Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"You're the party coordinator," Paula smirked as she held her clothes in her hand, much like Betsy. "Your house, your rules. What are we doing?"

With the three women all naked, Betsy laid out the night's itinerary. "Men stay, women move," she said bluntly, letting everyone know how things would progress. The men were going to remain in whatever room they'd been assigned for the weekend. "Paula, you get Mack. Carrie, you get Darren."

"I guess that explains why you've been staring at me," Rob grinned.

"I wouldn't be so giddy, Rob. You know what's coming," she cautioned with a glint in her eye.

"Nooooooo," he said quietly.

"Does that mean..." Carrie wondered aloud, her voice trailing off.

"It's the math, Carrie. I don't know why you can't figure that out... you've got a bachelor's degree in it. Shit, your husband is a fucking CPA."

Shrugging, she winked at Rob. "What the hell. It's been what, over a year since we did this?"

"Two, actually," Paula replied naughty smile. Not that she was thinking on her normal naughty frame of mind. She was just very aware their fun as friends went into hiatus mode after Neil's divorce. They all were. It was like Neil taking Ann off to have his was with her was a signal that the wait to resume their group fun was suddenly over.

"Let me get things set up for Rob," Betsy said as she headed down the hall. "Get 'em naked girls. Once we start, I'm setting the alarm for one hour. We need to be in different rooms before Neil comes back."

Entering her bedroom, she made her way to the antique jewelry box on her dresser. Turning it around, she pulled on a concealed wooden latch, a tiny drawer popping out of the side. She removed a brass key that was hidden inside.

Making her way to the bathroom she shut the door, opening the one to towel closet just inside to the left. She took out the plastic storage tubs that were kept on the floor for easy removal, putting them into the tub. Putting the key into a lock on the back side of the doorframe, she turned it, waiting for the distinctive click. She reached above, pulling on two handles over top of the door on the inside of the closet, releasing a locking bar that nestled against the top of the frame.

A gentle push on the left side of the middle shelf made what was a custom cabinet swing wide to the right like another door in the opposite direction of the one to the closet; the heavy-duty brass hinges easily holding the load of everything that was stored on the shelving. She flipped a wall switch, looking at the contents of the hidden room.

Darren had hired an architect that came highly recommended when they bought the huge lot on the south side of town shortly after moving to Indiana. He was a young guy looking to make a mark in the industry, full of new ideas that would differentiate himself. Some of them weren't all that radical, like skylights and specialized lighting. But he'd come up with two that piqued Betsy's interest when they first met with him to talk about designing their new home.

One was the showers, which would have shower heads at both ends, promoting showering together. The other was the concept of hidden doors in the living room walls, so it could be closed off for privacy. When she inquired about what else could be hidden in a design, he asked what she meant. Darren had a quizzical look himself, but he liked where she was going. She told the architect it was for additional storage for things that she didn't want to store in the garage or attic, like Christmas decorations and such. But Darren knew better just from the look in her eyes.

They actually had two of them created. There was a second secret chamber built into the walk-in closet of the master bedroom. It was actually bigger, with the shelving on the back wall swinging out of the way like double doors. That room was almost as big as the walk-in closet itself. It was hidden, and secure, but it didn't lock. It simply latched shut, although one would have to know where they were and how to use them to open it.

Betsy called them her sex closets. The one in the walk-in held a lot of her risqué outfits and lingerie, along with some of her more benign bedroom items. She often used it during times when Darren was getting himself ready in the bathroom, having everything she needed inside to do her makeup and hair. It was part salon, part boutique, designed specifically for her to become the sensual temptress she liked to become for her husband.

The one she was staring into locked for a reason. The things inside were for the kinkier sides of her sexual personality. That was exactly how she viewed the two differently. One was designed for more sensuous pursuits. The other was for raw sex. Sugar and spice, if you will. Her eyes canvassed the smaller room, filled with sex toys and erotic paraphernalia. It brought a wicked smirk to her face.

Gathering what she needed hanging from the wall, she left things as they were, knowing she'd be able to put them back in the morning. She didn't want to waste any more time than she already had.

She strutted over to Neil's room, thankful that she'd had the foresight to put him and Paula in there. While the full-sized bed in the guest room was actually more suited for what she had in mind as far as the head and foot boards, Neil's bed was a queen, and it would provide the room she'd need. After all, Rob was a rather big man, most of it in his gut.

She threw the things she'd brought onto the floor as she entered and went about getting the bed ready. Working quickly, she removed the bedspread, and top sheet, leaving just the fitted one on the bed. Attaching the straps to the four legs of the frame, she placed the ends on the mattress and went to retrieve Rob.

He was in the family room alone sitting naked in the recliner. Paula didn't want to waste a minute of her time with Mack, and as soon as Betsy cleared their bedroom, Darren was dragging Carrie into it, closing the door like she might change her mind. It didn't surprise Betsy that they'd started without her. Rob didn't seem upset either. He was in no hurry for what was about to happen to him. Well, he was for the one part, but he knew what awaited him as she led him down the hall by his flaccid cock.

He didn't stay that way long. Betsy made quick work of the leather straps, having him stand as she buckled them around his wrists first, and then securing two more to his ankles. She playfully licked at his balls as she moved from one foot to the other. That started to get a rise out of him, but it wasn't until he was on his back in the center of the bed as she secured his arms to the straps at that end that she noticed him growing. When she tightened the last strap securing his left leg, he was throbbing.

"Don't tell me you don't like being tied up, Rob. I barely touched you and you're as hard as I've ever seen you," she teased.

"I'm just excited about what you're going to do to me."

"Bullshit. You're hard because of what Paula's doing, and what she's going to be doing to you later tonight." He blushed, the idea that his excitement over his wife screwing around was well known amongst the group. In many ways, its what started the three couples occasionally doing the wild things they'd do together. Seeing his reaction, she nodded. "See, you're already thinking about sucking her pussy."

Climbing on the bed, she held a blindfold up as she straddled his body, sitting on his large, protruding stomach.

"Do you have to put that on now? I'd like to see you when you fuck me."

"You're the one that gets off not knowing, Rob. I didn't make up your fetish. I'm just doing my part to support it," she said as she started to put the elastic band over his head.

"That's not what... you know that isn't what turns me on. It's not knowing who she's fucked. I'm going to know tonight."

"Funny, I seem to recall Paula telling me you liked to be blindfolded."

"That was one time, Betsy. She did this one time when she brought a guy home. And that time she tied me to a chair, not the bed."

"Well, you know how its going to go tonight. My house -"

"Yeah, Yeah. Your rules," he groaned as she secured the mask over his eyes. "I really did want to watch you, though."

She patted his tummy as she moved back between his legs. "I know you do, sweetie. That's because I'm such a good slut to you. But trust me, you'll thank me later."

"Why would I thank you later?"

"Because, you know how this works. The next one that's going to visit you is your sister!"

Betsy quickly grabbed his shaft and started stroking. Taking the head in her mouth, she bobbed up and down fast as she pumped the lower half of his cock. He really wasn't in danger of going soft; Carrie had sucked his cock numerous times before, just like he'd eaten her. They'd seemingly come to grips with breaking that taboo two decades before. That didn't mean the pangs of uneasiness disappeared altogether. Rob struggled with it more than Carrie. He always tried to look at her blowing him as taking an orgasm for the team.

And frankly the thought of what lie ahead was already in the back of his mind. He did know how Betsy was orchestrating things. She wasn't being vague at all. Everyone knew that if the night was to be fair for everyone involved, they had to deal with the sibling issue.

As for Carrie, she had always been proud that she was Rob's younger sister. And yet they'd somehow gotten involved in a group that occasionally had sex together. The common denominator was certainly Paula, but it would be disingenuous to say that Betsy didn't play a large part in it too. Carrie didn't suddenly decide to have some kind of sex with her brother and to be fair, they'd never actually fucked each other, but she didn't resist the idea of doing something in the name of allowing the entire group have fun.

Still it was a bit of a gut-check to know it was going to happen again. Rob always went into it uneasy. Carrie looked at it as sex, and limited sex at that. But she never instigated what they were doing. And neither did Paula. It was always Betsy that pushed them toward that incestuous territory.

That wasn't on Betsy's mind at the moment. What was on her mind was that her brain kept getting hammered inside her head. She loved sucking Rob's cock. It was a bit longer than her husband's... although it wasn't nearly as thick. But it was harder to perform that wonderful act since he'd gained so much weight over the last half-dozen years. Tired of her forehead limiting how much she could take into her mouth, she moved to his side. It was the reason she was happy she'd seen to it that he and Paula slept in Neil's bed in the first place. It offered her more room.

That wasn't something she thought would happen that night, mind you. She'd come up with the sleeping arrangements years before. Whenever her friends came over, they always knew what room they'd be staying in ahead of time, making themselves at home. It became more complicated when Neil moved back in with his parents, but he never minded sleeping in the living room. She just didn't think there would be a chance in hell she'd be doing anything like she was doing.

Betsy wasn't complaining. Ann had lit the sexual fuse on the party like she had a flamethrower strapped to her back. Betsy had gotten to the point that she didn't care about Neil being in the house. She wanted to act on what she was feeling. As Paula astutely pointed out, it had been almost two years.

Rob let out a loud moan as Betsy took his entire length down his throat. He loved that she could do it at will, seemingly taking delight in doing that for her partner. It also made him wonder why Paula stopped. He figured it was part of their relationship. There were things she withheld from him sexually as part of their dynamic. She'd tease that she would let other men fuck her ass, or she'd swallow their cum. She refused to do either of those things for him any longer.

She'd fuck Rob. But she was always on top. Never missionary. Never doggy-style. And she'd suck him when he was lying on his back. But she never deep-throated him, and she never swallowed. Most of the time, she made him cum on himself, leaving him to clean it up. It was all part of how their personal sexual relationship had evolved; she began to control it. He didn't really have a say in what they did together as a couple.

It never occurred to him that the main reason a lot of those things had changed was because he'd let himself go so much. Paula was only comfortable fucking him if she took charge, meaning riding him. His gut got in the way whenever tried to fuck her doggy-style, to the point that his cock didn't go in as deep as it used to. There was no way she'd consider fucking him missionary. She barely weighed a shade over a hundred pounds, and he was nearly three. The size of his stomach pressed into her and made the position almost painful.

The same could be said for sucking his cock. It was something she loved doing for him, craving how it made her feel inside. But just like Betsy discovered, her head would bump into him every time she tried to swallow him whole. So, she stopped thinking he'd get the hint, or at least ask. When he seemed to accept it as part of their lifestyle, she decided to embrace that side of his fetish.

When Betsy moved up to take his shaft into her soft, wet cunt, she noticed that he seemed at peace with how he'd been secured. Almost as if he was accepting. He didn't even think of pulling at the restraints. It made her wonder why Paula had said she usually tied him up whenever she came home from one of her 'dates', as she called them. From Betsy's perspective, it seemed like he would just lie there anyway. Shrugging it off as something she didn't have to understand to accept, she plunged down onto his long cock.

He groaned out loud, and she smile at his reaction. "Let's see if I can get him to scream," she cooed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy rapped on her bedroom door, yelling "Time!"

She didn't have to be quiet yet, because as she'd predicted Neil still hadn't come home. Her goal was to have everyone moved to a different room before that happened. It would still be a bit of risk when they made their last rotation, but she was so turned on by what she'd already done, she was committed to seeing the night through no matter what.

Taking a half-step to her left, reached across the hallway and rapped on the guestroom door. "Time's up, Paula!"

"I"MMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGGG!" she screamed back in response.

"Damn slut! I'm going to have to punish her again one of these days," Betsy chuckled. The door behind her opened, Carrie staggering out as if she were drunk. Seeing her friend wobble, she grinned. "You okay?"

"I always forget how gifted your husband is, Bets. That man can flat out fuck!"

"He is gifted," she snickered.

"I heard that," Darren called out from the bedroom, laughing at his wife's admission.

"It's no secret, dear," she responded, actually proud of the stud he was in the bedroom. Or out of it on certain occasions.

Carrie didn't waver on her opinion though. "It may not be a secret, but he should probably be classified. That cock is a weapon. I don't think I'll ever comprehend how he can cum so much. I'm going to be dripping all over the place."

Just then the other door burst open, Paula walking past the two of them like they were mannequins, albeit hot, naked ones that had yet to be dressed. The crazed look in her eyes was one they'd seen many times.

"One cock down, two to go," she said with a wicked grin, oddly directing the comment to Carrie, who responded with a huff. Paula rushed into the bedroom Darren was in, closing the door quickly.

"Like we didn't see that coming. She's more worked up tonight than I've seen her in a long time," Betsy laughed.

Caught in a moment of irritation, Carrie said, "Well what would you expect? She probably can't wait to get to Darren's cock because it's just like -"

The next word caught in her throat, a sudden panic flashing on her already flushed face, making her skin blush a deep shade of red. Betsy caught the nervousness in her body language knowing instantly something was wrong, and it didn't take her gift of discernment to recognize it. "Just like?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," Carrie answered hurriedly, before trying to change the subject. "You know, I really need to clean up. I'm going to get cum all over your carpet."

Carrie tried to scoot past to slip into the bathroom at the end of the hall next to them, but Betsy grabbed her arm. Being freakishly strong, she turned Carrie around and gave her an icy stare. "Wouldn't be the first time there's been cum on my carpets, Carrie. Now why don't you tell me what you're trying so desperately not to tell me, before this night goes off the rails."

Shaking her head, she sighed. "Betsy, I can't. You know that code."

"You already fucked up the code by not being more careful. I know you're hiding something from me, and since I know it, you have to tell me."

"I have to? I don't think I have to."

"That's part of the code too, if you recall. Once you let something slip to the point that I'm aware, that takes precedent. That's why you and Paula get in trouble all the time. You slip up too much around me. Now, out with it."

"Uh... it's not that big of a deal, Betsy," she snickered before adding, "Well, I guess it is big. That's why she's so worked up."

"Carrie, I swear to God, if you don't..."

"Neil walked in on Paula today."

"What!? When she was masturbating!"

"No. He was the reason she masturbated."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I guess Neil forgot that Paula and Rob were staying in his room. That or he figured it was clear because we weren't home when they got back from golfing. Anyway, she was in his bedroom when he walked in after he showered, and she saw him."

"Saw him. What do you mean she saw him?"

"He was naked, Betsy. And he was kind of hard. He told Paula he gets himself that way so he can shave. Did you know he shaves his pubes? She said it was sexy as hell."

Betsy shook her head, letting out an exasperated sigh. "Well, I suppose I could say I'm his mother, so no, I shouldn't know that. But I'm his mother, and he lives here, so yes... I knew that."

"So, you've... see it?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh, for crying out loud, Carrie! Yes, I've accidentally seen him naked once or twice. But in know because he had ladies' razors in his bathroom shower and I clean it. There's really only one thing he's need that for, now isn't there? It doesn't take a detective to figure that out. Now, just exactly how much did she see?"

"Everything. I guess he was drying his hair with the towel when he walked in, so he didn't look first. When he saw her, he started getting harder, and..."

"...harder! What do you mean harder? Why would he get harder?"

"Hey, sis, I wasn't there. Besides, I don't have a cock. Those things have a mind of their own. And you have to admit, she's damn attractive."

Betsy's mind quickly flashed to the conversation she'd had with Darren earlier that night, before Ann had every arrived. Neil's recent sexual escapade with a woman that was close to their age had apparently opened his eyes. With that as a backdrop, it was easy to see why he'd get hard. Having any attractive woman leer at your naked body would be enough to get a man excited. That his body was young, and in magnificent shape would have had Paula drooling. That in turn would have had Neil throbbing. And knowing Paula like she did, that had her radar perk up.

"Fuck," she said quietly.

"What? Is there a problem?"

"That depends. Nothing happened between them?"

"Well, no. I mean, Neil dropped his towel. And then he kind of flaunted his cock in her face."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers