Beth's Disgrace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Beth thought of nastier and nastier things that could be done to her this horrible matinee marched on until it was over. By now her skin was mostly dry and sticky again but some of her clothes were still damp. She felt sticky all over and it made her want to expose every inch of her sticky skin right there in public so she could cum.

The phone chirped again.

MistressK: Well slut, you never turned the video off and it seems you were really into your new movie viewing experience. At least that is what it looked like as you were rubbing your needy cunt through your jeans. Would you like me to let you rub one out right here at the movies? I bet you would love it.

Beth thought about it. Of course she couldn't do that here. Could she? No. Absolutely not. Not really. But she didn't even think about lying. She was horny and deep into her deprived zone.

Beth: Please mistress, not here, but may I cum soon? Like when I get home? I promise I will earn it!

MistressK: Well, earn it huh? Interesting. So I guess I will give you a chance to choose your own torment here. First, get up and grab your socks, walk over to the garbage with them and toss them. You don't own that pair of socks anymore. Then come back and get your shoes on and walk out the door. And I will let you have the drive home to think about what you really want to do. If you think it over and decide that you didn't like me fucking with you and you want to just shower and put this behind you, I respect that decision and will allow it.

MIstressK: If your filthy twat is still dripping with need then your body will remain all sticky and nasty as you go to your room and strip to your bare fat ass then crawl to the computer. You will stay on the floor as you spread those thick legs for me and start playing with yourself like the pervert you are as you beg me to cum. But the choice is yours, slut. Choose to shower and not cum and you are free for the night besides getting your instructions for school tomorrow. If you still want to cum, then we will play some more and you can show me how you will earn the right to an orgasm. Got it slut?

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth was on autopilot as she bent down to grab her soaking wet socks. She stood up on bare feet and walked to the garbage. The unpleasantness of each cold sticky foot step served only to increase her arousal now. The humiliation was coursing through her clit and nipples and she craved more. No matter how insignificant the loss of two socks were, the thought of permanently losing more clothing made her sloppy pussy gush even more as her breath ran ragged when she dropped her once comforting socks into the garbage.

She walked back and put her shoes on. She whimpered in disgust and arousal as her bare feet submerged into her soda filled shoes forcing the remaining liquid out of them. This too was deliciously disgusting. Beth never thought of playing messy like this before but nevertheless each bizarre act of messiness and filth kept hammering on her humiliation buttons. She was happy there wasn't a mirror around because she probably wouldn't be able to go through with walking out the door and into the lobby if she could see what she looked like. Her clothes had somewhat dried again but were noticeably damp and dark in spots. Especially her ass which never dried because it was in the wet seat. Her hair was sticking to her face, and she had a look of desperation and lust on her face as she craved her next humiliating orgasm.

She walked out of the theater, each squishy step sending tears to her eyes and jolts to her clit. As she walked she tried not to look at the snack bar girl at all. She could tell that tiny goth girl was looking at her funny when she bought both rounds of sodas, she couldn't imagine what she was thinking with how she looked now. Although she had dried enough not to make herself look soaked, she definitely looked odd and a bit disheveled. You could definitely tell her hair was still wet.

But she was so horny she couldn't resist stealing a glance. Her drive for humiliation, what made her pussy tick, needed to see it, needed to see the look on the girl's face. In her fantasies what made her as hot as anything is not the guys looking at her exposed body and filthy acts, ogling her naked body, but the look of revulsion, contempt, and disgust on the girls as Beth degraded herself. While she wasn't naked or performing any demeaning sexual acts, this was going to be the first time might have the opportunity to feel that contempt directed at her.

So as she walked her sticky body covered in damp clothes with every squishy step, instead of stealing a glance she turned her head and looked right at the short goth girl with big tits behind the counter. Beth's heart stopped as she made eye contact and the girl was staring at her with her mouth open and a questioning look on her face as if she was asking "why?".

The waves of humiliation hit Beth like a tidal wave. Her stomach was doing backflips and her hands started to shake, she was so embarrassed. But this was it, this was what it felt like. At that moment her nipples were buzzing in heat and she was worried they would be visible through the clingy damp shirts and wet bra. Her mind started to wander about what she wanted that girl staring at her in disgust to do to her and her mind went crazy. All she thought about now was the orgasm she was chasing as she looked away from the girl and scurried out of the building to her car.

She quickly got into her hot car and yelped as the hot air from the full blast heat hit her. Right now there were so many sensations going through her she was on fire. The arousal, the gross sticky soda, the cool damp clothes, her soaked sockless feet in her wet sneakers, and the heat blasting on an 85 degree day in her car. She put the car in drive and even though she could hardly remember the drive she found herself in her driveway.

She didn't even bother thinking about what she looked like going into her house. She knew it would be bad if someone saw her but she was determined to just power past anyone and go into her room where she would strip to her birthday suit and beg to cum like the humiliation slut that she was. Cumming was all she cared about right now. And as usual, the need for self-humiliation being tied into her need to cum gave her tunnel vision that would only spell more trouble for her.

She got out of her car and grabbed her shopping bags on the front seat. Just thinking of what was in those bags and that she would be wearing them soon made her pussy quiver even more. She walked into the house and made a beeline to her room. She didn't see anyone at first but halfway up the stairs she heard her mom yell out " how did it go honey?"

"Umm. Good mom. Will tell you about it later" Beth replied as she kept climbing. She was so horny she was ready to start ripping off her clothes on the stairway if it meant impressing MIstressK and being allowed to cum. She reached her room and flung her bags to the side as she kicked off her wet shoes. She shucked off her jeans and panties in one move, although she needed a little extra effort due to their dampness. Next came the shirts and the bra and she was down on her knees in no time.

She started to crawl towards the computer with a look of crazed determination. She had never felt so horrible in her life. Her skin was completely sticky from head to toe, her sticky hair was sticking to her sticky face, and she was crawling in a hurried way that made her dangling tits swing wildly as her thighs and ass moved proudly with all of the jiggle they could muster.

Beth stopped crawling in front of her mirror and looked at the filthy sight before her. Her hair was sticking to her face. The brown soda that dried on her pale skin made her look splotchy all over and reminded her of how sticky and dirty she felt. Then she remembered her earlier task and turned around and saw red lipstick now smeared all over her ass. The lines her mom drew were with permanent marker and still dark and bold on her skin reminding her of that humiliation. Only now she didn't cringe and cry, now the only thing she thought of was "more!" More filth, more of this feeling. And more cumming. She needed to cum. She crawled on to her assigned, a filthy naked jiggling mess.

She moved the mouse on her computer then sat down on the floor like she was told. Her sticky ass met the sticky floor that she really needed to clean and the filth made her moan audibly with desire. She spread her long pale legs and started to rub her sopping pussy. It didn't take long before she was really at the edge as she said over and over again to the microphone.

"May I cum please? Please. May i cum? May I cum? Make me earn it. Make it bad. But please let me cum. Please."

She looked and sounded like a crazy person as the girls looked on with their now familiar laughter on what an idiot Beth was willing to make out of herself to get off. They let her go for 10 minutes like that. She started to make her familiar squelching noise as she pumped her fingers in and out of herself much to the enchantment of Amy, Kim, and Jenna. They couldn't wait until Beth made that noise for them in person. Jenna went looking for some soda!

As Beth started to really beg to be made to do just about anything at that point they could tell that she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Yes, if they watched her cum without permission they could punish her but the real fun was seeing what they could get out of Beth while she was begging to cum. After all, her filthy imagination was worse than theirs. Finally, after Beth was now begging for more rules, insane tasks, and was ready to blow the football team they relented.

MistressK: Ok, enough slut, stop playing with yourself for a minute.

Beth moaned in despair. While she was glad she didn't cum without permission, everything was feeling so good, so wild beyond her imagination that she didn't want the feeling to stop. She finally forced herself to stop fucking herself but she once again showed the girls how she can hump the air in desperation much to their delight.

MistressK: Ok slut. How was your day? Did you enjoy it? And don't lie to me.

Beth: Oh god. It was horrible. The clothes shopping was actually done by my mother, but the bikini shopping was worse than I could imagine when I pictured myself wearing those things, but I did what you asked. I matched her list. She said she would shorten anything she ordered, so I didn't even need the lines.

MistressK: That isn't what I asked. We know you hate everything I make you do in some way. But did you enjoy it? And don't lie to me. I'm not the one laying there naked begging to cum.

Beth moaned some more at this latest reminder of her humiliation but wasn't in any mindset to choose her words carefully anymore, so she started blurting things out.

Beth: Yes mistress, I did also enjoy it. It made me horny.

MistressK: Which parts, the shopping first.

Beth: Well obviously the thought of buying those revealing clothes, and the bikini. I couldn't imagine wearing them in front of anyone, especially at home in front of my bitch sister. But then I did imagine it and how humiliated I would be, and it made me horny.

MistressK: Is that all.

Beth: No. I stood there completely naked a few times and the thought of being naked inside of that store as the cool air conditioned air washed over me made me want to start playing with myself. I almost asked you if I could.

MistressK: Is that all?

Beth: Almost. When I stood there naked and looked at the lines on my skin I wanted to touch myself some more. Between how short the clothing would be, and the fact that I stood there naked while my own mother drew them on me made me feel so low and embarrassed that I wanted to cum.

MistressK: Ok slut. Very good so far. I will want a full fashion show at some point to determine if I am happy and you get to keep your underwear on in the house. Now, as for me fucking with you. You complained earlier that I was fucking with you when I ruined your nice comfy orgasm while you masturbated to a video of yourself like the freak you are. After the movie theater would you agree that my version of fucking with you is far worse than when you think I was fucking with you? Which one was worse would you say?

Beth: The theater mistress. I underestimated what fucking with me would really be and I am sorry. I just really wanted to cum earlier. And I really need to cum now.

MIstressK: Maybe soon if I am happy with you, but we aren't done. Now, did you like me fucking with you in the theater? And remember, I have seen the videos.

Beth: Yes mistress. It was so weird and fucked up, but it made me so horny that I am in front of you naked and begging to cum with every fiber of my being. Please do it again!

MIstressK: What made you horny?

Beth: Everything. Making me strip in public for just a second. I was so scared but I wanted to lay down on that dirty floor and cum. There I was standing there bare ass naked in a theater with people walking right outside. The cold air conditioned air made my nipples point like swords. Then the cold soda hit my warm body and while it felt gross, it was like electricity. Then soaking myself with my clothes on made me look and feel so stupid. I never dreamt that pouring soda over myself could make me so hot but I wanted to rip my clothes to shreds right there.

MistressK: What was so hot about it?

Beth: The fact that it made me look like a crazy freak if someone saw me do it. Then I felt so cold and uncomfortable afterwards it just made me feel small and vulnerable sitting there. And you know that is what pushes my buttons. And then the soda started to dry. I just felt gross and sticky sitting there in damp clothes. And my bare feet felt disgusting sitting in a pool of cold sticky soda. And the dirtier I felt the more I wanted to cum. And then you had me do it again... and the girl at the counter.. Ughh..

MistressK: Girl at the counter? Tell me about her? What happened?

Beth: Oh god. The girl at the counter that sells all of the popcorn, sodas and candy at the theater. She looked at me funny when I bought 3 giant sodas in the first place. And when I went back with a damp shirt looking probably ridiculous she really gave me a funny look with a smirk on her face. Like she knew I was up to something bad. And then she stared at me with her mouth wide open when I left. I must have looked even worse than before.

MistressK: And why did that turn you on?

Beth: Oh god mistress. It was like I was caught. Caught in person humiliating myself in public for the first time. All of these times you have made me do things nobody actually caught me, there was just terrifying risk. But then finding out today my mom caught me at home, and this chick clearly knew I was up to something...mmmphhh I was ready to go into the car and hump the gear shifter! Ugh. Please mistress, may I cum now? I am going to explode soon.

Beth was rubbing herself again and she didn't even realize it. She was too far down, as if in a trance. And Beth was incapable of lying or doing herself any favors when she got like this.

MistressK: Soon, slut. If you make me happy with a few more answers you may cum for me. Now, about this girl, did you find her attractive?

Beth: Ugh. I'm not into girls, but she was kind of cute in her own way. Short goth looking girl like those dumb cunts that dress that way at school. Very short, thin, but she had really big boobs. I couldn't see her ass. She had a pierced nose and lip, with some tattoos. She just looked kinky and dirty.

MistressK: I see. And did you think about her when you went back to the theater?

Beth: Oh god yes. I had time to sit there in my cold sticky filth and let my imagination run wild with possibilities to humiliate me more

MIstressK: And what were your fantasies you were cooking up with this girl.

Beth: Oh god. First of all, you kept me naked after dumping the last of the sodas on me and all over my clothes that were laying on the dirty floor. And then she came in and caught me and started yelling at me. Cursing me about people having no respect for the employees that have to clean the theater. How naked sluts like me should get their kinky rocks off in their own homes.

MistressK: Is that all?

Beth: Oh god no mistress. Not even close. Then she grabbed me by the head and pulled it to the floor and started mopping the floor with my hair. When my hair was completely saturated and dripping she yelled at me to start licking the soda and ice off the disgusting floor, which I did.

MistressK: Wow, slut. Pretty sick there. Is that all?

Beth: (without hesitation) Oh no. I imagined that after I licked up all the mess I made she pulled me by the hair towards the door and out into the lobby. I had to crawl on my hands and knees as fast as I could to catch her, my tits were practically bouncing off my face and my knees were burning on the rug. Then she brought me behind her counter and made me crawl underneath it so I would be out of sight if any customers came up. Then she scolded me for acting like a freak in her theater, that if anyone was going to get off here it was going to be her. She then lifted her skirt and pulled aside her panties and pulled my face into her pussy and made me eat her while she worked. She was talking to customers while I was kneeling naked under the counter eating her pussy! And she came all over my face several times.

The girls were genuinely stunned by this latest humiliation fantasy. And their imaginations started thinking of things a whole lot worse to do to Beth.

MistressK: Wow. That is really hot. Was that all?

Beth: No mistress. When her shift ended she left me for a minute. When she came back she pulled me out from the counter by the hair and I chased her again on my hands and knees. She had me wait where I was hidden but could see what she was doing. Then she took all of my clothes, every last stitch that included my shoes, purse, wallet, phone, and car keys and dumped it into a garbage cart that some maintenance worker was pushing and off they went. Then she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the back door and pushed me outside into a wide open parking lot in broad daylight. Then she laughed at me and said "good luck getting home now slut. Let's see how much you like being naked in public now!" and then she slammed the door shut, leaving me completely naked without a cent on me. No way to call anyone, get into my car, or get into my house for that matter... Then the movie ended. Ohh goddd mistress. Please may I cum. I can't hold on much longer.

MistressK: Wow slut. You are really settling into who you really are. That was a fucked up fantasy. Only a fucked up slut like you gets off like that. Now, you said you would earn this orgasm you are begging for. And as much as I am going to enjoy this video of you spread naked for me begging to cum as you just told that ridiculous story about how you dreamt the movie snack bar girl made you her naked lesbian slave, what did you have in mind?

Beth: Oh please. Anything. I beg you. Give me 100 rules and 100 tasks. I don't care where they are either, home, school, the grocery store. Anything. Do things like you did to me today but make it worse. Much worse. Just let me cummmmmmmmm.

1...345678