Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

A hot flash ran through her, much like the kind she'd had when she'd gone through early menopause. This was from the dread that coursed through her body as she thought of the ramifications.

"Aw, really! Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. Probably because it excited him. Or maybe he liked the reaction he was getting from Paula. I'm sure she didn't take her eyes off it. She said it's at least as big as Darren's."

"I know. Trust me... I know."

"I'm not going to ask how?"

At that point it didn't matter to her. She was too worried about the implications of what Paula had seen and how she reacted. Confessing how she gained her knowledge, she said, "He wasn't good at locking his door when he first moved back home. And I didn't think to knock. It had been so long since one of the boys lived here that we both kind of forgot how to co-exist. So yes, I've seen it."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing really happened other than some flirting."

"If it would have been you, I'd accept that. But this is Paula. I don't think it's as simple as you're making it out to be."

"Betsy, she'd never do anything with Neil. He's family."

"She's fucked all of your brothers, Carrie. I don't see how that's a factor here."

"Okay, we forced her on John."

"And Dennis?"

"Look, I'm just saying we own a part of this as much as anyone. You might say that we helped create the monster she became. Besides, all of that happened when we were in college. You know this is different."

"Whatever you say, Dr. Frankenstein. All I'm saying is now I have to keep my ears open. The bottom line is I don't trust her."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because, if I'm being honest, Neil is a bit thicker than Darren... and he looks even bigger because he's cut and Darren has his foreskin. And I think that fact that he shaves makes it... listen to me. Like I care how big my son's cock is. I know it's big because he's a Thomas. And she knows that because she'd apparently seen him up close."

"Betsy..."

They both stopped when they heard the distinctive sound of two naked bodies slamming together. That was followed by Paula, who begin to wail on the other side of the wall.

The thoughts that had been rattling around in her head were suddenly replaced by the realization that there was nothing she could do about what had already happened. Paula was rather occupied, and that meant that they were wasting time talking when they could be doing something similar. Taking Carrie's hand, she led her toward the guestroom.

"What are we doing?"

"I'm going to clean you up before you make that mess on my carpet."

"That ship already started sailing. I think Darren shot a gallon of cum into me."

"I'm sure there's some left for me. And I know I have some for you."

"Rob's!?" she groaned.

"Yes, Rob's. What's the problem?"

"I don't know... maybe the idea that he's my brother?" she said sarcastically.

"You're going to be sucking his cock as soon as we're done, Carrie. And you know damn well you'll swallow it."

"That's because I won't have to taste it that way. At least if I can get him far enough back in my throat. He's so fucking long, and that damn gut of his gets in the way now."

Betsy never bothered to tell Carrie to try and suck him from the side, finding the perverse idea that she was going to go down on her sibling a bit of a novelty. But it was part of the game, helping to make the night work out more evenly for everyone. She knew Carrie would protest, but she also knew she'd do it. In some ways she believed Carrie actually loved doing it, but felt compelled to complain for the sake of appearances.

The idea that she'd have to lick his cum from Betsy's pussy was different though. It felt more of a taboo act. She loved eating Betsy, having first done it in college. They actually loved doing that to each other. But Betsy having been with Rob just before added a whole different element to it. One that she actually found off-putting.

"If I'm with you, Rob's going to wonder why I'm not there. You wouldn't want him coming to look for me, would you?"

"Did you not know what I was doing earlier to get the room ready for him?"

"Oh, yeah," she grinned. "Did you blindfold him again?"

"Of course. It's his fetish. Why would I deny him what he loves about it? We're here to have fun. Now come on, I need your help anyway."

"How is me eating you helping, other than getting you off?"

"Jeez, how out of practice are we doing this? It's like everyone forgets if we don't fuck each other every year."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's your husband, Carrie. You of all people should know it takes Mack a while to recover now. It's not like we were back in the 60s when we started doing this."

"So, what do you have in mind?"

"Well you know as well as I do, he's good for one more orgasm, and..."

"I'm hoping three," she interrupted with a whine.

"What? He's not Darren."

"And why is that?"

"Pardon?"

"Why the hell can Darren still perform like he's in his twenties? And don't say he's a Thomas!"

"I'm sorry, but that's the simplest explanation. Men in his family have been blessed down there. I don't question it. I just reap the benefits. And you should be thankful, because I'm sharing him again tonight."

"A lot of good that does me. I'm still going to be one fuck behind and you know it."

"Griping again about your brother being a part of this doesn't change a thing. We're wasting time. Paula's already heading toward another orgasm."

"And that's another thing. Now that Darren's already cum, he's going to last longer for that slut! She gets all the breaks."

"Fine... you can come sleep with me and Darren tonight. Mack will fall asleep as soon as I'm done with him anyway. We both know that."

Carrie jumped and yelled, "Goodie!" her large breasts flopping as she landed.

"Careful before you hurt yourself," Betsy laughed. Glancing down she noticed a big glob of cum dangling from Carrie's pussy. "Shit, now you really are going to start dripping cum on the carpet. Come on, let me clean you up."

"Do I still have to do you?" she giggled.

"You know the answer to that. You're just as big a slut as Paula is."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

True to what Betsy insinuated it took Mack a while to get hard after Paula drained him. Also true was the fact that he got hard faster watching his wife and Betsy eat each other as a form of visual foreplay. It also happened on its own. He was throbbing long before the women finished with each other and once they had Betsy politely asked Carrie to leave them.

Perhaps is wasn't that polite. "Get the fuck out and go suck your brother's cock. I want to fuck your husband," Betsy snickered.

Carrie knew she was playing. "Fine. But you promised me another chance with your husband tonight. No backing out."

"I wouldn't do that, Carrie. Now get going."

Betsy and Mack were on at least their third position since they'd started fucking. He was no different than most men, Darren included in that he lasted a lot longer the second time after cumming. Mack loved fucking Betsy. She was energetic and imaginative in bed. Not that he had anything to complain about in Carrie. Along with Paula they were all similar when it came to sex. He knew most of that had to do with them being sorority roommates in college.

Similar didn't mean the same though. Each of them had things they liked more than others. Some had things they didn't like, or even hated. There were even times when a rare surprise might be in store. It was the sexual idiosyncrasies of each woman as individuals that made the swapping so exciting. None of the women were bad in bed. All were actually incredible. But they were different, and sometimes just being different was the prescription to keep things fresh in a marriage.

They'd been going at each other for at least twenty minutes when she wanted to change again. She got off of him and flipped over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her ass to entice him. He sat up before rolling onto his knees, easing up behind her. Grabbing his thick shaft, he ran the head of his cock through folds of her wet pussy.

She looked over her shoulder, her puzzled expression making him freeze. "What are you doing?"

"I was about to fuck you," he chortled.

"Not in that hole, you're not."

He laughed. It was the complete opposite reaction a man would get from the vast majority of women on the planet. He couldn't help himself but to test her though, slipping the fat head past her puffed lips.

She pulled forward, making it pop out. "I'm serious, Mack. You know my rule. If I put my ass up, you damn well better fuck me in it."

"I didn't want to assume, Bets."

"You know the saying. When you assume, it's my ass... you... and me," she winked.

With the green light given he adjusted his placement and fired forward, his fleshy shaft burying all the way inside her tight hole. She let out a low, guttural growl, the pain ripping through her body. It was a feeling she craved.

"God, she loves it in the ass," he snarled as he picked up his rhythm.

It was a stark difference from the other two in the group. Betsy loved anal sex. Mack was fortunate that Carrie really liked it. Paula... she hated just the idea of it. She tried to make an excuse it was because of her petite frame, but Betsy had pretty much the same build. Grabbing her slender hips, she squealed, knowing they were just getting started.

Ten minutes later they stopped. Suddenly. Betsy raised her hand as she pushed herself more upright, turning to actually tell Mack to halt. He did on an in-stroke, his huge balls bouncing a bit until they came to rest.

"What? Is Neil home?" he whispered, suddenly self-conscious of what they were doing and where they were doing it.

"Shh! Listen," she said quietly.

"To what?"

"Quiet Mack," she snapped with a point of her finger, but also a quizzical tilt of her head, trying to place what it was she'd heard.

It was part of being a mother. At least that's how she always viewed it. The it was another of Betsy's gifts, although more annoying to her than the one of discernment. She had an innate ability to hear things. It was beyond being acute; her sense of hearing was more along the lines of uncanny.

She'd probably always had it to some degree but it wasn't until she had children that she'd honed the skill. While it didn't matter the time of day, it was obviously amplified in the quiet of the night... a mother listening for her child even while sleeping. When it wasn't quiet, she could still pick up on what was going on around her.

It wasn't Neil that had her listening closer. She knew it wasn't him. He hadn't driven Ann to her parents' home, so the telltale sound of his sporty car gearing down to pull into the driveway wouldn't have alerted her this time. Nor did the sound of the back door opening and closing, along with the slight change of air pressure she'd notice in her ears when that would happen with the house closed up. No, he wasn't home yet. This was something entirely different.

Straining to place it, she turned her body slightly, tilting her head. A quizzical expression appeared as she actually lowered her torso, almost as if she was putting her ear to the mattress. It took her thirty seconds or so before the revelation came to her. Her hand covered her mouth, eyes widening as the shock came over her.

Mack was unnerved, unsure if he should ask. He didn't have to when Betsy looked at him with a sly grin. "It's Carrie. She's fucking Rob. She's actually fucking Rob!"

"What!? Are you sure?"

"I heard the bed first, but listen. You can her hear trying to be quiet."

"I don't hear anything."

Betsy bobbed her upper body in time with the squeaking coming from the mattress springs in the adjacent room. Her hand was in the air like an orchestra conductor, waiting for what she knew was about to come next. Soon afterward it happened; the high-pitched cry of a woman in heat trying to hold in her hunger for cock. Betsy motioned her hand as soon as it occurred, marking the moment like she was counting the beat. A few seconds later it came again and Betsy was able to predict it, the timing flawless.

"Fuck, you're right," Mack shuddered. He knew those sounds better than anyone, having been by far the one that had sparked them the most.

Carrie was just beginning the long ascent toward her orgasm but all the signs were there that she was about to ratchet things up. Whenever she got into a really excited state her desires took control. She wanted her sex to be raw and unbridled. She wanted to be fucked hard and deep. With Rob being tied up, how they fucked was entirely up to her, and she was taking advantage of it.

It didn't take long, perhaps only a couple of minutes. While Betsy and Mack were stunned that she'd decided to cross that line, they weren't surprised by what was suddenly happening. Carrie had begun howling.

It wasn't continuous, but the more aggressive she fucked, the louder she became. Paula followed suit; whatever Darren was doing to her having a similar impact on how she reacted.

The echoes of heated sex reverberated off the walls of the tiny room. Betsy felt Mack's massive member begin to pulse inside her ass. They hadn't moved since she'd motioned for him to stop. And he hadn't softened despite knowing what his wife was doing on the other side of the wall. Instead he seemed to become harder, the throbbing she felt proving evidence of his arousal. She felt the same, her pussy practically flowing as she listened to what was happening around them. It was all too much.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass with that fat fucking cock!" she snarled, actually spewing spittle as she leered at him.

Seeing the fire in her eyes matched his, he took control, grabbing her by the hair. Twining his fingers through the thick strands, he yanked her head back roughly, forcing her higher. She barked her approval, praying what she hoped would accompany that treatment. Bucking back into him, he obliged, his hand striking her perfect, sexy ass cheek.

Gritting her teeth, she spewed again. "That's it, you fucker! Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard!"

He pulled her head to the side, making her squeal. Another couple spanks to her ass had her humping just as hard back at him. The breather they'd taken to listen to their surroundings reinvigorated them both. It also slowed the rise toward their climaxes as if they'd hit a reset button. They'd started over, but in an altered frame of mind. It was like they were trying to be as dirty and forbidden as what was taking place thirty feet to their south.

Mack had fucked her like that for at least ten minutes, holding tight to the reigns that her luscious locks had become, his meaty palm landing in the same spot on her right ass cheek sporadically throughout. She'd had two small orgasms, knowing the big one was rising inside of her. It would have to come naturally. She had to use her hand to hold herself upright for fear he'd rip the hair from her scalp if she tried to finger herself. And she loved that feeling of being out of control of her release. She'd get there eventually. He was a skillful lover and an even more dominate fuck. He'd never failed to make her cum and cum hard whenever he took her ass.

The noises in the rest of the house continued; three couples that weren't couples fucking wildly into the night. Yet Betsy didn't hear them anymore. She only heard her own heartbeat as she submitted to the pounding. They both were sweating profusely, a reminder that it was the beginning of summer. She wished she'd had the foresight to lower the thermostat. If only she'd been able to anticipate what Ann had fueled with her wonderful, flirtatious behavior at the party and how it impacted the events after Neil walked her home.

Even through all of that was happening to her and around her, she knew. She felt it first, that subtle change in her head. She was certain she heard the click, but admittedly it was harder. Mack yanked her head again, this time to the right, making her look left. She'd had her eyes closed for the last few minutes, listening to confirm... hoping she was wrong.

She wasn't. Even though they'd worked with the contractor in designing the features they wanted in the house, there were still little nuances that they didn't foresee. One of them being the venting for the air condition/heating system, which oddly ran through ductwork in the ceiling over the hallway. Betsy watched, waiting... holding her breath. Hoping against hope. The timing couldn't have been worse. A shiver ran through her when she saw the light.

Neil was home and he was in the bathroom at the end of the hall, wedged at the end of the house between the master bedroom and his room. The room Betsy was currently in. The light over the vanity was in perfect line with the vent in the bathroom, and it came through the one in Neil's room, the two almost perfectly aligned. If Darren had been looking, he would have been able to notice it in the master bedroom as well, although it was would have been a bit defused from that vent being further down the air duct. It was unlikely he was looking though. He was clearly balls-deep somewhere inside Paula at the moment from the way she was wailing.

If she was sweating before, Betsy became instantly drenched. The panic of being discovered by her son in the position she was in struck her in a way she couldn't have envisioned. Perhaps more concerning was the taboo scene playing out with Rob and Carrie. There was nothing she could to about it though. She was convinced she was the only one that realized he was home because of the way the other two rooms were hammering away. Hell, Mack didn't even notice the physiological change in her as she continued to stare at the light, caught in it like some tractor beam. It wasn't until he spanked her again that she came out of her short trance. Taking her eyes off the wall she glanced back, the sparkle in her eyes caused from that same light calling to him.

Instead of worrying about getting caught, she decided to go down fucking. Too much was happening and there was no going back.

"Fuck me, Mack!" she demanded, "Time to show those other two cunts who the biggest slut in this house really is!"

"HA! What makes you think that?"

"Because my son is on the other side of that wall right now, and you're going to make me cum in his room, in his bed... just from fucking my ass!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Carrie hummed happily as she felt Betsy's fingertips trace along her jaw line, their lips almost touching as they lay together in Betsy's bed. Darren was behind Carrie, slowly stroking his thickness into her. Her breath caught as she felt Betsy's off hand glide through the folds of her pussy before she sank a finger deep inside. Her eyes closed just as the soft lips pressed against open mouth. It was more affectionate than passionate. Everything about what was happening to her felt loving, other than the huge cock that was stuffed in her ass.

Not that one couldn't make love while fucking anally. It just wasn't something Carrie was used to. Like the petite brunette kissing her, she usually liked it rough when she was being taken that way. Darren really wasn't taking her as much as he was toying. His hands gently kneading her big breasts was a tease, since he typically pawed them or pulled at her sensitive nipples.

She nearly squealed when Betsy added a second finger, then relaxing as the wonderful sensation overtook her. That feeling didn't last, her body quivering when she felt her friend's thumb begin strumming her engorged clit.

"Shh," Betsy calmed, when the broke off their kiss. "We have to be quiet, sweetie. It's four in the morning. Playtime is supposed to be over."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers