Big Bang Theory - How Penny Met Leona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard sat back up and complimented her: "I love the way you smell; it that a combination of strawberry and vanilla."

"Thank you...indeed it is Sherlock," she answered, breathing hard, "strawberry shampoo and vanilla body-wash. Glad you like it. You're pretty handy with your mouth for a self-proclaimed nerd."

"You haven't seen anything yet," he proclaimed confidently and immediately leaned in for a tender kiss. When their lips separated, he began his teasing assault on her ear lobe and the side of her graceful neck. He licked and nibbled until her body quivered under the attack on two of her most sensitive erogenous zones. That area of her body seemed to be her most vulnerable and any man who discovered them usually got incredibly lucky. All the while he was nuzzling her neck, he continued to massage and caress her twin mounds. He wanted to map out every inch of her flesh in his mind just as the lasers in his lab did.

Her arousal was causing her to squirm in his lap; which in turn was producing a huge lump where she was sitting. "I can tell you one thing, birthday-boy, you are definitely going to be seeing me naked this evening." Leonard almost choked as his breath caught in his throat. He resumed his attack on her throat and lips, and was surprised when she slid off his lap, grasped his hand in hers and pulled him toward the hallway. "I want the first time we make love to be in a bed," she seductively confessed as she steered him down the hall. Leonard immediately focused on the words "first time," because they implied that there would be more.

She knew the first door was the bathroom because it was ajar and she could see the sink. When she paused at the second door, Leonard shook his head vigorously and confirmed: "you don't want to go in there...no one does...that is the lair of Ichabod;" using Sheldon's oft-used nickname because he resembled the character in Washington Irving's Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

"I was thinking he looked like C3-PO," she giggled, "but yeah, Ichabod."

"Or a giant praying mantis," Leonard laughed along.

"Or Jack Skellington," she continued the theme. Opening the third door, she pulled him inside; noticed her bag by the door; and hugged him tight. The light from the moon and streetlights coming through the window seemed sufficient, so neither bothered to click the switch on the wall. Penny swiftly turned down the blanket on his bed and then grasped the bottom of his shirt and whisked it up over his head. He wasn't exactly a body-builder, but his body was firmer than she expected and she whistled her approval.

"Oh thanks," he said, "I just started working out at the University gym on my lunch hour."

"Really," she smiled, "when did you start?"

"Last Friday," he grinned and chuckled. She joined him in the chuckle because they both knew it was the day after they met. Watching her naked breasts wobble as she moved had Leonard more aroused than he had ever been and when Penny kneeled in front of him to unzip his pants, she had a difficult time tugging them down. Grasping the waistband of his boxers with his trousers, she eased them down over his raging erection until his sizeable penis was staring her in the face.

His penis was at least nine inches in length and very stout, with a large mushroom crown. Reaching up to grasp it, she found that even her Nebraska farmgirl hand did not come close to fully encircling it.

"Very nice," she complimented him, "this could be the beginning of a wonderful relationship." He just grinned, never even considering that she was probably used to much larger tools. Penny did indeed like to be fucked by large cocks, but she knew Leonard's was plenty fat enough to stretch her pussy; and felt that familiar tingle between her thighs. Looking down he watched as she licked his shaft from the scrotum all the way to his crown, then swirled her tongue around the head.

Opening her mouth, he watched as the face of an angel swallowed his entire length; while fondling his balls with her other hand. He could feel her throat contracting, trying to milk his prick as she sucked him into her mouth. Leonard couldn't believe this beautiful woman was sucking his dick and tried to think of anything to prolong the experience. Reaching down he kneaded her magnificent tits as she sucked him deeper, his balls resting on her chin. He tried to warn her, but just ended up squeezing her breasts harder as he exploded into her mouth. Slurping and sucking as he pumped into her mouth, she managed to swallow every drop. Nothing leaked out around her lips.

Looking up at him, she let his shriveling prick slip out of her mouth and then stood up. "I'm so sorry," he explained, "I wanted to warn you, but I was just so turned on."

"It's fine sweetie," she assured him, "that was part of the plan. You'll last longer now and I want the next load in my pussy." She sat down on the side of the bed and began the laborious task of rolling and tugging her snug leggings off her incredible legs. When only her tiny pale blue g-string remained, she stood and asked: "would you like to do the honors." As if in a trance, he dropped to his knees in front of her, grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her endlessly long legs. Face to face with her crotch, he could feel his erection return...almost painfully.

She possessed the perfect thigh gap and with the light from the window shining through it, he could make out her prominent camel-toe. Her mound resembled two peach halves separated by a deep coin-slot; and it was as bald as the day she was born. Twirling in the moonlight, she asked: "well it's the first time you've seen me naked...what do you think."

Leonard was already speechless and had to grope for words: "magnificent...you are the most beautiful creature in the universe...perfection. Me being on my knees seems appropriate to worship you."

Leaning forward, she hooked her hands under his armpits and pulled him to stand; then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with her lips and tongue. Easing back onto the bed, they lay next to each other and kissed for several minutes until Leonard began nibbling on her neck and running his hands all around her belly and chest. He knew she was as aroused as he was by the way her body gyrated on the bed, so he took it as his cue to crawl down as she spread her wonderful legs wide. Kneeling between her splayed legs Leonard just stared at the most perfect nude body he would ever see and assure himself that he was the luckiest man on earth. She was a blond goddess, and at the moment she was all his.

He began to run his hands up and down her thighs, marveling at how soft and smooth they were...like silk. He started to kiss his way up her inner thigh and the closer he got to her crotch, the stronger the scent of her arousal grew. It was intoxicating and he felt like his hard-on was going to explode. Reaching her groin, he planted little kisses all around her mound before starting to lick the sides of her slit from bottom to top. He watched in amazement as her inner lips began to protrude from her opening and spread out, almost like an invitation. It was like watching the petals of a flower open in slow motion on one of those nature channels.

Her inner flesh was revealed and was bubble-gum pink and soaking wet. He blew warm air up inside her and welcomed the scent that returned. "You are so beautiful," he had to tell her. Extending his tongue, he gingerly licked at her open slit, probing just inside and then stabbing it as far as it would go. Her clit was now as prominent as a pink pearl and he nudged it with his nose as he scooped her nectar with his tongue. "Mmmm, that tastes sooo good." He withdrew his tongue and eased his forefinger into her hole, attempting to contact the elusive g-spot. While probing inside her, Leonard trapped her swollen clit between his teeth and gently bit down.

Suddenly her body was convulsing and his face was being drenched, as her juices shot from her pussy like a kid's squirt gun. "Oh my fucking God," she screeched and her thighs clamped down on his head. Leonard was trapped and afraid; he thought he had done something wrong as he fought to breathe. After a few seconds, which seemed like minutes to him, Penny released her thighs and he came up for air. He sat up and stared at his goddess, trying to figure out what had happened. Breathless, she saw the look of shock on his face and began to giggle. "Holy crap Leonard, how did you learn to do that. Of all the times I've had sex, no one has ever made me squirt before. I didn't know I was capable. That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had."

"Thank God," he sighed, "I thought I'd hurt you or something."

"It was absolutely wonderful...I saw stars," she confessed. "Now I need you to fuck me, sweetie. I need to feel that big, beautiful cock inside me. Please fuck me Leonard." He inched up father until he could rub his large crown up and down her already parted slit, drenching it in her juices. Leaning forward and putting his hands against the bed on either side of her smooth shoulders, he began to wedge his head between her plump lips until they surrounded his pole. He didn't think his penis had ever been so hard as he pushed forward and felt the warmth of her tunnel begin to swallow him. "Ohhh God," she groaned as she felt his thick shaft slide up inside her.

Penny knew it was ridiculous, but felt like a virgin again as he stretched the length of her pussy. He was proceeding so slowly that she could actually feel every inch spreading as he entered her for the first time. She wasn't lying when she said: "ohhh Leonard, your cock feels so fucking good inside me." When his scrotum was resting against her wonderful cheeks, he lay down on top of her and just savored the feeling of her wet, moist hole. It felt better than he could have imagined and he wanted to etch every sensation in his brain in case it never happened again. Just when he thought it couldn't feel any better, Penny flexed her vaginal muscles, squeezing his shaft.

"Holy crap," he whispered in her ear, and then began to nibble on the lobe.

Out of the blue, Penny's body shivered with another orgasm, surprising them both. "I'm sorry sweetie, but someone's going to have a wet spot in their bed tonight," she apologized.

Actually thankful for a pause because he was afraid he was already going to explode for the second time, Leonard joked: "it's OK...that's your side."

Suddenly afraid he had assumed too much in thinking she was going to stay the night, he was relieved when she took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately. When their lips broke, she whispered: "fuck me sweetie...fuck me." He immediately withdrew until just his large head remained inside her, and then shoved forward so hard it rocked their bodies and jammed the headboard against the wall. "Yesss," she moaned. Leonard began to fuck his blond goddess; alternating slow smooth strokes with hard violent ones. He raised up on his knees so that the only parts of their bodies that were touching was their groins.

They both looked down between them and watched as his thick shaft, now coated with her white froth, slid in and out of her slit. Leonard loved the way her plump lips gripped his prick when he withdrew, and then disappeared back inside her when he thrust forward. His hard rod drilled In and out of her warm hole; the smile on his face a constant fixture. Her magnificent breasts had flattened out on her chest as she lay under him, and he grasped them both in his hands. "Oh God Leonard...fuck me...fuck me," she begged, "stuff my cunt with your big fat cock...fuck me baby." Now roughly squeezing her tits and pinching her gumdrop nipples between his fingers, he picked up the pace and started to ram his pole up into her.

"Yesss...yesss baby," she moaned as he thrust up into her, grinding his pelvis against hers and trapping her clit between them. "Oh my God, fuck me...fuck me...I love you fucking cock," she squealed as her body writhed under him. Wrapping her silky legs around his waist and trapping him inside her, he felt her vaginal muscles spasm and her naked body quiver. Leaning forward to nibble on her neck, Leonard exploded inside her pussy, flooding her with his seed. "Yesss baby...cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt...ohhh yesss," she screeched as he came inside her. Penny could feel his cock twitch inside her as he pumped every drop of his sperm into her belly.

When she was sure he was done, she spread her legs again, releasing him and he slowly backed away letting his shrinking shaft slip out of her hole. Leaning over, he snatched his shirt off the floor and handed it to her. "Just in case you want to...you know," and he nodded toward her groin, "just so YOUR side doesn't get too wet."

Penny took the shirt and stuffed it between her legs laughing: "just what makes you so sure that's MY side."

"Seriously," he told her, laying next to her, "I'll change the sheets and put a towel down on that spot."

"We could just flip the mattress," she suggested, still laughing.

"I'm not sure I have that much strength left," he chuckled as he held her close. Feeling her soft, warm body pressed up against him, Leonard could feel his erection returning and was amazed. He wasn't the only one who felt it as Penny leaned over and lowered her open mouth onto his hard-on.

"Mmmm, I taste pretty good," she mumbled around his shaft.

"I told ya," he agreed.

After just a few minutes of sucking his prick, she raised up and straddled his groin; smiling at his dick as it strained toward the ceiling. Raising up on her knees, she used her fingers to spread her swollen lips apart and nudged his fat crown against them. Slowly she began to lower her incredible body, impaling herself on his rigid pole. She absolutely loved the feel of a hard cock inside her and her body shivered when she was finally sitting on his lap. "That feels soooo good," she assured him as she ground her lovely ass down against his groin, making sure every inch of his shaft was inside her. He just grinned up at her; falling in love with her angelic face, and marveling at how her emerald eyes sparkled.

He still couldn't believe he was inside this beautiful woman and she actually seemed to like him as much as he liked her. Placing her palms on his stomach for balance, Penny slowly raised her body; feeling her tunnel shrink as he slid out; and then plopped down again, allowing his pole to stretch her. "Ohhh God, I love your cock Leonard," she moaned and began to fuck him; raising up and then sliding down. She began to ride him as if she were in the saddle of one of the horses on her family farm. At first her marvelous breasts jiggled and wobbled, and as she increase her speed; they started to bounce up and down, slapping against her chest.

Her perfect mounds were like magnets, and Leonard reached up with both hands and kneaded and fondled them, still completely amazed at their softness. He trapped her gumdrop nipples between his fingers and squeezed as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. Leaning in, he sucked on first the left gumdrop, and then the right; being careful to give both marvels of nature, equal attention. He began to thrust upward, meeting her bounces and rocking their bodies. "Yesss...fuck me baby...stretch my cunt," she urged as they fucked each other. Reaching down between them, Leonard rolled her pea-sized clit in his fingers and then felt her vaginal muscles convulse around him.

"Ohhh God...ohhh God," Penny screamed, and ground her mound down against his groin. He could feel her juices gushing out of her cunt and flooding his crotch as she collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly for several minutes as they both climaxed together. He was still pumping into her, even though his balls had long since been drained, when she rolled off his body and lay beside him.

"Don't think I didn't notice what you did there," he chided her, "rolling off to the dry side."

She burst out laughing: "oh, you noticed that, did you. I thought I was being so clever."

"Wow," was all he could think to say. "That was epic...thank you." It occurred to him that he was glad he didn't take Howard up on his offer; now he didn't have to wonder if her reactions during lovemaking were just rehearsed lines or true expressions of joy.

"It was amazing for me too," she exhaled, "you don't have to thank me sweetie...we did it together."

"It's a good thing Sheldon isn't home," Leonard told her, "or he'd be banging on the wall and telling me his noise-cancelling headphones weren't working."

She laughed and added, "he IS a strange one."

"Yeah, we like to use the word eccentric; but bat-shit crazy works too," he said.

"You said he was from Texas, right; but he doesn't seem to have an accent or say "y'all" or call people "pardner."

"I never even thought about it, but you're right," Leonard wondered. "Maybe he just got out of Texas before he had acquired one. When most kids were in Little League or playing with Legos, he was in college. He has no clue about social skills, I guess because he really didn't have any friends his age. He's just kinda cold and emotionless...heck he would have made the perfect mate for my Mother."

"I don't know what to make of your friend Raj," she admitted.

"He's really a nice guy," Leonard assured her, "I don't know what the deal is with him and not being able to talk to attractive women unless he's intoxicated. I've thought about introducing him to my Mother, but I'm afraid she would ruin him for life like she did me. I'm sure you've already sized up Howard. I apologize for him; I'm sure you saw the way he was ogling you."

"Oh that's all right," she explained, "I run into guys like him all the time. I guess if it weren't for them, I would be out of work." Then she trusted her instincts and went out on a limb: "I haven't had much luck with guys...I guess I always choose the wrong types."

"Well I'm sure you can guess, I don't have much experience with women either," he lamented, "I'm not really the boyfriend type I guess. When was the last time you heard any of your girlfriends say: "I sure wish I could meet a nerd," and he laughed sadly.

"They sure don't know what they're missing," she answered seductively. "Where did you learn to be such a fantastic lover?"

"Never underestimate a scientist...we do a lot of research," he joked.

"Well, Mr. Scientist, since we both seem to be incredibly happy right now; would you be interested in beginning an actual relationship with me," she bluntly asked.

Stunned, and speechless at first, at what he thought he was hearing, Leonard finally managed to say: "do you mean what I think you mean...like boyfriend and girlfriend. Holy crap...yes...that would be a dream come true."

Grinning widely, Penny responded: "me too. I think I told you I was thinking about changing my field of employment; and I think this may just cement that. I'll probably have to give up my apartment...it's pretty expensive. Is there anything available in this neighborhood that you know of?"

"Actually the 200 pound transvestite that lived across the hall in 4-B just moved out and his apartment is vacant," he offered, "maybe we could be neighbors."

Cuddling up close and reaching out to stroke his penis, she murmured: "that sounds so nice." When she got up to visit the bathroom, he fulfilled his promise and changed the sheets; being sure to put a towel under the sheet, on top of the wet spot. They held each other all night and didn't even wake up when Sheldon arrived home from the movies.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but I hope you liked it. I don't know if this alternative beginning is worth expanding, but I guess I'll let the feedback guide me.)