Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tugged on the bikini and looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head at the thought of her new normal at home was now going to be in these clothes. The bottoms were fairly conservative, covering everything and not showing any of her butt cheeks. There was still a lot of skin on display. But the top is what got to her. It wasn't the most revealing but she got one with the inside of her boobs showing like her mom told her to and she was frightened by what was looking at her in the mirror. She couldn't imagine walking around her sister and mom with all of her inner boob showing. Her pussy pulsed at the thought and she figured she better get the bottoms off before she soaked them. She took off the top and stood there naked once again.

Then, for a second, the part of Beth that didn't get to cum raised its ugly head and got a little mischievous. Beth looked at herself and got a little smirk on her face as she pulled open the bag from the pre-order clothes her mom bought. MistressK threatened the loss of her underwear if she misbehaved and she wanted to see how bad it was. She put a tank top on and she got her wish. Her nipples stiffened and produced two large and obvious bumps under her shirt. She felt a rush of warmth between her legs as she imagined the humiliation she would be in store for if this was her look. She moved from side to side in the dressing room and watched her tits bounce and sway with aroused horror. She would be causing a lot of unwanted attention if she walked around with her boobs free like this. She closed her eyes and imagined walking the length of the mall in this shirt with no bra and before she knew it she was caressing her unrestrained tits in a public changing room.

She snapped out of it and once again questioned her sanity and she thought of wearing just this tank top out of the dressing room to pay for the bikini. Beth had a feeling of impending doom just then. If her devious mind was now thinking of walking through this store without a bra on without being pushed by MistressK, she could be in real trouble. Kinky Beth was out to get Beth in trouble.

Beth found the bikini shopping experience unpleasant but not as unpleasant as the thought of sitting next to Amy wearing these two scraps of fabric at the pool all day. She texted MIstressK that she was done shopping and awaited more instructions as she was told. She didn't like what might be in store for her. MIstressK said she was going to "fuck" with her", and that can't be good.

MistressK: Bring the bags to your car, then go to the movies. It is just past lunch so we have all afternoon. Buy a ticket for anything that is playing this afternoon. I would pick something that won't be busy for a matinee. Buy 3 of the biggest movie theater sodas they sell, and get into the theater early. Then get into the back row and all the way in the corner away from the entry door. Let me know when you are there.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth didn't like this at all. She was about to be naked in the movie theater inside the mall, she just knew it. But how could she? This was pretty crazy, even for MIstressK if that was what she wanted Beth to do. She wouldn't want Beth to get caught would she? That wouldn't be good for either of them.

Beth made her way to the movieplex and bought a ticket to something she never heard of along with 3 giant fountain sodas. Beth felt the eyes of the girl working the counter burn into her as she looked at her a little puzzled for buying 3 giant sodas and only one ticket.

Beth carefully balanced the sodas in her hands as she made her way to the proper theater as she was told and into the back row far corner.

Beth: I am here.

MistressK: Is there anyone there?

Beth: No. There are still 25 minutes left until it starts.

MistressK: Good. Now you won't want to be wasting any more time in case someone comes in. Now, slut, I will show you what fucking with you actually is, and you tell me if you still want to complain about me interrupting your little jack-off session to your own videos earlier you sick twisted slut.

Beth: Please, don't get me in trouble.

MistressK: That is up to you, isn't it. Now hurry up before someone comes in. Set up the video on your phone, then do the following. Strip off all your clothes, and by now you know what that means. Once naked you will take one of the sodas and dump it over your head and down your naked body. Once you are done with that you may get dressed immediately except for your socks and shoes. Once you are dressed again, you will take the 2nd soda and dump it down your shirt, front and back, make sure you get everywhere. You will take the third and dump it down your pants, again both front and back. And that is how you will sit and watch the movie you stupid cunt. Covered with cold sticky soda, with those precious bare feet you care so much about sitting in a puddle of cold soda on a nasty movie theater floor.

MistressK: Now, get going and no complaining or you will be spending much more time in this theater naked, slut. Hopefully you are dumb and picked a popular movie. Now hit record and STRIP!

Beth's face was contorted in disbelief as she started to bawl her eyes out. This is too much. She could get caught. What about security cameras? She gripped the phone tight wishing she could squeeze this awful situation away. But she knew she had to act soon, or it would get much worse. She was starting to learn not to tempt fate with MistressK. Then the phone buzzed.

MistressK: I better see some video in 5 seconds or you will be spreading your legs over the front row chairs and cumming for the next hour or until the cops come. You would probably like that, you little humiliation slut. Now let's go!

Beth growled in such frustration that she almost spiked the phone on the floor, but she knew there was no time to waste. She couldn't afford to make things worse, and she was early enough in this afternoon movie that nobody wanted to see that she could take her clothes off and put them back on quick enough where she wouldn't get caught. She hit the live stream button on her phone and set it in one of the seats. She closed her eyes and said "why?" out loud before she pulled her two t-shirts over her head. She was breathing heavily as she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks. She groaned in disgust when her bare feet touched the cold concrete. The floor felt somewhat sticky and she almost yelped when she stepped on a hardened piece of gum.

She was openly whimpering as she kept moving, not wanting to get caught or upset MistressK any more. She unhooked her bra and her heavy tits fell right out of it. Her nipples were a buzz when they hit the cold air and bounced around free of restraint. She closed her eyes for a second and dropped her panties to the floor and stepped out of them.

"OHMYGOD! I"M NAKED IN A MOVIE THEATER!'" She screamed to herself as she was moaning in fear with each rapid breath. Her pussy that had been denied all morning was on fire with this new exposure, to the point that Beth was taken aback by the intense surge of arousal she just felt as she stood there naked in a very public place. She needed to get this over with and she went on auto pilot as she picked up soda #1 and dumped it over her head without even thinking about.

Beth yelped again as the cold liquid dumped over her hair, down her face and all over her naked body. The feeling was as shocking as it was unpleasant as the ice cubes hit the ground around her bare feet, and the cold liquid spilled over her naked tits and belly in front and down her asscrack, cheeks, and legs in back. When the ice cubes and soda started to run over her bare toes and pool around her feet she felt disgusted. When the freezing soda touched her throbbing nipples and soaked pussy the feeling was indescribable as she almost doubled over due to overstimulation over her exposed body.

She didn't even think about how fucking ridiculous it was to do what she did as she grabbed her panties and yanked them up her soaked legs. At least her pussy and ass was covered again now. She buckled her pale tits back into her bra and was relieved somehow that those were covered too even though her current state would be tough to explain to anyone that came in.

Next came her jeans and that was a tougher challenge as the denim didn't want to pull up her wet legs so easily. It's a good thing her jeans weren't too tight or they never would have gotten back on. She finally shimmied them up and buttoned them. She grabbed her two shirts that were still together as one and pulled them on with a little effort. She looked longingly at her bare feet now submerged in its puddle of cold bubbly soda and wished she could put her final articles of clothes on, but it wasn't going to happen and she knew it.

She was about to grab her phone and sit down then she remembered she wasn't done yet. She wanted to scream into that damn phone but she knew better. This was such a stupid task, she felt ridiculous. And that was the beauty of it and Beth could feel it getting to her as her arousal was not going away as she made a fool of herself.

Beth sighed and grabbed the second soda, shook her head in sadness, and started to dump its cold contents down her shirts and straight down her cleavage. This didn't feel any better than the first soda despite not being naked anymore. As her shirt started to absorb the drink she knew this was going to feel awful for a while. She poured the second half of it down the back of her shirt and cringed as it soaked her shoulders and ran down her back, reaching her ass crack.

Beth just kept going as she wanted to get this foolish nightmare over with although she feared what would come next. She grabbed the final soda and pulled her jeans away from her waist. She realized that the gap between her jeans and her skin might not make MistressK happy if she doesn't get it all in there and she unbuttoned her jeans while again cursing her sick mind. She opened the fly, and pulled her panties away from her twat even though she wasn't told to and started to pour the cold sticky beverage right down her pussy. The river of cola running right over her throbbing clit almost made her fall to her knees. It felt so nasty and amazing at the same time, she didn't even know what to think. It was like she made a new discovery in humiliating filth. She dumped the second half down the back of her panties and got her ass and legs drenched further. She put the final soda down and rebuttoned her jeans with trembling hands and grabbed the phone to shut off the video.

She felt awful as she stood there awaiting instructions. Her clothes were saturated with ice cold soda for the most part and was sticking to her cold wet skin. The cold wet floor on the bottom of her bare feet, and the rough wet denim scraping the tops of them was perhaps the most unpleasant and she would once again give anything to put her shoes on. She stood there completely ashamed of what she must have looked like in that video she just made and felt like a fool. She couldn't explain why anyone would even want to do this. And she couldn't explain why it was making her horny. Her hair was dripping wet which was uncomfortable and ridiculous looking in a movie theater. The phone buzzed.

MistressK: Wow. Good job slut. Does it feel good?

Beth: No, mistress. I feel cold, dirty, and uncomfortable.

MistressK: Good. Now sit down and enjoy the movie. I will check back with you soon.

Beth grimaced as she sat her wet cheeks covered in wet jeans down on the cloth movie seats. Just then she thought of another thing to worry about; ruining the movie seat! Her sensation was an awful one as the cold wet denim rubbed against her wet skin. Her pussy, which had been a sloppy mess since this morning's orgasm denial and constant edging and other arousals, now felt like it was a cold wet swamp. And her shirt! Her tits were soaked as her rock hard nipples felt like they were drilling through her wet bra. The wet shirts now heavily clung to Beth's chest and accented her large boobs in a way that Beth had never intended to do in public, or anywhere. Even though it felt awful, for once she had to admit she had the look of someone wanting to flaunt her rack even though it was the last thing she wanted.

Her hair and face felt awful too as her soaked hair clung to her face that was now drying and starting to feel sticky. She felt absolutely disgusting as the movie started. And so it went as she sat there covered in fountain soda watching a movie in a public place and looking ridiculous. Luckily nobody came in to see this movie and she couldn't blame them, it was awful. As parts of her clothes and skin started to dry she had time to think. While she never thought of this particular scenario, the general state of filthiness and embarrassment she felt is something she often thought about as she imagined her humiliation.

Beth's mind started to wander as her entire body became sticky with varying degrees of drying soda and damp clothes. She imagined sitting there like this in the middle of school looking ridiculous. And people were all laughing at her. And after a while they took her clothes, and kept pouring the sodas over her head, never letting her get dry and comfortable as they laughed at her. Yes, poor Beth felt disgusting alright. And it was starting to feel wonderful as she found herself grinding her ass back and forth in the wet theater chair.

About halfway through the movie the phone buzzed.

MistressK: Put your shoes on and get three more sodas. Right now your clothes are staying on for the next round. But if you hesitate or complain, the shoes will stay off, you will buy 3 of them, and the clothes will come off again. Now go, slut!

Beth said "oh my god" out loud at this latest request. Her clothes were still a little damp and clingy and her hair was a mess. And now she had to go buy 3 more giant sodas from the same girl that gave her the weird look the first time? But she didn't argue. She took the threat of losing her clothes in the theater serious, plus she was more than a little horny.

She lifted her bare feet off the sticky floor and groaned. They practically made a noise as they unstuck themself from the dirty, sticky, cold, concrete. She kicked her shoes on and got up and started walking. She couldn't believe she was doing something like this, so ridiculous, but part of it made her feel pretty good. As she walked she felt her damp clothes moving all over her sticky body and it made her skin feel like electricity was running through it. Yet another confusing turn in Beth's twisted kinky sex drive as she pondered why something so dumb and gross would make her pussy gush. But make no mistake, it was gushing as her warm soaked pussy rubbed against the cold wet soda soaked panties. The feel was unpleasantly pleasant as she walked to the door.

The walk to the snack bar was forever. She felt like people were staring at her knowing what fucked up little games she has been playing. Like they knew she was covered in soda because some stranger told her to. That she had been naked in the theater 30 minutes ago. She reached the snack bar and couldn't look the little goth theater employee in the eye.

"Three more xtra large Pepsis please" Beth said meekly.

The girl looked at Beth in a questioning manner before she moved to fill the drinks.

"Geez. You must be awfully thirsty tonight?" said the counter girl.

"Um.. Yeah, I guess, well I spilled one on me" said Beth nervously as she looked down on her still darkened jeans from the spill figuring she had to say something.. Her legs were shaking as she was so nervous about being questioned in person about her antics she was being made to do in public.

The girl continued to give Beth a strange look as she poured the sodas and rang her up. Beth quickly paid for the sodas and went back to the movie. She texted that she had done what was asked of her and awaited the next humiliation with her 3 sodas staring at her.

MistressK: Off with those shoes again. Fill up the shoes with soda. Dump some more all over your feet right where you are going to be sitting so there is a nice pool there for you to rest those precious feet of yours that you are so protective of. Dump the rest over your head. Then take the other 2 and do what you did before. One down your top, front and back. The other down your pants front and back. Then enjoy the rest of the movie, slut! And one hint of protest and clothes are coming off of you.

Beth knew a version of this was coming. Why else make her buy more sodas. And where did MistressK come up with this anyway. Kind of weird, but it seemed to be pushing the right buttons for poor Beth.

Beth filled up her shoes, then poured some over her bare feet as she cringed from the cold sticky liquid flooding the concrete floor surrounding them. To her dismay there was a little left so she dumped it over her head as her phone recorded her bizarre display. She shrieked a little as the icy soda soaked her hair. She managed to get some down her face which managed to stoke her arousal a little more.

Then she quickly dumped half the next soda down the front of her shirt and gasped as ran over her tits. The warm throbbing sensation of her engorged nipples having ice cold liquid running over them made her want to rip her shirts off right there and start rubbing them. She switched to the back and quickly dumped the rest of the cup as it ran between her shoulder blades and down her asscrack.

She grabbed the last one and unbuttoned her jeans as she readied to finish this. She pulled her panties away from her needy twat and poured more soda down them. She cried out in shock and ecstasy as the cold drink shocked her boiling pussy and clit. She actually started to put her free hand down her panties and rub a little before she remembered where she was and wondered what was wrong with her. She poured the rest down her ass cheeks and down her legs, soaking her once again.

She stood there shivering in terror for a second after she had finished, wondering again what she would say if she were caught. What if the counter girl came in and saw what she was doing with those sodas. As she sat her cold wet behind on the cloth seats and winced once again, her mind started to wander about that counter girl. What if she caught her. What if she made Beth clean it up. What if she rubbed her hair in it. Made her take her clothes off and use them as a mop. What if she was already naked. What then?

As Beth sat there in extreme discomfort she could not deny that this strange experience, while not on her previous list of fantasies, made her feel really good, mostly because it made her feel like shit, and as we now know, that is what made Beth's sexual world go around these days.

She felt so uncomfortable, but this is what she had always wanted in her fantasies. She felt vulnerable, uncomfortable, and dirty. Her bare feet swimming in cold sticky soda on a movie theater floor made her feel even more vulnerable. As the movie went on and the second round of soda started to dry on her skin once again, she felt wonderfully filthy; like she was used as a garbage dumpster. She was getting very horny.

She started to think more and more about that counter girl finding her and having her way with her. Her hand was rubbing the outside of her wet jeans as she pictured her naked self crawling after this tiny goth girl that sold her six sodas tonight. Being forced to serve her in any way imaginable. Beth was nowhere near being a lesbian but right now she was ready for anything. After all of the teasing and denial today, and with this new low she had hit in this theater, she was desperate to cum. As her mind wandered she resolved that she would do whatever she had to do today and tonight to be allowed to cum. High and mighty Beth was ready to beg a stranger once again for permission to have an orgasm.

1...345678