Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

"Yeah I get that a lot," she told him, "but there's a lot more to Leonard than meets the eye."

Shatner was running his hand up and down her silky smooth thigh, gathering the juices dripping generously down, and the contact made Penny shiver with desire. As he neared her wide open hole, he stroked and massaged her plump (and probably bruised) labia, making her quiver. With no resistance, he slid two fingers through her slit and started to finger fuck her loose pussy. He quickly added a third and then a forth finger, slipping them in and out of her juicy hole. He was being very gentle and Penny lay her head back against the couch and moaned, "mmmm, that's nice."

After several strokes, Shatner curled his thumb under his four fingers and with relative ease, slid his entire hand up Penny's cunt. "Oh God that feels good," she groaned as his hand went wrist deep into her pussy.

Sapp stood behind her against the back of the sofa and reached over to knead and massage her wonderful tits, cupping them in his huge hands. Penny opened her mouth, assuming he wanted a blowjob, but he soothed her, "no...you just relax and enjoy the attention...it's your turn." She just smiled and sank back into the cushion.

William closed his hand inside her and slowly began to fist fuck Penny's cunt. "Oh shitttt," she gasped as his fist again stretched her hole. He started to alternate fucking her with his fist and then opening his hand and tickling her insides with his fingers. He found her G-spot and Penny's incredible naked body trembled as Warren added stimulation by pinching her nipples. "Oh God...fuck my cunt...that feels so fucking good," she screeched as Shatner leaned down and sucked her clit. Shatner continued to fist fuck her until his whole wrist was soaked with her juices and she seemed completely exhausted, then pulled his hand from her hole, watching her lips grip it as it slipped out.

Wil retrieved her torn shirt and stuffed it into her crotch, giving her a little dignity as they all stared at the gorgeous blond's nude form.

Shatner had gotten an original Star Trek uniform shirt, as promised, and put it on the sofa beside her as he sat back down. He acknowledged,"you're welcome to use any of my bathrooms to shower and freshen up. Leonard had told us that even though you now had a very good job and had virtually given up on acting; he knew you would love to give it another try. He just about begged us to try and find you a part. I just signed on to be spokesperson for Priceline...it's one of those online travel sites. They were going to partner me with an actress named Anna Kendrick, I don't know if you've heard of her, but at the last minute she signed with Hilton. I would be happy to give them your contact info and recommend you."

Pulling herself up to a upright position, Penny smiled from ear to ear and hugged Shatner. "Thank you," was all she was able to croak, her throat being dehydrated. She made a mental note to be nicer to Leonard...he really was always looking out for her. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, she pulled the vintage shirt onto her chest.

Hearing her voice crack, Warren handed her a tankard of mead, "hey, it's honey...soothing for your throat."

"I hope this won't be the last time you play Dungeons & Dragons with us," Manganiello told her as everyone began to gather their clothes and get dressed.

"Thanks...I would like that," Penny confirmed, "which way to the bathroom."

(Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but it's just for fun. As always, comments and positive suggestions are welcome and encouraged.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers