Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny held her breath as Juan's cock slowly penetrated her and gasped as it stopped an inch or so, then pulled out to its crown.

Juan slowly thrust in and out of Penny's love hole, fucking her cunt an inch at a time till he had his shaft halfway.

Penny spread her thigh wider with each thrust, anticipating that Juan would go deeper. Her breathing got deeper with each thrust, wanting his entirety inside her. Her hands went to his sides as he continued to fuck her at half its length.

Juan saw the 'fuck me' plead in Penny's eyes, "Lo quieres?" he whispered.

Penny nodded her head, "Yes... fuck me now," she answered, assuming the intent of what he said.

Juan slowly thrust his cock deeper till he felt his cockhead on her cervix in conjunction with her gasp. He started to fuck her a little faster and intently, varying its depth that would award him with gasps and moans each time it nudged her cervix.

"Aahhh... A-Ahh..." Penny moaned and frowned with each contact on her cervix, some loud, some barely audible. She was quite surprised how Juan managed to fuck her subtly and she wished he would fuck her like there's no tomorrow. She finally closed her eyes and pulled him down, "Fuck me..." she whispered into his ear.

Juan slid his hands under Penny's armpits and hooked them on her shoulders and kissed her cheeks and neck. He then kissed her fully on the lips and at the same moment, slowly thrust his cock all the way inside her, pushing her cervix.

"Ohhh yesss... Oh my... Aahhhng..." Penny moaned as Juan ground his pelvis against her mound. She spread her legs even further to accept the long cock invading her cavity. "Oh my Gawwwddd.... Ahnng..." she yelped as Juan held her steady on the shoulders and grounding, grinding his cock deeper, its head pressed against her cervix, his pubic hairs mashed against her bald mound.

Juan kissed Penny once more and started to slowly fuck her tight pussy and would intentionally go deeper, every few thrusts, awarding him with her moans in his mouth that he loved.

Penny's cunt muscles involuntarily clutch Juan's shaft each time it hits her cervix, "AHHH... AaHHH..." she moans as her finger nails dug into his sides.

Juan would stop his thrust whenever he felt he was close to cumming and sucks Penny's breasts till his eminent climax subsides before resuming fucking her again.

Penny bucked her pelvis to meet Juan's thrust a couple of times when she climaxed and was reaching another orgasm when Juan pulled out and moved towards her head. She opened her mouth as she saw him aim his cockhead into her mouth.

"AaaHHH... AHHHH... AAAA..." Juan moaned as he jerked his shaft with its cockhead touching Penny's lower lip. He watched intently as he released his cum spurt into Penny's open mouth.

Penny held her mouth open as Juan filled her mouth with his cum while staring at him, watching his facial reaction with each spurt.

Juan watched Penny swallow his cum then took his cockhead in her mouth, then sucked it as her hand took over jacking and squeezing his shaft.

Penny slipped Juan's cockhead out of her mouth, "Mmm... Yummy..." she said, giggling.

Penny saw the familiar 'I love you' stare of her husband on Juan's face as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "I think we should head back..." she said to Juan as he kissed her.

Juan helped Penny to her feet and attempted to kiss her on the lips but she hugged him instead, which made his hard cock slip between her thighs.

Penny pinned Juan's stiff cock with her thighs, teasing him. "I'm starving... Let's have lunch," she said, smiling at him.

Juan's cock twitched, sandwiched between Penny's thighs as he looked at her. "We can do it again later," Penny whispered to him, seductively, and saw her wink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leonard watched his wife and Juan walk up the incline, threading the rock formations and vegetation till they were out of sight. He turned to see where Maricel had gone to and saw her hopping on rocks along the river in her bathing suite. He looked around and saw her shorts and tank-top next to their bags.

"Hey... Come check this out!" Maricel yelled out.

Leonard saw Maricel jump on a large rock and slowly slip down till she was out of sight. "Where are you going?!... Be careful!..." he yelled out. He went to where he last saw Maricel as fast and cautiously as he could. "Maricel?!" he called out as he climbed up the large rock.

"Take a look at this," Maricel said, excitedly.

Leonard saw Maricel in thigh-high water in a pool of water that looks like an oversized Jacuzzi formed by rocks and boulders. "Wow... that's so cool," he commented.

"Its like a mini pool," Maricel said, then slowly stepped down into to a much deeper level, up to her chest.

Leonard heard her subtle gasp and saw her shiver, "That looks cold," he said with a hint of laughter.

"Yesss... its cold," Maricel said as her chest went out the water.

Leonard noticed the hard nipples protruding against Maricel's bikini top and unconsciously stared at them till he heard her voice, "Come down... You'll get used to it after a while."

Maricel found a spot where she could sit where the water was just under her bosom, "Here's a nice spot to cool down," she said looking up at Leonard.

Leonard and Maricel simultaneously looked towards the scream that they heard, followed by a distinct sound of splash. "WOOOHOOO!.... Yeah.... Wooo!" they heard and both laughed as they looked at each other.

"Penny's having fun," Maricel said, cheerfully.

"Sounds like it..." Leonard replied, smiling.

"Come here and relax... They'll be back soon," Maricel said as she skimmed her arms on top of the water in front of her.

Leonard hesitated at first but braved the climb down the rocks to the cold water just to be with the young woman. He couldn't deny those round eyes as she stared at him. They resumed talking about where they left off on the camel ride but Maricel did most of the questioning, about work, California, how he ended up marrying Penny, and his voyeurism.

Maricel was quite impressed with Leonard, "I wish I could find someone as honest, loving, and persistent as you are..." she said after hearing about Leonard's on and off relationship, marriage, and how he tolerated the guys hitting on Penny.

"Oh... you will... Just don't take us nerds for granted," Leonard replied, smiling.

"Noted..." Maricel said, giggling.

Leonard was about to say something when he heard Penny, "Leonard!... Honey!" Followed by Juan's voice, "Maricel... ¡¿Dónde están ustedes?!"

"¡Ya estamos aquí!" Maricel yelled back as she started to climb out of the pool and onto a boulder.

Leonard couldn't stop staring at Maricel's firm bottom as she ascended the big rocks. It took Penny's voice, calling him to break his trance, then followed Maricel.

Juan helped Maricel off the huge rock, with her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around her lower body. Their bodies were in close contact as he slipped her down on her feet.

Penny saw Leonard appear on top of the huge rock, waving at her. She waved back, then watched Juan and Maricel giggling at each other.

Leonard managed to get down on his own, "I got to say... You looked glowingly beautiful," he said to Penny as she approached.

"Oh really?... You just missed me..." Penny said as she hugged Leonard, "...So you did it?" she asked in a whisper.

"Leonard took a quick glance at Maricel, "Nah... We just talked. Did you guys...?"

"Yup... I'll help you out with her," Penny whispered back.

"Really?!..." Leonard exclaimed, "Really?... How did it go?" he whispered back when his wife shushed him.

"I'll tell you the details later... I'll work on Maricel," Penny whispered and kissed Leonard on the cheek as he was looking at Maricel and Juan walking back to where their stuff were.

Leonard could notice the change in Juan's demeanor, particularly when he looked at Penny. "He seems more cheerful... happy" he said to himself.

Juan drove them to a local eatery for a quick lunch, then took the group for a Tequila tasting before heading back to the resort.

Leonard attempted to use the potion a couple of times at the tasting but failed. He gave up after the second attempt and decided to use it later at the resort.

Penny had a blast at the Tequila tasting, sampling all the spirits available for tasting and even went back three times to the liquor she liked, taking Maricel with her.

Leonard bought two bottles of Tequila that the girls liked the most.

The group took their stuff and bags of goodies to their suite, then Juan prepared some drinks for the ladies while they freshened up. Juan mixed a couple of concoctions for the ladies to choose from while Leonard cut limes and managed to put a few drops of potion in all the lady's drinks that Juan made.

"Ooooo... What do we have here?" Penny asked as she saw the drinks on the table.

"Juan's practicing to be a bartender at the club," Leonard said.

"Yes... They want me to see if I can be one..." Juan said, "...Here is Paloma..." he told Penny as he handed the drink to her and Maricel, "...its Tequila, grapefruit soda, and lime." He then pushed another drink in front of the girls, "Tequila Sunrise...Tequila, orange juice and grenadine syrup."

"What's that?" Maricel asked, pointing at another drink.

"Its called Mexican Bulldog or Iceberg... Corona and margarita," Juan said.

"I want to try that one too," Penny said, excitedly.

"So, what's the plan?" Leonard asked Penny.

Penny took a sip of the Paloma, "Wow! This is good...Oh, yeah... Maricel wants to see the beach... so we can do that first... then, either go head to the buffet or the Jacuzzi... then head back here for the drinking session?" she suggested.

Leonard looked at Maricel, "So... what do you think?"

"That's fine with me... I'll just follow you guys," Maricel said, giggling.

Leonard couldn't do anything but smile at Maricel as she took a sip of her Paloma. He thought that she'd been giggly since the tequila tasting. "Lets see if that stuff really works," he said in his mind, though he knew it worked on Penny.

The girls finished their Paloma and the guys chugged down their Iceberg drinks then headed out to the beach. Penny and Maricel brought their Tequila Sunrise and the guys brought bottle of Corona.

They all end up taking a tour of the resort, showing Maricel and Juan the amenities available, then go to the beach, Penny leading the way arms in arms with Maricel. The guys watched the girls from behind and wondered what they were talking about as they laughed and giggled.

They decided to have dinner since the buffet was open by the time they passed by it on their way to the pool area. The girls went to the American and European Station while Juan went on to explore the smorgasbord. Leonard stayed close behind the girls, trying to eavesdrop on what they were talking about and not minding what he put on his plate.

Leonard was quite interested in what the girls were giggling about, especially when he saw Penny being touchy-feely all over Maricel.

They settled back to their table and the girls laughed at Juan's plate, piled with assorted food. "You know you can always go back... right?" Leonard said, laughing at Juan.

"Yes... I want to sample all of them," Juan said. Like he's proud of it.

"Honey... you can't eat that," Penny told Leonard.

Leonard looked at his plate and saw the ravioli smothered with crème and cheese. "What the...?" he mumbled and heard the girls giggling and laughing. He then saw Penny whispering in Marcel's ear, "She already knew about my lactose intolerance," he said.

Penny looked at her husband, "That's not what I'm telling her. I know she knew," she said, smiling.

"Then whaaat?" Leonard asked like a child.

Penny gave her husband the look and nod her head towards Maricel then winked at him.

Leonard saw Maricel looking at him and Juan, "Oh..." was all he could say.

Maricel felt like she was in-heat, wanting something other than food. She felt her horniness seemed to get stronger and stronger as time passed, and Penny's prodding and her revelation of making Leonard's fantasies come true made her even more aroused from the thoughts of it. The thoughts of sex that Penny kept teasing her about made her curiously interested, since she only had sex once and its not even close to what Penny had told her. Her pussy seems to flare up from excitement, like she never felt before, whenever she looks at Leonard and Juan.

Penny felt like she couldn't wait to go back to their suite as she thought of the move she had planned for Maricel and her husband.

Juan, in the middle of devouring the food on his plate, heard his phone ring. He took a look at his phone, "Esto no es bueno..." he said as he saw who was calling.

The guys saw the stress on Juan's face as he answered the phone and went out the dining hall.

"What's that all about?" Leonard asked Maricel.

"I don't know... 'this is not good' he said.

Juan showed up after a few minutes, "Sir Gilbert wants me to work for a couple of hours. He needs me to do some errands."

"What? That's a bummer," Penny said, acting sadly. She went to Juan, then whispered into his ear.

Leonard saw Juan nodding his head as Penny whispered to his ear, then suddenly stopped nodding, then looked at his wife.

Penny winked at Juan and gave him a seductive look.

Juan nodded at Penny, then walked out the hall, trying to hide the bulge in his swim-trunks.

"Let's see what happens," Penny said, giggling as she sat down.

"What did you say?" Maricel asked.

"Shhh..." Penny said and winked at Maricel.

"OK...what are you guys up to?" Leonard protested.

"Honey... just play along," Penny said, then gave Leonard a smile.

Leonard took a glance at Maricel and saw her looking at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I need a drink," Penny said as her pussy tingled from excitement.

Maricel seemed to have lost her shyness completely, "Yes... I think I want some too?" she said, as if questioning herself, as she looked at Penny and saw her nodding and they both giggled at each other.

"I'll go get your drinks," Leonard said as he stood up.

"Margarita?" Penny asked Maricel.

"Margarita it is... be right back," Leonard said when he saw Maricel nod.

Leonard got the drinks and managed to put some drops of the aphrodisiac in the drinks on his way back to their table. "Here you go... margaritas for the pretty ladies," he said as he placed the glasses on the table in front of the girls.

Juan finally showed up after a while with a sad look, "I have to show up or I will be out of work," he said, disappointed.

"Awe... that's a bummer," Penny replied with a sad face for effect.

"Sir Gilbert insisted that I need to go and made it clear what would happen if I don't..." Juan tried to explain, mumbling.

"Well... its just gonna be for a couple hours. Come back here as soon as you're done with whatever you'll be doing. We'll take care of Maricel," Penny said as she walk towards Juan.

"¿Estás de acuerdo con eso?" Juan asked Maricel.

Maricel felt the heat of sexual desire like she never felt before; strong, uncontrollable urges as Penny's teasing words echoed in her head, "Sí... está bien... I will wait for you."

Penny whispered in Juan's ear once more and gave him an assuring look, smiling.

Leonard and Maricel saw the gleaming look on Juan's face as Penny gave him the card key to the suite.

"I'll be waiting... so hurry back," Penny said in a whisper seductively in Juan's face.

Juan took off without saying anything more after nodding at Penny and waving at Maricel.

After a few bites and the girls almost done with their drink, Penny couldn't wait much longer, "If we want to get this evening going... we should go to our room and get buzzed or something," she suggested.

"I'm ready if you all are," Leonard said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...I might pass out if I drink too many... I'm not used to drinking alcohol," Maricel said, her head resting on Penny's shoulder as they walked on their way to their suite, with Leonard leading the way.

"Awe... we don't want that... no worries I gotcha..." Penny said, confidently, "...You OK?"

Maricel nodded her head in response and, in spite of her having second thoughts, her pussy was wet and itching to be scratched.

"All right! Lets have some drinks... Penny said, excitedly, as she entered the room.

"Oh... Ahm... Honey? Can you make a screwdriver for Maricel... make it light... less alcohol," Penny told Leonard.

"That's vodka and orange juice, right?" Leonard asked.

"You got it," Penny said as she took Maricel by the hand and guided her to the bedroom, "We'll freshen up... be right back."

"I got to confess... I'm so freaking horny..." Penny told Maricel, "...How are you feeling?" she asked when they were in the bathroom.

"I'm not sure how to describe it, I never felt like this before, but its tingly all over," Maricel said, giggling.

"Down there?" Penny asked as she took a glance at Maricel's crotch.

Maricel nodded, "Nipples too," she said, giggly.

"I know exactly what you're feeling..." Penny said, "...You want to go first?"

"Go where?" Maricel asked giggly.

"Shower... unless you want us to go together?" Penny said with a big smile.

Maricel's eyes went wide, "You can go first," she said, in spite of her horniness.

"OK... You sure?" Penny asked teasingly, playfully.

Maricel watched Penny undress in the mirror and marveled at her white smooth skin, her perfect figure and her bald mound. She felt a little jealous when she saw Penny's breasts, although her breasts were as perfect as can be for any guy to feast his eyes on them, firm and voluptuous in their own right, and seemed to defy gravity.

"There's extra toothbrushes in the drawer and help yourself what's on the counter... the stuff on the left is mine and the other side is Leonard's..." Penny said as she stepped in the shower stall and giggled at her last comment.

"Thank you..." Maricel responded as she looked at the various bottles and containers of beauty products.

         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Juan's thoughts were in shambles as he drove to the club. He had never seen Maricel act like she's acting now, "...she's quite different tonight," he thought, as he noticed the glow on her face when she giggled and laughed. He'd been sexually attracted to his best friend for such a long time, and there were many times that he masturbated while he imagined her in sexual acts, in different positions. "Could this be the night?" he said in his mind as he thought of Maricel. But his real interest was Penny, the white married woman that made him so aroused just from looking at her in spite of their age difference, a lustful feeling he couldn't fathom. He couldn't wait from excitement to finish whatever Sir Gilbert's task for him to do and head back to the resort to claim Penny once more and a taste of his pretty childhood friend.

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"...Ohhh fuuuck... Mmmm..." Penny softly moaned as she soap-up her mound, mustered all her will to resist the urge to finger herself, "... Ahhh, I need a cock!" she screamed in her mind. She quickly finished showering and stepped out of the stall, "Your turn," she said to Maricel.

Penny watched Maricel strip her clothes off, "Leonard and Juan would be very pleased," she commented mentally, when she saw Maricel's firm sexy young body, especially her thin patch of pubic hair just above her slit.

"We better hurry up... I need a cock," Penny said, giggling as she turned on the hairdryer.

Maricel closed her eyes as the warm shower hit her face. She tried to understand the sensations her body was craving for and Penny's sex talk seemed to feed that sexual desire, "...me too," she said, almost in a whisper.