Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

Please give our love to Ann. And don't forget to give her yours too!

Love,

Mom

"There, that should do it," she nodded happily. Leaving it on the kitchen counter where she always left notes for him, she glanced into the family room; the group of close friends making small talk like the carnal festivities from the night before hadn't actually happened. "I'm starving, let's go."

Darren walked over and gave her a loving hug. "Spoken like someone who spent a lot of energy last night," he laughed.

It was the first reference at all to what happened. Everyone heard it, but it was Paula that responded as she walked past them on the way to the garage. "We can talk about how slutty the wives were on the way. Betsy's right. I'm famished."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy's body jerked her awake. Quickly sitting straight up in her bed, the flash that ran through her familiar.

Darren mumbled when he felt the bed move as she threw the covers off her and turned. He fell right back to sleep before her feet hit the carpet. She never bothered to cover up. There was no time; not in her mind. Traversing the bedroom, she carefully opened the door, stepping into the hallway before closing it behind. Her eyes shifted to the bedroom across the hall; Neil's room, finding the door closed. But she expected that.

It wasn't unusual for her to be up and about at five-thirty in the morning. She was an unabashed morning person. She liked being up before anyone else. That quiet, peaceful start to her day was what set her mood so often.

It was unusual for her to be standing in the foyer at five-thirty on a Sunday. It was the one day during the week that she'd sleep in, not having to be at church until ten. It was odd that she was up that early considering she wasn't even going to church that morning; her and Darren still entertaining their guests. It was odder still that she was standing there naked staring intently at the closed sliding doors to the living room some three feet in front of her.

She was tired, having been up late the past two nights. It had occurred to her just before she went to sleep that it probably wasn't a good day to skip the service considering how she'd spent the last two nights, thinking she should probably atone for her sins sooner rather than later. Then again, she didn't really believe that. She found it hard to believe a loving deity would punish her to eternal damnation for having sex with people outside her marriage when her husband was not only was all for it, he'd been a part of it. Besides, her religion had a built-in system for dealing with just such things. She wasn't going to go to hell because she had a little fun.

What was happening on the other side of the door she was glaring at might be viewed differently. If not in a higher power's eyes, it certainly was in hers.

"That cunt! That dirty, slutty, conniving cunt!" she glowered in the direction of the wall, knowing very well what was likely taking place behind it.

Turning heel on her bare feet she grumbled all the way back to her bedroom. Slipping under the covers she flopped onto her pillow, a deep sigh escaping.

Stirring, Darren asked, "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"Paula. She's at it again."

"Yeah, well. Kind of our fault. Once you turn her on, she's kind of insatiable. Who's she with this time?"

"Neil."

"Oh," he grunted. Then he rolled over. "Wait... what!?"

"She's with Neil."

"Paula is fucking Neil? You're kidding."

"I said she's with him. She's not fucking him. From the sounds she's making I'm sure he's eating her. He's not going to fuck her."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he's my son. He's not going to ruin the memory of his last night with Ann by fucking Paula two hours after he got home."

It didn't surprise Darren she that she knew what time Neil came back from his date. He would have been more stunned if she hadn't. It also didn't come as a shock that Betsy woke up instantly knowing what was going on. "You heard them from in here?" he asked, straining his ears, unable to hear a thing in the house.

"I heard her go by the door. Neil's bedroom door opened, but she didn't go into the bathroom. She went to the living room instead."

"Huh, that little slut."

"Yeah. But that's also why I know Neil won't fuck her. She went to him. He didn't go to her."

"Uh, why would he? Rob's in there."

"Because I have a feeling Paula told Neil about what she and Rob do together. I know she told Ann. I could sense that at the party yesterday. In fact, for some reason I think Ann knew something like this might happen."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. She has the same gift of discernment I have. Seriously. I'm not kidding about that."

"I believe you, Bets. She's so much like you she could be your daughter."

"Hopefully," she mused quietly.

"Pardon?"

"Never mind," she smiled, thinking wistfully of what it would be like to actually have Ann as her daughter-in-law. "Anyway, I'd be stunned if Neil isn't just going to get her off so he can get some sleep. I'm pretty sure he feels responsible for part of this, so that's what he'd do."

"What does that mean? Did he do something?"

"Not intentionally. He walked in on Paula after he showered after you played golf. He didn't know she was in his room. As you can imagine she got an eyeful. After all, he is your son."

Darren grinned, knowing what she was talking about. "Yeah, that's my boy. I've seen him in the locker room at the golf club. He's a chip off the ole cock," he snickered.

She groaned at his joke, but she felt compelled to correct him. "He's no chip. He's the whole damn cock, but I get your point."

"So, you're certain he's only eating her, eh?"

"Positive."

"If he only knew where that pussy's been the last two nights," he chuckled.

"Oh Darren," she sighed, slugging him in the arm. "You know Rob cleaned that out hours ago. That's one of the reasons they do what they do. He gets off on it."

"Well, that's true."

"I can promise you, though. Paula's going to pay for this and she's going to pay big time. This is beyond what I can accept. It's one thing to be a slut, but Neil should be off limits, no matter how big his cock is."

"He's an adult, Betsy. It's sex. We've always said, if it doesn't really hurt anyone -"

Betsy arched her eyebrow. "Oh really? Would you fuck Emily?" she asked, referring to Paula and Rob's gorgeous oldest daughter.

Darren didn't have to think about it for even a half-second. Yes, she was the spitting image of her mother, and it wasn't like Darren hadn't looked at her in a sexual way from time to time. His response was immediate.

"You're right, the bitch has to pay. What do you have in mind?"

"Be patient, sweetie. It's not going to happen tonight, or even tomorrow. I don't know when it will happen... but it will. She doesn't know that I know, so I can take my time and plan it out. She's not going to see it coming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The joy in Betsy's heart was about to make it burst. She was so looking forward to Saturday, what with her youngest son set to marry Ann. She refused to think of Neil as remarrying, what with the disaster his first married turned out to be. In her mind she was pretending that awful event never happened. He was marrying his true love the next afternoon, and she couldn't have been more thrilled.

She recalled her finally confronting her son about the impending nuptials. It hurt a bit that she found out from a friend instead of Neil himself that he'd proposed to Ann after their memorable date the last night she was in town. At least Betsy assumed it was memorable. She was certain the two of them had sex several times. The details weren't as important to her as the idea that they both came to realize they were in love and they couldn't let fate bring them together and not act on it. She was proud of her son for finding himself in time to find her and having the courage not to let her slip through his fingers when he did.

As much as it might have stung to find out Neil was getting married from someone else besides him, she let that go quickly being more thrilled that Ann was going to be her daughter-in-law. She understood his trepidation; his belief that it might seem too rushed, or too good to be true for some to accept. She felt she deserved more credit for seeing them as who they were as a couple. While it may have come as a shock to Neil, Betsy saw them as very similar to her and Darren. That alone was reason enough to know they were making the right choice.

Having a chance to get to know Ann better during the months she was in Indiana planning the wedding while Neil was in West Virginia starting a new job, the bond between the two of the grew. She could not only feel a mother/daughter type of relationship forming, it was more like they were becoming best friends. While it was a bit emotional to think that they'd be getting married and moving to another state to start their life together, Betsy was convinced that distance wouldn't matter. She looked forward to the two of them being there for each other for years to come.

They'd spent a raucous time at the rehearsal at Ann's parents church. They'd been welcomed from the start by the Franklin family. While they didn't run around in the same circle of friends, for future in-laws sharing a couple about to be married, they got along incredibly well. That included the Franklins' inviting them over for Thanksgiving so they could all be together. That camaraderie was evident at the rehearsal, the laughter filling the huge sanctuary.

That was followed by an emotional rehearsal dinner, as Neil and Ann were surprised by guests from out of town. California to be precise. It was at that moment Betsy realized just how loving Ann was and how she spread that love to everyone she met. Certainly, she also had openness; one that showed just what a free spirit she was when it came to her sexuality. The spark she had inside for the subject often lit fires in those she was around. Betsy found that side of Ann incredible, and she loved being around it.

