Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny sorted out some outfits to wear for both of them and decided for them to wear the string bikinis she bought, "...It will show off a lot of skin for Leonard to gawk on and easy to take off," she finally thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leonard forgot how much time the girls took to freshen up as he drank and thought of various sexual scenarios he thought would be awesome to do with the girls while he prepared various concoctions of mixed drinks, and put drops of the clear liquid in the drinks.

Leonard thought of the other bottle Gil gave him, "I think it would be a good idea," he said to himself, making up his mind to take the liquid Viagra knockoff.

Leonard had already consumed a bottle of beer and a couple of shots of Tequila when the girls finally showed up and he froze and gawked at the two gorgeous girls that walked out the bedroom.

Penny, with her hair up in a messy half bun and wearing a blue string bikini, strutted to the counter, "Wooo... What do we have here?" she said, looking over the drinks that Leonard made, ignoring the silence as he stared at her and Maricel.

Maricel didn't do much with her short hair that perfectly framed her round pretty face and, with Penny's touch, highlighted her round eyes and lip gloss on her lips and wearing a red string bikini "You made all these?" she asked Leonard as she leaned over the counter with her arms crossed and her bosoms resting on them. 

"Yes... I just mixed stuff, don't know if its good," Leonard said, laughing.

"But here's one you'll really like..." Leonard said as he slid a glass of Screwdriver in front of Maricel, "...I mixed it myself as requested," he said proudly, smiling.

"Good job honey," Penny said, giggly, complimenting Leonard.

"Thank you... I want to taste some of these too," Maricel said, smiling at Leonard.

Penny took a banana from the fruit basket, "Okay... Are you gonna freshen up?..." she asked as she started peeling the banana, "...It would be nice to have a fresh clean one..." she said as she licked and engulfed half the length of the banana, then slid it in and out of her mouth.

Leonard practically ran towards the bedroom without saying any word.

The girls laughed and giggled, "Make it quick!" Penny yelled.

"I'm ready to fuck..." Penny said as she took a glass of drink and took a sip, "Ewww!" she said, then put the glass aside, "...I say let's initiate the move and get fucked... what do you think?" She asked Maricel.

Maricel took a nice gulp of her Screwdriver, "You lead and I'll follow," she said, giggling.

"Okay... let's do this," Penny said and took the familiar Paloma drink and tapped it on Maricel's glass, "...get ready to be fucked," she said, giggling.

Maricel felt her cunt tingle as she heard Penny's comment. She couldn't tell whether she was nervous or excited from the thoughts of what Penny told her about Leonard's penis.

It didn't take long when Penny saw Leonard practically tiptoed towards the kitchen, like he's trying to sneak through with a bathrobe on.

"Hey... Hey... Hey... Where do you think your going?" Penny yelled at Leonard.

Leonard froze for a sec then scratched his head. "Get a drink," he said, then proceeded towards the kitchen area.

"Come join us on the couch," Penny said, then winked at Maricel with a grin.

Leonard thought for a sec and saw Maricel snicker before she finished off her glass of drink, then watched the girls walk towards the couch. He shook her shoulders and walked towards the sofa.

Penny tapped the spot between her and Maricel, "Here's a spot for ya," She said to Leonard as he got closer.

Leonard hesitated for a sec as he tried to cover-up the bulge that was obvious. He sat down, cautiously, between the girls. He felt a little embarrassed because of Maricel in spite of the wild side she was showing.

"Awww... Don't be shy... its all fine..." Penny said, teasingly, "...Right, Maricel?" she followed.

"Y-Yes... its fine," Maricel said as she stared at Leonard's bulge.

Penny winked at Maricel as she saw her glance at her. She then leaned closer to Leonard's ear and whispered something.

Leonard nodded his head while looking at Maricel as he listened to Penny, then felt her hand on his knee then slowly slid up his thigh.

Maricel's round eyes stared back at Leonard as he nodded his head, looking at her. She bit her lower lip as she felt her cunt twitch from excitement and couldn't help rubbing her thighs together.

"You okay?" Leonard asked Maricel as he saw the lust in her eyes. He slowly leaned towards her when he saw her nod and at the same time his cock got harder as he felt Penny's hand wrapped around his pole under the robe.

Maricel returned Leonard's passionate kiss, then took his hand and placed it on her breast. She gasped as Leonard slipped his hand under her bikini top, covering her firm breast and fondled it, squeezing and caressing its contours till his fingers reached its nipple, "Ahhhh... Mmmm..." she moaned in his mouth.

Penny gave Leonard's stiff cock a squeeze before she slowly moved her hand up and down its shaft as she watched Maricel's face in deep pleasure while her husband played with her breast. She finally split the robe aside, revealing his cock, "Oh yeah... nice and hard."

Leonard broke his kiss with Maricel and turned to look at Penny's face, then down to his cock as Penny squeezed it.

Maricel saw Leonard's cock for the first time as Penny's hand caressed its length and felt excitement tingle all over her particularly the part between her legs.

Penny saw Maricel staring at Leonard's cock, then grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock.

Leonard watched his wife guide Maricel's hand up and down his cock, then after a few strokes, he watched Penny lower her head on top of his penis and engulfed its cockhead.

Maricel watched Penny bobbing her head on Leonard's cockhead as she slowly moved her hand up and down the length his cock, then looked at Leonard's face when she heard him moan.

Leonard watched the scene for a few sec as he recalled what his wife told him, "...Maricel's not a virgin but she's inexperienced..." and played in his mind how Penny planned to play the night as he took in Maricel's young body. "...Have her watch what I do... and perhaps you can learn something too..." he recalled his wife told him. He felt offended at the last comment but knew and admitted to himself that, although he improved a lot on love-making, he still needed to up his performance when it comes to just 'fucking'.

Maricel was startled as she heard the sound of Leonard clearing his throat, causing her to let go of his cock.

Penny straightened up and turned to face her husband. "I'm freakin' horny," she said and started to take off her string bikini.

Maricel followed Penny's move and took her bikini off as well. She felt excitement crawl up her whole body  and to her loins. Tingling sensations enveloped her entire pussy, a feeling of lust and wanting she never felt before that grew stronger each passing minute of the night.

Leonard couldn't avoid but stare at Maricel's firm young body, particularly the small thin patch of pubic hair just  above her slit.

Penny felt a little jealous as she saw Leonard's gaze being transfixed on Maricel's young firm body. "Uhgg... I need a cock..." she commented and playfully tugged his penis.

Leonard felt guilt and embarrassed when Penny woke up his trance with her play. He saw her green eyes twinkling at him had brought back the lust he had for his blond goddess. He leaned close to Penny's face, "Sorry... show time?" he whispered and kissed her on the lips.

Leonard placed his hand behind Penny's neck and passionately kissed her as she slowly jerked his cock.

Maricel watched Penny lower her head on Leonard's penis and played her tongue all over its cockhead for a few sec before she engulfed it completely. She saw Penny's cheeks concave, sucking them as she bobbed her head. She was amazed at the size of Leonard's cock, as she thought her ex-boyfriend's was already big back then.

Leonard smiled at Maricel as she took in his size and watched Penny suck his cock. He stared at her pretty face that resembled a short-haired Isabela Merced.

Maricel watched Penny suck her husband's fat cock, slowly, as if giving her a show.

Leonard's hand slowly drifted on Maricel's thigh, taking his time as not to take away her trance from watching Penny's sucking.

Maricel watched Penny intently, mentally taking notes on the art of sucking cocks. Her pussy tingled from excitement as she saw Leonard's face in pleasure followed by moans of approval. She then saw his cock pop out of Penny's mouth, "Your turn..." she heard Penny.

Leonard watched Maricel's young face briefly and looked at him before she lowered her head on his cock and stared eagerly as she opened her mouth and engulfed his cockhead. He thought he was going to blow his load as he felt her lips tightly against its crown.

Penny leaned closer to her husband, "Is this what you've been wanting?" she whispered, then kissed Leonard on the lips after she saw him nod his head, grinning.

Maricel bobbed her head up and down, taking in an inch or so of Leonard's fat cock in her mouth and tried to mimic Penny's blowjob.

Penny broke their kiss after a few seconds, then moved to the other end of the couch, against the armrest. She spread her legs and fingered herself as she watched Maricel suck Leonard's cock. She watched for a minute or so till she saw her husband's familiar reaction when he was nearing orgasm. "Okay... eat my pussy," she told Leonard.

Maricel straightened up as Leonard moved between Penny's legs, "Ahhh... yesss... Mmmm..." she heard Penny moaning erotically as Leonard's tongue  made contact with Penny's slit and with its clit.

Leonard's cock got harder as he saw his wife's face in pure pleasure and hearing her moans of approval.

Maricel bit her lip as she imagined what Penny was experiencing brought by Leonard's tongue. Her hand unconsciously went between her thighs and slipped it on her mound.

Leonard glanced at Penny's face as his finger slipped inside her tight pussy as he licked and sucked its clit. He saw her lips quiver as he inserted its length in and out of her pussy, slowly dipping, deeper, with each pass till he felt her wetness seep into his fingertip.

"...Mmmmph... Ahhhmmm..." Penny  moaned as Leonard's finger went deeper into her opening.

Maricel was so turned-on to hear Penny moan as she watched her beautiful face in pleasure. "Fuuuck... make me cum..." she heard Penny told Leonard as she spread her legs much wider to give him more access.

Leonard did his best to pleasure his wife just like always, how she wanted it. It didn't take long when her pelvis started to shake and quiver against his mouth and finger.

"Oh fuuuck yesss... just like that... Ohhh... Ohhh... I'm cumming!" Penny blurted out as she held Leonard's head against her aching mound.

Leonard finger fucked his wife's pussy and sucked its clit till she released her orgasm, eating her cum with gusto.

"Uhhhnnng! Fuck yeah... Uhhnng Ahhhmm," Penny moaned with each jerk of her pelvis.

Maricel felt her pussy flare up like she never felt before and made her moan from excitement.

Penny heard Maricel and quickly gestured to Leonard.

Leonard, taking a cue from his wife, took a chance, and quickly moved between Maricel's knees and spread them apart. 

Maricel spread her legs willingly and watched Leonard lick her slit, "...Oohhh...." She moaned as an electrifying feeling jolted throughout her body as she felt the taste of oral sex for the first time.

Moans filled the room as Leonard ate Maricel's young pussy. It didn't take long till Maricel felt the urge to want to pee, her pelvis and mound quivered against Leonard's face, "Ooohhh... Ooohhh... St...Stop... Oh... Oh..." she moaned as she attempted to push Leonard's head away from her pussy.

Leonard knew Maricel was about to cum. Ignoring her plea and mustering all his strength not to be over powered by Maricel, he managed to held her in place and continued to lick and suck her clit.

"St... Stop... S... Ooohhh... Oh... OHH... OHH... AHHNNG..." Maricel's moans got louder and louder till her hands turned from pushing to pulling Leonard's head and started grinding her mound against his mouth.

Penny saw Maricel's face turn red as she held her breath. She watched her tilt its head followed by an erotic gasp of satisfaction as her pelvis jerked. "Ohh... Ohh... Mmmm" Maricel moaned as she held Leonard's head against her mound.

Leonard licked and sucked Maricel's cum juice with gusto till her body relaxed except for her heavy breathing. He couldn't stand his arousal much longer, he felt his cock muscles straining to its limit and made his cock feel like an iron rod.

Maricel couldn't stop the urge to be fucked in spite of her just reaching an orgasm, "Fuck me," she whispered as she took hold of Leonard's cock.

Leonard watched Maricel caress his cockhead for a few sec then pulled it to her crotch. He watched eagerly as his cockhead touched her slit.

Maricel felt her heartbeat thumping against her chest from excitement as she felt her pussy lips parted. She gasped as Leonard's fat cockhead spread her opening, pushing its way inside her.

Leonard thrust his cock, forcing its cockhead into Maricel's tight opening and, with a little effort, his cockhead squeezed its way in.

"Dios mío... Es enorme," Maricel exclaimed and held her breath as Leonard's cock penetrated her, stretching her opening, hugging its shaft as it slid deeper and deeper. "Ahhh... Don't stop... Ahhhh," she said as her hand gripped Leonard's arms as if bracing herself.

Leonard pushed deeper till his pubic hair touched Maricel's crotch, "Oh my God... You're so tight."

Maricel's cunt quivered from the fullness that she never felt before. Excitement from lust fed her arousal into new heights that triggered an orgasmic explosion deep inside her, "Oh Dios mio... Uhhnng!" she moaned as she reached another orgasm.

Leonard felt Maricel's cunt muscles clutch his entire shaft as he saw her face in ecstasy as she moaned her orgasm. His own arousal got caught from seeing, hearing and feeling Maricel's orgasm, "Ahhhmmm... Oh... Oh... Oh..." he groaned as he made a few thrust then pulled out. His cum spurted all over Maricel's tummy and few splatted on her slit. "Awe... Damnit..." he said, disappointedly.

Penny controlled her laughter at bay as she saw her husband's frustrated face, "Just like his first time with me," she thought. She's no longer  surprised seeing Leonard's cock still hard. "Honey!... I want to be fucked too," she said as she felt her pussy in heat.

Maricel scooted towards the other end of the couch to make room for Penny. She watched Leonard move on top of Penny and saw her take hold of his cock as she adjusted her position on the couch. She then watched Leonard's cock enter Penny's pussy. Its inner lips were like blunt blades hugging its girth. She watched intently as Leonard's fat cock penetrated Penny's pussy. Its outer lips were swelled and its inner lips stiff, that made her pussy look tight as it hugged Leonard's cock.

Maricel was transfixed watching the sex scene in front of her, like watching porn but live and up-close. She watched Leonard's cock in and out of Penny's tight pussy at various lengths and angles, quite mesmerizing.

"Ohh... Ahhh... Ohh... fuck me... Ohh..." Penny moaned with every thrust of her husband's cock and got louder each time it went balls deep.

Leonard loved how Penny's tight opening gripped his girth as it slid up and down its length, and how her cervix tickled his cockhead each time he ground his pelvis against her mound. His thrust got faster and harder as he felt his orgasm near its peak, particularly when he heard her moans and saw her face in pleasure.

"...Ahhh... Uhhh... AHHNNG... Ahhh... Oohhh... UHHNNG..." Penny moaned with each thrust of Leonard's cock.

"U-Umm... Ummm... I love your tight pussy... Umm... it always drives me nuts... AHHH.... AHHH... I'm almost there..." Leonard moaned as he fucked Penny fast and hard.

The couple's moans caught Maricel's arousal once more as she watched Leonard fuck Penny fast and hard. She heard Penny moaning in conjunction with Leonard's,+ like a duet.

"Oh fuuuck..." Penny moaned as white streaks of cum smeared Leonard's shaft as it went in and out of her pussy.

"Um... Um... Its coming... Uhnng..." Leonard moaned as he unloaded his cum in Penny's pussy. "I love you..." he whispered as he rested on top of her, catching his breath.

Maricel saw Leonard's cum leak out of Penny's opening as his cock slipped out.

Penny saw Maricel staring at them with her hands clutched between her thighs. She briefly looked at her husband's cock, glistening with their cum, then back at Maricel, "Let me clean this up," she said to Leonard as she made eye contact with Maricel.

"Oh... Okay..." Leonard said, surprised as he stood in front of his wife sitting on the couch. He aimed his cum-covered cock at his wife's waiting mouth and watched her engulf its head and suck it a few sec, then licked its fat shaft before slipping it back in her mouth.

Penny bobbed her head a couple of times, taking in half of Leonard's length, then popped it out of her mouth. "I'm gonna freshen up," she said as she stood up, then nodded her head towards Maricel before she walked off.

Leonard saw Maricel staring at his fat penis like she was in a trance, her eyes full of lust.

Maricel licked her lips as Leonard got close and offered his hand. She took his hand without hesitation and allowed him to lead her towards the bedroom.

Leonard turned to face Maricel, "You okay?... I'm so sorry about... you know..." he said, embarrassed.

"Oh no, no, no... its too embarrassing that you made me orgasm... in a short time... twice," Maricel said, blushing but giggly.

Leonard felt proud but really embarrassed about cumming too quickly himself, "Y-Yeah... well you're too hot. You made me cum faster than I wanted to."

"Really?... You think I'm hot?"

"Oh definitely... definitely," Leonard said, convincingly. "I'd like to give it another shot... you know... with sex...with you?"

Maricel felt her pussy flare-up, "Like how you fucked your wife?"

"Yeah... if that's ok... if you want?..."

Maricel couldn't deny the urge and the wanting feeling of orgasm that she experienced, "Ok... I want to..." she said and bit her lower lip as she looked down at Leonard's fat hard cock.

Leonard kissed Maricel on the lips and hugged her, pulling her against him, feeling her tight body with his cock poking against her young mound. He slowly  turned them round and backed her to the bed.

Maricel laid down on the bed without breaking their kiss, scooting to the middle with Leonard practically on top of her. She gasped as he repositioned between her legs, trapping his fat cock on her mound. "Ahhhm... Is it normal for guys to maintain an erection after orgasm?" she asked shyly as he remembered her ex's penis went limp afterwards when they did it.

"Ahm... it depends..." Leonard said as he kissed Maricel's neck and his hand on her breast.

"Mmm... on what?... Ahhh..." Maricel asked between moans. Her pelvis gyrating against Leonard's penis.

"How aroused we are... I guess," Leonard said as his kisses went down to Maricel's breast.

"You sure are aroused... Ahhhh..." Maricel moaned as Leonard nibbled her nipple.

Leonard thought about how the viagra potion was working, "With two hot, gorgeous women... who wouldn't?"

"You think I'm hot?"

"You're smoking hot... really, really hot..."

Leonard's confession made Maricel more eager to be fucked, "Fuck me like you fucked your wife," she whispered as she guided his fat cock to her slit.

Leonard stared at Maricel's brown eyes as he slowly pushed his cock into her tight slit. Her wetness made it easy for him as his cockhead entered her opening, squeezing its way inside.