Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers

When Neil left the house to go pick up Ann for the cookout, Darren pulled Betsy into their bedroom so he could fill her in on some of the details he'd learned about Neil's weekend in Michigan. Yet it was the first thing he revealed that shocked her.

"He's in love, Betsy."

"What... who?" she asked, unsure of why she was even dragged to the back of the house to begin with. In truth she was hoping he was worked up from the round of golf and they might have a quickie. It had certainly happened before, what with the way he and their friends had a tendency to talk sex on the golf course.

"Neil. He's in love with Ann."

"Are you serious? Did he say that?"

"Not in words. But you know Rob and Mack... they were trying to get under his skin all day, and they tried using Ann as their ammunition. But Neil didn't bite. That was the best round of golf he's played against those two ever."

"I think you need more evidence than that sweetie. I know he's been was calling her his girlfriend, but she lives in California, for God's sake. He'd mentioned that to me twenty times. I'm sure he's just in love with the sex."

"Oh, I'll get to the sex in a second," he said with a chuckle, which made her ears perk up. "I don't think I'm wrong about this. I don't claim to have your gift of discernment, but I know how men act when their being teased about their sex life... and that's usually what those two knuckleheads use when we golf together. Today, Neil gave it right back to them. He said things about Carrie and Paula that I've never heard before."

"Things? What kind of things?"

"Nothing bad, but he didn't back down."

"I'll need more specifics than that."

"Look, you know how we are together. The guys like to tease. We all do it. But Neil only did it a little before, more out of respect because their my friends and not his. He's never crossed that line from being my son. Today, he was a man, just like the rest of us. Anyway, that's not what I'm trying to say."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I want to know what you guys talk about?"

"Oh my God, Bets, don't get sidetracked." She gave him an exasperated stare, and he relented. "Okay, we talk about Carrie's breasts, and we talk about Paula's ass."

"And what about me?"

"You're the whole package sweetie. We talk about what a hot piece of ass you are," he stated bluntly.

Slowly nodding, she offered a wry smile. "I agree. But I find it interesting that you do that in front of Neil."

"He's twenty-eight. And while he didn't bring up you, because he was my partner, and well... it's gross, for the first time ever, HE was the one that brought up Carrie and Paula. I have to tell you, I've never been prouder of that boy than I was today. They started comparing Ann to his ex, and -"

"What!?"

"Yeah, it was below the belt. But he called them on it. He was okay when they asked if Ann was as hot as the ex. They used to use her big time in our games. Of course, they didn't know like you did how she'd turn out, so they basically used to say that they'd love to fuck her, just not in those exact words."

"I'm surprised the fucking slut didn't," she retorted in a moment of pure candor.

"Neil said as much. And he quickly defended Ann's honor when Rob said something about her just being a girl he's banging. Been a long time since I've seen him back-peddle like that. It unnerved him the way Neil scolded him, and that was before the match even started. They had to play a little nicer after that, but they still tried to get to him using her. When we got to seventeen, we were killing them. They knew they were going to lose a lot of money, so they pressed the bet."

"Why do they do that?" she asked of the habit of players losing both sides of an eighteen-hole bet, to make a third wager in hopes of making up some of their losses. "That almost never works."

"Well not with those two, because they don't usually factor in the holes that are left that often. But in this case they did, because the hole pressed on is a dogleg to the left."

"I know. I've played there for over a decade," she reminded him.

"Then you should know Neil plays his fade when he's under pressure because it's his natural shot. But not today. He hit the longest drive I've seen him hit in five years, and it was a huge, high draw. As soon as it left his club, Rob said something about him being serious about Ann, because every time they brought it up, he hit the ball longer and straighter. I had to correct him about it being a draw, but he was on to something. When Neil picked up his tee and turned to look at me... I'm telling you Bets, that boy is in love."

"I don't know Darren. He's only been with her four days. He's been in that funk forever... that bitch crushed him. Hell, he just had that weekend. I know something happened there. You could feel the difference as soon as he came home from Ann Arbor. How can he be in love?"

"Maybe it was the weekend. Something did happen. A lot. He actually told us."

Motioning her hand, she said, "Out with it. Don't leave me in suspense."

"Five."

"Five what?"

"He said he had sex with five women over the weekend, although I'm pretty sure one of them is Ann. At least that's what I took from it. There's no way they haven't had sex yet."

"Oh, I'm certain of that. I can literally feel it when he walks by me. He's got the same confidence in his eyes that you have after you get laid. He's a Thomas through and through. I'm just glad I was right about the weekend."

"You're not going to say anything about him being with four other women besides Ann? He said one of them was forty-eight! He actually mentioned that he has a newfound appreciation for older women now, although he defended it a bit by saying she looked way younger than that."

"Well, I don't look my age, do I?" she joked in a moment of vanity.

"No, you don't. And that's why the things he said about Paula and Carrie struck a nerve with the guys. Once he admitted to fucking someone twenty years older, they kind of backed off."

"Well, like I said, I'm glad I was right... and I'm glad he had an adventurous weekend."

"So, you're not going to say anything to him."

"About what?"

"About having sex with four different women while he was in Michigan over the weekend."

"No, why would I? You've been with four women in one night before, dear. Several times. Don't you remember?"

Recalling how their life in Northern Virginia had changed in the last seven years before they were transferred to Indiana, he nodded. "How can I forget."

"What's my record again?" she teased.

"Men, or men and women?" he shot back, knowing the number was quite high.

A sweet smile accompanied her sigh. "I miss those days Darren. I can't wait until our next vacation."

"In due time, my dear. You're not going to be that kind of slut again for a while."

"At least I'm the good kind. And just so you know, it doesn't have to be that long. After all, we do have some of our naughtiest friends are here tonight."

"Neil's living with us again. He'll be sleeping in the living room, or did you forget?"

"I guess you're right. At this point, I'm just excited about meeting Ann. My sex drive will just have to wait!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There weren't any, but if Betsy had concerns about Ann fitting in at the cookout they were gone seconds after they broke off their hug. She introduced Ann to Carrie, and Ann did something that she couldn't remember ever happening. Ann made a joke about Carrie's massive cleavage, which was once again being shown off by a tight, low-cut shirt she was wearing. It was once again, because Carrie's wardrobe seemed to only feature tops that accentuated her biggest assets.

That was followed by an odd introduction to Paula, who came out from the back of the house looking different than normal. She was dressed in short-shorts and a tight black t-shirt with no bra. She was dressed more like Ann than her usual, slightly more conservative attire. She also had a look in her eyes that Betsy had seen before, many times. Glassy, almost catatonic at first. At least until they flashed when she swigged a beer direct from the bottle.

When Paula wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, Betsy smiled. "She's been masturbating," she chuckled to herself.

It didn't surprise Betsy that Paula took a moment of privacy to get herself off. But it was also a warning that she needed to keep an eye on her friend. Paula having an orgasm before any kind of party was like a warning shot across the bow. She'd already shown she was in a sexual frame of mind. It never took much for her to go into full-blown slut mode once that happened, especially when alcohol was involved.

To her credit Paula kept herself in check for the most part. It was Ann that was stirring the pot, and Betsy found that enlightening. Perhaps even endearing. It only reinforced what she felt when she hugged her... the two of them were a great deal alike.

The way Ann interacted with the men at the gathering was something to behold. She was bitingly funny. She was engaging and perceptive. She was ridiculously intelligent. And the most exhilarating traits she was showing was that she was daringly flirtatious. Much like Darren had said about Betsy earlier that very evening, Ann was the whole damn sexy package rolled into one gorgeous woman.

Betsy marveled at how Ann interacted, talking to people she just met in a way that made them feel like they'd known her for years. In every conversation she gave a small piece of herself, making the moment more personal. She was a bundle of energy, her high-octane personality captivating the get together.

Betsy knew the men were becoming increasingly horny from the way Ann played the not-so-innocent girl next door role. Hell, so was she, and she knew it was having an effect on Carrie and Paula as well. At the same time, she couldn't believe how raucous the entire group was. One-minute Ann would have one of the guys tripping over their drooling tongues; the next she'd have everyone laughing so hard their sides hurt. It was hard to deny that the common subject matter she was talking about was sex, but she did in a way that wasn't forced or unnatural. She just oozed sex appeal.

Neil had told Ann what happened on the golf course between the men, and she used that knowledge to her advantage. She also didn't shy away from being somewhat sexual in how she talked to the ladies. She was self-deprecating in her humor, yet at the same time she knew that she was being eyed by everyone. She felt incredible, but it had more to do with how she was feeling as Neil's girlfriend for the week. That thought turned her on to no end. She could feel his eyes on her, the pride swelling in his chest and that made her melt inside.

The atmosphere was electric and Ann was the metaphorical lightning storm that was lighting up the sky; her infectious laugh becoming the thunder as it echoed wherever she went. She was just as comfortable in a group as she was in a one-on-one conversation, and she made sure she did both with everyone there. Those individual interactions were special, like a warm breeze wafting about the house.

Shortly after dinner Betsy caught sight of Ann talking alone with Paula in the family room. They were sitting on the couch, laughing as they nursed a couple of Budweiser's. She could tell from across the room that the two of them were talking about sex, or at the very least something very sexual. She could tell by Paula's body language, having seen her in that frame of mind countless times. While she didn't have that history with Ann, she knew she was right, and it wasn't because of her gift of discernment. When Betsy saw Ann, she saw herself.

"My God she's a goddess. No wonder Darren thinks Neil is in love with her. Fuck, I'm in love with her," she mused as she stared at her.

Ann caught Betsy in the midst of that stare, and she stopped her conversation ever so briefly. Just long enough to mouth, "Hi Mom," offering a subtle wave of her fingers to let her know she saw her. Betsy nearly burst into tears from that loving gesture.

She did cry a few hours later as she hugged Ann goodbye in the garage. She and Darren had walked out with her and Neil, wanting a bit of privacy. Ann was crying a bit too, but she held strong when they separated.

"Thank you for having me, Mom," she smiled. "I had a wonderful time."

"Oh, sweetie, we should be thanking you. I can't tell you how much fun we had tonight. You're such a change fro -"

Her word caught in her throat, a fear running over her. She'd been rather successful most of the night trying not to compare Ann to Neil's ex. She certainly didn't want to bring it up, but now it was too late. She saw Neil flinch a bit, but he maintained his composure.

It was Ann who saved the day.

Squeezing Betsy's hands, she said, "I'm pretty sure you know by now that I'm not innocent. But I hope you know I'd never hurt Neil, Mom. I'm just happy I got to know how he became such an amazing man."

"You are such a... joy," Betsy sighed, crying a bit again.

Ann giggled. "The way you paused there, I thought you might call me something else."

"What?"

"I just said I'm not innocent. I've be acting pretty slutty tonight. Wouldn't be the first time I've been called one."

"At least you're the good kind."

"Like you," Darren added, squeezing his wife's ass.

"Well, I just hope I wasn't too much," Ann admitted, worried she might have come on too strong in her playful banter.

He shook his head emphatically. "Not in the circle of friends you just met, Ann. You were par for the course. They'll be talking about this night forever."

"Then I did my job," she grinned.

Betsy offered a quizzical expression. "You're job?"

"Absolutely. Isn't it the job of every girlfriend to do whatever she can to make people forget the bitch that came before her?"

"Oh, shit!" Betsy gasped, a hand flying over her mouth. Then she busted out laughing as she hugged Ann one last time. "You're right. Mission accomplished!"

Darren pulled Betsy inside, kissing her on the forehead as he swallowed her in his arms. She sighed, her head buried into his shoulder. He didn't need to speak, his love coming through loud and clear as he held her close. He knew he needed to let her process things for a moment, and he knew exactly how she'd do it.

She needed to do some housework. Any kind of housework. It's what she did when she needed to be alone with her thoughts. It was cathartic, bringing her calm whenever she was feeling off kilter. She wasn't upset, but it was hard not to be a bit melancholy about Ann leaving. And leaving meant she'd be on a plane come Sunday to head back to California.

Letting go of his wife, Darren made his way to the family room to entertain their friends. Betsy turned right out of the laundry they'd been holed up in. She made her way to the living room, wanting to get things ready for Neil. He'd be sleeping on the hide-a-bed there, what with Paula and Rob occupying his room for their weekend stay.

Throwing the cushions off the couch, she pulled out the bed. She made a quick trip to the hallway closet outside her bedroom, grabbing some fresh linens. A few minutes later she was just finishing up making the bed when she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye.

Moving toward the window, she parted the sheer white coverings, having not closed the room darkening curtains yet. Peering through the glass, she saw Ann and Neil in an embrace. He was clutching some kind of blanket over his arm. She was holding onto his waist as she lifted herself up on her toes. Betsy couldn't take her eyes off them as they kissed. It was romantic in every way. There was no guilt about spying on the two of them. After all they were out in the open standing on the road, the light of the streetlamp across the street illuminating them.

Unable to tear herself away from the window, she watched as the kiss went from passionate to hot and steamy. Neil grabbed Ann's ass. Ann reciprocated by reaching between them. When the two broke apart, Ann lowered her heels and took a half step back. Betsy's grin widened as she watched Neil's girlfriend stroking his cock through his shorts.

She sighed, knowing instantly why Neil was carrying that thick blanket.

"My boy is about to get laid," she whispered happily. Turning her thoughts to Ann, she felt her heart jump a bit. "And she's about to fuck him right back."

Watching them walk off down the street hand in hand, Betsy closed the curtains. She was just about to head into the family room in a much happier mood when she stopped to close the sliding doors to the foyer; ones that were hidden in the walls of both living room entrances. Her mood went for happy to naughty in seconds, hearing Paula and Carrie laughing around the corner.

Forgetting all about why she'd stopped, Betsy finally rounded that corner two minutes later, her clothes in her hand. Standing naked at the edge of the foyer, she stared directly at Rob, whose mouth fell open with the rest of those in the room. All except Darren, who simply smiled.

"They're gone. We've got about ninety minutes for round one. Then we switch."

"What are you talking about," Carrie exclaimed.

"Don't toy with me Carrie. You're as horny as I am right now."

"Wait, so we're doing this again... tonight!?"

"We've been dancing around the idea of sex since Paula got here. She's already one orgasm ahead of us."

"No, she's -"

"Two," Paula admitted with a sly grin.

Carrie shot Paula a look. "I wasn't going to tell her, Paula."

"She already knows, Carrie. She knew it the moment I walked into the garage and got a beer. She's always known... it's like she has some kind of orgasm radar."

Mack literally scratched his head and said, "You mind sharing what that's all about?"

But Rob knew better. "They're not going to tell us, Mack. When will you ever learn?"

"Right. Sorority sisters. What was I thinking?"

Rob was right. The three women were a tight-knit group. They'd been holding sacred secrets of the wicked things they'd done during their sorority days since the left college. There were even a few from events since. While they shared with each other, they never broke that trusted bond.

Betsy stood, growing impatient, one hand high on the doorjamb as the other clutched her clothing to her hip like a teenager carrying books. Slowly tapping her foot, she said, "That's right. You should all know by now that we can keep a secret, at least when it comes to our past. That's got nothing to do with right now though. Neil just took Ann for a walk, and I'm one-hundred percent sure that's going to lead to them fucking somewhere on the way to her parents' house. After all she did to light a fire under the rest of us tonight, I think we owe it to her to do the same."

"What are you suggesting sweetie," Darren asked, already knowing the answer.

Paula had an inkling too. "I trust by the way you're dressed, you're about to invoke some kind of party protocol?" she inquired, referring to a system the girls used in their college days. One the men had become somewhat familiar with over the years, although they didn't know how many there were, and what they all stood for.

"Um hmm. Party protocol five, and it starts now."

Like soldiers, Paula and Carrie stood and began shedding their clothes. Mack shook his head, his voice excited as he said, "God, I'll never get used to how that works."

"Just accept it, buddy," Darren grinned. "What's the plan, Bets?"

"Like I said, we've got about ninety minutes for round one."

"How do you know that?" Carrie asked as she unlatched her bra, unleashing her massive breasts.

"Wherever they're going, it'll take them a bit to get there. But Neil's a Thomas. No matter how worked up he is, he's going to take at least an hour. And if Ann is anything like we all think she is, she's not going to let him take any less than that. With them walking, I figure ninety, but we're wasting time."

mimaster
mimaster
832 Followers