Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil was by the sink in the kitchen, getting a drink of water. He was still a bit unnerved by what happened between his mother and Paula earlier. He knew something was wrong, he just didn't know what.

Staring out the window for a moment, his eyes shifted to the makeshift vase on the sill. It was an old bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry wine, long ago emptied. His mother had been using it as a flower vase since he was a child. There were six fresh white roses currently in it, but she religiously changed the type every Saturday as if there were some kind of schedule in her head.

He never understood the significance. But he knew it was important to her. He remembered asking her once about when she placed it in their new house in Indiana. After all, she'd made a point to bring it with them when they moved from Virginia.

He recalled watching her pull the bottle out of box shortly after they moved in to their beautiful new home some eleven years before. They hadn't been able to put all their things in the temporary house they'd lived in after they moved. It was too small, so a lot of their possessions were held in at a storage unit.

The box was from the moving company, the North Amazon Van Lines emblem on the side. The word kitchen was neatly printed in magic markers to identify where the contents belonged.

She pulled it out, removing the plain off-white wrapping paper used to protect it. He clearly remembered the long, wistful smile she had as she cradled it in her hands.

"Mom, what in the world is it about that bottle?" he caved, wondering the significance.

"It's a memento from a night I like to remember," she sighed.

"So you made it onto a flower vase?"

"Fresh flowers make me happy, sweetie," she shrugged as she filled it with water before placing six red roses inside and putting it in its new place of prominence the window.

"It seems like more than that. Like it represents something."

Turning, she moved gracefully past him to get another box of kitchen items from the garage. Stopping, she kissed him lovingly on the cheek.

"You've always been the perceptive one, Neil. So much more than your brother.. I love that about you."

"Okay, so what does that mean?" he asked.

"It represents my reawakening," she winked before heading into the laundry room on the way to the garage.

Studying it as he recalled that conversation like it was yesterday, he shook his head. "If I'm the perceptive one, how come I still don't know what she meant by that?" he laughed.

Catching his dad's reflection on the window, he turned to ask him what was going on. Darren tried to play it off, saying he was getting a beer for Neil's Uncle Lee.

They went back and forth for a bit, until Betsy approached Darren in the kitchen talking to Neil. Her timing couldn't have been better.

Neil had just said, "Yes, I'd like to know."

Betsy was the one that replied, asking, "Know what?" as she brushed past him. She wrapped her hand behind Darren's head pulling him into a steamy kiss. "Sorry that took so long, honey. Thanks for letting me take care of it."

Her apology was Darren's cue. He was up next. Neil was confused. "Take care of what?" he wondered.

"Neil wants answers Bets. It's up to you to tell him. I'm taking Lee his beer." He patted Neil on the back. Chuckling, he added, "Be careful what you ask, Neil. She just might tell you."

As Darren walked away, Betsy decided it was best to simply address his curiosity head on. "So, you want to know what I did with Paula, right?"

At that moment Neil wasn't sure. "Uh... maybe?" he said sheepishly.

"There's no maybe, sweetie It's either yes or no; which is it?"

"Could you give me the Cliff Notes version?"

"Neil, I love Paula. She's a dear friend and I know her very well... in some ways I know her too well. I don't blame you for what happened between the two of you. I'm sure it was just innocent fun between consenting adults. But she crossed a line having sex with you."

"Mom, I -"

She patted his face, the loving look in her eyes matching her smile. "I don't need to know the details to know something happened. Besides, she confessed, so there's nothing to worry about."

"I'm not worried. I just... what did you do with her? I still don't see her."

The responding grin was rather wicked, and it gave him a shiver. "She's in bed where I left her."

"Um, I'm afraid to ask what that means."

"It doesn't matter, because I wouldn't tell you anyway. That's between me and Paula, although she did say that Ann's a very lucky girl."

"Huh?"

She rubbed her hand along his arm as she often did when she ended one of their chats.

"Paula told me about what you did for her. It's nice to know you know there's more than one way to please a woman. Apparently, you take after your father that way too, sweetie."

Darren handed off the one of the beers he was carrying to his brother-in-law, taking a swig of the other one as he stepped into his bedroom. Paula was still in position as he got undressed.

Placing the tip of his thick cock against her gaping hole, he ripped his hips forward. It was the beginning of another long, aggressive by fuck.

Ten minutes in, he couldn't help but say, "If you wanted a Thomas to fuck your ass that night, all you had to do was ask."

"I hate it in the ass," she sobbed.

"Yes. But you love it too, you fucking slut."

"I know," she nodded with a grimace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As Betsy watched Carrie fuck Paula, she slowly stroked the fake cock that was attached to her harness. It felt powerful and perverted at the same time.

"No wonder guys do this all the time. It's hard not to play with it," she thought as she waited.

"Three O'clock already?" her friend asked as she held Paula's hips, pounding away.

"Yeah," Betsy answered, looking over toward the single mattress trundle bed to her side, pulled out from the hiding place under the king-sized bed. She smiled as she eyed her naked husband, his cock actually almost fully hard as he slept.

Carrie pulled out and Betsy quickly took her place.

"UNNNNNHHHH!" Paula grunted, the size of the cock Betsy was using being far bigger than the one Carrie had. The change is girth caught her off guard.

Both of them were unfazed by their friend's reaction. Carrie was more concerned about the latest sleeping arrangements. "Who's next?"

"Mack. I'm going to fuck her for a while and then let her sleep a bit. I don't want her totally dead for the wedding."

"Well I don't want to wake him again right now if you just did. I'll go sleep with Rob."

"Perv," Betsy winked.

"I said sleep, not fuck. I'm don't think I'll be doing that again."

As Carrie left, Betsy chuckled. Knowing why Carrie did what she did that night, Betsy decided to reinforce the unlikely possibility that it could happen to make sure her friend wouldn't have to. Namely she wanted to keep Paula in check, just like they were doing at the moment.

"Oh, she'll do it again, Paula. She's just as predictable a slut as you are."

"Who are you kidding, Betsy. We all are," she groaned.

"Predictable, or sluts?"

"I'll leave that for you to decide. You've always been the silent leader between the three of us."

Bucking her hips faster, she smiled. "And don't you forget it."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers