new list of rules for her to follow. She turned away and walked to her room as she felt her damp panties rub against her bald, sensitive lips. She hoped that her mom couldn't smell the pussy on Beth's face when she hugged her.

She walked into her room a bundle of nerves as she closed the door. Even though she was just as upset as earlier, she had the presence of mind to strip off her clothes this time to avoid more punishment. This was going to be bad enough. She took out her phone and figured out how to attach the sound file she just created to a text to send to MistressK. She looked at the file in the text message as she whimpered. She once again thought of the consequences of her predicament.

"Why? Why am I going to do this? If I send this file I am going to be made to do more awful things at home, but now outside of my room. Why can't I just not send it and end this, when I know hitting sends makes things unbearably worse for me?" These were the questions Beth was asking herself as she was looking at the send button. But as her left hand held the phone, she found that her right hand had involuntarily found its way to her pussy and started to casually rub herself.

Her arousal had never gone away from her hour of edging, and then the humiliating conversation with her mom did nothing to cool herself off. She imagined what she must look like as her bare feet absent-mindedly walked her naked body to the mirror so she could see herself. And there stood an 18 year old beautiful girl with tears in her eyes, a phone in her hand like she was just texting her pals, and her other hand was just slowly masturbating her soaking pussy like it was the most normal thing in the world. Her nipples were sticking out and her wet shiny pussy was still red and raw from her earlier onslaught as her inner thighs started to glisten.

Beth started to breathe heavily as a thought popped in her head. What if MitressK made her start walking around the house like this in front of her mom. Fully naked and casually masturbating like it is the most natural thing in the world while she wandered around her house like a freak. Right then she hit the send button on her phone and quickly gasped at what she had done. It was only a matter of time now before she found out her new fate at home.

Beth cried out loud again as she thought about her latest act of self-sabotage. "I need to get a fucking grip!" she said inwardly. She dove on her bed like before and started to cry as she awaited her next horror. Only this time she was fully naked, and her hand never fully left her snatch as it slowly explored her wet folds. Thus illustrating the ongoing fight between Beth's brain and her pussy. And so far her pussy was undefeated.

- -

After 10 minutes of lying naked on her bed while crying with the occasional rub of her pussy Beth heard her phone and computer ding again, bringing out dread over what was to come next. She checked her phone and it instructed her to get to her computer. She moaned quietly and got out of bed. She felt her tits swing back and forth as she got up and walked to the computer. No matter how much time she had spent naked in this room lately, she could never get used to the horrible feeling of her unrestrained D-cups moving in all directions. She would give anything to just be able to wear a bra. Alas, she sat down naked in front of her webcam once again awaiting her next disaster.

MistressK: Hello slut. I see you are back to obeying your rules. Good thing,you wouldn't want to make this any worse than it is already. Or who knows, I saw you massaging that swollen puss of yours when you sent that message, maybe you do want it to get worse. Speaking of that, do that again right now. Not too hard, just a slow constant rub, to remind you of how much you love embarrassing yourself in front of me like a freak.

Beth whined some more. She forgot that the camera could pan wide enough to ensure she had little to no privacy in her room. This brought tears of defeat and frustration out of her as she started to once again casually play with herself for her blackmailer.

MistressK: Good, slut. I bet even after all that, you really need to cum still. And if you are good, you will be allowed to cum your little face off in a bit. But for now, keep doing what you are doing. Now, did you enjoy your chat with mommy?

Beth: Oh god no. It was so embarrassing. To say those things to her, then have her start opening up to me like we are having some heart to heart. It was awful. Now she really thinks I want to act that way, that I want to dress sluttier just to attract boys. I have spent the past 2 years making it abundantly clear that was the last thing I wanted. Now she thinks I have changed and is so happy. It was awful. Please don't make me do those things she said. Please.

MistressK: Now, now, pet. I think it went great. You did such a good job, you are going to get a couple rewards later. You might not love them, but you will take them.

MistressK: Now as far as not making you show mommy what an exhibitionist has been hiding under all those baggy clothes, well that would break her heart after that fine performance by you. No. I consider it my duty to make you and your mom thick as thieves once again.

Beth: Oh god. Please. Anything else. It will make things horrible around here. I don't want to model slutty clothes for her, or hang out with her naked. And I can't let my asshole step-sister see me parading around here like that either. Please. I beg you.

MistressK: Enough slut. Remember, you made me a video telling me to ignore your begging, and punish you when you do. But, I understand that things have moved very fast this weekend. Getting caught stealing wine naked, and peeing outside naked. Getting naked in a park, shaving that twat in a public bathroom, and you making yourself a nice new outfit for school on Monday.

Beth cried some more as she gently circled her hand around her needy clit. So much happened today, and everything with her mom, she forgot that she had cut up her clothes to make an outfit she was going to absolutely hate wearing to school.

MistressK: So, I will give you a choice. But don't get used to this leniency when it comes to your skanky ass begging me for anything. In a minute, you will be given rules for wearing a little less around the house, nothing too scandalous right now, but less than you are used to. I will also be giving you orders on playing along with your mother in helping you find your inner exhibitionist! Now, remember your wardrobe that you currently have to wear to school on Monday. The jeans that are now cut into shorts, the t-shirt with no more sleeves and now shows just the tiniest bit of your midriff? And the sandals? I know you love the sandals and can't wait to wear this to school.

MistressK: Well, I will give you a choice. You can beg for my leniency at home, or at school. Now remember, you won't be getting off free of either one. You will still do things at home, and you will still be wearing a modified outfit come Monday. But you can pick which one will be made a little easier. School outfit on Monday, or the start of our little exhibitionist training at home with Mommy! Now, you have 30 seconds to decide and I want you to take the whole 30 seconds. And I want you to spread those legs wide for me and start rubbing that sloppy cunt of yours for all its worth for that 30 seconds. Then you will tell me your decision. Now go, slut!

Beth wailed out loud as she cried more. She wanted to do none of this.. What an awful choice this was. To willingly let her mother coach her into showing off her body under the same roof of Amy who hated her. Or wear that dreadful outfit and worse to school.

By now she had been denied release so much this afternoon that by the time she pondered this cruel choice she already had two fingers pumping in and out of her hole as she once again spread her pale body wide open for a fucking stranger and shamelessly shared the most intimate act there is. Her pussy was making that squelching noise that was nails on the chalkboard for Beth, and the funniest sound ever made to her unknown audience.

As she approached the 30 second timer and was once again desperate to cum as she thrust her clenching pale cheeks so her hips to meet her pistoning fingers, it occurred to her that there was really one choice. She had to beg for mercy at school. She couldn't wear that cut up outfit on Monday. She would have to endure whatever MistressK had in mind for home. And it was going to be brutal.

Beep Beep Beep went the alarm.

Beth had started to moan more than a little as time expired. And on top of this horrible decision she was about to make, she was desperate to cum. In hindsight, she should have thanked her lucky stars that for once her desperation and masochism didn't drive her to the worst decision. Although there was no win here, as she was about to find out.

Beth: At school. Please have mercy on me at school. Please don't make me wear that outfit!

MistressK: Does that mean you are intentionally asking me to make you wear less at home, spend even more time naked at home, and let your mom coach your wardrobe decisions?

Beth cringed at reading that. When put that way, it sounded as bad as anything. God, what could she do to end this all, she thought. Then she remembered how bad the fallout would be at this point. The latest video that mentioned her parents and spelled out how fucked up her desires are, on top of all the stupid videos she has made. She couldn't bear it , so she had to bear this. And she still had to cum.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Then I want to hear you say it out loud, right into the camera, and I didn't tell you to take your hands off your pussy. God look at that thing. Begging to cum. Back to your casual masturbation like the slut you are. Then look right into the camera and say what you are asking for.

Beth shut her eyes in shame once again as she started to gently stroke herself. Once again Beth was going to give more evidence that another chapter in her tortured existence was all her idea. She took a deep breath, and sighed. She opened her eyes and looked at the camera looking like a slut in heat as she continued to lightly play with herself.

Beth: "Instead of making me wear that outfit to school, I am asking to wear less at home, spend more time naked while home, and let my mom coach me with clothing choices, please."

Beth said desperately to the camera. You couldn't really make out the tears through the sweat that now covered her face and body.

MistressK: Very will slut. You will be getting your wish. And I will be giving you your first set of rules to follow at home now, followed by what will go on the rest of the weekend and Monday. I don't have time to babysit you the whole time so I will lay it out for you.

MistressK: First. No more long pants allowed at home at all. Shorts, skirts, dresses, bathing suits, underwear only if you wish, but no long pants, unless you wish to cut them into shorts.

MistressK: Second. No tops heavier than a t-shirt. This means no sweatshirts or flannels or any of the other dumpy shirts you have. A t-shirt is the standard, both in thickness, and coverage. Nothing that covers your whole arms. Just what a t-shirt covers. You of course will be allowed to wear less. Tank top, crop top, light button down that is too small, bikini, just a bra, a handkerchief wrapped around your tits, pasties. Whatever floats your boat. But no more of your heavy tops.

MistressK: And third and finally, at least for now. There will be no overlapping of clothing. For example, if you think you are going to wear a pair of shorts, but an even longer t-shirt that covers them, that is not allowed. Whatever your bottoms cover, your tops will not overlap at all. For now that doesn't mean you have to show your belly button or pudgy stomach all day, but the shirt will stop short of the shorts or skirt. For now this can be measured while you are in a standing position. Screw up and that will change, use your imagination. Same goes for the other way. No high waisted shorts or skirt with your shirt tucked into it. No overlaps. No tucking in.

MistressK: Now, listen closely because this is important. For now you may keep your bra and panties underneath your new outfits but pay attention. Your underwear is on the line with how you perform here. Screw something up or disobey, and that is the first to go. Understand me slut?

Beth just sat there in shame as she softly continued to rub her cunt. She didn't even have any fight left in her right now. She was just a horny mess sitting there thinking about how screwed she was. And realizing how screwed she was just made her clit and nipples throb some more. She just softly acknowledged.

"Yes mistress."

MistressK: Good slut. Now softly rub those nipples for me slut. They look like missile silos ready to explore, plus it is almost time to cum. Unless you don't want to anymore?

Beth: No. Please. I need to cum. Please may I cum.

MistressK: Good girl. But first, here are a few things. Besides your rules, you are off the hook for the rest of the day. Do what you want. Have a drink, watch a movie, go somewhere, whatever. But on your computer will be a loop of your movies that you have made so far. Just to give you a reminder of how far you have progressed for me my little humiliation craving exhibitionist. You can watch them or not, but they will be on. And from this point on until Monday morning, you are free to cum as much as you want, or you don't have to cum at all, including now. I see you are about to burst, sitting there all spread wide open for me, but if you don't want to humiliate yourself this time on camera, you can walk away from this orgasm and do whatever you want. The choice is yours; cum all you want or don't cum at all until Monday morning.

MistressK: Now, tomorrow will be a light day as well. You will do the shopping your mother has asked you to do. And since she is your new coach you will listen to her. Btw, doesn't that sound sick, your mommy is your slut coach. I guess it runs in your family. Now keep this in mind. Your clothing choices had better match her request, but more importantly they better meet my expectations. And remember, your bra and panties are on the line while at home.

MistressK: Lastly, sometime tomorrow night we'll be discussing your outfit Monday morning. Remember, I said I would be lenient with you, but you would not be off the hook. But for now that is it. So you are now free to cum your brains out, or get up, put clothes on, and walk out the door, which will you choose?

Beth moaned and cried at the same time. This was cruel. She had been on the edge for hours, but now MistressK made it her choice to cum in front of the camera. The sick part of her mind thought this was also brilliant as she started to hump her hips and pump her fingers out of her cunt. She started to lick her nipples and pretty soon it was game over as Beth had another violent orgasm in front of a camera. Besides the first one, this might have been the worst, because it was done on her own. She was so horny she couldn't help it.

Beth sat there naked and sticky as she started down at the floor in front of her that had been just sprayed with her latest desperate orgasm. She shook her head in disgust at where her life was headed. Just then there was a video of her on the screen, still in her heavy sweats and sweatshirt. Seemed like years ago, not days ago. Then she watched in amused disgust as she watched herself strip for the first time for the camera. It was the last time she was allowed clothes in the room. Her blackmailer was starting from the beginning and planned on torturing her with an endless loop of this.

Beth got up and walked around her room but couldn't help but look on as she watched the video history of her own debasement. She felt a stir between her legs once again, while she still hadn't dried off and come down from the orgasm she just had. As her pussy warmed again she looked away. . "This is going to be a long night," she thought to herself. She wondered just then if her blackmailer was really trying to drive her to the crazy ward.

It didn't take long for Beth to find her naked self glued to her computer screen while playing with herself again. She couldn't look away from the trainwreck. She watched herself blatantly debase herself on camera in so many awful ways. She knew it was bad when she did all these things, but to watch herself do these things to herself had her openly sobbing and constantly horny at her own humiliation. The worst parts were when she was drunk the night before and didn't remember everything she did. She cried as hard as she ever had in her life at the sight of herself butt naked on her floor with her ass up and face down as she played with her pussy and occasionally her asshole. She wanted to vomit as she watched her heavy tits dangle and swing around when she was on all fours. What a sight it was as she watched herself on the floor with her round pale ass facing the screen, her asshole winking in and out of view with each rock back and forth as she fucked herself on camera. When she watched herself lick her own cum off the floor that was it. She came hard as she voluntarily masturbated for the camera.

What made her want to wretch was the thought that someone had these videos. She had gone to great lengths so that nobody ever caught so much of a flash of leg besides her volleyball team for years. And now a stranger had all of these videos where she was rolling her naked ass all over the floor, spreading her legs wide while she performed acts that should only be done alone if ever at all.

123456...8