Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Betsssssssy," she mouthed as she sought her release.

"Hmm. It feels good, doesn't it."

Carrie bit her bottom lip as she nodded, her hand going to Betsy's upper arm to steady herself as the pleasure began to roll through her lower half. Betsy smiled warmly as she felt that hand move to her breast. She knew she had Carrie close, and that she was trying to do something to force the orgasm she was desperate for to arrive. Betsy didn't mind, but she was deliberately drawing it out. So was Darren; the look in his wife's eyes as he peered past Carrie's shoulder told him everything he needed to know. He'd nodded prior to them even starting, as if he was reading Betsy's mind.

Her thumb moved in tiny circles over Carrie's clit; her fingers inching back and forth, the slight curl searching for the G-spot as she played with her. Carrie felt her pulse quicken as a flush hit her. Betsy sensed it and slowed, making her whimper.

Betsy was looking for the perfect time, wanting her friend desperate. Wanting her to worry that she might be denied the very thing she craved... the only thing that mattered to her in that moment.

When Betsy changed the direction of the circles her thumb was tracing, moving counter-clockwise over the clit she was toying with, Carrie's eyes flew open.

"Oh... yes. Please let me cum!"

"Why'd you decide to do it, sweetie?"

"W... what?"

"Why did you decide to fuck Rob? You had to know that was wrong."

"Why are you asking?"

"I want to know. You turned the entire house upside down when you did that."

"Betsy... please!"

"Tell me, Carrie. Why would you fuck Rob? He's your brother."

"Are... are you kidding? You're asking me that now?"

Betsy kissed her again, more passionately this time. It lingered as she increased the pace of her hand. Suddenly she stopped both, pulling out her fingers, leaving them at the entrance of her open labia; barely touching her there. Her thumb had stopped, but she kept a steady pressure on her clit, holding it there.

Carrie whimpered, knowing what her devious friend was doing. She could see the mischief in her eyes; behind that gaze she knew Betsy would stop altogether if she didn't cave.

"Tell me, Carrie. Tell me what made you cross that line?"

Carrie took a deep breath before letting an anguished exhale. With it came her answer.

"Paula."

"Paula? Did she put you up to it?" she wondered, thinking it might have been a perverse dare of some kind.

"No," she shook her head, not wanting to admit the core of the reason.

Removing her thumb, Betsy arched an eyebrow. "Then how did Paula make you do that?"

"She didn't make me. I did it on my own."

"You're going to have to do better than that if you expect me to let you cum."

"I... I can't."

"Darren," she responded calmly. Her dutiful husband quickly removed his cock, letting it nestle in the crack of Carrie's butt. He wasn't concerned. It was Carrie that was in danger of being left out. Betsy made that clear when she said, "He can fuck my ass as easily as yours sweetie."

"NO... Please!"

"Shhhhh. I told you, we have to be quiet!" Betsy scolded.

"Betsy, I need to cum. Please don't stop."

"I promise you'll cum, once you decide to be honest with me."

"Why do you always do this to me?" she whined.

"Because I'm a better slut than you and Paula."

"I knew you were going to say that," she sighed.

Carrie was resigned. The truth was that Betsy had more willpower than either of her friends. If the roles were reversed Betsy would have been able to hold that secret deep inside. Almost like she was a secret agent being tortured, she possessed a resolve that could withstand that kind of treatment. Carrie had held out longer than she'd expected, actually. Paula would have surrendered to her desire almost from the start.

That wasn't to say they couldn't keep secrets. They had many they'd never shared with their husbands, or anyone else for that matter. It was amongst the three of them that things got a bit murky from time to time. Betsy's assertion that she was a better slut was part of their playfulness together. It's why she demanded Mack fuck her when she threw caution to the wind, knowing Neil might hear them. It was also why she'd insinuated the same thing to Carrie. Part of doing what the three did together for so many years came with a certain cache, each being prideful of who they were when it came to their little clique. Being the best wasn't just measured in what they did sexually. It was also determined by how they handled themselves afterward.

Knowing there was no way to convince her friend to continue unless she confessed, Carrie let out another sigh.

"Fine. I've always been jealous of Paula whenever we've done this because she gets to fuck all the guys."

"So do I, Carrie."

"I know. But you've never flaunted it in front of me like she has."

"What are you saying?"

"Pretty much that. She likes to tease me about getting to fuck three men in a night. It didn't use to bother me as much, but you said it yourself a couple of hours ago... Mack can't go three times in that short of a time anymore. I love him, you know that. And I love doing this... more that I probably care to admit. But I'm in here with you and Darren right now because you were right. He was sound asleep as soon as I walked into the room."

Betsy chuckled. "He was out almost as soon as he came inside me. I just got out of the way before he collapsed on me." It was a bit of an exaggeration, but he did nod off before she'd left the room.

Carrie moaned when Betsy nodded, feeling Darren place the tip of his cock against her anal ring again. Betsy cautioned her as she slipped fingers back inside Carrie's soaked cunt. "Don't stop, or we will... and we won't start again. Understand?"

"Yeeeeesssss," she cried breathlessly. "Oh God. Okay, so when we were together in the hallway Paula walked past us and she made a comment about one down and two to go. She was looking at me when she said it. Then you said what you said about Mack only being good for two rounds anymore... well when I walked into the bedroom and saw Rob something came over me. I was just going to suck him, and he was thrilled even though he knew it was me. But after a little while, I got tired of that gut of his hitting my head..."

"You could have moved to the side," she winked.

"Huh. Yet another reason you're a better slut than I am. Anyway, I just couldn't take it."

"You couldn't take what?"

"The idea that she was going to get the best of me again. Look, obviously Rob is different than Mack."

"Are you talking about his relationship with Paula? We all know that."

"No, I'm talking about what you'd just said. He's not a machine; not like Darren," she opined.

"You're welcome," Darren replied with a stab of his cock.

"And believe me. I thank you handsome. I'm just saying that Rob isn't you, but he's never had a problem cumming three times whenever we do this. And that got me thinking that I could turn the tables on her, even if it was just once."

Betsy didn't see the logic in what she was saying. "So, you fucked him instead of sucking him? I don't see how that changes anything, other than how Rob's going to look at you from now on."

"Well thanks to you he was blindfolded, so he won't have an exact image in his head. And I never said I didn't suck him."

"What?"

"I started sucking him off as fast as I could, which kind of surprised him. I wanted to get him off and get that part over with. I didn't want to chicken out. Once I swallowed his load, I kept sucking to keep him hard and when I knew he was going to stay that way, I started fucking him. I made him cum twice Betsy."

The realization that Carrie had stolen Paula's third cock of the night resonated with Betsy. She had certainly altered the relationship with Paula, and her brother forever. She didn't know if it was a one-time thing or not. It probably was. But that it happened even once raised the possibility that it could again, which gave Carrie the upper hand. Paula wouldn't be able to tease her anymore for fear that she'd repeat the performance. It was a risk, but one Betsy could respect and, in some ways, defend.

"What do you think, Darren? Should we reward her for her candor for telling us, or should we deny her what she wants because she turned the house upside down?"

"That's the second time you've said that? What are you talking about?" Carrie asked, suddenly nervous that they might not let her cum after all. She dreaded the idea of having to get herself off because of a choice she made.

"I'm sure you're not aware, but you were fucking your brother when Neil came home, and because the rest of us heard you we were all fucking each other like animals. He heard everything!"

"Are you sure?" Darren chuckled. Betsy simply nodded, and he knew not to question it. Knowing she wasn't actually deferring to him, he said, "What do you have in mind, sweetie?"

"Hmm... I was thinking we should make her cum twice."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was thankful Neil was sleeping in. He usually did on Saturday's anyway, but she knew he'd been burning the candle at both ends, trying to spend as much time as he could with Ann before she flew back to California. She also knew they were going out on an official date that night. She'd heard it from him, but she also heard it from Ann, who called over that morning to thank the Thomas' again for inviting her to the party.

It was a pleasant surprise for Betsy. It made the goodbye they'd shared the night before seem less final. She loved Ann as a person, and she felt for sure that Darren was right. Neil was in love with her. She just wondered if Neil knew it or not.

She talked with Ann for at least a half-hour, the two of them becoming closer with each passing minute. It was for hard Betsy not to think of her as a daughter-in-law, what with the way Ann kept calling her Mom. That wasn't a bad thing. While it seemed odd to admit the chat actually made it easier for Betsy, mainly because it was such a natural conversation between two highly sexed women that seemed to have a lot in common. She could see them being close friends.

That Ann was Neil's girlfriend obviously made that impossible because she was a girlfriend in a temporary fashion. While Betsy could see the two of them together, she knew it was ultimately up to Neil and Ann to decide on what future they had. For her to maintain a friendship with Ann if they didn't remain a couple would violate the mother-son covenant. The existence of DNA was the trump card; it prohibited breaking that code.

Still it was a spirited conversation, laced with sexual overtones. It was a bit of a surprise that Betsy was actually the one that initiated it. Much of that was from the slight guilt she was carrying about what was happening in the house at the time Neil arrived home.

"You know, you really made an impact at the cookout last night," Betsy stated, wondering if she should even go down the path was considering. Yet somehow, she knew with Ann that she could.

"I was afraid of that. I'm sorry Mom. I didn't mean to upset everyone. That's one of the reasons I called. I've been a bit worried about some of the things I said."

"Ann, you have nothing to be sorry for. Why would you think that?"

"Uh... probably because of what you just said. I figured that's what you were talking about."

"I never said it was a negative impact, sweetie. Completely the opposite. You were quite the little troublemaker... in a good way. You kind of remind me of me when I was younger."

"Funny, I'm hoping to be like you when I'm older," she giggled.

"You don't want to be like Jean?" she asked, unsure if she really should have.

"Well, our relationship got a lot better this week because of Neil. But I think you and I are more alike already so there's a better chance of that becoming a reality."

"Aw. That's sweet of you to say."

"Just being honest."

"You know, I had that feeling about you."

"About being honest? Isn't that what we're supposed to be?"

"Well yeah, but I was thinking more about all of the things that are wonderful about you. I have this thing... this, well, I call it a gift. Of discernment." The phone fell silent. Betsy could hear Ann, but she wasn't talking. "Ann, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just had this chill."

"Are you getting sick?"

"Not that kind. Mom, I have that gift too. I say that exact thing all the time to my friends. Discernment. I can't believe you just said it. No wonder I feel so close to you."

"Well then I must be right about you. Ann, can I tell you something? Something that happened last night?"

"At the party?"

"No. After the party. After you and Neil left."

"Well, sure."

"It's... well -" Betsy was trying to decide what exactly she wanted to tell Ann; how much she wanted to divulge. She knew she wasn't wrong about being able to trust her, she just didn't know if she should tell the entire story of what happened.

"Mom, it's okay. You don't have to tell me if it's too hard."

"Ha! That's the thing. They were all hard."

"Pardon?"

Choosing to share with her on the side of caution, she offered, "The men, Ann. They were all pretty worked up being around you all night."

"So, what are you saying exactly?"

"I'm saying we all had sex last night. The animalistic kind, if you know what I mean."

"You were all fucking then, I take it," she snickered.

Betsy let out a chuckle of her own. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well if you weren't making love, then the other side of the spectrum is fucking. I know there's lots of variations in between but it doesn't sound like that's what happened."

"That's kind of the thing... the sound. We were definitely fucking. And we were definitely very loud. And Neil heard all of us when he came home. I'm a little unnerved by that, to be honest."

"What, you don't think he's heard you before? My parents were banging against my bedroom wall when I got home last night. I have to think that wasn't a first for him."

"Three couples fucking at one time in one house... trust me, that's never happened when he's been home."

"Hmm... so that only happens when he's not home," she teased.

Betsy shuddered when she realized she'd shared a little more than she'd wanted. But she was honest, like Ann, and she wasn't going to lie. Instead, she simply replied, "I think that's a conversation I'll save for another time, if you don't mind."

It didn't even phase Ann. "That's fair. Anyway, do you think Neil's upset about it? I don't think that's the kind of thing that's going to scar him, Mom. He's twenty-eight. He can handle it. I think it would be worse if the guys weren't being true to themselves. If they got worked up because of how everyone was acting last night... and please, be fair, it wasn't just me -"

"Oh Ann, I know it wasn't just you. But you were the one they were thinking about because you're young, and attractive, and kind of a -"

"Slut?" she laughed.

