Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: Well, it is more fun when you come up with the ideas. And I will tell you if I accept. But since I need to rein you in otherwise you would be begging to cum at the dining room table right now because you can't help yourself, I am going to limit you to 1 new rule, and 1 new task, ok? Now what will you do to cum, you stupid slut. Keep rubbing that clit and start playing with those fun bags of yours.

Beth moaned loudly now. Amy definitely heard her through the wall and was laughing hysterically. Her right hand was making her pussy squelch and her left hand started rubbing her throbbing nipples and it made her grunt with lust as she almost went over the edge.

Beth: How about one rule from me, one from you. And two tasks. And fuck it, you please give me another task too!

MistressK: Fine, fine. You can't hide from who you are, slut. Just a horny, exhibitionist, masochistic, slut that needs to be humiliated. Ok, what is your rule?

Beth was frantic now. This new attention to her nipples had her right on the edge as she made herself look even more ridiculous as she started to thrust her hips to hump the air. Beth growled like a woman possessed. The constant teasing, her dirty sticky skin, smeared writing, and the constant humiliation had her in a zone like she never experienced before. MIstressK's words only inspired her. "She's right" Beth thought. "This is who I am. This is where I need to be. To be exposed and humiliated." Beth growled as she blurted out the first rule that came to her head

Beth: Bare cunt on a car seat (desperately).

MistressK: What does that mean? And be careful, I haven't given you permission to have that orgasm that you are about to have.

Beth: (moaning in desperation) It means that no matter what I have to have my bare ass and pussy directly on the car seat whenever I am in my car. No matter what I am wearing. Jeans, I have to pull them and my panties down. Skirt, flip it up in back and down with the panties. Direct contact at all times.

MistressK: Ok slut. That sounds good. Sounds harder than you think it will be. And I will add my rule to go along with that. You will never clean your car seat. The whole interior actually, besides garbage you can pick up. No matter what. You keep rubbing that bare twat against that hot leather seat all summer and you will be the girl whose car smells like sex. The windows never go down.

Beth: Oh god yes!! That is a good one. I want to cum all over those seats right now to get started. Please mistress.

MistressK: Now your first task. It had better be good if you want to cum.

Beth: Ummph. Ok. Tonight is garbage night, and my mom will roll the cans to the curb right after dinner so she can settle in front of the tv. How about after she is settled, I gather up a small bag of garbage from my room, then tell her I am going to run it out to the curb. I will then strip naked in the garage and bring the bag to the curb, drop it in, and come back. All walking slowly.

MistressK: I would love to see you crawl, but baby steps, slut. Make sure you throw out one of your baggy shirts and you have a deal.

Beth: Yes mistress. Oh yes, I will throw out a shirt to go with my outfit that is already in the garbage. Oh please. May I cum?

MistressK: Not yet. Task 2!

Beth: Oh god. Ok. How bout you get me drunk again and make me do another video. Keep me horny all goddamn day then have me steal wine bottles again naked like the other night. That was brilliant. Getting me horny and drunk made me let my guard down to make that awful video. But do it again. Only tease me more. Make me do even more humiliating things. Get me drunker, stoned even. And make me agree to do horrible ridiculous things. Make a complete ass out of me for hours. Then have me come up with a crazy humiliating script that makes the video I made Friday night look like a Disney commercial. If I don't make it humiliating enough, I won't get to cum for a week! Oh and do it on a school night too, so I can be all hung over the next day in school looking like shit and maybe make some more bad decisions.

Beth: Please, now, give me your task and let me cum. I am begging you.

MistressK: Well slut, those are acceptable. However, I will be keeping my task for you for the end of the week. Let's just say you will enjoy your graduation day like the exhibitionist slut that you are.

Beth: Anything... please.

Beth sat there openly wailing now as she played with herself. Not because she was mortified about being naked and masturbating on video for a blackmailer anymore. But because she had exhausted every ounce of desperation she had in begging for this orgasm and she couldn't take it anymore. She was going to cum. She needed to.

MistressK: You may cum for me, slut.

And she did. Beth would not remember much of the next ten minutes, a fact cruelly driven home when the girls replayed the video of her latest embarrassing show. Beth started to moan pretty loud as her legs shot straight out, her toes curled for the camera, and a waterfall seemed to gush out of her pussy. Beth came like a maniac as she writhed back and forth on the floor, rolling around in her own cum and making her sticky body even more nasty.

She no doubt had more than the one orgasm she was allowed but the girls gave her a pass as they laughed at Beth's naked body rolling back and forth as she fucked herself with her fingers. She was licking her tits, bouncing her ass cheeks off the floor,and rubbing her fluids on her body.

The girls conversed about how much they were going to enjoy Beth's naked walk later. They were excited to see her debut her new wardrobe at home during dinner. And they mapped out the rest of their last week of high school ever, and how they were going to use every moment they could to maximize their amusement with their toy, drive her further under their control, and push Beth deeper into her own black hole of humiliating lust.

Ok. That is it. I was planning on getting her to Monday morning before school during this chapter but you have all waited long enough so I cut it off. The next chapter will cover Beth's last week of school and graduation. I have some good ideas for that, but please keep the suggestions coming. I read them all, even if I don't respond to all of them. I will also start posting the existing rules before each chapter as it will start to get confusing. Plus it will serve as a good reminder to me what the hell is going on.

1...345678