Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilio's cock twitched harder from the sight of Marco's cum flowing out of Penny's gaping opening. He thought of fucking Penny right then but held his lust for his earlier intent of having her solo. "He helped Penny sit up, "How about freshening up for me?" he whispered to her ear.

Gil and Marco saw Penny nod and watched her walk to the bathroom with her firm butt cheeks swaying sexily.

"Mi amigos... my turn... Si?" Emilio said with a grin.

Gil just shook his head and Marco gave Emilio a thumbs up. They walked to the counter and poured themselves drinks.

Emilio checked the sofa, lifting its cushions. He smiled and started tossing the cushions off the sofa. He then moved the coffee table aside and pulled the folded bed out. He was straightening the sheets when Penny walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

Penny saw the sofa bed made up and winked at Emilio. She walked towards Gil and Marco, "May I have a glass of wine please?" she asked no one in particular.

Gil poured wine in a glass and handed it to Penny and watched her finish the glass in two gulps and placed it on the countertop, "Mmmm... Thank you..." Penny said before she turned and walked to Emilio.

"All freshened up... just for you," Penny said to Emilio, playfully.

"You smell great..." Emilio said, smiling as he eyed Penny and reached out, loosened the towel covering Penny's body till it dropped on the floor.

Penny stared down at Emilio's hard cock as he slowly jacked off. She licked her lips, knelt down and took over jacking its shaft. She squeezed its girth and engulfed its cockhead and teased its crown with her tongue before bobbing her head back and forth.

Emilio tilted his head back as he savored the feeling of his cock in Penny's mouth. "Mmm... yesss... suck it..." he said as he looked back down at Penny. He watched her suck and jack his cock till he felt the urge to cum and tapped Penny's cheek before pulling it out of her mouth. He coached her to sit on the bed and had her lay down.

Penny spread her legs and propped up on her elbows as Emilio lowered his head on her mound. She sucked air between her teeth as Emilio's tongue made contact with her pussy lip and gasped when its tongue entered her opening.

Emilio licked Penny's open pussy and twirled and flicked his tongue on her swelled clit while he stared at her green eyes looking at him. He saw her mouth form into an O as she released gasps and moans. 

"Ohhhhh... Ahhhh..." Penny moaned for Emilio to hear before she tilted her head back and gyrated her pelvis against Emilio's tongue, pressing on her clit.

Emilio saw Penny lay her back down and her hands slid down on her inner thighs as she spread them wider. He licked and tongued her cunt till she got wet, tasting her cunt juices.

Gil and Marco made a toast as they watched Emilio slide up over Penny and practically straddled her face. They saw Penny open her mouth as Emilio's cock touched her lips.

Emilio leaned forward on his arms and started to slowly fuck Penny's mouth.

Penny loosened her lips and relaxed her mouth as Emilio's cock went in and out of her mouth, taking half its length. She slid her hand on her slit and rubbed her clit, twirling its nub before she slip two fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her opening in rhythm with Emilio's cock, in and out her mouth.

"Gracias por hacerlo posible," Marco said to Gil as he watched Emilio straighten up and said something to Penny. Then they saw him lay on his back and Penny crawled backwards on top of Emilio into a 69 position.

Penny bobbed her head, slowly sliding her tight lips around Emilio's girth and would rapidly tease its crown with her loose lips.

Emilio strummed Penny's clit with his right fingers and explored and finger-fucked her opening with the other hand, "I want you to cum," he said.

Penny gyrated and twerked her mound on Emilio's hand when she heard Emilio's command. Her arousal went ballistic from the thoughts of her cumming in his mouth and it didn't take her long, "Ahhh... I'm cummmmiiing..." she blurted out.

Emilio practically engulfed Penny's wet mound and inserted his tongue in her opening as her pelvis trembled erratically.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuuuuck... Ahnnng... Ohhhh..." Penny moaned as she released her orgasm.

Emilio felt Penny's hand grip his shaft tightly as her orgasm flowed into his mouth, tasting her unusual sweetness. He licked her slit with gusto till her body fell limp on top of him. He caressed her thighs and ass cheeks before he tapped her hip.

Penny rolled off Emilio and spread her legs as he got on top of her. She reached between their bodies and wrapped her hands on its shaft and guided it to her mound.

Emilio, on top of Penny in a push-up position, lowered his pelvis as Penny tugged on his hard cock to her slit. "Mmmm... I missed this," he said as he felt the wet, tight and warm feeling of Penny's pussy.

"Ahhmm..." Penny gasped as Emilio's entire length bottomed inside her, "...Really?" she followed, seductively.

Emilio settled his body on top of Penny, pressing his odd physique against her perfect white body. "Yes. I have kept thinking of you ever since that night I pulled you over," he said as he ground his pelvis against hers.

Hector saw Emilio

's body rocking back and forth on top of Penny while they conversed. He saw Penny's ass gyrate as she planted her feet on the bed, matching Emilio's pelvic movements.

"Ahhh.... W-Why?... Ahhh..." Penny moaned and asked as she looked at Emilio's eyes while they ground each other with their pelvis.

"You are so intoxicating..." Emilio said as he made a couple of hard thrusts. "If I only knew that you like to fuck and your husband liked watching, I should have brought you to jail and had those bad hombres have their way with you," he said while he ground and thrust his cock in Penny's wet pussy.

Penny just moaned as the thoughts of multiple inmates ravage her, having their ways with her in different sex acts. "Ahhhnng..." she moaned as she thrust her pelvis up to meet Emilio's thrust.

"You get excited... Yes?" Emilio teased Penny as he started to pickup his pace, "...We can make it happen if you wish," he followed as he thrust hard, pounding Penny's mound as thoughts of the could have been in jail gang-bang.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Ahhh... Ahhhng..." Penny moaned as she thought of what Emilio said.

Emilio got even excited as he heard Penny's erotic moans and saw her beautiful face in pure ecstasy while he fucked her. He felt his orgasm topping off from Penny's reaction and the thoughts of her pussy taking in Hector's beaded shaft.

"You like big cocks... I heard you took Hector's monster cock. I wish I could have seen it," Emilio said as he continued to fuck Penny fast and hard.

"Ohhhh fuuuck... Fuck me..." Penny moaned as the feeling of the beaded shaft enchanted her once more, elevating her excitement.

Emilio scooped Penny's legs with his arms and practically pinned her on the bed with his weight as he continued to fuck her juicy love hole. "Cum with me... Let us cum at the same time," he said erratically, as he tried to prolong his orgasm.

"Fuck yesss... fuck me... fuck me..." Penny moaned heavily as her pussy got fucked hard. She clenched her cunt muscles, clutching Emilio's hard shaft.

Emilio saw Penny's hands grab a handful of the sheets beside her head as she moaned erotically. Penny's beautiful sight was too much for him to bare any longer, "Umm... Here it comes... Umm... Umm..."

Penny got excited as the thought of Emilio's hot cum was about to fill her and the wanting feeling of fulfilling his request, to please him, pushed her orgasm into overdrive, "I'm cumming!"

Gil couldn't stand watching from a distance, walked closer to the bed, slowly jacking-off as he focused on Penny's swelled mound being fucked by Emilio's dark cock.

Marco followed Gil in time as he saw white cream cling all over Emilio's shaft.

"Ahhhhnnng.... Ohhh.... Mmmm... Ah..." Penny moaned as she released her orgasm as she felt Emilio's warm cum flood her pussy.

"AAAHHHH... AAHHH..." Emilio moaned as his hips jerked with each release of his potent cum. He laid on top of Penny till his arousal subsided, then slowly pulled out of Penny's cum-filled pussy.

Gil picked up the towel on the floor and wiped the cum, oozing out of Penny's cunt. "Get on your knees," he said after he tossed the towel aside.

Penny rolled and positioned herself on all fours, then parted her knees as Gil went behind her. She gazed back at Gil as he aimed his cock at her wet opening, "Ahhh... fuck me," she blurted out as Gil's cock entered her.

Marco scooted over the bed towards Penny's head and offered his stiff dark cock to her mouth.

Penny's body was swaying back and forth from Gil's thrust, bumping against her bottom. She opened her lips and let Marco's cock slide into her mouth. She sucked its head for a few sec before she let it slide in and out of her mouth in rhythm with Gils's thrust.

Emilio took Gil's phone from the counter after he saw him motioning for it. He starts to take video of Penny being fucked from both ends. His cock got hard once more in spite of having an orgasm just a few sec ago.

Gil fucked Penny while he held her by the hips and continued on till he was close to having an orgasm. "Let's switch amigo," he told Marco as he pulled out of Penny.

Penny straightened up on her knees to stretch her back and fix her hair up. She licked her lips before resuming her position. She looked up at Gil before he licked the cum-coated head.

Marco watched Penny lick Gil's cockhead for a couple of sec then saw her engulf its entire head, bobbing her head as she took half its length in her mouth. He then steadied Penny's hips and entered her from behind in one full stroke, his entire cock penetrated her with ease in spite of her tightness.

Emilio took a video for a couple more minutes before he laid it back down on the counter and started slowly jacking-off as he watched Gil's cock slide in and out of Penny's mouth. Thoughts of fucking Penny in the mouth played in his mind as he waited for a break from either of his friends.

Gil felt his orgasm approaching once more and he quickly withdrew from Penny's mouth and squeezed its tip to stop from cumming.

"Have her lie on her back," Emilio told Marco.

Marco paused his thrust and gave Penny's ass cheek a playful spank. He then pulled out and coached her to lay down.

Emilio reached towards Penny and pulled her by her armpits to the edge of the bed. He held her head and laid it down on her neck by the edge.

Penny moved her head down, adjusting her body to where her neck was in a somewhat comfy position. She let her head hang off the edge, then raised her head to look at Marco. She just saw him crawl towards her when she felt Emilio's hands on the sides of her head.

Emilio held Penny's head off the edge of the bed and as he squatted down, he aimed his hard cock at her upside-down face, "I just want to try this," he said to Penny.

Penny knew what Emilio's intent, although she hadn't experienced it, she was willing to try it just to please him. She relaxed her mouth and throat and had him make his move.

Marco watched intently while Gil took video as Emilio slowly inserted his cock into Penny's mouth till all seven inches of its length were inside her. His ballsack on her nose, his belly on her chin. "Se lo tomó como una puta..." he exclaimed. He started to slowly pull out, halfway, then slowly thrust in. "Increíble!" he said as he got into a slow pace fucking Penny's mouth.

Penny relaxed her whole body as Emilio's cock filled her throat, breathed for air when she had the opportunity. She quickly learned the process, like deep-throating, though she really has not done it, per say.

"Déjame probar..." Gil said after a few seconds of filming. He saw Penny gasp on the screen as Emilio's cock withdrew.  He continued to film up close as he slid his cock in Penny's willing mouth. "Puede montar un verdadero espectáculo..."

"Yes, I will pay to watch this..." Emilio commented as he watched Gil thrust in and out of Penny's mouth, a little faster than he did.

"OK my turn," Marco said after a few seconds.

"Tara fácil... Your dick is longer," Gil said as he backed-off. "Are you okay my dear?" he asked Penny as she gasped and cleared her throat, and swallowed mixed spit and pre-cum in the process.

"Yes... Yes... I'm good," Penny said as she laid her head back down, ready for Marco's shaft. She took in all ten inches of his curved shaft. Although it felt weird in her throat, she still took it like a champ. She would tap his thigh when she needed to breath or swallow her spit to clear her throat.

Emilio couldn't stand watching much longer. He positioned himself between Penny's legs and spread them apart while he aimed his stiff cock into her wet slit. His cock slid in with ease to its hilt and saw her wetness covered his entirety when it slid out to its head.

Penny grunted and moaned with Marco's cock in her mouth as both her holes were being fucked at the same time.

Emilio could feel his arousal coming up fast from the sight of Penny being used, the sounds of grunts and moans filling the room, and the erotic position they were all in. His thrust got harder and his pace got faster. His cock swelled up, tighter, harder and fatter as he clutched his pelvic muscles to prolong his orgasm, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Joder... Joder... qué mierda" he moaned as his pelvic muscles tensed and released his cum with one final thrust.

Marco held his cock all the way in Penny's throat as Emilio came into her pussy. He felt his throat muscles seem to contract on her cock and at the same time saw her reach up and tap his thigh. He waited a couple sec before slowly pulling his cock out.

Penny coughed and gasped as Marco's cock cleared her throat. "Oh my God..." she said as her cunt muscles contracted, squeezing Emilio's cock, milking it, as he filled her cavity with his warm cum.

Gil took Emilio's place between Penny's legs and fucked her hard. Grounding his cock deep inside her, his front against her bald mound after every few thrusts. It didn't  take long till he started grunting and his pace got faster. White froth started to form around Penny's pussy and on Gil's shaft, that made her mound look messy. He saw Marco take Penny by her neck with one hand and kissed her on the lips as his other hand went to fondle her breast. His thrust got faster and erratic till he stopped and pulled out to where only its cockhead was inside her, "Ummm... Uhhh... Uhhh..." he grunted with each spurt of his cum. Cum flowed out of Penny's cunt as his cock pulled out completely.

Penny kissed Marco back, tongues twirled and sucked each other as her cunt muscles milked Gil's cock.

Marco broke the kiss when he saw Gil get off Penny, "You are so gorgeous," he said, then went between her legs.

Penny spread her legs as she felt Marco's cockhead enter her. "Mmmm... Ahhh..." she moaned as Marco's cock filled her, much deeper than the previous cocks. She wrapped her legs around his hips and hooked her feet together as he ground his front against hers.

"You are gorgeous..." Marco said once more as he started to slowly fuck Penny. He saw her close her eyes and her brows furrowed. "Are you okay" he asked as he continued his slow pace.

"Y-Yes... Its fine. I just felt a sudden dizziness," Penny said as she moved her hips to meet Marco's slow thrust to assure him that she was fine.

"Es una señal... Puede que no dure demasiado..." Gil said, reminding his friends that Penny might not last long, "Let's not waste time if we want another round... Sí?"

"Yes... Yes..." Emilio said as he raised his shot glass of Tequila then gulped it down.

"What did he say?" Penny asked as she continued to meet Marco's pace.

Marco smiled, "He wants me to hurry it up... He cannot wait to play with you some more."

"Well... you better pick it up then," Penny said, giggly, as she squeezed her cunt muscles.

Marco started to pickup his pace, "I want you to cum with me," he said, like a command.

Penny nodded and embraced Marco and started to moan erotically to heighten his arousal and gave him her arousing look and facial reactions, "Ohhh... Ahhhng... yesss... oh fuck me... AHHHNG..."

Penny's moans, erotic facial reactions and arousing body language fed the three men's excitement. Marco's cock got even harder and longer and aroused the other two men into another hard-on just from watching.

Marco fucked Penny like making love with her, varying his depth, rhythm and pace as he stared at her beautiful face. "Almost there... Mmm..." he moaned in a whisper as he ground his pelvis against hers and his thrust much harder, faster.

"Oh yesss... fuck me deep... hard... Ohhh..." Penny responded.

Marco lifted Penny's left leg on his shoulders and thrust deep and hard at various angles, "Ummm... Mmm... Mmm," he moaned as his cock got stiffer, blood straining the veins all over his shaft.

Penny's arousal caught up with Marco's as she felt his cock got harder, thicker and felt even longer as it stirred and pressed her inner most pleasure points. "Fuck me... cum inside me... Oh fuck I want to feel your hot cummmm..." she moaned and gasped.

"Here it comes... Here it comes... FUUUCK..." Marco warned as he tried to hold off his orgasm for a few more thrusts till he couldn't hold it much longer.

"OHHH FUCK... Ahhhnnng..." Penny moaned in return as she felt Marco spurt his cum like a squirt gun, hitting her cervix, which made her release her own. Her body jerked with each release of her orgasm. She almost blacked out as she felt pounding sensations in her head with each release of her cum.

"Ummm... Fuck... Ahhh... I will never get tired of fucking this gorgeous..." Marco said as he released Penny's leg.

Penny shook off the pounding in her head, "Oh my God... I thought I was gonna pass-out... that was something," she said, as if the pounding in her head was caused by their intense orgasm.

Gil looked at both his friends, then to Penny, "Maybe you need a little break... Go and freshen up. You want a drink?" 

"I guess you're right... I feel a little exhausted... I'll just have water please," Penny said as she sat on the edge of the bed. She noticed Gil and Emilio's hard cocks, "You guys sure you can hold off that long?" she said,  giggling.

Gil saw Penny's eyes on his hard cock, "Better freshen up so you can take care of our problem..." he said, smiling.

Emilio handed Penny a bottled water.  "I'll be right back..." Penny giggled as she stood and took the bottled water and took a swig as she walked naked towards the bathroom.

"Gorgeous... stunningly gorgeous..." Marco commented as he watched Penny's ass.

"I never got hard so many times in one night..." Emilio said as he played with his cock to keep it hard.

"Amigos, seems like we're going to lose her soon. Let's not waste time, keep the rotation going," Gil commented.

"You know what would be nice for the final get-off? Let's do her like that porno japonés we watched," Emilio suggested.

Marco twirled his hand in front of his face then pointed at Emilio, "Buena idea," he said as he nodded his head in agreement.

Penny saw her husband in the bedroom on her way to the bathroom, still asleep, "Well, you are missing out," she said in her mind. In spite of her feeling tired, all she thought of was the three hard cocks waiting for her, "Just a quick shower would do," she said as she turned on the shower. She suddenly felt dizzy and braced herself on the counter for a brief moment. She shook it off and was gone.

The three amigos just had their shots of Tequila when Penny walked into the living area, freshly showered and naked. "Okay, who's ready to fuck?"

The trio quickly dropped their glasses and briskly walked towards Penny. Emilio got to her first and wrapped his arm around her waist, "Hueles muy bien.. I am ready," he said, and kissed Penny on the neck.