Neil took Ann home after the dinner, dropping her off before heading home. Betsy was surprised he came in through the front door, going so far as to ring the doorbell. It caught him off guard that the house was full of people, but he shouldn't have been. There were a few that had been at the rehearsal and dinner, notably his brother Gene and his wife Rebecca who'd flown in from South Carolina. Gene was standing the wedding.

Betsy's sister Dixie and Darren's brother Dennis were there with their spouses, and he was happy to see them. He also felt a bit guilty because they'd been at his first wedding. In fact, all of the people in the house had been. But it was still a festive gathering of close family and friends of his parents that had traveled from out of town, but weren't a part of the wedding itself.

Neil found it interesting that his Aunt Dixie and Uncle Lee weren't staying at the house. Neither were Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kaye. It was a given that Gene and Rebecca would be staying there, in the living room. It seemed odd that his Aunts and Uncles were booked in the local motel. Instead it was Carrie and Mack staying in the guestroom; Rob and Paula would be sleeping in his old room again. That left him the couch in the family room, but he didn't mind. Other than he'd have to wait until everyone left before he could go to sleep.

He'd been at the house less than five minutes when the celebration took on an odd tone. Carrie had just giving him a warm hug, practically swallowing him into her large bosom. That was followed by him being greeted by Paula, who leaned in to give him a not-so-innocent a kiss on his cheek. She latched onto him, pulling him in for a deep hug, her hand drifting toward his ass, but stopping at his hip. He felt the wetness left behind from her tongue playfully flicking at his skin, and he had to fight the urge to wipe it away with his hand. Her lilting laugh and naughty wink told him where her mind was, but he simply thanked her for the well wishes she'd offered, ignoring all the other signs she'd given off.

Betsy had been watching, although it would be more accurate to say she was lying in wait. It was only a question of when Paula was do something that would allow her to seek retribution. That it happened minutes after Neil arrived was typical. It never took long for Paula to make a move on whomever she set her sights on. Betsy had been a witness to that kind of behavior literally for as long as she'd known her.

She came from behind, startling Neil as she grabbed Paula by her right arm just above her elbow. It was a stealthy, almost lethal move. Paula winced as she felt her friends freakishly strong grip. It brought back familiar memories. That was far from the first time she'd been manhandled by a woman when she went too far. It was just a question of whether it was Carrie or Betsy that did the honors.

Betsy tried to play off the altercation that was about to take place in front of her son. Yet in some ways she felt it was more appropriate that he was there.

"Neil, I hope you don't mind, but Paula and Rob are going to be staying in your old room again tonight."

"Why would I mind?" he laughed. "It's not my room anymore. I don't live here, remember?"

"That's right. You don't live here, do you? That's because you're getting married tomorrow," she said, icily staring at Paula instead of her son.

Paula panicked. "Betsy, I -"

"Need to come with me. I have something new I'd like to show you."

Betsy led her away before Neil could say anything, escorting her to the back of the house. With each step her fingernails dug deeper into her arm as she pulled her into her bedroom. Paula tried to protest, but Betsy would have none of it.

Closing the door, she turned on the light. Paula was stunned to see the slave bench in the middle of the floor at the end of the bench. She'd seen it before. Hell, she'd been bound to it before. It was a wooden structure that Darren had actually made. The bench itself was three feet long or so, the top padded. The legs had brackets on the outsides. Paula looked at the apparatus, thinking about the bracelets that would go on her wrists and the larger belt-like leather straps that would buckle just above her knees. Those would be attached to the legs of the bench when she was bent over it.

"Red line, Paula."

Paula's face went ashen when she heard that ominous phrase. "Noooooo," she said quietly.

"I thought Carrie and I taught you this lesson in 1968. Then again, I thought we did it at the lodge our junior year, so obviously you need a reminder from time to time."

"Betsy, please. You can't be serious."

"What's a red line Paula?"

"Oh my God. I know what it is. How did I cross a sorority sister?"

"When you tried to come on to Mack in Chicago, I told you that family was off limits in your little games. And I know you must think that line is a bit blurry since you've ended up fucking him so much since then. There's going to be no such ambiguity when it comes to Neil."

Betsy didn't wait. She started taking off her dress while she looked at Paula, her stare making her shiver.

"Get undressed. I'm in no mood to discuss this."

"Betsy, I'm not sure why I'm here. I'm not sure what you think -"

"You went into the living room when you were here last, and you guilted Neil into sucking your slutty pussy. Don't bother telling me it didn't happen because I know it did. You have two options. Confess right now, and what happens to you tonight will happen on that bed," she snarled, pointing at the king-sized bed she shared with her husband. "Or, you can keep pretending nothing happened, and I'll get Carrie back you and you'll be strapped to your bench until the wedding. Your call."

"Betsy, really... I can explain." Her dress was off, but Betsy didn't care. She headed past the Paula marching toward the door, fully prepared to go down the hallway in her bra and panties to get Carrie to help her. "Okay, okay! I did it."

"I already know that. So, get your fucking ass undressed. You crossed a line, and you're going to get what's coming to you... starting right now!"

Paula was unnerved. She teared up a bit when Betsy walked into her bathroom, knowing she was going into her secret closet. She only hoped her friend wasn't retrieving the paddle she loathed do much. The only saving grace was she confessed, albeit under duress. Staring at the bench, she shuddered at the idea of being shackled to it again. Sometimes it seemed Darren made it for her and not his naughty wife.

She'd stripped, standing nervously in place, her legs wiggling as she tried in her own unusual way to apologize. And that meant trying to make an excuse for her behavior instead of just saying she was sorry.

"You have to know I'd never do anything to hurt Neil. I didn't know he asked Ann to marry him that night. She even knew I might do something. I talked to her at the party. She... she kind of gave me the okay, like she knew."

"Like she knew you're a slut?" Betsy called out. "It's not really a secret."

"No, I'm saying when we talked -"

Betsy walked around the corner wearing an enormous black strap-on. It looked like a weapon attached to her crotch. Paula's eyes bugged out so Betsy approached. She stopped in front on her, slowly stroking the shaft like she was a man. A very aroused man.

"When you talked to Ann, she didn't know she was going to become engaged. I can accept that she may have blessed it. But you had to know if I found out this was going to happen. This isn't like trying to fuck a boyfriend of mine in college. This was you trying to fuck my boy. So now, I'm going to fuck you. On the bed. You're the bitch until tomorrow morning."

Betsy didn't hold back. She ground that big fake phallus deep into Paula's ass. She didn't use lube, going in dry. Paula whimpered and cried, the pain almost unbearable. It took fifteen minutes before she got used to the size, and another ten to feel like she'd for sure survive.

The hardest part was the cock wasn't real. It felt real and Betsy ability to use it made it seem real. But it wasn't, and the reason she knew was because there was no ending she could anticipate. Her friend was one of the fittest women she'd ever met. Without the possibility of an orgasm, there was no telling how long Betsy was going to be reaming her back hole.

Forty-five minutes later Betsy was brushing her hair as she checked how she looked in her dress. She could see her bra and panties on the floor behind her in the reflection of the mirror, the idea that she'd left them off an indication of her mood. A naughty smile appearing as she noticed the strap-on hanging from the towel rack.

She grabbed it on the way out, stopping to look at Paula. Her ass still raised obscenely in the air, her breasts pressed into the mattress.

Checking her watch, it was just before ten. "You be a good bitch tonight and we won't have to tie you to your bench," Betsy cautioned.

"I'm not going anywhere. I couldn't move right now if I tried."

"Nevertheless, I'm leaving it out because you've proven you can't be trusted. The first sign of you becoming uncooperative and you'll be on strapped to it not just tonight, I'll extend this red line to tomorrow night too."

"Like I said, I'm not going anywhere."

"Then I'll expect to see you just like that when I come back in about five hours for my next turn."

"Are you going to let me at least cum?"

"Did you in Chicago?"

"Fuck," she groaned.

Betsy casually tossed the strap-on onto the floor in Neil's old room for her to use later. Carrie had been told ahead of time to bring her own. After all she and Mack had been clued in from the start of what the plan was. So had Rob. That's why they were the couples staying at the Thomas home, so Betsy could spring her trap. She knew it would work. It just happened far sooner than she ever dreamed.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers