Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

"Ohhh.... Mmmm... Ohhh..." Maricel moaned as Leonard's cock went deeper and deeper. Her cunt muscles contracted from excitement, squeezing its length.

Leonard smiled internally as he savored the tightness of Maricel's pussy, gripping his length. The thoughts of his first time with Penny flashed through his mind, "This is awesome," he said to himself and mustered all his will not to repeat, ejaculating prematurely.

"Ahhngg... its too big... Ahhh..." Maricel gasped as Leonard's penis bottomed deep inside her. Her hands gripped Leonard's arms as she spread her thighs further apart.

Leonard laid on top of Maricel, his pubic hair mashed against her nearly bald mound and made slight grounding motions for her to get used to his size. He heard her soft moans as he  kissed her cheek and down to her neck.

"Ohhh... so big," Maricel whispered as she felt the fullness of her cunt. Her arousal went into overdrive as Leonard's cock twitched inside her and nudged her cervix.

Penny came out of the bathroom and saw her husband on top of Maricel with his cock buried to the hilt. She saw Maricel's cunt juices trickle down her ass and on the sheet, that made a distinct wet spot. She sneakily took a look at Maricel's face and smiled, "Just like the first time..." she said in her mind. She felt a little jealous as she felt tingling sensations all over her pussy, "...I need a cock," she silently gasped. She thought of joining the two on the bed but decided to have a drink first, "...You deserve this, my little nerd," she thought, smiling.

Penny gulped down half a glass of red wine and was pouring another when she heard the door and saw Juan. Her eyes lit up, "Its about time you got back..." she exclaimed, "I need your cock..." she said as she went to meet Juan approaching.

Juan's cock went hard in an instant as he saw Penny's naked body and her green eyes full of lust. He returned her kiss while she wrapped her arms around his neck, while he was taking off his pants as she led them towards the couch.

Juan dropped his pants as they reached the couch. He felt Penny's hand grasp his hard shaft and quickly pushed him into a sitting position.

Penny, in a swift movement, straddled Juan as she guided her wet pussy into his hard cock while she held it, steadily. "Fuuuck... yesss..." she gasped as his cock entered her, "...I want cock... Ahhhng!" she moaned as she impaled herself on Juan's entire length.

Juan held Penny by her slim waist, supporting her. He looked into her green eyes as she started to move up and down his cock. "Suck my tits..." he heard her say softly.

"Ahhhhmmm... fuck... oh fuck," Penny moaned as she felt the hardness of Juan's cock slide in and out of her tight pussy and with her nipples being gently sucked and nibbled. She felt her climax brewing quickly as electrifying jolts of pleasure ran throughout her body.

Juan cupped Penny's breasts and alternately sucked its nipples as her movement went faster, her tight pussy gripping his entire length as she bounced up and down his cock.

It didn't take long when Penny leaned over Juan with her hands on top of the backrest and started to fuck its cock fast and hard. Twerking and grounding her mound on his as she pressed her chest on his mouth. "Fuck... Oh god... Oh fuck... I'm cumming," she gasped and moaned as her pelvis convulsed.

Juan felt Penny's body jerking with her cunt muscles squeezing his entirety with each jerk.

"Aaaahhnng... Ahhhmmm..." Penny moaned with each release of her cum. Her body fell on top of Juan as she felt brief weakness after her intense orgasm.

Juan kissed Penny on the cheek after he let her recover for a few sec. He gently and slowly slid out from under her and guided her to bend over the armrest with her left knee on the couch and right feet on the floor.

Penny rested her arms on the armrest as she felt Juan behind her, "Uhhhng..." she gasped as his entire cock entered her.

Juan fucked Penny slowly as he held her by the hips, varying its depth of thrust. After a few sec, he had her raise her left foot on the couch and fucked her at a steady pace at full length.

"Ummm... Mmmm... Ahhh..." Penny moaned with each thrust of Juan's length. She steadied herself as Juan started to pick up the pace and felt its hard cock enter her at various angles, stirring and poking her love canal like a baton, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." she gasped as she felt another climax approaching.

Juan was savoring the tightness of Penny's cunt when he heard the distinct sound of yelps and moans from the bedroom. The thoughts of Maricel rushed into his mind, not of what was going on in the bedroom, but thoughts of what could possibly happen later. 

  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Gilberto, frustrated, turned on the locator app on his phone and looked up where Juan was, "Where are you?" he said in a whisper with a hint of anger. He squinted his eyes as Juan's phone location popped up and grinned.

"...You were in the resort. Are you with Señorita Penny? No me mientas. ¿Qué más vas a hacer en un complejo exclusivo?" Gil confronted Juan in front of him, "...Five-Star accommodation like that, I can't think of any reason why you will be in such a place."

Juan couldn't lie, he knew what his boss was capable of, "Si Señor Gil," he said as he nodded his head.

"¿Te la estás follando?" Gil asked.

Juan nodded his head, looking down.

"Bastardo con suerte," Gil said, with a hint of jealousy. He eyed Juan as he thought of a scheme. "I want you to do something for me," he started to say after a few seconds, and went behind his desk and took two small packets out of the drawer.

"I want you to put this..." Gil was saying as he handed Juan a small packet of white grainy powder, "...in her husband's drink." He then raised a small packet of pinkish crystallized powder, "And this... you mix it in her drink."

Juan had each packet in each hand, staring at them as he tried to figure out what it was.

Gil saw the confused look in Juan's face, "You have your chance with the beautiful señorita... Its my turn to have fun too," he said on grinning.

"Sir Gil..." Juan began to say with hesitation.

"Do not get too attached. When they leave and go back to their home, they will forget you. So make the most of your time with the Señorita while it lasts," Gil said.

"Just do what I told you and I will take care of you..." Gil added, "...If you fail me, well, you know the consequences."

Juan pocketed the packets and nodded.

"Good man... Its important that you let me know when she drinks it. The effect does not last long..." Gil said and gave Juan further instructions before he went back to the resort.

Gil contacted his compadres then thought of the possibilities that could happen tonight. "Timing is the essence," he said to himself as he thought of the pink crystallized powder.

Various sex drugs are being made as new or enhanced aphrodisiacs and the latest product (pink crystal) came into test just recently and were quite promising. It heightens the sex drive 4x in comparison with the clear liquid and takes all inhibitions away, making them more submissive. Its effects only last two hours for most test subjects and maybe a handful of test subjects lasted longer with varying time lapse. But the only thing that all test subjects had after the effectiveness wears off was sleepiness. It made all test subjects fall into deep sleep. The test also reveals that the subjects could recall vividly what transpired before they passed out into dead sleep when they woke up.

"At least we will know when the fun will be over," Gil said, grinning.

  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Ohhh fuuuck me.. Fuuuck!" Penny moaned as her climax was about to reach its near.

Penny's moans brought Juan back from his momentary loss in thoughts and he fucked her wet, tight pussy hard and fast as he thought of what transpired in the club suite that first night. He thought of Hector and his bosses having it with Penny once more. He felt Penny tensed and her cunt muscles squeezed his entirety as she released her orgasm. A few more thrusts and he pulled out, ejaculating his hot cum all over Penny's lower back.

Penny gyrated her bottom as she felt Juan's cum splat on her back. "Oh fuck yes..." she gasped as she reached between her thighs and rubbed her clit, "...Ohhh ...Ohhh... Ahnnng..." she moaned as she released a mini orgasm.

Juan moved in front of Penny and aimed his cum-covered cock at her mouth. He watched her lick her lips before she opened her mouth and engulfed its glistening cockhead.

Penny swirled her tongue around Juan's bulb in her mouth, then sucked it before bobbing her head, taking half its length in and out of her mouth.

"Ahnng... Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Ahhhh..." moans from the bedroom got Juan's attention.

Penny saw Juan's concerned look on Juan's face looking towards the bedroom. "You want to join them?" she asked as she stood up. She plucked a couple of tissues off the box on the side table and quickly wiped Juan's cum off. She then took hold of his hand and led him to the open bedroom door.

Juan saw Leonard on top of Maricel with her legs on his shoulders, pounding her with his fat cock. "I need to get her out of here," he said in his mind when thoughts of his boss' plans flashed before his eyes and wanted to protect her. He quickly turned and walked towards the couch where his pants were.

Penny saw the concerned look in Juan's face as he walked away, "S-sorry about that... I thought it was..." she was saying as she followed Juan.

"No... No... It is okay..." Juan said with a smile at Penny as he started to put on his pants, "...I forgot to tell you that I needed to go as soon as possible. There's something I need to do..."

"Oh... I didn't really give you the chance to do so when I literally jumped on you when you got in..." Penny said, giggling.

Juan smiled, "We'll leave when they are done," he told Penny as he gestured towards the bedroom. He made funny faces at Penny to ease her concerns.

"Really... so early?" Penny said with a disappointing tone, "You sure?" she said, posing with her nude body, then slid her hand on her white skin from her waist down to her mound, teasing Juan.

Leonard watched Maricel's face as he thrust in and out of her small tight pussy. Her eyes shut with her mouth partly open as she gasped and moan with each entry of his fat cock.

"Oh... Ahh... Ahh... Uhhnng..." Maricel moaned deeper and louder as she had another orgasm about to burst. Her pelvis started to tremble and attempted to buck and meet Leonard's thrust with her legs on his shoulders.

Leonard felt Maricel's body shudder as she briefly held her breath, followed by an erotic moan of satisfaction. He felt her already tight pussy contract, squeezing his shaft. He ground its entire length inside her, balls deep as her cunt muscles continued to spasm.

Maricel opened her eyes and saw Leonard staring at her, "You still didn't cum?" she whispered.

"No... not yet..."

" You don't want..."

"Oh I want to so baaaad..."

"Why not cum?" Maricel whispered as she reached out her hand to his cheeks.

"I want to enjoy this a little longer."

"Enjoy what?" Maricel asked, smiling at him.

"You know... your tight pussy," Leonard said, smiling back.

Maricel squeezed her pelvic muscles, "I like how you feel inside me too," she said, smiling.

Leonard's cock twitched from Maricel's comment and, with her cunt muscles squeezing his shaft, raised his excitement to new heights. He released Maricel's legs off his shoulders and took a pillow and slid it under her bottom.

Maricel spread her legs and settled her butt on the pillow as Leonard adjusted it. She then felt his weight on her. She spread her legs much wider as he ground his front against hers. His pubic hair against her neat, tiny, thin patch. "Ahhhnnng..." she gasped as she felt his fat cock go much deeper than before, which made her toes curl.

"You like this?" Leonard asked as he grinded his pelvis against Maricel's.

Maricel stared at Leonard's eyes, "Ahhh... yessss... Ahhh... very much. I want it..."

Leonard didn't wait for Maricel to finish and started to fuck her tight pussy in short strokes. Picking up his rhythm every couple of thrusts, faster and deeper.

Maricel's head turned side to side with her eyes closed. Moaning with each entry of his fat cock. Her moans got louder and louder as his pace got faster and deeper.

Penny slouched on the sofa chair, her butt on its edge, with her legs spread hanging on each armrest and with Juan's face buried on her mound, licking and sucking her cunt and clit. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Ohhh..." she moaned in conjunction with the moans coming from the bedroom.

Maricel's legs were bent like a frog's as Leonard continued to fuck her. She felt another orgasm approaching, "OHHH... AHHHH..."

Penny had her hands all over Juan's head, pulling him against her mound as her orgasm was about to burst, "Oh my fucking God... OHHH...." she moaned as she heard Maricel's orgasmic moans, "....Ohh fuck yesss... eat my pussy..."

Leonard felt his balls tighten up and his shaft straining from its hardness, "I-I'm cumming..." he blurted out as his thrust got wilder and harder.

"AHHHHNNNNG..." Maricel moaned as she released another orgasm much stronger than the previous ones.

Penny bucked her mound against Juan's mouth as her body jerked with each release of her cum juices, "AHHH... AHHH... Mmmm..."

Leonard pulled out and jacked his shaft furiously till his cum spurted out of its bulbous head, raining all over Maricel's stomach, its white cum of gooey fluid splattered on her smooth, flawless light brown skin.

  -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

While the girls were freshening up, Leonard and Juan were in awkward silence, not knowing what to say after they fucked their partners, so to speak. Particularly for Leonard, knowing Juan has a crush on his long-time friend.

"Too bad you have to go. Its still early, you sure you guys need to go?" Leonard broke the awkward silence.

Juan poured beer in a glass and secretly emptied the small packet of white powder in it. "Yes... I am not happy too, but I have to do something for work or else... you know how it is here..." Juan said as he handed the glass to Leonard.

Leonard nodded, knowing what Juan meant, then took a sip of the beer.

"When are you going back to the States?" Juan asked as he prepared drinks for the ladies.

"Day after tomorrow... so another whole day..." Leonard said and took a drink of his beer.

Juan was about to ask something when the girls showed up. Maricel all dressed up and went straight at him, "¿De verdad tenemos que irnos ya?" she asked softly.

"Yeah... Do you really have to go?" Penny followed, then winked at Maricel.

Juan was startled when he suddenly felt Maricel's hand on his crotch. He looked at her and smiled, "Sí, es importante que nos vayamos..." he said to Maricel, then turned to Penny "...Sorry we really do have to go," he said as he handed her the drink with the aphrodisiac as instructed by Sir Gil.

"We will have all night by ourselves," Juan whispered to Maricel as he squeezed her hand on his crotch then gave her a peck on the lips.

"Oooooo..." Penny teased the two, when she overheard Juan. "Well if you must go, then we won't stop you," she continued, and giggled at Maricel.

"OK... let's have a toast before you all head out. To good friends..." Leonard said and raised his glass of beer.

"And to fondest memories... Bottoms Up!" Penny added as she raised her drink.

Maricel and Juan raised their glasses, then they all drank their drinks, gulping them all down.

"Lo siento por lo que hice mis amigos..." Juan said, like a whisper.

Maricel heard Juan's words and saw his sad face, "What are you sorry for?"

"Shhh... nothing," Juan said.

On the resort grounds, sitting at a lounge table, Gil with his two amigos were drinking their whiskey and smoking cigars, "Good man... He did it," Gil said to himself as he read Juan's text message.

Emilio saw Gil smile as he looked at his phone, "Good news my friend?" he asked eagerly, overwhelmed with curiosity about Gil's mystery woman.

Marco blew out a smoke, "Be patient Emil, let the man do his mágico. If he talks highly of this woman, I believe him. He has a great eye for women."

Emilio leaned back on his seat and nod his head. "You should have seen the white señorita I stopped the other night... (whistle) ... perfecto," he commented.

"Well, my friends, just a few more minutes and you'll see," Gil said as he looked at his watch.

Penny and Leonard sat on the bed, "What a fun day," Leonard said as he glanced at his wife next to him.

"I know right... But I have to admit, somehow, I'm not quite satisfied..." Penny said, eyeing her husband seductively as she felt another wave of hot flashes, pulsing in her pussy.

Leonard saw the lust look in his wife's eyes, "Hmmm... You just can't have enough of my fat penis... admit it," Leonard teased Penny.

Penny grabbed Leonard's crotch and started to massage his placid cock in his boxers. "Who wouldn't... even a little princess wanted it," Penny teased back, referring to Maricel.

Leonard suddenly felt dizzy, "Whoa..." he blurted as he tried to focus his eyes.

"You okay, honey?" Penny said with a little concern as she inserted her hand in his boxer and played with his still soft cock.

"I don't know. Maybe I had too much to drink." Leonard said as he shook his head, trying to shake off the dizziness.

"Maybe this will help," Penny said as she knelt in front of her husband and tugged his boxers down, exposing his cock. All she could think of was the indescribable itch pulsing in her loins and hoping that her husband's fat cock would satisfy it. She took his soft, sizable placid cock in her mouth.

"Oh... that felt nice..." Leonard remarked as he felt his wife's tongue swirl around its head. He laid down and tried to concentrate on the pleasure his wife was giving him. He felt his eyes getting heavy and closed his eyes.

"Hmp... tsup... slurp..." Penny tried to bring her prize up to its hardness till she noticed his unresponsiveness to her efforts. "Leonard!... Honey?" she called as she shook his legs.

"Oh fucking great," Penny said, disappointedly. She rolled her sleeping husband over the bed and covered him up. "Now what?" she asked herself, frustrated. She felt her breast get firm and its nipples hard, jutting out of its areolas and her pussy lips seemed to swell. "Screw it..." she decided to go down to the club or bar. She felt like she would fuck the first guy she'd see, "I need a cock."

Penny quickly dressed in her tube dress and high heels, put her hair up and was about to head out the door when she heard a knock on the door.

"Who could this be?" Penny wondered, "Maybe its Juan and Maricel," she excitedly thought, and opened the door without any hesitation. "You guys finally cha... Oh... Gil?" she asked, surprised.

"Penny... You look lovely as usual," Gil casually greeted Penny.

"What are you doing here?" Penny asked with a little hint of excitement in her tone.

"We're celebrating my friend's birthday. My boss wants to invite you to his hacienda. I was going to call your husband but since I'm here, I might as well deliver the message in person," Gil said, lying.

"That's so nice of him..." Penny said as she tried not to be excited as she felt her pussy tingle when she remembered how Gil fucked her at the club, "...When will that be?"

"In two days," Gil said, knowing the actual day Penny and her husband would be departing.

"Aww... I'm sorry we couldn't. We'll be gone before then," Penny said sadly.

"Its unfortunate...Yes..." Gil said, "...Looks like you are going out?"

"I was getting bored... My husband's asleep. We had a long day."

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers