Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: No mistress. But you said I had the rest of the weekend off. I just wanted to lay under the covers where I was warm and comfortable for once. I was still naked. I feel like you were just fucking with me on purpose. I've done everything you have asked, so can you please stop messing with my head! And I'm not a whore!

MistressK: Messing with you. You think that is messing with you? Well my little humiliation whore, you are about to find out what messing with you just for the fun of it feels like. Go get some lipstick. I know you don't usually wear it but you must have some somewhere for those cocksucking lips!

Beth: I've never sucked a cock! But yes I do mistress.

MistressK: Maybe sooner than later, slut. Now go get it.

Beth peeled her ass cheeks off the sticky floor and walked over to her dresser where she kept her makeup, not that she ever wore it. The last time was a family wedding 2 years ago when she still liked to dress pretty. She walked back to the computer holding up the lipstick.

MistressK: Go over to your mirror and turn around. Stick your big ass out and write "W-H" in big letters on your fat left cheek, and "R-E" on your big fat right cheek.

"Oh god" thought Beth. Body writing. This was one of her humiliation hot buttons. She had read about and fantasized about the many possibilities with this. Girls with horrible things written on them with skimpy clothes that barely covered the writing, having to struggle to conceal it all day. Being the only one naked at a party and everyone writing shameful things on her until her entire naked body is covered with lipstick writing. Or even worse, permanent marker. She fantasized about being made to walk home like that with cum on her face. Right now she couldn't believe this part of her kink was at her doorstep. As humiliating as it was to write whore on her body, and she was really worried about having to walk to the bathroom naked like that past her sister's room, she felt a surge of heat rush to her pussy and her nipples were standing tall and on fire. She looked down and saw that her pussy had shed a few drops of arousal that had dripped on the floor between her feet. Her thighs were glistening. All she could say was.

Beth: Yes Mistress.

Beth slowly walked over to the mirror, the site of her engorged clit and nipples horrifying and exciting her as usual. She bit her lip as she turned around and faced her pale ass to the mirror. She turned her head around and slowly bent over. Her pussy leaked some more at the humiliating position she was getting herself in as her large tits slowly pulled away from her body and her ass stuck out. She got a good look at her soaking pussy from behind as well as her asshole slightly poking into view. Her full cheeks were wet from sitting in her own leakage on the floor as she masturbated for the camera a minute ago. She was beyond horny again and pictured herself doing this in the school locker room after volleyball while her teammates thought of more things to write.

She concentrated on how to write backwards for a second and went to work. She had read about this scenario before and seen enough perverted videos to know why she wasn't asked to write the "O". Since she was horny she did a good job of making the letters as large as her large cheeks would accommodate. She looked at her finished product and gasped. She of course was scared and humiliated about what would come next. How could she explain having "Whore" written in bright red lipstick on her ass as she walked to the shower? But her body was on fire. Her skin was tingling at how filthy she looked and felt right now. She didn't even realize that she was gently rubbing her clit again.

Her audience was having a laughing fit as they watched the pitiful display in front of them. Many screen shots were taken of Beth bent over, tits, hanging, and writing the letters on her own body. Surely something to use in the future. The girls were curious where this came from and what Kim was doing. She did say Beth had the rest of the weekend off besides shopping. Kim explained what she was planning and it was completely random stuff. Amy asked why, and Kim was honest when she said "because I feel like fucking with her". Jenna was too busy finishing the "E" on her own right cheek to add much to the conversation

Beth and her dripping faucet of a pussy padded gingerly on bare feet back to the computer and awaited further instructions. Terrified. And dying to cum.

MistressK: Nice job slut. It looks good on you. You should wear that more often.

Beth winced. The fact that she was complemented by defacing her body as wearing something when she was dying to be wearing anything was cruel. And her fucked up mind loved it.

Beth: Thanks mistress.

MistressK: Ok. So you think I was fucking with you. Well, I will be fucking with a little for real from now until this later afternoon after that little outburst. And you see if you can tell the difference between you thinking I am fucking with you, and me really fucking with you.

MistressK: Now. Get your whore ass on your hands and knees facing away from the screen. I want your legs spread wide, your ass up, and your face on the floor. Then I want you to give me 5 good edges. This starts our fucking with you time.

Beth: But please mistress, may I cum?

MistressK: If you are good today slut, but not a chance right now. Get to work.

Beth cried in desperation as she got into position. She was so horny from the body writing that she felt that if a fan blew on her clit she would cum all over the floor. She didn't know how she was going to edge 5 times and not cum. But she felt that she was already in trouble and didn't want more. As she spread her legs and hoisted her ass in the air she moaned out loud at the humiliating position she was in. Her tits were mashed on the floor and she could smell pussy. She really needed to clean this room.

She went to work on her pussy and was at the edge in no time. She was grunting and groaning as she held herself right on the edge for the required period of time. She felt like she was going to explode before she backed off. Beth lay there breathing heavy and moaning in frustration as she started to play with herself again. "If she told me to lick my own pussy to cum right now I would be trying my hardest" she thought.

And on she went. Her lewd position and the writing on her ass had the desired effect on her audience. Laughter. Beth was so horny that she was rocking back and forth as if she was searching for a cock behind her, and as her cheeks opened and closed with that movement her exposed asshole provided the missing "O" in whore as it peaked in and out of view. It's like her ass was a neon sign blinking "Whore. Whore..Whore" as she rocked back and forth in frustration.

Beth was about to lose it as she was holding the 5th edge. She started to brace herself for going over, knowing that there would be hell to pay. Just when she thought she was doomed that damn robot voice snapped her out of the impending orgasm just enough.

"ENOUGH SLUT. GET UP."

Beth would have done anything to cum right then and there. Done anything, anyone, anywhere. She would have hammered her pussy on the dining room table downstairs if it meant cumming. But it was not to be.

Beth: Please may I cum? I need to cum mistress.

MistressK: Nonsense. You have a big shopping day to get ready for. And we need to get ready. And you won't be showering until you get back home. So that sloppy pussy is going to the mall. Now I want you to text your mom and ask her to meet you outside of your room in 15 minutes to help with your clothes shopping list. That will give your skin time to dry, you sweaty cum dumpster. And you can dry that soaking pussy hand in your hair. Unless you want mommy to see it.

Beth: But mistress. Please don't let her see me like this. With the writing on my butt. Please. I am begging.

MistressK: Jeez Louise. If you keep whining like this I will. But for now, this is what you are going to do.

As Beth read her marching orders for her conversation with her mom she cringed. This was going to be awful. And she was told to really sell it. And Beth was so horny at that moment that she was prepared to sell it hard if it meant humiliating herself more. Once again, her pussy was pushing her towards trouble.

Beth stood at her door trembling in fear about what she was about to do. This was a hard push into new territory and she wanted nothing to do with it. Here she was naked head to toe, still a bit sweaty, likely smelling of sex after drying her hand off on her hair, with the word WHORE written on her bare ass cheeks in bright red lipstick. Her nipples were hard, and despite her fear, her pussy was still soaking wet from being denied her orgasm and very red after playing with it for the past hour. She was still hot as a pistol horny despite knowing that she was going to hate this. As Beth stood there trying to figure a way out of this there was a knock at the door that scared her.

With a deep breath and an "oh my god" she opened the door slightly and peaked her head and bare shoulder out to talk to her mother. Luckily or unluckily, her horniness took over which improved her acting skills.

Mom: Hi honey. What can I help you with?

Beth: Well, I am going to buy some of the clothes we talked about and I want your help on what exactly to buy. This is all new to me.

Mom: Sure honey. Can I come in there? Or....

Beth: No mom. Not yet. I'm naked in here. Remember I told you I was doing that lately?

Mom: Oh yes, of course. Well, do you want to meet me downstairs when you get dressed?

Beth: No mom, this is a first step in me pushing myself to be proud of my body and show some skin. Small steps though.

Mom: Ok very well. What do you want to know?

Beth: Well, I wrote down this list but I have some questions about it.

Beth's mom looked at the list. Beth handed it to her with the hand that had just been her sopping wet pussy a few minutes ago. Although she wiped it off on her hair, she could swear she saw her mom sniff a little while she was reading it.

Mom: Yes. Crop tops, Tank tops, smaller t-shirts, shorts, and skirts. Bikini. Very good. I am proud of you for taking this first step. So what is your question?

Beth: Well, for the shorts and skirts, I am unsure what length I should buy. Where do you think is a good place to start? I really want to do this and make it work.

Mom: Oh, well, I don't think there is a sense in going knee length. You already do that with your volleyball shorts, so that isn't showing off anything you haven't already. Although it would be at school, so maybe you could wear those shorts to school a day or two.

(Cringe)

Mom: So, I would think for the skirts, maybe get one or two that come between the knee and mid-thigh, and one or two that are exactly at mid-thigh. For the shorts, that is different. I wouldn't go longer than mid thigh with those. Maybe you can push it and find a pair a little shorter. Since it is just for around the house for now.

Beth trembled at what she was about to do next. She still felt extremely aroused despite standing naked behind a door talking to her mom. Maybe it was the humiliation of what she was about to say next.

Beth: I don't want to screw it up. Can you show me? Here is a marker, can you draw a line on my leg so I have a reference point at the store? And I really want to push myself, so keep that in mind.

She really couldn't believe those words just came out of her mind. But she was so horny from those 5 denials that she felt drunk as she moved her bare leg and foot out in the hall and handed her mom a sharpie.

Mom: Well, jeez. I never thought of that, but I guess if you have no experience in buying these clothes you would need something like this. I could go with you?

Dear god, no.

Beth: Maybe next time mom. And I appreciate the help, but I want to take the first few steps on my own here. So can you draw the lines?

Mom: Ok. Very well. So here is where I would buy the longer skirts.

Beth's mom grabbed the back of Beth's bare leg and her heart jumped into her throat. She wanted to die as she stood there naked as her mom touched her bare body to draw lines to play dress up. She played it off the best she could, remembering that she needed to perform well here or face the consequences. Her mom used her right hand to draw the line as she kept a hold of the back of Beth's leg for stabilization with her left for all of the lines, completely freaking Beth out.

Mom: Ok, then here for the shorter skirt..

Beth: Remember, I don't want to be too slutty, but I want to be pushed a little. We can work up to really short later.

Mom: Ok. I was going to say right here at mid thigh, but your legs are so long and beautiful, lets boost it up in inch to here.

Beth couldn't believe that she was going to be buying clothes that short today as she looked at where this line was. She wasn't sure she could do this although her pussy disagreed. She had to fight to keep her mouth shut and not make things worse for herself.

Mom: And for the shorts, the long ones will be at this line too, but for the shorter ones, let's go about........ Here.

Beth started to breath a little heavy as her mom drew a line about 4 inches further up her exposed thigh for shorts she was now going to buy. She was so humiliated, and the thought of wearing those things made her start to leak down her inner thigh that wasn't being drawn on. She now had pussy juice leaking from here mere inches from where her mom was grabbing her. She felt sick. Her craving for humiliation had no boundaries apparently.

Beth regained her composure, gulped, and moved the right side of her body to the opening in the door. Now the very right side of her naked body from her shoulder to her toes were in view. This included the side of her right tit.

Beth: And for the crop tops, How much of my tummy should I show?

Mom: Oh. Well, uh.. Well, (stammering). How about you get some here, and here.

As she went to draw her mom moved her left hand to Beth's back, just above her ass cheek where the word whore was written, as she positioned herself to draw the two lines. One was an inch above her pelvis. The other was two inches above that. Beth clenched her graffiti covered cheeks like she was making a diamond as her mom held her back there. She couldn't wait for this to end. She was so humiliated that she planned on begging to cum as soon as this was done. She needed it badly. And she needed to get the fuck away from her mom. This shit was creepy and infuriating. And so fucked up that Beth was super aroused at the embarrassment she felt.

Beth: Ok. Thanks mom. Those shorter lengths are going to be tough but I am willing to push myself.

Mom: Ok dear. You have a wonderful body and you should be proud to show it off, but only if you want to.

"I DON'T WANT TO! NOT AT ALL" Beth screamed inwardly.

Mom: A couple things. With the bathing suit, I was going to suggest a thong since you have a great ass to go with those long legs, but for now, since you usually wear a one piece with shorts, just get a regular bikini. But I think you should get one that shows off the inner side of your boobs a little. You have such a great rack, you should be proud to show it.

Beth: Ok, I will try. That is going to be hard.

Mom: I know sweety. Speaking of your boobs, how big are they?

Beth: (it never ends) 34DD.

Mom. Perfect. But here is the thing. With your size you might have a tough time getting things that are short enough. But with your height, what is long on an average sized girl will be short on you. But don't worry if you can't find things as short as you want them that fit your frame, because I have a sewing machine and we can shorten them to whatever we want? Ok?

Beth: Ok. Great. Thanks mom.

Mom: Ok! Have fun. Oh, and one other thing, you might want to open a window in there. I see you are a bit sweaty from maybe doing some exercises in here or whatever you are doing. You might want to get some air in here. Not to worry honey, it is all perfectly natural.

Beth: ummm.... Ok. Thanks mom. I am leaving in a bit.

Mom: Ok.

And with that, Beth retreated back into her room and shut the door as she lowered herself to the floor in tears of self-loathing. She just stood in the door naked talking to her mom who just felt her up, coached her about dressing slutty, and basically told her to open the window because it smelled like pussy in here. And yet she was dying to cum from this new level of shame she had sunk to. She made her way to the computer with tears in her eyes, ready to do anything to cum.

She begged. She openly humiliated herself as she kneeled on her floor naked and begged a stranger to be allowed to cum. And she was denied which cut her even deeper.

Beth: Please mistress, I will do anything.

MistressK: Nonsense slut. It is time for you to go to the mall. If you are a good girl you can beg me to cum later. But remember, you said don't fuck with you, so I will show you what fucking with you a little is today at the mall. And remember, things can get much worse, slut. Now run along.

Beth cried to herself as she picked up her clothes. She grabbed a pair of jeans, panties, bra, and socks. It was hot, so she picked two t-shirts, the outer one very loose. She was still sobbing about what her life had become. And she still needed the release that was denied her yet again. She was also terrified of what she might look or smell like after the orgasm denial and smearing her slime in her hair. She would give anything to shower. But this is what got to her in her fantasies. Being made to go out in public like this, sweat and cum drying on her body. No one should ever go out like this, smelling like sex. But here she was with the word "WHORE" written on her ass to boot.

She made it to the mall in the next town over and parked in front of Macy's. She figured she would be able to get whatever she needed there and not see anyone she knew.. She was not given any tasks or rules for this trip which felt strange, only that her clothes had better meet the requirements, or there would be less material covering her body in the near future.

On her way her mom asked her which store she was going to and she told her. By the time Beth reached the mall Beth got a text saying that her mom already ordered everything but the bikini online for Beth to pick up. But to pick out a bikini that she really liked. Her mom said not to worry if the clothes aren't short enough to measure up to the wretched lines on her body, and that she would shorten them herself. Beth cursed that she went through that embarrassing line drawing farce for nothing.

The changing room was tough for Beth. After selecting a bikini that fit her mom's description she went in to try it on. She usually never took off more than she had to to get her job done, but the fact that she smelt like cum and sweat and had obscene writing on her made her feel like pushing it today and she stripped completely naked before she even unpacked the bikini. The feeling of standing in the mall surrounded by shoppers completely naked terrified Beth but made her want to touch herself right there. And that was before she remembered what was written on her now exposed bare ass.

1...345678