Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was the rest of her evening. She didn't even eat dinner until after everyone went to bed. She told her mom she needed some space to think about their chat to give her some cover. She wanted to leave the room and get as far away from watching her own demise as possible, but she was scared someone would go in and see the video if she left. So as much as she kept trying to ignore it and preserve a little dignity, she kept finding herself in front of that screen. And being constantly naked made her constantly aroused to begin with despite her shame. So she spent her night crying and cumming.

Meanwhile, the girls were going back and forth with plans for upping their cruelty towards Beth. While they were all basing doing the same thing, all three were spending their time differently. Amy had all the sound off on her devices and TV as she had her ear to the adjoining wall between her and Beth's room. She laughed every time she could hear Beth moan in orgasm through that wall.

Kim was texting back and forth while she had a calendar open in front of her. She was writing on almost every day as she ingeniously and deviously crafted her roadmap of Beth's demise. By now she was in November and had a big circle around the week of Thanksgiving. That was when she planned to crush Beth's soul with the final phase of this plan. After today's conversation with Beth and her mom, Kim was fairly certain that Beth's mom would get out of the way when Beth's desire for humiliation leaves her with no area of refuge from the girls' cruelty.

Jenna found herself texting back and forth with the girls while she too was completely naked in front of her computer and masturbating. She couldn't make up her mind at what made her cum harder: Watching Beth humiliate herself or pretending she was in her shoes (or lack thereof!). The other girls were starting find themselves felling some sexual gratification from watching Beth's humiliation, and were excited about the prospect of dominating her in person someday soon. But Jenna was in it to win it and was spending almost as much time naked in her room as Beth was at this point.

The girls were talking about their plan for Beth this week. There was some disagreement about letting Beth off the hook for her Monday wardrobe. Kim had to explain that Beth was still going to hate it, it would actually be more drawn out and worse for her in the end, and it was designed to keep her off balance. A little give, and mostly take.

Amy: Why the fuck did you let her off the hook. I want that bitch wearing as little as she can get away with in school.

Jenna: Yes, I was hoping we could make her cut even more off the shorts and top throughout the day. I want to see her looking like a horny mess with a wet spot in the crotch of those shorts by the time Miss Bliss's class comes around and I can get that dumb bitch to fuck with Beth even more.

Kim: Guys, chill. It will happen. I told you the plan. Don't you think it is worse to drag it out and have her a horny mess all week? To have her actually ask US to wear less clothing. To throw clothes out? That is the plan. Trust me, it sounds like it is lenient, but it will be worse by the end of the week. And I have an idea to throw you guys a little bone on graduation day. Since I don't go to your school, I will want a full report!

The conversation shifted to a package being delivered to Beth on Monday. They didn't think Beth had any sex toys, but she was about to get some.

Amy: I want to see that bitch pull her new butt plug out and lick it clean once a day!

Jenna: Yes. That would be so funny to watch her lick that thing after it has been in her all day!

Kim: Guys, you don't get it. Why spoil the fun now. She is going to be doing that and much much worse in due time. Wouldn't you want to watch her in person the first time she makes a disgusted and defeated look as her tongue tastes her ass for the first time. Trust me, you will have some fun watching her play with these things. Like the other things we talked about. Like her new shower shows!

Amy: Yeah, that will be great. She is going to hate that. Plus that basically takes away what is left of her privacy for the most part. Dumb cunt.

Kim: Now Amy, you are going to be the first to see Beth in person put on her slutty mommy fashion show since you live there. I want you to enjoy it, but don't blow our cover. Be indifferent, or even passively supportive. Like when you see her walking around in her underwear or less, shrug it off and say "do what you want, I don't care what you do or don't wear". Even if you have to turn around to laugh, play the part. We want her mom to push her more and more and she may be reluctant if you are there ridiculing her daughter. She is still her mom and would want to protect her. At least until we have our little chat with her in a few months. But that is another story...

Amy: Fine. But you owe me some fun with her if I have to pretend to be supportive of her little freakshow. I hate that fucking bitch.

Kim: ME TOOOO! That's why this is so important to maximize our revenge. I want us all to get our money's worth and not blow this for a moment of gratification. I'll tell you what though. Tomorrow instead of giving her a day off, to throw you a bone, I have a couple random ideas to fuck with her some and lets see where it goes. She will be at the mall where we can have some fun.

The girls agreed and laughed at the prospect of fucking with Beth at the mall tomorrow. Jenna hadn't chimed in for a while because she was cumming again at the thought of Beth licking a butt plug clean. "Maybe I will order one too" she thought as she came down from her orgasm.

Beth woke the next day naked and sticky from cumming all night. She voluntarily came for the camera 6 times. She went to bed exhausted and disheveled with her bodily fluids. She still couldn't get used to the fact that she was waking up stark naked and not in her usual comfy neck to toe sleepwear. She realized she had to pee and had better go now as it was early and she would likely not get caught making the dreadful naked dash to the bathroom that was sadly now her new normal.

She got out of bed and winced at the unpleasant feeling of her bare feet making contact with the cool hardwood floors. She padded across the room and looked at herself in the mirror and groaned as she saw her heavy tits swaying back and forth, another feeling and site she would never get used to.

She looked down and gasped at the site of her exposed pussy. The fact that it was now bald was driving her insane. Without the cover of her bush she felt even more naked than naked. And now it looked like the pussy of a slut that was rubbing it all night, which it was. It was red and angry against her white as can be inner thighs that had dried fluid all over them. And the increased sensitivity was driving her wild. Every breeze felt like a gentle touch. And when she had clothes on every step stimulated her slightly. While the feeling was pleasant, the constant dampness was unwelcome. And she felt exposed and vulnerable even when fully clothed.

She further groaned when she stepped on some of the sticky patches her pussy had been leaving on the floor, reminding her that she really needed to clean this room. She was sure that it smelled like sex in there but couldn't tell since she had the remnants of her pussy juice still in her nostrils from her unpleasant task yesterday.

Beth went to the bathroom and back without incident despite her disgust at her body jostling and jiggling about during the trip. She quickly rinsed off her body to shed the dried sweat and cum off her body. She hated the way she smelled. She groaned as she was about to shut off the water that she hadn't shaved yet, so she lathered up her pussy, legs, and asshole and got that dreadful task over with.

When entered her room she was enchanted by the realization that her video was still on loop and she was treated to the sight of her naked self crawling around her room. The sight of her body contorting during this debasement made her cry out loud. Her D-cups hanging down and swinging back and forth looked even worse than it felt. And her ass cheeks smashing together was equally as brutal to watch. Some cellulite visible with each clench as she jiggled along, her pussy beat red and soaked as her asshole peaked in and out of her view.

"Oh god somebody has watched me do this" she cried out loud as she sobbed uncontrollably. Beth crashed to her bed and wailed in anguish. It was like it finally hit her that she was really debasing herself for an audience. Sure it was agony to get naked in her room but a lot of the times she got lost in her arousal trying to keep up with her tasks, or in one case, she was drunk. But seeing all of the video for the first time and knowing at least one person had seen her body that she hated performing lewdly and could show it to anyone seemed to punch her in the gut as she lay there sobbing.

After about ten minutes of her crying about how fucked up her life had become, she started to think about how fucked up SHE was. Yes someone had seen her as naked as the day she was born while cumming by her own hand which was devastating to think of someone seeing that most private act. But it was only happening because she fantasized about this happening to her as she read stories online where this exact thing happened to girls as she masturbated in her room. And these stories brought her online to chat about it. And one of those chats landed her in her bedroom where she is now forbidden the cover of even a stitch of clothing. As her pussy started to stir and her nipples slowly hardened she shed another tear as she said quietly out loud "I'm such a sick fuck".

Beth opened her eyes and saw herself on full display in front of the camera. She looked at the look on her face as she struggled to hold her spread legs in the air and was desperate to cum. She started to moisten at the embarrassing fact that someone had seen the video, had seen what she looks like desperate to cum, to see her play with herself. Then she went down her familiar road of imagining her friends and enemies were in the room and watching her humiliate herself for them. Before she knew it she had one hand between her legs while the other was rubbing her tits.

As Beth lay in bed naked and masturbating to her own humiliation, Kim was being talked through setting up some new software by completely naked Jenna in group text to enhance their entertainment with Beth. Something new to mess with her. Amy was chiming in left and right with cruel remarks about Beth's body as she writhed about on her bed, putting on another show.

For a while now the girls found themselves getting turned on a bit, sometimes more than a bit, by their treatment of Beth but for different reasons. Sure, they were united in their hatred of Beth after what she did to them and they wanted their revenge. But the sexual nature of Beth's humiliation was taking them in different directions.

Amy was finding herself turned on by what a fool Beth was making of herself. She found that coming up with ideas for her torment, each one more cruel than the next started to arouse her. She couldn't wait to unleash that cruelty to Beth in person and kept begging Kim to incorporate her ideas. But they were too extreme for this stage of their game.. Amy wanted Beth licking toilets, blowing the fattest guys in school, making Beth go out in public covered in Amy's piss. She was ready to run scissors through Beth's entire wardrobe. She couldn't wait to see Beth prancing around in her new outfits starting tonight. She would do her best to find ways to make her clothing less and less. Although she understood that Kim was right and the extreme debasement of Beth would come later, Amy found that inventing sick and cruel ideas for her cunt step-sister made her hot and wet between the legs. She found herself masturbating to images of Beth crawling behind the three girls while naked and on a leash as they walked down the street.

Jenna, as we know, was simultaneously getting off on watching Beth get humiliated, and imagining herself being put through her paces. She wasn't into the extreme suggestions like Amy was presenting to the group, but more of the forced nudity and exhibitionism aspect of torturing Beth. She wasn't a show off that just loved parading her naked body for all to see. It was more of an embarrassed naked female aspect that turned her on. She now was completely nude in her room at all times and was wearing just a t-shirt most of the time around the house, and this was only when people were home. She found herself edging when Beth was told to edge, although she rarely lasted the whole time like Beth was required to do. And her constant nudity found her casually rubbing her pussy as she walked around her room. She was getting off on ideas on how to incorporate her new found interest in nudism and exhibitionism to help mess with Beth even more but she was afraid she would be made fun of if she shared it with the group.

Then there was Kim. Even more than Amy she was hell bent on subjecting Beth to as much misery as possible. There was no bottom, or limits to what was going on in her mind. Yes, she was cruel; some of Amy's sick and twisted suggestions barely scratched the surface of the depravity Kim was thinking up in her head for that Bitch. But more and more, Kim found herself getting off on the power and control she had over Beth. She loved to make Beth jump when she wanted her to jump. She loved to keep her off balance. She loved to lure her in with kindness then be stone cold cruel when Beth got comfortable just to watch her tremble. Yes, poor Beth was going to have her hands full with Amy living in the same house as her, but her biggest problem, the person that was going to have absolutely no regard to the consequences of the humiliation of Beth, was Kim. And since she didn't even know Kim, that was a big problem that Beth didn't even know about.

Yes Kim had come up with this methodical plan to psychologically push Beth further and further a little at a time and she was cracking the whip on the girls to not get sloppy and out of control. To stick to the plan. But along the way, as Beth has been put through her paces she started to crave the power she had. So she had developed some ideas to hit Beth with to completely knock her off her feet at the tiniest infraction of the rules. Things way out of proportion just because she could. And she was about to test out the first one.....

Beth was now moaning softly as she gently played with herself in bed. She couldn't help it but she was still getting off at watching the horrible videos of her humiliations. And even though she knew the webcam could pan her entire room, she felt somewhat comfortable for the first time. She wasn't sitting directly in front of her computer naked with her legs spread like at a gynecological exam being ordered to masturbate by her blackmailer. As twisted as it was that she was rubbing one out to a video of her doing exactly that and worse, she felt good at that moment. She was still naked, but she was in her bed and under the covers, nice and warm as opposed to cold and on display. She was gently rubbing her pussy and clit as her hand softly explored her body. As much as she hated her naked body it felt so sensual at that moment to caress her naked curves. She felt like she was in a dream.

As she started to rub faster, thinking of all of the depraved things she thought of when she used to masturbate in privacy, she started edging gently towards an orgasm. She kept going, softly moaning with a slight smile on her face for the first time in a while as she started to go over the edge. Beth started to cum as she softly said "yes" out loud. And while she was in the middle of this soft and peaceful orgasm she heard a voice yell:

"WHAT A FUCKING SLUT YOU ARE. CAN'T YOU GET ENOUGH OF YOURSELF YOU INSATIABLE WHORE?"

Beth's eyes opened as she slammed her legs shut. Her nice relaxing orgasm was ruined. She panicked as she looked around the room to see if anyone was in there. Even though she was terrified about getting caught masturbating, the door was locked so no one could get in. As she started to panic she thought about the voice itself. It sounded almost robotic. Like one of those voice disguised interviews on TV when someone wants to conceal their identity. Then she heard it again.

"OVER HERE SLUT. AND STOP COVERING YOUR FAT ASS WITH THOSE BLANKETS."

The computer. The fucking computer. This is what Jenna and Kim were working on. They thought introducing a voice to the communications every now and then would keep Beth even more off balance. And as they laughed, they saw that they were correct. She started to cry in frustration. After all the humiliations she had been put through, she did every single one. And this one moment she was having to herself, warm, covered, at peace, just for a second, and that blackmailing bitch had to ruin it. Beth was so upset she couldn't help but lash out.

"STOP FUCKING WITH ME YOU EVIL FUCKING BITCH! I'M NOT A WHORE!"

As Beth sat there trembling in anger and fear, the volume of her videos went all the way up and you could hear her moaning like a bitch in heat and begging to cum. Beth said "fuck" and jumped out of bed and ran her naked bouncing tits to her computer to shut it down. Amy had her ear to the wall and was laughing more than a little hard as she watched Beth's swaying tits and waterbed-like ass cheeks on her phone screen.

Beth frantically tried to adjust the volume on her speakers and her screen. The piercing sounds of her own lust were still filling the room. In desperation she started to unplug the speakers when the voice came on again. "DON'T YOU DARE SLUT, OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY".

Beth: Yes mistress. Please make it stop. Amy will hear.

MistressK: Get your fat ass on all floors and crawl around your entire room 5 times. When you are done, sit on the floor in front of the computer with your fat legs spread and start rubbing that fat cunt of yours. Maybe then I will turn it off.

Beth: Oh God Please!!!!!!

Beth practically fell to the ground as she started to crawl frantically all over the room. The girls were dying at this site. Beth was racing like she was trying to win the Boston Marathon while naked and on all fours. Her hanging tits were bouncing every which way, nearly hitting her in the face as she raced on. Her ass cheeks were smashing and grinding against each other with authority as she powered on. Her asshole was peaking into view and her glistening lips from her ruined orgasm shined bright for the audience.

Beth powered on while deliriously saying "Please" over and over again outloud. She could hear herself orgasm on the video and she swore it was getting louder. After the 5th lap she scurried into position with her bare ass on her sticky floor and desperately spread her long pale legs as wide as she could as she started to play with herself with all her might while still saying 'please" over and over as tears streamed down her face.

The girls were laughing so hard that Jenna almost forgot to turn the volume off. True their word though, MistressK silenced the horrible video as Beth masturbated herself like an animal hoping no one heard her slutty moans.

MistressK: Now slut. So you think I was fucking with you. I know you were enjoying yourself under the covers but that isn't your masturbation post is it?

Beth was crying loudly again. But she composed herself so things didn't get worse or the sound got turned on again.

123456...8