"I wouldn't call you that, although I'm sure you are in some wonderful ways. And if I'm being fair, the men may have been hard because of you, but it wasn't their idea to start what happened after you left. If I'm going to be completely honest, I'm the one who made it a point to let everyone know I was ready to fuck."

"Oh my God, really? That is so awesome, Mom! See, I knew we were alike. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, sweetie. Anything."

"Are you sure I didn't do anything that upset you last night? I would hate to think, you know..."

"Ann, I don't think I could have been prouder of you if you were my own daughter. I loved everything about what happened last night. I'm just a little concerned about what Neil might have thought. But you're right. He's his own man, and I know he's heard us before. It was more to do with the fact that it was fucking times three. That had to be odd for him to come home to. I'm just glad he was with you for a while before he came home. If you don't mind me asking, where did he take you?"

"Take me? He walked me home."

"I know he walked you home... eventually," she tittered. "I'm wondering where he took you? Or did he make love to you instead?"

"Figured that out, did you?"

"I don't want you to think I was spying. I was making the hide-a-bed in the living room for Neil so he wouldn't have to do it when he came home, and I went to close the drapes when I was done. And I saw the two of you under the streetlight. Frankly, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I watched the kiss you shared, and I have to tell you, that's what sent me over the edge. There was no doubt in my mind he was going to take you somewhere and you two were going to fuck. The fact that he had a blanket over his arm was a pretty big clue."

"I don't suppose I couldn't convince you that all we did was lie under the stars and hold hands, then, huh?" she said playfully.

"I don't know if I'd be more disappointed in you or him if that were really true."

"Well I wouldn't want that. And I don't mind you knowing. We walked to my house... well, my old house, and we stopped in the field next to the furniture store."

"Right beside Main Street? That's really daring!"

"Right across from the house, actually?" came her happy response. "And we didn't fuck, although we didn't make love either. It was one of those that kind of could have gone either way. It was intense, and it was one of the best nights of my life, Mom. You have a wonderful son in so many ways. I hope you are proud of him, because I know I am. Just being able to say he's my boyfriend right now means so much to me."

"I know it does to him too, Ann. I would have guessed he'd taken you down the street behind us though. They haven't developed any houses on that street since we built the house years ago. It's like one huge grass-covered field. Neil uses it a lot to practice his wedge game. He actually plants a flag out there and takes his aim at it."

Ann let out a huge laugh. "Trust me, he planted that big flag of his last night, and I got his best shot. I'd love to think I gave him mine too. I'm glad he took me where he did, though. It was like we were in the middle of nowhere, but we were right in the middle of town. It was erotic as hell!"

"It certainly sounds hotter than were Darren took me."

"Where did he take you?"

"I just told you, he took me in the field on the street behind our house. And yes, he took me. That was one memorable fuck."

Hanging up ten minutes later, Betsy actually felt good about her talk with Ann. More importantly she felt closer to her. She wasn't sure what to make of it, since Ann would be getting on a plane the next day to resume her life in California. She was certain more than ever that Darren had been right. Neil was in love with her, and after that phone call, she sensed that Ann felt the same way about Neil. How that played out was up to them, but Betsy held out hope.

She also felt good about getting a chance to talk about what had bothered her that morning. Namely the events that happened in the house the night before and how Neil might perceive them. Taking a suggestion from Ann, who felt it was always good to put thought to paper, Betsy penned a note. It seemed better than doing it face to face and since the three couples planned on heading out shortly, it also seemed the most practical. Pulling out her familiar notepad she quickly jotted down what thoughts came to mind.

Neil,

We're all going to Fort Wayne to have brunch, and then we're going to go shopping. Not sure what your plans are for today, other than your date tonight with Ann. Know you're going to have a great time. Not sure when we're going to get back, but it won't be until after you leave. There are leftovers in the fridge. Hon, I hope we didn't keep you awake last night. I know it must have been a little odd for you to hear all of us, and I know that you did. Maybe it's better that you won't see any of us today (ha ha). I guess you and Ann really rubbed off on us!

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers